MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1924, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1922, MathBlade wrote:an exclamation point.
It could be anything. It doesn't matter how small it is, it is a pattern in your play that is highly indicative of your scumgame and almost never present in your towngame. You are a creature of habit and so you stay consistent in your openings, but subconsciously, something pushes you to add that "!" when you're scum. My guess would be either you enjoy playing scum or you get nervous playing scum and overcompensate. It doesn't matter why you do it though, all that matters is that it is a provable indicator that you are >90% (estimated, the actual percentage will be coming after quotes) likely to be scum here.

I'm going to start getting the quotes now.
Keyword. Almost.

What you have even if you spam the thread with all the evidence in the world that proves your point that I do something more often as scum, this doesn’t demonstrate me being scum this game. Even if I grant your argument, which I don’t, that doesn’t make me scum this game.

So I mean post all the evidence you want but I have elimmed scum D1, tried to stop a mis elim D2, and setting up town to win today. How exactly is that scum?

You on the other hand seen desperate for straws. Especially if I assume Not Mafia scum. You’re trying to pull at literally anything so I do not control the game. This is why I am cagey because scum realize they can’t breathe.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

*chants*
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
I prefer they, thanks :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1926, Dwlee99 wrote:*chants*
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Disregard my exclamation point point

VOTE: dwlee

The first time I went through I was looking at Math's whole ego and clicking what looked like Games, then when I went to get quotes I did an advanced search for Author "MathBlade" Return results as "Post Topics" and Search Forums under "Mafia Games" to filter out all the other topics I was sifting through visually the first time.

I've already found 2 towngames in the first 4 or so I opened that have exclamation points, so the presence is not AI after all
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That you thought it is alignment indicative ever is questionable
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1928, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Disregard my exclamation point point

The first time I went through I was looking at Math's whole ego and clicking what looked like Games, then when I went to get quotes I did an advanced search for Author "MathBlade" Return results as "Post Topics" and Search Forums under "Mafia Games" to filter out all the other topics I was sifting through visually the first time.

I've already found 2 towngames in the first 4 or so I opened that have exclamation points, so the presence is not AI after all
Why even look in the first place? What prompted that?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1929, Dwlee99 wrote:That you thought it is alignment indicative ever is questionable
Why does scum kyoko go on this random tangent against a player almost certain not to be eliminated and then just drop it.

You're not scumhunting broseph
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Questionable doesn't mean scum-indicative or I would have said so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1932, Dwlee99 wrote:Questionable doesn't mean scum-indicative or I would have said so
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1930, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1928, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Disregard my exclamation point point

Why even look in the first place? What prompted that?
You are insistent on speeding through this day, killing N_M without a case, ignoring any points I make against Dwlee. You talk about guiding us into a favorable ELO situation but it's exactly the way a deepwolf would win this - just talking mechanics that are protown and claiming it is protown to keep your reads close to your chest here. It positions you to be flexible to vote anyone left in MELO.

You, as town, should have a similar POV to me, as we are both the consensus townreads that are likely to be responsible for the decisionmaking in ELO due to the fact the conftown will die. You should realize, as I have, that there is no risk in outing what we're thinking as town right now - neither of us die before MELO, so our reads will not influence scums' kills, and even if they do, scum have to choose to leave conftown alive to kill either of us. That is what is
actually
pro-town. Instead you are trying to close discussion. By not talking now, we have fewer conftown to talk with when tomorrow and the next day come.

So I get suspicious, because your play doesn't
feel
quite like town. I feel like you
look
town but are intentionally leading town down the wrong path, and on top of that, you seem to be ignoring anything I have to say about Dwlee, who is my top scumread by play. I would expect town to engage me on this, but you aren't, so I get suspicious.

That's why I looked in the first place. Also I'm only alive in one game right now so I have a lot of time to look at meta for this one, and I hadn't looked at you yet. I've looked at Salsabil, Dwlee, Manatee (on D1), and you now. I already dived Marci in Owner's Market Blitz very recently, and I was scum with Titus in a large that has completed now, and scum against her in the Mini that traitor T3 guiltied my partner Manatee in, so I felt like I'd know if she was scum.

geraintm I was happy to leave a day yesterDay and it turned out he was IC so I never had to meta him. I feel like meta'ing N_M will be useless because of his playstyle but I should probably try.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

You, as town, should have a similar POV to me, as we are both the consensus townreads that are likely to be responsible for the decisionmaking in ELO due to the fact the conftown will die. You should realize, as I have, that there is no risk in outing what we're thinking as town right now - neither of us die before MELO, so our reads will not influence scums' kills, and even if they do, scum have to choose to leave conftown alive to kill either of us. That is what is actually pro-town.

I agree with the first half of this.

As there are two conf towns it remains to the remaining players to argue it out. I have provided an example where likely town lead too hard and lost for it. I am literally arguing for the plan that makes the deep wolfing you suggest rather impossible. If I was scum I could have taken up either the Salsa or Dwlee paths whichever I am not scum with.

Your arguments feel very superficial and not thought out.
Your so concerned with scum data go look at my scum win rate. Go look at the elos played.

If you’re going to make an argument I am scum actually make it.

Like I could make almost anyone except the conf town look like scum with anyone else. The difference is I am not being manipulative here.

I think Not Mafia elim wins us the game. If town disagrees and elims elsewhere it does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Metabad
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:20 am

Post by geraintm »

If you can meta not mafia then please tell the rest of us
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: N_M meta
Lmao, just went to read some N_M games and the first one I open is a nightless micro where he gets hammered on page 1 as VT

Still looking, just thought I'd share.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Marci wya
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:04 am

Post by ManateeDude »

will wait for kyos N_M meta dive 2 give further thought
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I haven't been able to find scum games of his on my phone. I dont think Marci and Dwlee can be teamed though so even if N_M flips town, that leaves Salsa partnered with one of them, if I ignore {Math, Dwlee}. I'm kind of prepared to ignore that pairing at this point because I feel like nobody else thinks it's possible, so if that is the team, I've lost regardless.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The town games of his I've read though seem different than this one. Like he's trying in them. Here he isn't trying until toDay.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But hes finally a wagon, I think in most of the games I read he was a D1 elim, so he had to try early so he could get thoughts out before dying
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I just dont know if he does the same as scum because I haven't found a scumgame yet
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I may have actually found something in N_M meta, fiNlly found a scum game. will have to go back to town games and look for it there too though
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Interesting
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah only took a couple of towngames to find it's present there as well. I didnt really expect it to not be there.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't care about meta. NM has done nothing this game. When pressured he continues to do nothing. It's steak time
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't care about meta. Dwlee has done nothing this game. When pressured he continues to do nothing. It's egg time
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”