Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 443, Titus wrote:
In post 441, Roden wrote:
In post 437, Titus wrote:
In post 427, Dwlee99 wrote:Hi folks. Who are the baddies?
Angel but that's something my gut screams. I don't have hard evidence. It doesn't help I thought Noraa was in a hydra she wasn't in.
I tried checking your ISO to find what posts pinged you but I'm not finding much that wasn't from RVS or a different game. Is it just the slot's playstyle?
It reminds me more of the last game I modded than their towngame.
In post 448, Titus wrote:
In post 447, Angel Warriors wrote:momma bear you've never modded a scum game of mine. what do you mean?
also why do you SR me beside whatever you said about emotions?

-Noraaaaaaa
PookyTheMagicalBear vs. FlavorLeaf. Blade Dancer is my modding account now because my inbox is full.

Right now, I am trusting my emotions.
In post 469, Titus wrote:I'd like some engagement on why AW is town considering I have an unpopular view.
In post 493, Titus wrote:@Roden, Skip Noraa's ISO in Pooky v Flavor Leaf and get back to me.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1.11
Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
Angel Warriors - T3

ssbm_Kyouko
(5)
:
Robert M Hunter - mastina - Marashu - House - Gamma Emerald

Roden
(1)
:
ssbm_Kyouko

Titus
(1)
:
Dwlee99

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

mastina
(1)
:
Guillotina

Not Voting
(2)
:
Titus - Lukewarm

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Lukewarm is V/LA

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 582, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 536, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Titus
I don't like some of her early posts
So does that mean you’ve actually been catching up?
I looked at Titus' first tenish posts.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 543, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 537, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 534, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 524, Angel Warriors wrote:like 1) that meta is so outdated
2) even if it wasn't, the tone is completely different from this game

I do not buy even for one millisecond that rodeo beleived that game said absolutely anything about my alignment here. firstly that game had a ton of people that I love. secondly, my tone is completely different and its very clear I am trying to pocket people there,

-bear bear nor
Do you think that this makes Titus scummy then?

Didn't she point Roden to that specific game?
No my momma bear just works differently. her thought process reads really genuine and I believe she believes it.

-nornorbearbear
So Titus says "Roden go look at this scum game of Noraa's, I think that it is very similar to the way she is playing this game"

And Roden, goes and looks at that game, and agrees with Titus

And your response is to say that Roden must be scum for believing this looks like that scum game, but that Titus is probably town for thinking this looks like that scum game?
Quoting for homework
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And the fact Luke's read is so far back indicates to me Roden was searching for anything to grasp onto
Weirdly anti-town != scum.
Also Roden seems to be a strong meta townread.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 436, T3 wrote:I'm strongly inclined to trust Noraa on this.
The town: T3, House, Angel, Guillo, Roden
The scum: Lukewarm, RMH
Why is Lukewarm scum?
He's been contributing but has parked his vote on me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 519, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 511, Angel Warriors wrote:OOOOOO SPICY alright its been a while since I've been scum read this much as town.
I will try my best to prove my towniness! this is exciting actually.

-Nornornornronronrornornornonoronro
This feels performative.

And also, not even true? Like, you described yourself as being a USR day 1 of that multiball game

It was a largo anon hydra.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:58 am

Post by T3 »

Dwlee feels weird. Scummy, maybe?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Probably weird from not interacting with wall posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:06 am

Post by T3 »

By play, Angel is scummy but I think House just spewed Angel as his mason partner so Roden v Angel is tvt?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 601, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
Angel Warriors - T3

ssbm_Kyouko
(5)
:
Robert M Hunter - mastina - Marashu - House - Gamma Emerald

Roden
(1)
:
ssbm_Kyouko

Titus
(1)
:
Dwlee99

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

mastina
(1)
:
Guillotina

Not Voting
(2)
:
Titus - Lukewarm

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Lukewarm is V/LA

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
VOTE: Kyouko
This is E-1. I would like you to flavorclaim. Then if I say so, you should claim your actual role.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 547, Roden wrote:
In post 523, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: This is a bad reason to stop the wagon. It's not like the thread is waiting with bated breath for RMH to come and post - there's still plenty of conversation going about other avenues. We should be giving him a free pass to wait out the pressure. You're acting like his wagon is bad for the conversation but I see no indication that this is the case. If you see something that indicates otherwise, could you illustrate that? I'm having a hard time believing this is a real thought process.
What makes it a bad reason? Genuine question.

I think it's bad to park votes on a wagon and then do nothing to pressure or question the person there. We'd be better off using votes to pressure other people who will actually generate content, this should be obvious. Besides that, he got taken to E-1 then got threatened with an early hammer, how exactly is that a good thing for town? Could he be scum? Sure, and if he is then of course we should hammer him. But you don't even seem to have a case for him yourself, you're just going after me instead.
You say your post isn't a
"soft defend"
, because nothing in it exonerates him or town cases him, but that is exactly why I say it's "soft" - if you were town casing him or arguing against scumcases that had been presented against him, that would be defending or hard defending, depending on the intensity of your post, in my book.
You're calling it soft but you just described exactly why my post wasn't a defense. If you're gonna call something a defense, it doesn't matter if you attach "soft" to it, point out the actual defense there. Otherwise you're making an accusation with no actual basis.
I scrolled backward from your post to find Luke's read and it didnt look like a case, but maybe the case came before. If you wanted people to see the case though, I would expect you to say something like "If a lot of people agree Luke is town maybe we should be taking his case on T3 more seriously: <insert quote or post number here>". It just feels like a half-assed attempt to move the wagon someplace else because you dont want to appear too eager.
So I'm suspicious for bringing up Luke's case on T3 but also suspicious for not bringing it up enough? This is a reach tbh, it really looks like you're looking for any reason to justify going after me here.
If you were concerned more with finding scum than derailing RMH you would be coming harder at one of your scumreads. Right now though you're hedging between Angel and T3, probably waiting for one to take off so the pressure comes down from RMH.
...You mean how like you're hedging between me and RMH?
I'm not sure how this last part relates to what I said. If you weren't searching for it, then you recalled it, so it must have been of some interest to you if you remembered it.
Yes, I did recall it. That's why I...recalled it. Not sure what the "gotcha!" is supposed to be here?
I'm also not sure why you would say it should be spotlighted and that it's not very interesting in the same post.
This is purely meant to be a "gotcha!" moment lmao. Like this is blatantly just that. Does this make you scum read me then? This is another genuine question, because now I
know
you aren't being genuine with me here.
Original Post:
In post 439, Roden wrote:Also I think it should be noted just how apathetic RMH is to being wagon'd. It's NAI but I don't think we'll get any info out him if we just park votes there, even if he is scum. Does anyone have a real case on him so we can question him on things? Otherwise it would be a good idea to start poking at Kyouko again, Mastina too if Guillo is town.
I called this a bad reason and asked why he shouldn't be a wagon.
Your response:
In post 502, Roden wrote:Because nobody's defending him and he isn't giving us any content to work with. Like this is literally doing nothing. We got more content when I was being wagon'd and I'm town.
Hell I'm fine with votes on me if that gives people stuff to say
. My post isn't a soft defend because there's nothing in that post even remotely exonerating him or that could be seen as an attempt at town casing him.

I mentioned Luke's scum case on T3 because it got buried and I think it should be looked at more if people town read him. He's strong as town and I'm not the only one who thinks so, so his reads should be given a spotlight if there's a general consensus that we can trust him.
I'll say again that this is a bad reason because it allows RMH, if scum, to ride out the pressure on him. In 439, you're saying because he's apathetic to being wagoned, which is NAI, that he shouldn't be wagoned because you don't think he'll produce anything under pressure. Then in 502 you continue to explain this reasoning by saying that his wagon is doing nothing, nobody is defending him, and saying we got more content when you were wagoned and you're town. Think to yourself for a minute what kind of conclusion you should be drawing about RMH if you think that the content coming out of a slot when they are wagoned correlates to their alignment, considering what you just said about town!you.

Then with the bolded, you imply that people have nothing to say right now. This is untrue, as the conversation has continued in RMH's absence. This reads like forced LAMIST to me, and is just an attempt to derail the RMH wagon for no good reason.

Regarding the defense:
I say po-tay-to, you say po-tah-to. I've already explained that it is a defense because it serves to derail the RMH wagon. I say it is "soft", but you could also say "indirect." You disagree. Everyone else has to decide.

I think you're being inconsistent with the Luke read on T3, and with it being at 2 points in the same post it is easy to see. I thought it was suspicious because it was far back, and I questioned you about it. Your answer triggered further suspicion from me, because the reasoning you provided did not align with the actions you took in the post. If I was going to summarize it, instead of saying "suspicious for bringing up Luke's case on T3 but also suspicious for not bringing it up enough", I would say "suspicious for digging for an alternative to RMH,
then indicating a reason for digging that is inconsistent with the content of the post which proposes an alternative to RMH
." The bolded is the main problem, though I don't like the former either.

I'm not hedging, I'm just not going to waste time waiting for RMH to come back to the thread, and I'm not going to move my vote just because he's not posting. There are most likely 3 scum to catch. It would be wasteful to wait here. If he comes back and can demonstrate he isn't scum, then I'll move my vote, and at this point I would move it to you. If he lurks to the point he's replaced out, or he isn't convincingly town on his return, I won't be moving my vote before deadline crunches.

But if you recalled it, why didn't you object to my point that you were
digging
? The lack of an objection indicates you accepted it as the truth at the time you read it. You're now retconning to conform to the alternative I proposed that town!you would have done.

If it's a "gotcha" to identify an inconsistency, then yeah...

And yes, I do scumread you.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 591, House wrote:Kinda leaning towards {ssbm, Roden, dwlee}, ATM.
Im at ssbm and mastina

VOTE: ssbm
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You just hammered before claim

Homie
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Guillotina »

Well shit, i didnt intent that to be a hammer.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

um so im up and im going to do a full reads list along with a scum case on roden. I've talked to mom last night for a decent amount of time and im hoping I have a better understanding of the game. I will be positive, hopeful, and calm. I WANT TO BE A GOOD TOWN PLAYER!!!!

ok so ig first off some general thoughts that might not mean much,
kyoto is feeling a lot like me on the surface level. I have been skipping walls but overall, Kyoto feels somewhat like town getting tunneled who is totally ignoring other conversations going on. that is exactly how I feel and Kyoto's posts at the surface level, remind me a lot of that. I want to say that the fact they aren't jumping on me is town indicative however its not necessarily so im not going say that. I've made that mistake many games thinking that just because someone wasn't jumping on me, they were town but a lot of times scum won't jump on me because they see no need to.

Ig to the scum reads on me, I dont understand them because I think I've been very very genuine in every single post of mine. my reads could be total trash but I mean every single post that I post and believe in them regardless of whatever logic flaws there may be. I'm not happy with the scum reads on me and was telling mom that yesterday and she said something interesting that I'd forgotten about. she said "you always play weird when you're with me" so thats super interesting and I would recommend lukewarm meta angel warriors because mom still firmly believes you are town.

I dont want to agree, to put it very nicely because your read on me is goddamn awful. but, mom is often right on reads like this.
mom also thinks roden is town. that one I won't let her have her way though because im certain roden is scum here. I dont see a world that roden is EVER town here. if I were a dayvig, he'd be dead right now.

-norberanor
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 612, Guillotina wrote:
In post 591, House wrote:Kinda leaning towards {ssbm, Roden, dwlee}, ATM.
Im at ssbm and mastina

VOTE: ssbm
fuck I hope flea doesnt lock before I finish my posts
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 552, Roden wrote:
In post 533, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 505, Roden wrote:
In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 497, Roden wrote:
In post 492, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 418, Roden wrote:I don't think the interaction between you and Guillotina is genuine, but idk if it's both of you or just one of you. It's not guaranteed either of you are scum either even if I'm right, since I believe third party is a possibility.
What seems fake about it?
Guillo seemed ready to death tunnel you, and I wasn't vibing with your response. But I think it makes more sense that he was just super sensitive to getting scum read for the wrong reasons, not necessarily because he's actually scum but because he didn't think your reasoning was good. He claimed to be certain you were scum but backed down when questioned more on it, which made me think it was an emotional/pride thing. Basically I do think it's possible to be a fake response but for you both to be town anyway.
You weren't vibing with
my
response, but you voted
Guillotina
, even though he is the one you perceived as having a prideful reaction that could be fake, and coming from town.

So why Guillotina rather than me?
I don't know what you could possibly be trying to imply here other than me being scum partners with you. This is not a good response.
I'm implying that you're buddying me by taking my side of a TvT fight because I've already expressed a TR on you in 177. The question sounded rhetorical, but I do want to know: why Guillotina over me?
In post 506, Roden wrote:I obviously didn't know what was going on in Guillo's head. And you already had a wagon going that I didn't particularly want to join. I don't think I had particularly complex motives there.
Also it's wild that you think I would buddy you when you
just
accused me of hedging between AW and T3. You're not keeping your own logic straight here.

In post 533, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 506, Roden wrote:I obviously didn't know what was going on in Guillo's head. And you already had a wagon going that I didn't particularly want to join. I don't think I had particularly complex motives there.
Simple motives do not equal town motives. It's a simple idea to buddy a townie that is TRing you, especially when other town are currently voting that townie. It makes for good towncred later down the line after I've flipped.

VOTE: Roden

I think this is a step in the right direction. Sure RMH could be a scum PR but it could just as easily be the case that RMH is town and Roden is looking for towncred for being off and against the wagon, especially with the "at the risk of incriminating myself on a red flip" post. Sounds like an informed post to make - one scum could make in anticipation of the red or green flip that they know is coming.
Kyouko, no matter your alignment here, I need you to know you're setting yourself up to be voted out next if you do manage to mis-elim me. Because this isn't simply you being "wrong", you've flat out created a narrative here using your own assumptions to make previous assumptions seem true. This isn't a scum case. This is a
narrative
and it is 100% going to backfire on you because it isn't even a good one. If you're town you absolutely need to back up and reassess what you're doing before you start throwing.
This is taking the timeline out of order, which is a bit egregious considering I actually included in my post the original time I placed my TR on you, which was in 177. You take my side of Guillotina vs. Kyouko
after
177, but before I start SRing you, so the timing
does
make sense for a buddying attempt. The buddying came
while I was TRing you
, and now you are saying that it is not logical for me to accuse you of buddying me
in the past
because I'm SRing you
now
. There is some crooked logic here, but it isn't mine.

Also, if I get voted out here, it's a big red flag for mastina, Gamma, and AW if they're on my elim wagon at this point, considering mastina/Gamma both saw me in Mini 2217 Owner's Market Blitz. Gamma especially as he was with me in 2213 as well. In fact one of the main reasons I caught scum!Gamma in 2217 was because of the way he ignored what he should have known about town!me from 2213, which Noraa was also in. town!mastina also correctly identified my TvT with Smoke & Mirrors (mainly Nancy Drew 39) in 2217, so it would be suspicious if she couldn't see town!me here.

T3 was also in 2217 but he died N2 (on alt "Distance") and I don't think he read after dying.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

its okay im just vt

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

will try to finish my responses though

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

i tried to crumb the bodyguard mason btw with my
"my team"
and
"soft defense"
to draw nk so some scum may have IDed that and pushed the mislim

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

OK READS:
IMPORTANT if I get figged or something. these reads are probs CORRECT

TOWN: HOUSE
GUILLOTINA
TITUS
GAMMA EMERALD
MASTINA

NULL: T3
LUKEWARM
KYOTO
MARA

SCUM: DWLEE
ROBERT
TODEN
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 618, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:its okay im just vt
UGH fuck my gut was right.
I wish I saved you Kyoto :(

-sadbearbear
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

in case it isn't clear I do think Guillo and I are TvT and I did fake my responses to Guillo very shortly into the interaction to gauge their responses, as I picked up they were town quickly

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 621, Angel Warriors wrote:OK READS:
IMPORTANT if I get figged or something. these reads are probs CORRECT

TOWN: HOUSE
GUILLOTINA
TITUS
GAMMA EMERALD
MASTINA

NULL: T3
LUKEWARM
KYOTO
MARA

SCUM: DWLEE
ROBERT
TODEN
Reasons: House is very towny. fuck off if anyone SRs there.
Guillo is playing 100% to town meta
Titus is very genuine and curious
gamma is townread by massy who has a very good record reading them
thus we believe massy is town

t3 dropped to null for agreeing we're scummy. gross.
lukewarm read on us bad but mom says town
kyoto flipped town
mara efforting reads meh

dwlee scum by poe
roden scum for wall case reasons
Robert by poe also
Norangal

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”