She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Chaos
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:41 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Still not crazy about Lukewarm. He responds to my last post in taking a snipe at the most snipe-able part but doesn't respond to the substance of the post. I feel like I'm confbiasing at this point with Flubber/Lukewarm being my top 2 scumreads, but Lukewarm's /461 reads like trying to save his partner.

Reading MathBlade's catchup is a slog. Not sure if it's by design. One thing that I find weird, this post:
In post 470, MathBlade wrote:
In post 47, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 45, Aristeia wrote:Image

waiting for my hero.

Alchemist do you think Seanzie is a Mafia?
No. He feels more like low-hanging fruit to me and I think both he and I were interested in seeing who else would push him for voting me. It was notable to me after the first 2 votes that the people voting Seanzie were people who know me, but 2 could just be a coincidence and I wanted to see if there would be a pattern and if anyone would try to pocket me along the way. I wanted to see how it played out a bit more but I think we're past that point now.

For what it's worth I don't think Umlaut was wrong on Flubber but there's another part of me that thinks Flubber could have been pushing Seanzie's bad reasoning in his own way and it strikes me as odd that Umlaut went for Flubber and didn't make any comment towards Seanzie.

What are your reads looking like so far?
VOTE: Alchemist21[/b]

Someone doesn’t have to mention a second player during pushing a first if it would dilute their case.
It would be like me saying “oh my god tris is scum because blah blah blah”
Then someone saying “But you didn’t mention anything about (player tris is pushing)”
So? That’s cart before the horse.

Kinda thinking chaos + Alchemist here.
I'm not going to quote all of Math's posts for context, but his catchup was done seemingly by reading through the game, stopping at a post, quoting and responding with thoughts. He thinks I'm scum here, but at this point in the game where he quoted, I hadn't posted. This style of posting seems like it's trying to convey genuine town thought process, showing your reactions and read evolutions throughout the read, but this POV is fake if I'm a scumread here, unless he thinks I'm scum for not posting before page 2, which is silly.

by Meg feels weird, mainly just the Ari read: "Aristeia: posts little content, but still shows they are following the game closely in 184, strong townread". I don't get strong townread from the little lead-in there, this feels like a consensus take since Ari was vocally townread by multiple people prior. Could also be trying to defuse Math attacking her right before that, but don't really feel that because if Meg's her partner, she had enough support from others, so probably not this.

And makes me feel better about Meg. The expounding on the Ari read (and the rest of it, but that was my biggest pain point) makes sense, and it feels genuine.

I skipped over them as it came up, and I said I was going to go through Gamma's ISO before, but I still don't feel great there. Datisi summed it up well, it doesn't seem like he's trying to figure out who is scum. There's a lot of focus on the setup spec, he has a lot of posts focusing on Ari that don't seem helpful. There's not nothing there, the push on Mathblade is maybe ok in , but it's grounded in a lot of meh in ////.

Prism replaces Flubber, and then immediately pushes Lukewarm, who pops up in thread right after. It could be scum distancing, but it doesn't feel like it, so I guess at least one of my top scumreads is town. Prism looks better from the interaction here, Lukewarm's response has a panicky vibe. I also don't like some of the read progressions he makes here. reads like trying to get someone who scumreads you to go away by calling them town, especially given where as soon as there is an attack on Prism for the push on you, you jump on and agree. I was going to make a big post attacking here, but it does jive with your ISO reading through it. It feels weird to have you want to move away from me when I've posted nothing in the past couple days at this point and it looked like a lazy pivot onto the Meg wagon, but this could be legit thought process given your posts prior.

And skipping ahead a bit, I don't know what to make of . It seems like you're trying to kill wagon momentum on me, which doesn't really make sense at all for scum you to do. There is a bit of a weird defensive vibe like you need to justify moving from me to Meg, but I don't see why scum you just doesn't stay on me here. UNVOTE:

Just finished page 32, taking a break for a bit, but I feel a bit lost at this point.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Correction: You see the town core.

I have townreads that are all bickering with each other to the point where game investment is hitting a low.

And yes one flip method can sometimes fail. But I think it’s good enough for now to get a sense on Ari since she’s not interacting with a good chunk of the game. If she was interacting with a majority of the game it doesn’t hold.

She says she has her solve and in essence went back to the “clocked out” mentality she had earlier minus the gifs.

If Meg doesn’t flip scum she’s likely never been hunting to begin with and views Prism as a threat vs an actual read.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 999, Titus wrote:Also, using one flip to check someone based on their read accuracy rarely works. Genuine can be wrong.
It may not be the same for math, but for me it is nore really about read accuracy

First, and foremost, I think Meg is scummy.

But after that, I don't think Ari and Meg are ever partners here. So a
scum meg flip
would make me more
confident in a ari town read

And on the other hand, I agree with ari's analysis that scumPrism would not need to enter the thread the way that she did if Meg was not her partner, so a
town meg flip
would make me more
confident in a prism town read
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1002, MathBlade wrote:She says she has her solve and in essence went back to the “clocked out” mentality she had earlier minus the gifs.

I'm still reading and posting.

I'm just not going to come up with a different solution when I have something I believe in.

If I see something that someone else presents that's very good and attractive to me I will move to that.

If I see something happen that changes my reads I will post about it.

But I'm not going to reset my entire solution set when I don't even have any information that says my reads are wrong yet.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Chaos >> I post like that so people can see my thought process in real time. The lack of vote movement on you is where my scumread of you comes from. Combine that with scumreading Alch and a tentative team formed. You were pinging me based off the gamestate where I started. So yes you hadn’t posted but that’s not why you were being scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1001, ChaosOmega wrote:Still not crazy about Lukewarm. He responds to my last post in 432 taking a snipe at the most snipe-able part but doesn't respond to the substance of the post.
To be frank, when my top scum read decides to omgus scum read me back, I don't think it is all that beneficial for me to engage in a 1v1 with that person directly. I stopped feeling like I need to convince you of anything :good: :good:

If you have like, a direct question for me, shoot, but I am not gonna dig through your scum case on me and respond to all of your points. That would only clog the thread

If someone else looks at Chaos's earlier posts, and also has a question for me, they can also feel free to ask me
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm going back to posting gifs because it makes me happier.

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Vulture »

Good call.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Vulture »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

Is it wrong I think early Math was better than later Math?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Vulture »

I have a feeling one of you two is trying to pocket the other. Shrug.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1011, Vulture wrote:I have a feeling one of you two is trying to pocket the other. Shrug.
And this is why Vulture is scum. No content. No positions, just shade designed to increase paranoia.

What if it's just Chaos Alch and Vulture?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Vulture »

I mean, you’re already paranoid of Math, so what exactly am I sowing.

It’s a vague feeling that could be nothing, and it isn’t worth tracking down on when I’m not interested in voting either of you today.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Vulture »

And also Math is already worrying about you so shrug.

I really doubt a vague feeling is going to make anyone paranoid and if they do think it’s something I’m sure they’ll do legwork if it’s that pressing to investigate.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Vulture »

Not to mention the stuff I posted last page which you’re glossing over as a lack of content/position and instead, when I posted it, you spoke directly to Math and strengthened your stance on Meg.

It’s like you’re intentionally the things I say but reacting around them. Hmm.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vulture »

Like my post towards Meg is an implicit scumread with my read into something they posted.

Math votes Meg for reasons stated but also it came after those posts so maybe they were a small catalyst.

You react by positioning Meg even more as town while also ignoring the point I made and then try to claim in essence I hadn’t made any point at all.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vulture »

But you’re going to keep claiming that it’s nothing so hopefully someone else I assume, so maybe someone else will come around to interact with.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Vulture »

Ick, phone butchered that.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Vulture »

Regardless, if you’re actually attempting to read me with any good faith, I posted something recently and you could actually think on that and try to have a dialogue on why you disagree.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Vulture »

Actually, I apologize for how I entered the game today.

I find it frustrating, Titus, when you have never been able to get an accurate read on me from your VCA. I know you do not know my main but tht is isn’t the first time this has happened and when you dig in, even when I try it feels as if you ignore the content of my posts.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Vulture »

So at least go back and read over what I have said. There is some stuff there even if it is meager (and being meager, explicitly for me, is not scummy. I’ve other games on this account you can reference).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

When I feel better, I'll have a look. I townread all but you and Chaos on the Flubber wagon and I doubt it was all town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris