Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1069, Dwlee99 wrote:That was very strange.
what was?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #201) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I took it as VFP just trying to challenge nom to do something more than cry misrep over and over again.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1020, nomnomnom wrote:How is rathe even close to relevant in this discussion
you were parroting rathe.

in I expressed concern that petapan had sat on DW the entire game.

in he said that all the wagons were dead

I asked him some who else he'd vote then he gave some reads

I then asked him why he didn't join the wagons he said he be ok with joining in

he's going to cry misrep b/c he used "not especially townie" and I used the scum word. I mean if you say "not especially townie" and "i'd be ok voting them" I think it at least denotes a scum lean. but hey w/e.

He the votes Anya in and the reason this seemed strange and scummy is that when ssbm was a wagon he didn't join it and the reason why was b/c
In post 836, petapan wrote:it'd be essentially a compromise vote on someone who i don't townread but don't have an especially solid reason for thinking they're scum.
but anya was in the same category of ssbm
In post 820, petapan wrote:
anya, kyouko,
osuka, and dragon of the west are all in the "not especially towny" pile that i would be okay voting.
so he has no issue voting anya but he didn't want to join a DOTW wagon or SSBM wagons despite all being in the same category.

I felt like this was very scummy and I was kinda mad and irratated at him for posts like
In post 832, petapan wrote:
In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:man, you need to chill out.
shut up idiot
So I voted him over you. big fucking deal. accusing him of being shit with his vote/vote parking scum its like the total opposite of joining the largest wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 946, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 940, Titus wrote:
In post 931, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 929, Titus wrote:
In post 928, Nero Cain wrote:Why does a bad push=scum? That's kinda a fallacy guy.

Why is nom town?
Why do you acknowledge this yet try to force me into a conclusion on your play?
but you've already made a conclusion
No I haven't. I'm acting on my lean. I haven't called you obvscum or anything like that.
or you are just opportunistic scum not that you'd ever admit that :roll:

but just for shits and giggles how am I forcing you into a conclusion and how does that relate to my question of Andre?
this was bullshit from Titus and I think not answering it was a scum claim.

VOTE: titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #204) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

noms posting is fucking horrible though so I would be ok moving over there but Titus is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1080, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1077, Nero Cain wrote:eh, I took it as VFP just trying to challenge nom to do something more than cry misrep over and over again.
Really? You don't find it strange that someone who is townreading you and calling people on your wagon scummy proposes to change all their reads if I quote some posts of yours? Just "to give me motivation"?
Probably the scummiest post in thread.
Should I be suspicious over anyone that town reads me? I'm not all that different from you where I get scumread alot. OFC this means that oftentimes scum are the ones that town read me b/c they know I'm town. There are games where my effort gets me insanely town read so it just depends on the game and who the players are. I don't really feel like it was scummy that he said he'd change his read on me if he liked the case and I think alot of people would feel the same way. Sure you could make the argument that he's scum that was willing to drop his town read on me at the drop of a hat but all you had to do was make your case and you couldn't even do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #206) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nom3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #207) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I'm just kinda sick of the day phase at this point. I'd be willing to vote any of

Dragon of the West
Rathe
Andresvmb
nomnomnom
DrippingGoofball
Titus
petapan

kinda just want to lynch the Derek12 so this game doesn't stall out b/c no one will replace in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #208) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could be me refreshing to see if there are any new posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #209) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or both of us

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@vfp most but anyone can chime in
noms posting is bad and its not hard to envision a scum flip but is it not at all possible that nom feels a little bit ostracized and scum like Titus, Andre and DGB are just using him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want a pic of the meal!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be remiss to point out that nom has very much self voted as town and I think it was not the hammer vote. Could nom and/or his scum team play up and fake this to get a town read? sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so its all just
WIFOM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1050, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1047, Nero Cain wrote:what am I nitpicking and why is it scummy?
You're nitpicking on a bunch of completely irrelevant things, notably things that are completely ludicrous in nature like "prove me you ever said in a town game you don't like making reads lists" when the argument was that I don't like them and that the only times I remember making them is when I was scum and first joined the site. From these nitpicks you just push them as me being scum.
The scummy part of that not being the nitpicking part in itself, but doing that to try and discredit all my positions (including posts like me being scum somehow copying other people's votes and reads just because they have similar reasoning),
and then having a completely nonsensical vote reasoning
on top of that. It just feels to me you're looking more to nitpick, argue about irrelevant stuff and discredit people moreso than actual scumhunting, which is why you're scum.
Your instant reaction that was to vote me immediately after I pointed this out is also just the scummiest thing.
I felt like when I asked you for a reads list and you said "no ask me about specific players" and then I gave you a list of players that I wanted a stance on and you still refused, was very scummy. You've been here 2 1/2 years now and it seems hard to believe that in X number of games you've never been pushed for not giving reads lists or talking about certain slots. idk man, you made it an issue that you don't do X as town and I just thought you might have evidence to back that up or something. Maybe it wasn't a great point or something but it's deff not a nitpick.

is the bold about my vote on peta or you? I reiterated my reasoning in and I think it's pretty fucking solid. I don't think I have to vote you over him just b/c I posted about you some.

It's not like it's a 100% solid thing b/c I know that people can just agree but scum using the words of others to blend in/buddy a slot is not this cray cray logic that you are claiming it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nomnomnom (6) : VFP, Dwlee99, Nero Cain, T3, ssbm_Kyouko, nomnomnom
Nero Cain (4) : - Rathe - Petapan - Titus - DrippingGoofball
Rathe (2) : Save The Dragons - Osuka
Petapan (1) : - Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West (1) : -Anya
Dwlee99 (1) : Derek12
Osuka (1) : Andresvmb

Not voting (1) : - Dunnstral -

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum self vote as ATE sometimes. town certainly self vote out of frustration.

Why are you calling me scum but talking to me lke im town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum self vote as ATE sometimes. town certainly self vote out of frustration.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so good I said it twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why do u town read nom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1154, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1146, Nero Cain wrote:scum self vote as ATE sometimes. town certainly self vote out of frustration.

Nom sounds like town frustration.
can scum be frustrated too?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #221) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you were already reading him as frustrated town b4 the self vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #222) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be pretty stoked if nom flips scum and maybe
In post 927, Andresvmb wrote:I’m trying to decide which one of you is the Scum hiding behind the bad push
just wanted to leave this here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #223) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1166, nomnomnom wrote:The guy already plays like I'm going to flip town because they know I am town and already giving themselves a bs excuse as to what they're going to do when I flip
how is he doing that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #224) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y bus nom when he could have just easily mislynched me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a good turn or bad turn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd argue that this game wasn't in a healthy game state anyways since the leading wagon was on town. And Nom isn't exceedingly townie and possible scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #227) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1196, Save The Dragons wrote:i guess i agree this game hasn't always been healthy but whatever *gestures wildly* this is...it ain't good
if given the choice between voting nom and I who would you rather lynch? I'd vote Rathe if the wagon gets bigger but I'm staying here for survivalism and nom could be scum, IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1200, VFP wrote:In fact if real Raithe is most likely town.
I'm p sure it's fake b/c I don't think mafia vigs are a thing in normals.

could theoretically be a day sk but I don't think I've ever seen 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like people are just stuck in their reads. I think it's clear as fucking day that im town and peta is too childish and petty to unvote. IG it's possible that Rathe could scum that's just sitting on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's very disheartening to put as much time and effort into the game as I did and then be told that I'm a possible d1 elimination but I just getting pushed by dumb town and scum comes with the territory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc if Nom flips scum there's a chance I get nk'd or just wildly town read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1222, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1214, Save The Dragons wrote:what if i believe there is no scum between you two
What if I believe they are both scum?
if you think this then IDK why you aren't voting nom. FMPOV it makes me worry that nom is a scum flip and you're just trying to connect VFP with nom.

or maybe it's just manipulation to make me think that so I'd want to lynch nom. idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if im a vig I vig petapan
if I'm an investigation role I target Andre
if I'm a doc I'll protect VPF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1227, petapan wrote:
In post 1219, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like people are just stuck in their reads. I think it's clear as fucking day that im town and peta is too childish and petty to unvote. IG it's possible that Rathe could scum that's just sitting on me.
am i petty or scum, pick one
petty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1228, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am torn because I can't get the clarity I wish I had.
what do you need for clarity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #238) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was claiming that he's either scum or 100% sure that nom is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #239) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's your point? yes it was a pretty big list but I don't see how that makes it less bad. The only thing is that you could maybe argue that scum wouldn't be so blatantly scummy but sometimes scum just do scummy things. IDK, refusing to give stances is bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do u think they are both scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is being rude? the only one that seems slightly toxic has been peta. DGB and Titus are just scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1254, Titus wrote:I've seen things that I can't comment on
well thats convienent

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #243) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

everyone is already scum reading you Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #244) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you were reading the thread you'd know it's more than just me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #245) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So tell me how I'm trying to force you into a conclusion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1264, Titus wrote:We went over that already.
no, you never answered that, do it now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #247) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1252, Titus wrote:
In post 1247, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1242, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty
Weird grouping of 3 when I've been just as active if not more active than T3 and Kyo. Not everyone can post 50 times a day
The data:

Dragon of the West
Jun 01, 10:11pm Jun 07, 11:10pm 0 days 0 hours

T3
May 31, 08:26am Jun 07, 09:21pm 0 days 1 hour

ssbm_Kyouko
May 31, 04:41pm Jun 07, 04:02pm 0 days 7 hours

Anya
May 31, 09:51am Jun 06, 11:20pm 0 days 23 hours

Andresvmb
May 31, 02:41pm Jun 06, 04:19pm 1 day 6 hours

Dunnstral
May 31, 04:00am Jun 07, 05:15am 0 days 18 hours

======================
T3, Anya
and
Kyouko
don't make it in Nero's list. :? why
Nero's list isn't based in reason.
oh noes the scum team is trying to shade me for having a vibe. Also if we are going solely on post count then both Dunn and Andre are still at the very bottom activity-wise. So I don't see how my post is all that off. Furthermore, this game has been open for a week and I feel like Andre has done nothing useful. Also @ the time I wrote that post DOTW only had 29 posts so you are being pretty dishonest. And like he's done nothing but tunnel Peta this whole game so...

t3 is town and if you think anya and ssbm are masons I have no clue why you'd care if I left them out for obvious reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #248) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you were town I don't think you spell out that they are masons b/c on the offchance scum hadn't picked up on that you don't let them know.

"but if DGB were scum DGB would have said that in the scum PT."

but I think that's the whole point, you say it outloud b/c you are trying to get ppl to derp town read you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #249) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1232, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1228, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am torn because I can't get the clarity I wish I had.
what do you need for clarity?
you still haven't answered this b/c you are being selective and careful what you post about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #250) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1236, Dragon of the West wrote:I'm not seeing why people started SRing DGB. Their style of posts haven't changed at all since the same people town read them at the start of the game
Is your town read on DBG based on their style not changing? Are you upset that the game state changed?

what about all the posts trying to subtly imply that nomm is being bussed?
In post 1243, DrippingGoofball wrote:Or they're both scum and one is guaranteed to bask in towncred after one dies.
In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1180, Nero Cain wrote:y bus nom when he could have just easily mislynched me?
I suppose he could bus both his buddies.
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey peta, what are the odds that VFP is doing a textbook day 1 bus?
But won't actually take a stance b/c DGB needs "clarity". That must be one good feeling fence.

manipulation is very scummy says DGB and DGB is doing plenty of it.

That's what I'm being pushed on but when given a chance to list an example of me being manipulative couldn't provide an example.

So why is DGB town, still just town reading based on ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #251) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I honestly don't see why we aren't lynching Titus today other than DW and VFP not wanting to do her today but I think she's pretty obviously scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #252) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what do u think of nom, anya?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #253) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

help us lynch titus and i'll forgive u nom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #254) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, there never was a misrep lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #255) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

theoretically, they are all town and just think that my lynch is stupid b/c they think I'm town. Could there be scum that's trying to not get me lynched for the town cred? eh maybe but then I just feel like there are just scummier slots.
In post 1284, nomnomnom wrote:my overarching point is that you're trying to place entire intents in my posts and qualifying a good portion of my posts "unoriginal and copying X" and to me that's just misrepping a good portion of my posts, you call that "different interpretation" I call that misrep and manipulative behavior, can we settle on that?
nom, this is a game based around lying where one faction doesn't always say what they mean. Maybe I'm being overzealous and paranoid but what you are calling misrep and manipulative behavior I call scumhunting.

I'll get up my Titus stuff later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #256) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets be real here man (vpf) we prob don't have the votes for a nom lynch. DOTW and Andre prob just vote me here. Could see Dunn maybe vote me but IDK. Anya and STD won't vote nom. Even if osuka and omega come over we still don't have enough and a persumable town peta is scumsiding so I don't think we could count on his vote. I think the only way we could lynch scum if we all go to Titus or Rathe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #257) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #258) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1317, Dragon of the West wrote:If you're paranoid town you're worried that VFP and nom are scum together and that if one gets limmed then the other gets suuuuper towncred. All I see DGB doing is laying the thought process out in the thread to argue that if one of those lims gets through we don't treat the other like conftown
naw she's just fence-sitting. If she's town that thinks nom is getting bussed she just votes nom and gets a scum lynched. No way DGB thinks that VFP is going to escape night actions. And if DGB just wants the thought process/warning out there ok it's out there....so where's the action? no DGB needs "clarity" but isn't asking any questions or doing anything proactive. DGB is straddling that fence b/c scum don't know what to do about this 1v1, whether that makes it TvT or nom is infact caught scum, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #259) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so hey, let's just ignore the 1v1 and lynch for sure scum Titus.

Although I expect some static about how I'm "scummy" or some shit for trying to lynch poor busy Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #260) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1290, VFP wrote:SCUM. DO. NOT. WANT. THIS. DUAL!
Scum are not voting in us.
like I absolutely agree with this.

though I don't think it necessarily has to mean that nom is scum. Like yes, I think you make some good and convincing points and I don't think it's impossible that nom is just scum but there's also scum motivation in not wanting to resolve and this is why I think Titus and DGB are super scummy. DOTW is pretty bad too as is Rathe.

but like I said, I don't think we can get nom lynched today so lets just move on and lynch obvscum Titus and make everyone on my wagon/didn't vote Titus look like trash/scum. Though get ready for the chorus of "Nero bussed Titus" tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #261) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1344, Dragon of the West wrote:This duel doesn't make flawless sense from town perspective either.
Do you think he's scum that is trying to lynch nom here or town that thinks nom is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #262) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but Peta isn't happening, I don't think it's the correct mech play to mess with the hood. If you want to start a lurker wagon then sure go for it buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #263) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I think you are a little suspicious, and regardless of alignment, I could see your motivation for voting me. I'm used to OMGUSy town (I think both peta and nom could be that) and if you are scum then you just vote me over nom b/c you have said nom is your town read. So your choices seem a bit limited to me.

either start a lurker wagon

vote me

vote nom

or you could do what the cool kids are doing and lynch lawyer scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #264) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't really want to suggest that Titus went v/la just b/c she is scum as she's prob busy IRL and that has nothing to do with her scum pm here but going v/la for the rest of the day phase and not unvoting seems kinda ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #265) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you might be able to hit back on your browser, it works for me sometimes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #266) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1001, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero's iso is nothing but misreps and opportunistic manipulation.
this is just scum DBG hopping on the screams of peta and nom.
In post 1141, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1104, VFP wrote:I'm happy to end the day. But it's me or Nom.
I'm sure Nom is just waiting a while now to say they were busy.... but that's just convenient, don't buy it.
Plus I see the post thread view count going up so someone keeps checking in without posting.
Mind you

VFP could be bus'ing.
In post 1147, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1143, Dwlee99 wrote:Is nom town or is VFP bussing?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I'm townreading nom, but VFP's behavior is classic bus'ing, VFP is so sure nom will flip scum and he will bask in towncred, it gives me pause.
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey peta, what are the odds that VFP is doing a textbook day 1 bus?
In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1180, Nero Cain wrote:y bus nom when he could have just easily mislynched me?
I suppose he could bus both his buddies.
In post 1222, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1214, Save The Dragons wrote:what if i believe there is no scum between you two
What if I believe they are both scum?
In post 1243, DrippingGoofball wrote:Or they're both scum and one is guaranteed to bask in towncred after one dies.
I don't really agree that these are the posts of paranoid town and seem more like someone trying to imply that VFP is a busser.

You could maybe argue that 1243 comes across as paranoid but if DGB thinks that nom is getting bussed why would DGB give a fuck if VFP gets town cred for it when this isn't a mountainous game? If that's DGB's hard stance that nom is being bussed then it doesn't make sense that she's not voting nom or VFP here. I think it's like I said that she's just fence-sitting. And its not DGB's hard stance then it's fence-sitting. DGB is claiming DGB needs more "clarity" but aren't asking any questions or doing anything to achieve it.

I was also agreeing with
In post 961, Anya wrote:dgb's overdoing the whole confident call out everything they can act

if they go around accusing everyone else of being wolf it makes them look fearsome

also who in their right mind could actually think kyouko and i are both wolf

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #267) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, idk the whole idea of DGB being too scared to eliminate in nom/vpf
IF
her position is that it's a bus b/c she's worried that nom/vpf will be town read for it seems just really fake. And if DGB doesn't hold that position then just ???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats a good point

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #269) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1359, Dragon of the West wrote:But we can't just give vfp conftown just because nom flips scum
I mean sure but like I don't really see why this is someone's worry. This isn't the matrix and VFP isn't Neo. If the nom slot were flipped today and flipped town do you think all our investigation prs are just going to go "nah" no I think VFP would be target #uno.

likewise he probs just gets lynched tomorrow unless there's an inno on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #270) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1362, Titus wrote:Doubly so because Nero wants it.
I actually do not. I wouldn't blame anyone for voting VFP or nom but it's you that I want dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #271) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1366, Dwlee99 wrote:What if we did a DGB wagon?
are there enough votes?

Why aren't you voting Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #272) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #273) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1362, Titus wrote:Doubly so because Nero wants it.
this is a misrep. if we've learned anything today it's that misreps are scummy, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #274) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nomnomnom (3) : VFP - T3 - ssbm_Kyouko
Nero Cain (3) : Rathe - Titus - DrippingGoofball
Titus (3) : Anya - Save The Dragons - Nero Cain
VFP (2) : nomnomnom - Petapan
Rathe (1) : Osuka
Petapan (1) : Dragon of the West
Dwlee99 (1) : Derek12
Osuka (1) : Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (1) : Dwlee99

Not voting (1) : - Dunnstral

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #275) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if its a bus that still means VFP is scum so why even fret over noms alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #276) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you town read nom

vfp hard pushes nom

you think it could be a bus

but the common denominator is that VFP is scum in both of those situations (for you) so...worry about nom's alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #277) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y aren't you talking to VFP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #278) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, you want "clarity" but I don't see how you are trying to achieve this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #279) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, we know but it's not scummy FMPOV to vote one scumread over the other.

in hindsight, I may have been wrong on both of them but at the time I was very much scum reading both and I don't know why its scummy to pick one over the other when I have only one vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #280) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i lowkey feel like all of rathe, nom and peta are town and then Titus was the first scum hop onto my wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #281) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

But do I have to move my vote every time I argue with a different person? that just seems silly to me. If you suspected a nero-peta team why did you vote me over peta? I don't remember you saying anything about Peta. Assuming you didn't, why not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #282) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you only like that post b/c its a rehash of your words

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #283) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I think scum won't join a wagon until a good chunk of town are on and im worried that it was just a buncha bad town wagoning me and then scum hopped on.

and earlier I felt like the whole sheeping thing of DGB was eh...

andres post about rathe or I being scum b/c we pushed nom also made me worry that he's just trying to chain lynch town.

could a scum rathe say he was sheeping DGB and then shit on my wagon for a flimsy reason? sure man and I'd said I'd vote there but I still rather vote obvscum Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #284) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess in a way its odd that he went from sheeping me on nom to siding with nom against me but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #285) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@rathe

I mean, I felt like I had a very scummy interaction with petapan b4 my vote. I talked about it in and then made a better version in . Also before moving my vote I was sitting on Titus (my #1 scumread) and seeing/hoping if that went anywhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #286) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just vote titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #287) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1415, DrippingGoofball wrote:and they're deplorably devoid of signs of intelligence
rude and descredity

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #288) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1430, Titus wrote:I could gamble on not having to claim at all, but that seems unlikely with Nero accusing my VLA of being game related.
not what I said

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #289) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i was just meta town reading him. don't you feel like he was trying to be more useful and proactive as oppsed to this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #290) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1437, osuka wrote:
In post 1382, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am very keen on kyouko, Anya or Nero.
what's your order of preference between the three
what happened to the town read on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #291) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1419, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1415, DrippingGoofball wrote:and they're deplorably devoid of signs of intelligence
rude and descredity
Just beating osuka to the punch :lol:
he's still better than you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #292) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1445, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1444, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1419, Nero Cain wrote:
rude and descredity
Just beating osuka to the punch :lol:
he's still better than you.
rude and descredity
just replying in kind is all

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #293) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1447, osuka wrote:
In post 1442, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1437, osuka wrote:
In post 1382, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am very keen on kyouko, Anya or Nero.
what's your order of preference between the three
what happened to the town read on me?
what prompted this question?
well, presumably you wouldn't be asking DGB the order unless you were considering moving there. And DGB is voting me so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #294) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1452, osuka wrote:please use your brain,
hemce why I'm voting Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #295) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Titus' claim in NAI. Her play is scummy and she's still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #296) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the Titus wagon dies b/c "OMG PR claim" who else would u lynch, peta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #297) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do we finally have every slot filled?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how dumb does this sound? Titus and DGB are scum together that knew there was a babysitter (technically, u can be an enabler without the role present) and wanted us to crumb in hopes it would help them find an assumed babysitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #299) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if we are talking about lynching a lurker lets not forget this
In post 1453, Andresvmb wrote:I have some catching up to do, but I will. I had this massive work project and it’s over now - next few days should be good.
prod dodger that doesn't want to play in this game.

voting Dunn would be a policy lynch for me.

Omega claiming to have read the whole game and then giving nothing to show for it then voting Dunn is pretty awful, I will admit.
In post 1521, Titus wrote:Dragon's been spot on scumreading Nero and townreading DGB.
lol no
In post 1526, DrippingGoofball wrote:From experience, these slots are often scum and get bus'sed because they are a liability to the scum team.
b/c you and Titus are bussing him? It wouldn't be the first time she's bussed her buddy to make herself look better.

I want to lynch scum and for me that's Titus so my vote will rest there for now but I'll compromise on either Dunn or Omega.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #300) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the alternate reading of is that DGB is just trying to manipulate us into thinking that an Omega wagon is good but eh....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #301) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being shiy with your vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #302) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1546, DrippingGoofball wrote:Fast wagons on a slot that is a liability, means bus'ing to me.
who was bussing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #303) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if we are wrong he's not happening today. I'm just meta town reading him b/c I feel like he was so much more proactive when we were scum and dude is way down my totem pole.

but like I said even if I (and peta) are wrong he's still not gonna happen today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #304) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like we can't vote obv scum Titus b/c this town is so disjointed and you aren't helping when you vanity vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #305) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll do a vc in a min.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dunn is an OKAY lynch b/c he's not doing anything and if he's town he's just a distraction from scumhunting although it feels bad that we've spent like a week+ just to land on a lurker lynch that we could have done like 30 pages ago

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #307) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, i'm around so if we are just policying Dunn then I can throw my lot in later but I still think Titus is the best lynch today so yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #308) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1561, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like titus sorts itself out tho
only if Titus is town. and even if Titus were town there's good reason why scum wouldn't want that dead. WIFOM or they are willing to risk a babysitter in hopes of getting a double kill 1 night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #309) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1506, Titus wrote:VOTE: chaos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #310) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

titus wagon is dead. :cry:

Dunn prob ends up being the days lynch and eh fine

im still investigating andre but im changing my vig target to DGB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I want her lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but it's not like I DON'T want DGB dead. I think that theoretically DGB could just be really bad town and there are others that I think could be scum with Titus and I think we get more out of a Titus lynch than a Titus vig. And it's not like I'm 1 shot so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1572, Vaxkiller wrote:Not sure if that's going to happen unless dunn gets in here and shines like a diamond.
In post 1573, Vaxkiller wrote:That post was in response to you nero. Out of curiosity, why?
why what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1576, Titus wrote:I think the Dunn wagon is bad now.
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: andre

i wonder if he'll show up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Titus is just scum that's poo-pooing a Dunn wagon b/c she knows it flips town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1579, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1575, Nero Cain wrote:why what?
Why titus?
b/c I feel it in my gut.

its mainly
In post 929, Titus wrote:
In post 928, Nero Cain wrote:Why does a bad push=scum? That's kinda a fallacy guy.

Why is nom town?
Why do you acknowledge this yet try to force me into a conclusion on your play?
like this post is pretty nonsensical.

and then when I asked how I was trying to "force her into a conclusion" and got no response I asked her again later and I got.
In post 1264, Titus wrote:We went over that already.
She's blatantly lying and being dismissive and trying to avoid confrontation.

I could point out some other bad posts but it's mainly this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1589, ChaosOmega wrote:is Dunn posting in other games but avoiding this one NAI or suspicious
so is andre

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1581, Titus wrote:Because it sprang up only after Chaos did and was a counter.
ok, who are the scum pushing a Dunn wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If nom and/or Rathe were both town I don't think its a particularly bad play from a scum POV to push us for and defend/buddy nom. I think it would have been interesting to hear who he thinks is scum for pushing nom when like half the thread did but he won't post here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could also see why it might make him town but I don't want to get too close to talking about ongoing games that's why he's a good investigation 2night

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i might just hammer Dunn here, so fucking sick of this lurk fest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i need someone not already on his wagon to vote so i can hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh I don't really want to wait 30 hours for him to finally come post here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, Gypyx wrote:Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity.
A prodded player has 36 hours to respond to the prod,
honestly, I think the 12 extra hours is just kinda dumb and prod timers should just be 48/24 b/c if you aren't posting within 72 hours you've prob site flaked or just intentionally not playing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1610, Dwlee99 wrote:In fact, if you think I'm evil, doesn't even make sense.
If DGB is town I'm not sure if DGB even knows what DBG is doing. chance that DBG is just scum trying to bluster so set your phasers to kill tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #328) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dunn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #329) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4738, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero had awesome reads
In post 4737, Andresvmb wrote:Nero was brilliant and needs to be highlighted I feel.
thanks guys

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4763 (isolation #330) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4746, Gypyx wrote:Mafia PT : Released in 1 day, 13 hours, 27 minutes
i hate this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #331) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I know. I just think it's a very silly trend is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4767 (isolation #332) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why'd you not join me in the dead thread, peta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (isolation #333) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no worries man. It's a game and we are all wrong sometimes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4772 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe a lil'. Scum coulda been given an extra pr and maybe get rid of a town one or vice versa but thats not why scum lost. Scum was generally suspected for most of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for the informed you guys have to push them as scum. I think you guys misplayed by killing DGB and should have forced Gamma to check one of them.

you guys got anya so I don't think her role mattered.

you could have gotten bussed and it serves the dual purpose of making your team look better and nueterng Cyrus.

Both you and osuka died from day eliminations that weren't role related.

like on paper I could see how this comes off as unbalanced but I don't think scum played a great game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe cyrus didn't need to be a vig though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4780 (isolation #337) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hard disagree that I was being toxic and I think your accusation that I was "angle shooting" is just an attempt to make yourself feel better about being caught.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (isolation #338) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although I do very much think that scum players will very much take advantage of IRL situations but that's still not why I was scumreading you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”