Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

although actually it looks like that's mom posting, not noraa
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
  • Robert M Hunter
    :
    Renowned Yakra enemy
  • Roden
    :
    A++++++ posting would buy again
  • T3
    :
    Suggests the masons may be fake post 106 (I agree with the sentiment) but then goes on to try to find the masons in #118. These are posts that give me pause but I like the rest.
  • Lukewarm
    :
    Seems genuine.
  • House
    :
    Healthy enthusiasm, initiative and aggression.
  • Angel Warriors
    :
    Difficult to read, thoughts seem scattered.
  • mastina
    :
    No posts.
  • Child of Fairies
    :
    No posts.
  • Marashu
    :
    No posts.
  • Guillotina
    :
    Only posting pictures.
  • Titus
    :
    not playing the game yet, just RVS vote followed by unexplained vote, then rules talk and reasons why she won't be present as much as usual.
  • ssbm_Kyouko
    :
    this post is everything viewtopic.php?p=12913623#p12913623
  • Gamma Emerald
    :
    A whole lot of nothing
3/4 of your scumreads seem to boil down to "low content" for your reasoning
that seems like some pretty weak solving imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 215, Guillotina wrote:Who am I kidding? there is no way I'll be able to keep up posting images only in a game this long. I give up!
Memes and reaction images are only good for marathons.
weakling
try playing with Katsuki, or perhaps LLD (though tbh I'm kinda put off from playing with LLD after
things
have happened)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 218, mastina wrote:(That having been said, I do have a confession--because of my love of Chrono Trigger, I abhor and absolutely refuse to play Chrono Cross or acknowledge it. I know there is in the DS remake of Chrono Trigger a bonus boss that ties the game to Chrono Cross; I will refuse to show that onstream because I refuse to acknowledge Crono Cross in any way shape or form. I realize the creators have the right to dictate the world they create as they please, but literally fucking over the entire cast of the original game with a complete and total Happy Ending Override means that I as a consumer of their game have my own right to choose not to play or acknowledge the game that shits on my favorite game in every way shape and form.)
on this subject: while I won't attempt to convince you otherwise about Chrono Cross (because I actually AGREE that the tie-in Chrono Trigger ending was a horrible idea), I think you should check out a track the person who went on to make Undertale (Toby Fox) made for that bonus boss because it's really good imo
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I looked at Townstumps and while it wasn't saying hte votes made sense, Mia and Maya treated the RVS votes against FMFT (T3's alt) as serious, so the vibes are potentially similar
but having thought about it, outside of a meta context I think ssbm's comment was reasonable, just because the votes were initially RVS doesn't mean they necessarily stayed that was, and T3 did do some potentially scummy stuff
That's not what I meant in 177 and I already clarified this. The votes I was talking about were House's and Lukewarm's, not yours, which I was still thinking was RVS at the time.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 267, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 242, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 188, House wrote:I'm gonna give T3 another glass of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon.

VOTE: ssbm

This is who I was referring to in .

Since then, happened, which further raised my suspicion... hence .
im not too worried about Kyoto reading and not contributing. the post is just scummy in general.

-norbearbear
177? What do you find scummy about that post?
In post 246, T3 wrote:
In post 239, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 228, T3 wrote:Weird vibes from Gamma.
Which posts and what's weird about them? Hard disagree.
Focusing almost entirely on me.
That's fair actually, I've done that as scum before. Tunneled on my RVS vote because I couldn't figure out what else to do, but I don't think that's what's happening here. I do think this is the AI post I was waiting for though.
In post 249, Guillotina wrote:
In post 231, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.
Just because we haven't played together before doesn't make me new. I think so, yes, especially with this reaction. As much as you, as either alignment, would like me to believe you would not be afraid to take part as scum, this bravado indicates I've hit the nail on the head.
Bravado? Lol you havent seen bravado-me yet. Ask around.

My reaction to your suspicion on me because i might be afraid to post here if i was a wolf? Hah! Again ask around, there are players with meta of me here, fear as either alignment and specially as a wolf is not something im associated with, im a loose cannon with incredibly good mechanical night decisions when randing town and a very effective and deadly openwolf when i rand scum or third party.

Im just busy but no worries, the day is young ;)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 222, T3 wrote:
In post 208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:
In post 54, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 50, T3 wrote:But I'm loyal babysitter.
Play the game or rep out

Serious statement
... the fakeclaims were a joke and they got some discussion rolling.
What discussion
Roden says I'm town for it, then Luke says it's NAI.
I guess that's some, but idk if it merits the sort of rut it felt like it was putting the game in
it felt like it was dominating conversation for a few pages with little actual merit to it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 279, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I looked at Townstumps and while it wasn't saying hte votes made sense, Mia and Maya treated the RVS votes against FMFT (T3's alt) as serious, so the vibes are potentially similar
but having thought about it, outside of a meta context I think ssbm's comment was reasonable, just because the votes were initially RVS doesn't mean they necessarily stayed that was, and T3 did do some potentially scummy stuff
That's not what I meant in 177 and I already clarified this. The votes I was talking about were House's and Lukewarm's, not yours, which I was still thinking was RVS at the time.
okay
idk if that really impacts what I said though
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 215, Guillotina wrote:Who am I kidding? there is no way I'll be able to keep up posting images only in a game this long. I give up!
weakling
try playing with Katsuki, or perhaps LLD (though tbh I'm kinda put off from playing with LLD after
things
have happened)
I just don't have the patience, you ive tried in a few games but the longest i lasted with images only is one full 10-day day phase
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: ssbm

Voting me because you think im worried about posting even though you admitted to have never played with me sounds like you are making up a reason to scum read me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 227, T3 wrote:
In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

I voted.
What for?
RVS.
why were you doing an RVS vote on page 3 like that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 283, Guillotina wrote:
In post 277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
weakling
things
have happened)
I just don't have the patience, you ive tried in a few games but the longest i lasted with images only is one full 10-day day phase
I said that more like "try playing with them, they'll show you how it's done"
although I only saw LLD do it once ever
katsuki has managed to last until like middle-D3 with just posting videos iirc
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Noraa, think of my Italiano read from d1 in that game. In D1 I am more often than not an over-explainer as I try to find and case scum early. As I mentioned, I haven't picked up on anything "deep" yet which is why I dont have walls out.

After 2213 ended I focused on trying to be more persuasive in my cases as I could not convince town to lim Italiano: see the owner's market blitz game in my recent iso for evidence of that, though that game was much more focused on the auction mechanics so I had a lot of numbers to talk about.

Here's the first wall on scum!Italiano from 2213 for those interested, but mostly for Noraa
viewtopic.php?p=12780927#p12780927

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 284, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: ssbm

Voting me because you think im worried about posting even though you admitted to have never played with me sounds like you are making up a reason to scum read me.
This sounds like a bad faith take on someone that you
also
have no experience with. I think the nature of your posts indicated you were worried to commit anything more concrete to that conversation.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 280, Guillotina wrote:the day is young
Agreed on this though^
I see potential for us both to come around, but don't like the start I'm seeing from you.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.
this post gives me
feelings

idk whether it's a scum or town post though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 272, Titus wrote:I keep skimming these walls. :(
when I first saw this I was like "lol same" but thinking about it, idk what walls this is talking about???
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 288, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

also
have no experience with. I think the nature of your posts indicated you were worried to commit anything more concrete to that conversation.
Nah, it's read. There is no way you'd know if i was worried or not is there? You got no meta to based that on so what else is there?

You just picked on someone you thought was easy LHF without realizing you picked on the God of Mafia gaming himself. Lol
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

Tunnel building up, i can feel it
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Why?

somehow

afraid
to take part?

this post gives me
feelings

100% guaranteed town post
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 292, Guillotina wrote:
In post 288, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

also
Nah, it's read. There is no way you'd know if i was worried or not is there? You got no meta to based that on so what else is there?

You just picked on someone you thought was easy LHF without realizing you picked on the God of Mafia gaming himself. Lol
You posting
something
without posting something
significant
indicates to me that you both a) wanted to post and b) did not know what to post.

^that is my reading of your thought process behind the posts.

My conclusion that I draw from my understanding of your thought process is that you are scum that wants to post something so they don't draw attention to themselves by lurking, but at the same time you are content with the state of the TvT that is Roden, House, Angel, and T3, so you didnt want to say anything to involve yourself in that when town were already doing a good job of infighting.

If I wanted to pick on LHF I would have just pretended to SR T3.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You assume that I have to have meta on you to scumread you for some reason. I didnt have meta on Italiano and I plucked him out on page 11.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TRs: AW, House, Roden
decent folks: T3, Lukewarm, mastina
feels like TvS: Guillotina/kyouko
pls post: Marashu, Child of Fairies
SRs: Titus, RMH

VOTE: Titus

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 294, Guillotina wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Why?

somehow

afraid
to take part?

this post gives me
feelings

100% guaranteed town post
Agreed.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon