Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

With 6 players alive, it will take 4 votes to burn a servant.

Rider (1): Beast

Deadline for Day 4 is set at: (expired on 2021-07-30 23:05:00)

Page Usage: 11/18

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

In post 2398, Servant Lancer wrote:to me it feels like he's just trying to widen the elimpool
Sure would be nice if you actually started playing the game again.

You're always welcome to just vote me if you think you're too incapable to do so.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2396, Servant Caster wrote:I kind of doubt scum would openly antagonize the conftown in this way and Rider's doubt feels town-motivated to me :<

I don't think it's a realistic expectation that we end up eliminating outside of Beast-Rider-AlterEgo for the duration of the game.

If there's some weird way that Assassin/Lancer are somehow mafia, I'm ok losing to that.
Yoma 2.

I still can't get over that Alter thinks I noticed my partners weren't interacting with me and then, instead of asking them in my scum PT to talk to me more, that I decided to distance from them in thread about them creating associations around me asking them why are you doing that when I'm not scum with you? I can't recall a single game where I've seen scum do that prior to it being brought up as an accusation later in the game. It's just I'm annoyed because I specifically confronted them about it because they were acting weird around me and I felt like they were trying to get me killed and then someone just...sees this and says, ahah, you *meant for that to happen* it's your entire plan!

@_@ and it's just painful to see Alter either acting like they had a light bulb revelation in such an over the top manner or thought this and was actually wrong.
It bothersme too because when you make those kinds of revelations, I tend to think they lead to AtE after a flip as they explain, how they were just *so sure* they solved it and how could they flip town?I cracked the code!

It's like, argh. Either way.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2401, Servant Rider wrote:
In post 2398, Servant Lancer wrote:to me it feels like he's just trying to widen the elimpool
Sure would be nice if you actually started playing the game again.

You're always welcome to just vote me if you think you're too incapable to do so.
Rider, if they have real life stuff to deal with. They have real life stuff to deal with. Either way you should not ask someone to give of themselves more than they're willing to give.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

There are more examples of Alter possibly over-acting particularly in regards to their 'frustration' in regards to Gamma.
Town can over act. When Mooncancer flipped, I felt happy and said it even though I knew that later on it make come off as 'forced' to a crowd of jaded veterans. But posted it anyway because, well, scum flips should be celebrated.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

If he's that incapable of contributing, he can replace out.

I'm not saying this to be mean.

I get that they may feel like they deserve to be in this game until the end, but at some point when does it just become selfish and disrespectful to the other players.

I understand being too busy to post. I was extremely busy at the beginning of the game but I still found a way to at least post something. But I also knew at some point my schedule would open up, which is why I signed up to begin with.

He calls my case on him trash, but his literal reason for thinking I'm scum are things he's done himself. And if all he plans to do is phone it in until he dies, then I don't know what to say except why even stay in the game?
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

They have 268 posts. They've made significant contributions throughout the game (both good and bad, but the intent was always there). They've made more posts while they're 'busy' than some players make in day 2 phases.
So, like. No. Lancer is just being an idiot because they have high standards of activity and actually think you have a point.
But you don't.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

Also, if contradicting yourself was a scum tell we'd all be scum. As would being a hypocrite and blahblahblah words words words.

I probably should not have called them an idiot. Sorry. >.> But you get what I mean.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

It's not about his contribution up to this point. Which is why I said I understand if they feel like they deserve to stay until the end.

It's about their ability to contribute now.

Like I said, if they just want to phone it in and hope to get NK'ed, they can just vote to eliminate me. I really don't care.

Otherwise, if they don't feel like they can contribute at all, then why stay?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

I'm doing the best I fucking can with the limited amount of time and energy I have
. back off.

what things have I done that I'm scumreading you for?

I said you defended foreigner from being wagoned D2, I didn't do that. I said you were calling avenger hard scum on D2, I didn't do that. you were thinking about Avenger confirming me as depending on my role being "valid or not valid," which isn't how I think town would approach it.

I'll admit I've made mistakes. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good at this game, I forget things that happened and misspeak because I remembered wrong, but I've admitted that those posts were incorrect because I was misremembering. I'm not sure how anywhere in there is scum motivation. it's quite shocking to me that someone can look at the way that I've played and scumread it so much that literally a mod confirmation of my alignment isn't enough.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

it is also against the rules to tell another player to replace out. I suggest you stop doing that.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

I didn't tell you to replace out. I told you to eliminate me.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2395, Servant Rider wrote:I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp.
you seem to not be able to understand my mindset either so
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2405, Servant Rider wrote:If he's that incapable of contributing, he can replace out.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

now if you could back off I can actually attempt to read as I was intending to instead of having my mind occupied by a nonsensical argument about my mod confirmation not being real.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

In post 2409, Servant Lancer wrote:
I'm doing the best I fucking can with the limited amount of time and energy I have
. back off.

I said you defended foreigner from being wagoned D2, I didn't do that. I said you were calling avenger hard scum on D2, I didn't do that. you were thinking about Avenger confirming me as depending on my role being "valid or not valid," which isn't how I think town would approach it.

I'll admit I've made mistakes. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good at this game, I forget things that happened and misspeak because I remembered wrong, but I've admitted that those posts were incorrect because I was misremembering. I'm not sure how anywhere in there is scum motivation. it's quite shocking to me that someone can look at the way that I've played and scumread it so much that literally a mod confirmation of my alignment isn't enough.
How does any of this make me scum?

Yes, I was wrong on Avenger. You also didn't stop that elimination despite thinking there was no way for both Foreigner and Avenger to be scum together. But you must have thought there was some merit if you were willing to let that go through.

You may not have defended Foreigner on Day 2. But so what? You defended him on Day 1 for the same reasons I defended him on Day 2.

Ruler also defended both Foreigner and Saber. Was she scum?

Are you scum for voting Ruler and thinking she were scum even though she wasn't?

So I stead of just going 'well they defended one scum and eliminated a town they must be scum,' how about you actually analyze for motivation?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2415, Servant Rider wrote:
. back off.

Yes, I was wrong on Avenger. You also didn't stop that elimination despite thinking there was no way for both Foreigner and Avenger to be scum together. But you must have thought there was some merit if you were willing to let that go through.
As I already said, Avenger's claim on D3 had utility overlap with me which made me doubt my earlier statements from D2. I chose to believe that Cabd wouldn't put utility overlap in two town players. Clearly I was wrong, which is why I don't think massclaim helps at all. As I also said, I forgot that I had even said that they couldn't be scum together, which I obviously regret.
You may not have defended Foreigner on Day 2. But so what? You defended him on Day 1 for the same reasons I defended him on Day 2.

Are you scum for voting Ruler and thinking she were scum even though she wasn't?

So I stead of just going 'well they defended one scum and eliminated a town they must be scum,' how about you actually analyze for motivation?
You were the only person defending Foreigner on the phase they died, when you would have been the last two scum alive. As I also said, to me that seems to be the most likely scum-motivated path. There's more scum motivation to defend a partner when there's only two alive rather than three or four.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

you seem to assume that I haven't done any thinking at all just because you dislike the way I think about things.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

In post 2416, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2415, Servant Rider wrote:
. back off.

As I already said, Avenger's claim on D3 had utility overlap with me which made me doubt my earlier statements from D2. I chose to believe that Cabd wouldn't put utility overlap in two town players. Clearly I was wrong, which is why I don't think massclaim helps at all. As I also said, I forgot that I had even said that they couldn't be scum together, which I obviously regret.

You were the only person defending Foreigner on the phase they died, when you would have been the last two scum alive. As I also said, to me that seems to be the most likely scum-motivated path. There's more scum motivation to defend a partner when there's only two alive rather than three or four.
Why would I just wait to stop bussing on Day 2 then?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

we were all voting for avenger at the end of D2, are you calling anyone else out for doing that?

sure I defended foreigner D1, before we knew that both saber and moon cancer were scum, but when I was doing so I was advocating for a wagon on flipped scum, so no I don't think it's comparable to your D2 position at all.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2418, Servant Rider wrote:Why would I just wait to stop bussing on Day 2 then?
I don't know what this means
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

In post 2419, Servant Lancer wrote:we were all voting for avenger at the end of D2, are you calling anyone else out for doing that?

sure I defended foreigner D1, before we knew that both saber and moon cancer were scum, but when I was doing so I was advocating for a wagon on flipped scum, so no I don't think it's comparable to your D2 position at all.
No, I'm not saying anyone is scum for voting Avenger on Day ?.

But you are.

I was also convinced Avenger was scum. What's your excuse?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2416, Servant Lancer wrote:As I already said, Avenger's claim on D3 had utility overlap with me which made me doubt my earlier statements from D2. I chose to believe that Cabd wouldn't put utility overlap in two town players. Clearly I was wrong, which is why I don't think massclaim helps at all. As I also said, I forgot that I had even said that they couldn't be scum together, which I obviously regret.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Servant Lancer »

As I just said, defending foreigner and pushing Avenger D2 is the most obviously scum-motivated path to me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

So FYI, I am going to be undergoing surgery for some new (fake) teeth, and as such Penguin may be running the show starting tomorrow morning. Please treat her well!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”