Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

no more discussion on the mason claims what the fuck.
just stop. there is no point in doing that. we'll see soon enough so calm your butts.

-bearnornorbear
Norangal
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 250, Angel Warriors wrote:no more discussion on the mason claims what the fuck.
just stop. there is no point in doing that. we'll see soon enough so calm your butts.

-bearnornorbear
:evil: :good:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 250, Angel Warriors wrote:no more discussion on the mason claims what the fuck.

-bearnornorbear
Nora?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 107, Angel Warriors wrote:Is there a point in sowing doubt in the claim?
I agree with this
I don’t think it being fake would be scum-indicative, and if it’s real, pushing it just adds pressure that might result in more info coming out that could rather costly.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

I'm gonna be busy, so I'll be reading. I'll comment on anything that catches my attention (if any).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 117, Roden wrote:Town has zero motivation not to clarify a read. Thanks for scum claiming, we can get you on Day 2.
That’s just how House be tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 120, T3 wrote:Hm
What if we massclaim?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 142, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 140, House wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
I'm kinda lukewarm on Lukewarm.
lmfao. ok so essentially I feel like lukewarm is scum for like .... nvm I want to wait a bit to reveal my reason. maybe it will evolve into a stronger one along the way also <.<

-detectivenornor
I’ll be waiting :D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thinking House and AW are town rn
This is somewhat solid for now, but could be revised later
Both of them just have generally good feelings about them
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 210, House wrote:IME, scattered thoughts come from town. Scum works to keep their posts logical and show progression.
Like this as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 216, Guillotina wrote:
In post 197, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm not interested in the who, I am interested in the thought process behind the decision.

Your post reads like a performative Look At Me I'm Town.
I am a very performative guy too! I love theatrics and gambits and shit.

Am I scum then?
Like this is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 158, Roden wrote:
In post 148, Angel Warriors wrote:I didnt bother to read roden's scum game last time, but he is actually right that his scum game is all nice.
a brief brief skim truly does show that he plays "nice" in scum games
viewtopic.php?t=87026&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Roden, I get it. you're town but there's no reason to act the way you are. I understand that you think your scum and town games are vastly different but that doesn't mean other people can see it as clearly. we are sorting you in good faith and you gain nothing from lashing out at everyone.

I tried very hard to work with you in summertime. If you decide to treat me the way you did that game, I am going to be very upset. Please stop. I will town case you. Stop arguing with people and just think. You are engaging people that you think are town in such bad faith. That is not going to get you anywhere. Literally, they are only going to get upset and think you are scum. What do you gain from that? You gain nothing so please stop.

-beario
I play like this as town because I rely more on logic than vibes. I genuinely have trouble reading interactions and I'm not good at catching lies/reading intentions. But I'm fairly competent at catching people when it comes to their reactions.

In our newbie game I knew you were town and town locked you once I figured out your playstyle, and you almost read me correctly multiple times but our playstyles clashed too much. I genuinely believe we lost that game the moment you replaced out because Bulge wasn't bothering to solve. We both heavily suspected Italiano/Cabd and I think we could have Day 1'd him if we came together there.

Btw I don't actually scum read you. Your responses are actually pretty townie but I pushed to see how genuine you were. I think you're genuinely trying to read me here.
House wrote:
In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
You're not exactly giving me much to work with.

Who's scum? All you seen to care about is whining about my vote.

Get over it and scum hunt.
What do you think I'm doing?

Don't complain about my attitude if you're just gonna be rude and complain yourself. I don't know if you're actually town and it would be a bad play to blindly believe your claim.
In post 159, Roden wrote:I think I've hit a real sore spot with House. Reads like genuine town frustration though.
Hm, Roden seems like town rn
Angel made solid points and I think this both just has a good aura to it as well as taking Noraa's advice on board perhaps
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

If mastina is promoting her twitch channel (which I will follow tonight or tomorrow), I am promoting my book. The Mind Walkers. It's a book about a woman who finds a magical suit that gets her stuck in an interstellar war. She falls for the enemy princess.

Game wise, at the bottom of page 9.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

-bearnornorbear
Scummy :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Lean Gamma town. Ssbm is town.

VOTE: Hunter

I want to see where this goes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:32 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1.4
Roden
(1)
:
Angel Warriors

T3
(2)
:
Gamma Emerald - Lukewarm

ssbm_Kyouko
(4)
:
House - Robert M Hunter - T3 - mastina

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
Titus - ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting
(3)
:
Child of Fairies - Guillotina - Marashu

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Child of Faries is approaching Prod range.
Chrono Cross isn't that bad a game as long as you don't consider it part of Chrono Trigger. It's like Super Mario 2 outside of Japan - Someone took an entirely different game and jammed it in.

VC Fixed.

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Child of Fairies - Unspecified
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 179, House wrote:
In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Have you been reading but not contributing?

Because this post implies that you've been reading but not contributing.
What's the problem with that?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 242, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 188, House wrote:I'm gonna give T3 another glass of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon.

VOTE: ssbm

This is who I was referring to in .

Since then, happened, which further raised my suspicion... hence .
im not too worried about Kyoto reading and not contributing. the post is just scummy in general.

-norbearbear
177? What do you find scummy about that post?
In post 246, T3 wrote:
In post 239, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 228, T3 wrote:Weird vibes from Gamma.
Which posts and what's weird about them? Hard disagree.
Focusing almost entirely on me.
That's fair actually, I've done that as scum before. Tunneled on my RVS vote because I couldn't figure out what else to do, but I don't think that's what's happening here. I do think this is the AI post I was waiting for though.
In post 249, Guillotina wrote:
In post 231, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.
Just because we haven't played together before doesn't make me new. I think so, yes, especially with this reaction. As much as you, as either alignment, would like me to believe you would not be afraid to take part as scum, this bravado indicates I've hit the nail on the head.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 267, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I do think this is the AI post I was waiting for though.
Meaning T3 is town btw
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 267, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:177? What do you find scummy about that post?
very over explain-y. Kyoto from last game was very chill and couldn't care less if people couldn't follow their thought process. Kyoto this game is trying to make people follow it.

-bear bear nor nor
Norangal
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
VOTE: ssbm
There could be something here
T3 got four votes in RVS in Townstumps and I think someone posted something like this, it might have been NK15 in which case the trend would be that scum does this sort of thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 197, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm not interested in the who, I am interested in the thought process behind the decision.

Your post reads like a performative Look At Me I'm Town.
from a first impression, your posting feels perhaps more LAMIST than House, by a considerable margin
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

I keep skimming these walls. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I looked at Townstumps and while it wasn't saying hte votes made sense, Mia and Maya treated the RVS votes against FMFT (T3's alt) as serious, so the vibes are potentially similar
but having thought about it, outside of a meta context I think ssbm's comment was reasonable, just because the votes were initially RVS doesn't mean they necessarily stayed that was, and T3 did do some potentially scummy stuff
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 205, Angel Warriors wrote:"This head is giving me scum vibes and the other head is also giving me scum vibes, feelings are strong enough to place down a serious vote but oh! Btw I don't actually scum read your slot, I was just reaction testing"
eh it makes sense to me, reading the post where he talked about the reaction test
Roden also feels a bit like me during Donner Party where I had you as confident town for a while but let my own bad meta work sway me
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”