Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am catching up, and reading through Day 2, I am reaching the point of having too many scum reads :/

Robert and Roden both look a lot worse today then they did Day 1 imo

So my scum pile is now looking like : Robert, Roden, Gamma, Angel Warriors, Mastina.

The only person I am really ready to trust is House.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 921, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 853, Roden wrote:Then case me and vote me out. I'd love for both you and AW to have egg on your face if you both really are town.
This is a town emotion.
Robert are you new to the game or just new to the forum?
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 853, Roden wrote:Then case me and vote me out. I'd love for both you and AW to have egg on your face if you both really are town.
This is a town emotion.
It could be, it could also be tactically placed AtE.

I would love to hear more of your thoughts while your here
Norangal
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 927, Angel Warriors wrote:
This is a town emotion.
It could be, it could also be tactically placed AtE.

I would love to hear more of your thoughts while your here
Get out of my head Noraa! That's weird.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

That was mom
Norangal
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Robert, Roden accused me of TMI that the Droo vote can't hammer even though I don't think that was even implied from my statement. Seemed like him making that leap because it's something he knew.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 924, Guillotina wrote:I might be tunneled onto them for their personal attack against me, not gonna lie. I feel like they raged out for getting caught by someone whom they consider a bad player.
I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you arrogant. I don't think you're bad.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 926, Guillotina wrote:
This is a town emotion.
Robert are you new to the game or just new to the forum?
I played a bit on EM 5-6 years ago, that's it. Why?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 pm

In post 927, Angel Warriors wrote:It could be, it could also be tactically placed AtE.
Of course it could be fake, but if it's fake usually you can tell after a while because there's always a bit of manufactured hysteria that seeps through.

But the self-vote, the demoralized, laconic posts, put together lean more real than false to me.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:26 pm

In post 930, Dwlee99 wrote:Robert, Roden accused me of TMI that the Droo vote can't hammer even though I don't think that was even implied from my statement. Seemed like him making that leap because it's something he knew.
What was your statement?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

has the context @Robert

On reread it seems even weirder because I thought Roden was saying it wouldn't be able to hammer but looking back it is that it can't E-1 which seems even more specific.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

My statement was: someone would put me at E-1 without the droo vote, which would be a hammer (with the droo vote). But then he countered that I TMI'd it not being able to E-1
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:36 pm

In post 935, Dwlee99 wrote: has the context @Robert

On reread it seems even weirder because I thought Roden was saying it wouldn't be able to hammer but looking back it is that it can't E-1 which seems even more specific.
This has got me rubbing my beard.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:36 pm

Whiskers. I meant whiskers.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 935, Dwlee99 wrote: has the context @Robert

This is exactly why you look scummy. I didn't definitively say anything about the rules of the vote and it's clear that I didn't. I speculated about how the rules work and you somehow took that as me KNOWING how it works.

It's just wild to me that you started Day 2 off complaining that you got wagon'd for speculating about the NK, but then you scum read me for speculating about the extra vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Roden »

If anyone can quote the exact line where I definitively say I know the rules of how the extra vote works, I'll concede.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You accused me of TMI that the vote can't E-1, when that isn't a reasonable interpretation of what I said. That goes beyond speculation imo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: roden
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 941, Dwlee99 wrote:You accused me of TMI that the vote can't E-1, when that isn't a reasonable interpretation of what I said. That goes beyond speculation imo
So you can't quote the line, you're just mad I questioned you then. A reasonable response would be to just say "no you're wrong" instead of "no and you're scum for even looking at me".
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 841, Roden wrote:Unless you're TMI'ing that the vote can't put someone at E-1.
Okay I quoted it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 843, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm pretty sure you're the one that just TMId that?? Nothing I said implies that at all
And here's my response

I had you as scum before this. I called you out for the way you reacted to the Droo vote and that's when you started going after me iirc
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 841, Roden wrote:Unless you're TMI'ing that the vote can't put someone at E-1.
Okay I quoted it
This isn't me definitively saying I know the rules of the vote lol. Just admit you got mad and move on.
In post 945, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 843, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm pretty sure you're the one that just TMId that?? Nothing I said implies that at all
And here's my response

I had you as scum before this. I called you out for the way you reacted to the Droo vote and that's when you started going after me iirc
How did I react to the Droo vote? All I said was that you're not a confirmed townie.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 123, House wrote:
In post 119, Roden wrote:"Nervous vibes on the first IRL day of Day 1 that also will go on for fourteen days" is not a real read or believable thought process.
I can't help that you can't handle already having 2 votes and your sad attempt at shaking them by implying you were nk bait was immediately laughed off.

Toughen up, chief.
In post 149, House wrote:
In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
You're not exactly giving me much to work with.

Who's scum? All you seen to care about is whining about my vote.

Get over it and scum hunt.
In post 157, House wrote:
In post 156, Angel Warriors wrote:
Spoiler:
Subject: Newbie 2070 - Airplanes | GAME OVER
Roden wrote:
In post 318, Psyche wrote:he has been
Oop :oops:
In post 319, Val89 wrote:
In post 316, Roden wrote:Backing off like this is such a townie move I'd almost consider it a town slip
I wasn't going to comment on it because I thought it was self-evident on it's own, but did you read that as something other than "sorry you are so stupid Val, I shouldn't have expected you to play good like us SE slots." I can only assume there was a very surface level reading if it was taken as an actual apology.

Is there something townie about that?
Yes, what you described is exactly why I think it's a townie reaction. A lot of SEs are kinda predictable in newbie games, at least from what I've noticed. Arrogant/cocky/aggressive SEs have a town tell where they either get sweaty and try to solo solve the game, or they recognize they're getting too sweaty for a newbie game and back off. If they're scum, they're just manipulative because they believe they can easily trick newbies (which they actually easily can).

Nancy here seems to fit the mold for the type of SE I'm describing. If she were scum she wouldn't continue to be hostile to you while backing off, or reiterate how frustrated she is and specifically explain why she's frustrated. It could be AtE admittedly, which is why she isn't confirmed town for me. But I don't see how continuing to push the issue here could sort her further or progress the game in any way.

Roden wrote:
In post 769, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 768, Val89 wrote:I really need to hear fom Grandpa on what's in James' ISO that makes him think {Clark, Roden}.
yea i just came back with work...

expect like a complete analysis on james readlist on why i do expect its clark / roden in a couple of hours

tldr; this is manly based on james interactions with clark nd roden (the post that nancy pointed out of james) i noticed it from that and started quick skimming jame's iso and seeing their reads.
Oh, you actually are suspecting me. I guessed that was a typo because your earlier post said Chuck instead of Clark, and it looked like you were accusing Nancy of thinking that.

Either way, we've already been over this. For me to be scum I'd have to have hard bussed Blurry/James before the replacement even came in. Psyche had scum read Blurry first, but the wagon didn't start until I repeatedly kept bringing attention to Blurry and soft accused Val of trying to divert attention by arguing with Nancy. Even when James subbed in, I kept my vote on his slot and continued to pressure him.

It's not like I couldn't pivot out to another wagon either. Nancy had multiple people going after her and I'd already stated that I didn't trust Val's intentions at the time. If I was scum, all I'd have to do is completely ignore Blurry and help Val put pressure on Nancy. Literally all I'd have to do is shut up and James would likely still be in the game.

If you don't believe me, go look back at what happened. It starts around page 10 I believe. I specifically say that I think the early wagon on you was bad and that we should look more at Blurry.

Roden wrote:You guys terrified me with all these votes, I was worried someone was about to get hammered before I could finish catching up on posts.

Val, please don't self hammer, I genuinely don't think it's you. Nancy is town locked for me and your spat with her was so TvT it hurts.

Scum is between Clark and Grandpa,100%. I'm not voting Val and if Clark continues to push him I'll vote Clark today. I've been leaning more towards Grandpa as the game goes on but I'm convinced that any push on Val has to be scum motivated. I don't believe even Nancy votes Val in a F3 scenario and scum likely believes the same.

Look how passive all of this is.

Roden is just town here. He's frustrating people, I understand but town.

-bear beraio
That's all well and good, but he needs to learn that focusing on defending himself instead of actually trying to find scum isn't going to be a productive tactic, especially when he's in no active danger of being eliminated.

It's 2 votes. His focus should be on who is scum, not who is voting him on early d1 for reasons that are obviously going to be flimsy (as all votes are going to be flimsy at this stage).
I do think it's funny that I yelled at for reacting to votes on me during RVS, but then AW and Dwlee both got super defensive and scum read me solely because I didn't insta town lock them.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I got 4 or 5 votes in an hour dude