Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4501 (isolation #400) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4497, Flea The Magician wrote:Told you that was a core mechanic we needed to watch out for though
i mean. you're not
wrong
but. ahaha.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (isolation #401) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm so happy we flipped Tanner.

pedit: i don't think anyone was ever arguing that Yin and Yang were not important.
i'd love if you could talk more about your read on me now, though?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (isolation #402) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Chara »

town is in one of Ydrasse/Flea. i'm still leaning Flea/clidd scumconsidering Flea's post here, but. i have whiplash from Flea suddenly sounding so reasonable which i should have expected, and i know i was arguing i would probably still scumread faer regardless of the pivot, but is it a wholly different experience to actually see it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4510 (isolation #403) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4500, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4492, Hectic wrote:The first time a townie asks Yin whether he can grant powers or abilities, Yin immediately desperados that townie
Fuckin this bit though :P

Now I really wanna know who yang is
Yang is definitely Isis, or it's someone doing a really good job of pretending to be Isis.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (isolation #404) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4452, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4445, Tanner wrote:
In post 4430, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4425, Tanner wrote:and like, i still don't get the "scum's gonna scramble to derail tanner *even more*" part, both clidd and chara are voting me right now?
i don't think clidd is thinking much past "let's flip towny people" and chara i think is scum so... yes i think this is a bad idea now and i think tomorrow if i am flipped they're going to scramble to do what they can to discredit you because they can't afford a townflip nearly as much despite it being what flea needs
yeah, and you're saying that scum is trying to derail me today, but chara is obviously pushing me?
i have to go now but i finally get what you're getting at lol

i'll think about it and bbl i think (?)
Tanner was murdered by Pooky, but have you thought about this?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4520 (isolation #405) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Chara »

have you played with scum me, Flea? i was going to say i didn't remember you ever playing with town me either but... i brought up that game myself.

and i do still think you're scum. it is nice to talk to you on a level beyond being completely stonewalled, but this is pretty much how i expected you to act. still, i'll see what comes of your reread.

and your reasons for scumreading clidd would be good to know, too. what you've given sounds more like a comment on his personality, though maybe you didn't mean it that way?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (isolation #406) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse does get points for giving a reason to scumread me that is more than "Chara is good at scum" and the particularly baffling "you sound fake all of a sudden", but it's the fact that she bothered to even articulate it when you apparently don't need a reason that almost makes me wonder. i may be putting too much pressure on her but i was hoping that Ydrasse in particular would be able to see i'm town here.

pedit: i'm not scum, i'm sorry i haven't been able to show it better, i really don't know what else to do at this point. like, Chara is so good at scum, its scumgame scares me so much... except nobody townreads me at all.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4537 (isolation #407) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Chara »

i forgot you were in that one, Flea. shows what i remember.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4558 (isolation #408) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Chara »

i have watched most of detective conan. and i got into kaitou joker because i liked the phantom thief style. why don't you like it?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4566 (isolation #409) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4563, Ydrasse wrote:I JUST CAUGHT CHARA BASED ON ANIME PREFERENCE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME
you're aware people can google things, right.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4577 (isolation #410) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4569, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4566, Chara wrote:
In post 4563, Ydrasse wrote:I JUST CAUGHT CHARA BASED ON ANIME PREFERENCE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME
you're aware people can google things, right.
hmm yes today i have decided to go to google to pick out a random character to play for the entirety of this game and fit the character i need for my agenda this one seems right
scum knew that Yin would be revealed.

you're suggesting for me, who has talked often and at length about how much i like anime, the move is to take a character from an anime i like and roleplay him and just hope nobody puts two and two together. when you're in the game and we have had multiple conversations about anime?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (isolation #411) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4571, Flea The Magician wrote:WAAAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITIAWAIT
In post 4558, Chara wrote:i have watched most of detective conan. and i got into kaitou joker because i liked the phantom thief style. why don't you like it?
In post 503, Yin wrote:In post 360, Tanner wrote:
yin, are you a criminal?

I'm no lowly criminal! I'm a thief.
i would love for you to explain the thought process here actually.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4582 (isolation #412) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Chara »

that is very cute. my cat's here too, asleep.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4584 (isolation #413) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Chara »

video's blocked in my country apparently.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4585 (isolation #414) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse, why do you keep leaving whenever i have a question or comment toward you?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4587 (isolation #415) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Chara »

not going to say what the video was?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4590 (isolation #416) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Chara »

okay then, i'm going to bed. pretty sure Ydrasse is scum but it doesn't matter, i'd need to be eliminated anyway. Ydrasse/clidd is my best guess.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4592 (isolation #417) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Chara »

and if i'd said i still thought it was clidd/Flea then that's what i'd say if i was scum with Flea, right? i'm sure.

she's ignored my responses about her read on me, her read is based on easy and objective things and has no heart to it, and she dodged answering Tanner's questions too. and then "oh Chara is scum it admitted to liking Detective Conan" when i already mentioned as much earlier in the game when we were talking about Yin's flavour.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4594 (isolation #418) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Chara »

ok. feel better.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4692 (isolation #419) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4686, Ydrasse wrote:charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
why is it surprising that i'm going to wonder that you're scum after you say that i'm scum because i like a certain anime? it doesn't make any sense for me to do that if i was scum and i don't understand how this is your argument.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4696 (isolation #420) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4689, Ydrasse wrote:i think at this point the scum plan is probably to drown us in wifom and pray it works
like there's no need for the wifom at all. i didn't even think it's a case of scum framing me, i don't really think there's a way you would have just been able to guess i like detective conan, but given this is your angle it does feel like you hoped that by using a character from something you apparently hate you could push it on to me instead.
like if i was scum and wanted to obfuscate things why don't i google some live action detective drama character. or like. batman.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4699 (isolation #421) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4693, Ydrasse wrote:it does if you didn’t expect someone to actually case you like that?

i had other reasons to think you’re scum but given the similarities in the character feel too much

also knowing that you do like that sort of thing makes it feel like it is you
why wouldn't i expect someone to do that? it was the first thing i thought of to think about, and the first thing you thought of, and Flea.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4703 (isolation #422) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4697, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4692, Chara wrote:
In post 4686, Ydrasse wrote:charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
why is it surprising that i'm going to wonder that you're scum after you say that i'm scum because i like a certain anime? it doesn't make any sense for me to do that if i was scum and i don't understand how this is your argument.
Ydra/Flea/Clidd are all on the scum!you wagon, which if you’re scum, then that’s anti-wincon, so I’m wracking my brain on how a you/? team wins here, since both of you need to get yeeted.
the whole game is calling me scum. i don't see who i'm supposed to be scum with. and i would not put myself through Flea calling me confscum all game based on a mechanic that was invented by scum in the first place. like. why would i do any of the things it's being claimed i am doing?? Ydrasse is proposing this next-level wifom argument when my scumgame has and always has been "take minimal risks and try and look town".
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4705 (isolation #423) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4701, Ydrasse wrote:like my game plan

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
i don't think you were trying to frame me
specifically
, i think you just picked a character from a thing you didn't care about thinking that no one would trace it back to you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (isolation #424) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4698, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

and scum!yin told me that there's a scumbag within Pooky/Norwee/Chara.

and that would get town!me to maybe 1v1 vs Chara.

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

Yes I was very drunk last night
also there’s stuff like this lmao
why wouldn't scum do this? i'm not an easy miselim, distracting your attention by calling into question your townread on me seems like a great idea, actually.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #425) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4706, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4705, Chara wrote:

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
specifically
, i think you just picked a character from a thing you didn't care about thinking that no one would trace it back to you.
“push it onto me” directly implies i would picked the character in the hopes of weaponizing it
because you've pushed it on to me right now, so yes, it feels like you're pushing it on to me. i recognize that the idea you've been fixing up to frame me all game is ridiculous, but you're doing it now.

also my read on Flea hasn't really changed i just can't believe this is town!Ydra'a argument.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (isolation #426) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Chara »

if Ydra is scum here then Flea isn't and my read there is wrong. i guess they could be scum together and it's clidd who's town but i'm not sure about that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4714 (isolation #427) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4711, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4705, Chara wrote:

holy shit
specifically
Yin also made you a criminal. If you’re town, then two scums are pushing you and one townie is game throwing.
being wrong isn't gamethrowing, though.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4715 (isolation #428) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4704, Ydrasse wrote:tanner being called scum doesn’t correlate with the situation pooky presented where early game before the true wincon was released, town v town pooky and chara would advance /town/ wincon if they managed to elim the other
this is assuming a lot about Yin calling a player scum and jumping right to "of course that means Pooky and/or Chara would then tunnel each other, and that's bad for scum" when that clearly didn't happen in the first place?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (isolation #429) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4674, Ydrasse wrote:why rush to clear someone...?
because if you're scum you can just hammer..?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4721 (isolation #430) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4651, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4648, Ydrasse wrote:this game feels over

just have one good scumread and elim everyone else
That “thief” line from Yin is particularly concerning because it reads like someone who is really familiar with the character, so just the avatar itself might not mean much but I guess it reaches ridiculous heights of tin foil to assume a frame would be that thorough.
all of Yin's posting has character references. "captured in her eyes" is a Conan movie title, that has nothing to do with kaitou kid but isn't hard to find with some googling. neither is Kaito Kid being a thief. i'm pretty sure there are other references besides that. i assumed whoever was posting as Yin was a fan and was just making fun references but knowing that he was controlled by scum it makes more sense to me that they just googled conan-related things and put them in.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4726 (isolation #431) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Chara »

Amy: what do you think of clidd's tone argument?
i'm definitely more upset than i have been this game, i thought that i didn't need to be townread to win and then find out i do, and now Ydrasse makes this case. and Flea while still scumreading me seems more like fae is actually playing now, even though i expected scum Flea would do that and know fae is perfectly capable of faking reads as scum, it's hard not to think about fae being town when the alternative is clidd or Ydrasse being town. clidd i still think is scum, it's just way, way too convenient that he's now saying my tone is scummy with no further description, at exactly the time he needs to be scumreading me to win.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4730 (isolation #432) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4723, Ydrasse wrote:the level of absurdity that i called this happening yesterday and it’s actually working is unbelievable and i’m so mad i want to cry lol
Ydrasse. if you are town, "this is happening", whatever this is, because you're scumreading me for an extremely ??? reason after not engaging me all of the times i have asked to engage with you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4731 (isolation #433) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4728, Ydrasse wrote:i genuinely don’t know how else to explain to you wifom exists even if you have scum going so /calmly/ oh i wouldn’t need wifom don’t worry

scums bussing yes it’s shitty strategy but they are and then tomorrow they’ll just flip what they’re doing onto someone else
are you reading my tone as calm right now?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4736 (isolation #434) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Chara »

i'm trying to be calm about this because we are playing a game and i'm not here to get angry at anyone. yes, wifom exists. does that mean yes, scum engages in wifom they didn't need to do because... why?

i don't understand how Pooky has this read either.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4738 (isolation #435) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4733, Ydrasse wrote:okay i really don’t want to have a fit at work

chara i don’t see how you aren’t scum and your towncase didn’t work for me

what am i missing on you. how is it flea/clidd

i’m probably not going to post tonigjt because this is tucking agonizing
i'm sorry you're upset. i'm really not trying to do that. i don't know what you're missing, i've talked about why i don't think your case makes any sense.
i think clidd's been playing to try and rock the boat as little as possible, just look like he's solving, and his sudden scumread on me is because that's what scum clidd needs to do right now to get eliminated.

if it's Flea and not you i think faer plan is this, once Tanner flips fae starts playing more seriously after being proven wrong, though i admittedly have not looked at Flea's recent play very closely because i've been preoccuppied with you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4744 (isolation #436) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Chara »

clidd keeps going from curiosity about motivations to just not caring about them. when i was wondering if he was town he had a reaction wondering about my alignment that i wanted to townread, but now he doesn't care what scum could be doing. day 1 there was also a lot of that, especially with his Ircher read, but now that it fits the agenda for me and Flea to be the team, that's the team, any reasoning about it or more than surface-level observations be damned. that's also why i feel like it could be clidd/Ydrasse, but even if it's clidd/Flea i'm pretty sure he can still come up with a reason for me to be scum over Flea.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (isolation #437) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4742, Amy Dunne wrote:If Ydra is scum, Flea looks more like a buddy than Clidd, so if Clidd is scum, it probably means Ydrasse is town.
why is Ydra/Flea more likely for you than Ydra/clidd again?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4746 (isolation #438) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Chara »

oh, you answered.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4747 (isolation #439) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4740, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4736, Chara wrote:i'm trying to be calm about this because we are playing a game and i'm not here to get angry at anyone. yes, wifom exists. does that mean yes, scum engages in wifom they didn't need to do because... why?

i don't understand how Pooky has this read either.
I don’t understand why Pooky quickhammeree when me and Tanner didn’t want to rush the day either but it happened.

Well his “criminal” read thing should be considered invalid since Tanner was town.

However, a Clidd/Ydra team doesn’t seem likely because scum!Clidd would have to know Ydra scumflip would look bad for him.

Now Flea is no longer certain on anyone, which is interesting, so in the hypothetical case of Ydra flipping scum, fae is covered.
i think he would be aware of that, but you were also saying Flea/Ydrasse was unlikely because Flea was pushing Ydrasse's lim hard yesterday, too. i think either way Ydrasse's buddy would be townreading her, she has been really towny.

but given her reaction here i am wondering if she is just wrong, i don't know if scum Ydrasse gets this upset being challenged on this read? but it's making it hard for me to read her because it still feels like she's avoiding engaging with me, even if i don't believe she's lying about either rl circumstance or her actual feelings.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4748 (isolation #440) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4743, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4630, Flea The Magician wrote:Chara is now a WIFOM issue, and I'd rather drink that one later.
For today, Ydrasse.

Then when she flips green, I have the solve.
If she flips red, I'm down to 50/50 where I'm actually going to have either beat them both with a stick or just let them argue with each other.
If Flea is scum, fae’s golden regardless of Ydra flip.
i think clidd can do this too. if Ydra is town he looks good for just supporting her the whole time, and he can push me and Flea, and if Ydra flips scum then he was wrong and he can just rethink his reads.

like his reads today are so surface and easy, he has no curiosity or worry about them or about possibly being wrong, never mind his read on me being literally nothing. except to be compared to a time town clidd caught a different scum player (Hopkirk) through fake tone, a statement that sounds nice but can be applied to whatever player you want because it identifies nothing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4756 (isolation #441) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4633, clidd wrote:Ydrasse has been more towny comparatively and the way she approached a specific angle to read my apathy as ai would be too toxic for scum!Ydrasse (as she would be manipulating my read on her using a personal problem of mine, which I don't think scum!she would be able to do and really don't have a reason to). Occam's razor says that town!Ydrasse explored something that probably scum!Ydrasse would ignore, as re-evaluating me is suicidal for scum.
his Ydrasse read itself isn't terrible, i imagine he's referring to something i don't have context for, i also don't know if scum Ydrasse would do a lot of what she's done this game, though i have seen scum her take the purely ate pocketing angle (rather than one she would have to take this game which would be a lot more negative.)

@clidd when you're back, could you direct me to where in Ydrasse's ISO this happened?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4758 (isolation #442) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4752, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4667, Ydrasse wrote:oh my brain broke

so chara is defending flea now
Sorry my shield that is sat in my bedroom is defending me more than Chara rn :P
yeah, i would not say i am defending you. though i do like you in an out of game sense very much still!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4764 (isolation #443) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Chara »

the fact that Ydrasse expects i wouldn't be irritated about being called scum because i like detective conan is still so strange to me. like... yes? it is a little irritating? it's kind of funny now but at the time i was mostly incredulous that she would think i would do that.

pedit: i can agree on clidd scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4765 (isolation #444) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4760, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4699, Chara wrote:
In post 4693, Ydrasse wrote:it does if you didn’t expect someone to actually case you like that?

i had other reasons to think you’re scum but given the similarities in the character feel too much

also knowing that you do like that sort of thing makes it feel like it is you
why wouldn't i expect someone to do that? it was the first thing i thought of to think about, and the first thing you thought of, and Flea.
I do what now?
referring to how after Yin flipped you made a comment about trying to find out which player would have been playing Yin.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4772 (isolation #445) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4766, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4713, Chara wrote:if Ydra is scum here then Flea isn't and my read there is wrong. i guess they could be scum together and it's clidd who's town but i'm not sure about that.
Translation: "Sitting on da fence :mrgreen:*

Gimma da solve and why. >:)
i can't give a solve i don't have. clidd i'm most sure of being scum here, which is why i don't think it's you/Ydrasse.

i don't think clidd wrote the Yin posts though, it doesn't seem like his style just based on this game while i could see either Ydra or Flea doing that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4959 (isolation #446) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Chara »

i think Ydrasse could have wrote it, especially if she was trying to pretend she didn't. clidd could also have, though i find him less likely than Ydrasse. and i expected timezones to clear clidd 100% but i don't know if it actually does given the times clidd has posted this game, but don't quote me on that because i may have done the math wrong when i say clidd has posted the same time as Yin's usual posting time, and the outlier posting times also seem doable enough. the one that sticks out is one time where Yin posted at what would be 2am for clidd. but i do agree that Flea makes the most sense.

i can agree that Yin's posting doesn't look like the other examples of writing Flea's provided. problem being: Flea's arguing Yin's writing doesn't look like faer writing, as though scum writing Yin decides to write in their own writing style. wifom sure but Flea's attempts at showing how fae definitely would not write like this, specifically calling attention to the americanized spellings (color, demeanor) feels like fae did that to be able to point to later to show all these ways that it definitely was not faer.
or more likely wanted it to be noticed rather than point out faerself but the only thing that was noticed initially was the "artefact" thing, which makes me think that was unintentional.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4961 (isolation #447) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Chara »

clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4964 (isolation #448) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Chara »

i mean, the post you quoted is me agreeing with you about Flea and why i think that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4966 (isolation #449) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4960, Amy Dunne wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2887, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-25 12:06:58).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2888, Tanner wrote:can we just VOTE: ircher?

ydra, please convince me that you don't do as scum there. like i was gonna locktown you for it once nakata flipped but uhhhhh
In post 2890, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 2891, Yin wrote:
The sunlight bakes the man in his underground casket. Its hot but his back remains cool. His eyes open and the sky is gone from their reflection. The sun leaves them red as he stares up at the shapes around him. The earth unwraps where it hadn't moved.

They blame the hatted man. He blames them- he steals the sun and they miss the moon, what little it does. Even her, even-

Put on a show for ingrates and see what you get. Even her even her
EVEN HER.

His skin crawls with heat. The pit in his stomach burns cold.

If they want a real show- the man has known his role since the first lie to the stars and moon trapped in her eyes.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

In post 2892, pj harvey dent wrote:
Yin calmly walks over to Ircher, smiles reassuredly at him, and then pushes the red button strapped to his chest.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
In post 2893, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-25 12:06:58).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2894, Tanner wrote:i just noticed that yin's eye is now red. that's a nice touch.

6 townies alive. not counting amy because we cannot vote her. so practically 5 townies alive. we need to pick 4. ugh.

VOTE: tanner

i'm inclined to think tweetie's breakdowns on d3 about robert were genuine. anyone who played with scum!tweetie know if she likes doing AtE like that as scum?

and my read on pooky is now meaningless because "he doesn't let infinity die like that" doesn't age well.
In post 2895, clidd wrote:{Morning|Ydrasse|Tanner|me}> Pool

Who makes the most sense as Ircher detonater here? Flea who voted Ircher or Clidd?

A great way to defect by voting Ircher then 28 minutes later, blowing him up?
it might be a good way to deflect, it is a little risky to wait even that long at 5 votes to elim, but i guess that's also why.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4968 (isolation #450) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4965, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4961, Chara wrote:clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
If it is scum distancing, then we win with your flip. But no one is going to convince me Flea didn’t write that.
that's true. i kind of want to hammertest Ydrasse now if she's still online because i want to go to bed but it's not the best reason.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4970 (isolation #451) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4940, clidd wrote:Well, I don't have anything else to add.

Amy solved the game, Flea scum-claimed and etc etc.

VOTE: Ydrasse
this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4971 (isolation #452) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4969, Amy Dunne wrote:Like it’s obvious scum was monitoring Ircher wagon or it would have succeeded.
yeah i mean regardless i think scum was online and watching to make sure Ircher doesn't get through.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (isolation #453) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't agree, i think in a lot of those cases where there's no path it's more like there is a path but it requires a lot of very specific things to happen and so seems impossible and/or really hard to see. also i don't know how Hectic does it but i'd say most mods would not accept a concession from anything less than all living members of the scumteam.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (isolation #454) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i do wish i was as certain as you were but i'm not and i won't be until the game is over.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4979 (isolation #455) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4975, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4970, Chara wrote:

this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
Well, it really doesn’t matter then if we do Ydra - Clidd - you or Ydra - you - Clidd. We win either way.
assuming you are right, yes. and i do think that's right.
and i may have been wanting Ydrasse's read on me to be right and didn't like that it wasn't. which isn't really fair and i still don't think she lies about her rl anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5055 (isolation #456) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Chara »

hey. sucks to suck i guess.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (isolation #457) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Chara »

i was on the right track. not that that ever matters with no follow through.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5062 (isolation #458) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse's ISO for me points more to Flea than to clidd, at least the latter half of it during this last phase because that's all i've gone over.
clidd was hovering at the bottom of her townreads when she was pushing me/Flea, she never really interacted with him but did make a point of interacting with Flea and trying to get Flea to engage at that time. Ydrasse would know she needs to set up her partner after she flips, especially if that partner is Flea. this goes double if i was right about Nakata not being intended to flip early initially, but i don't really know that for sure besides feeling like Nakata was not trying to take a dive, at least not in comparison to how Infinity was playing.

my individual read on them both i think clidd's play is overall better equipped to actually get through endgame, but i'm still feeling like it's Flea. fae felt townier immediately after Tanner's flip but in retrospect there wasn't really a good reason for that besides now fae is posting content i can read.
i think i thought about a Ydrasse/clidd vs. a Ydrasse/Flea team already but i couldn't find it.

also @Amy - can you point me to Ydrasse pocketing clidd?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5063 (isolation #459) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Chara »

no, Ydrasse/clidd was my best guess apparently but i don't remember why that is. but i think it had more to do with my clidd read than partner interactions between the two.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5064 (isolation #460) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5061, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4970, Chara wrote:

This post seemed fake to me, like you really didn’t believe this.
at the time i thought it was clidd/Flea because i had clidd as confident scum and i thought Flea was the one writing for Yin. i suppose that's still possible but Ydrasse doing it just makes sense to me.

so when clidd posted this i thought "ok, he's still playing it out but his partner is caught, not much he can do", and then what followed was a lot of Flea sort of jokingly continuing to poke at clidd, with him posting just the gif in response. that's how it came off to me. i didn't think either of them were actually giving up, just that it seemed over.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5067 (isolation #461) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Chara »

besides the artifact/artefact issue the other reason i was pretty sure it was Flea was because fae was insulting the Yin-poster, and going over the flaws in the writing extensively, it seemed like Flea was trying to prove fae wasn't Yin. but it could have been distancing from the partner who was Yin, which given how over the top it was seems possible.

pedit: i don't think Yin's posting looks all that much like what i've seen of Ydrasse's writing either. but i'm also not arguing it was you in the first place.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5069 (isolation #462) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse was giving every reason not to interact with me after i started to be suspicious of her, i kept giving her a pass because it seemed like rl was the issue and i also wasn't comfortable pressing her when she was getting upset about it. i'm hoping that part was genuine stress + rl things from her end though, but it still made trying to press her on anything really hard. like i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do in that situation.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5070 (isolation #463) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5068, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean I was trying to prove that I wasn't yin. My writing style is more verbose and with a generally wider range of words. (We'll ignore the fact I failed a neurodivergant word test in the most neurodivergant way possible, was funny, it rejected all my words.)
i believe that you're not Yin.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5071 (isolation #464) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5026, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5022, clidd wrote:
In post 5017, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is chara town
besides the fact that flea is obvscum (unless you buy that the way flea has been playing so far comes from town) chara vs ydrasse's interactions felt like tvs
yea i doubt the scum team decided to bet it all on obvscum flea somehow wifoming me into townreading fae
i doubt this was would actually be the plan, ever, just what ended up happening. and then Flea committed because fae thought that was more likely to get them pegged as possible town than altering faer play to be townier would be.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5072 (isolation #465) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5042, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my certainty level on chara being scum is even higher than my sr on ydra.
Ydra misplayed this unless Flea is her buddy and rn, I’m leaning no. Because my never yeeting Flea stance was totally predicated on either a Ydra townflip or no flip, because I just didn’t buy a Chara/Clidd team but her red flip forced us to reacess.
except she didn't misplay it, evidently.

and the Kaitou Kid post searching case she did only pointed to me because i said i liked Conan myself after she posted it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5073 (isolation #466) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5049, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
This kind of exasperation over Flea Tanner sr doesn’t look SvS to me.
i don't think Tanner was ever in serious danger of being flipped, so why would scum Ydrasse be genuinely annoyed there? as opposed to pretending to be.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5076 (isolation #467) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm all for thread fights with scumpartners but i'm not going to go for an interaction like that. obviously actual emotions happen but i gave her the time because i thought she needed it, if i'm trying to fake an argument i'm going to actually argue because i know it's theatre.

and to be clear i don't think Ydrasse crossed a line at all, or even went near the line.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5077 (isolation #468) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5057, Flea The Magician wrote:pfffpfpfpft
Now who's the stubborn one refusing to reassess. I was always assessing other players around me you know, you should know that Clidd, you know I'm always watching and judging interactions between people.
not sure what of this post is clidd refusing to reassess, besides that he still scumreads you more. the reasoning is directly based on Ydrasse's flip and the fact she kept avoiding me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5078 (isolation #469) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Chara »

meant to quote the whole thing, "this post" is the post Flea is quoting in .
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5082 (isolation #470) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5080, Flea The Magician wrote:Part of the issue is Clidd now seems to be trying to play safe. He's literally just dropped the read, and stepped back leaving all responsibility to others.

At least I'm here talking with people, I've no intent to vote and certainly will not vote for myself. Clidds locked in harder than I was.

Hell at least I dropped it the moment I said I would, the moment I was proven wrong.
what's your read on my posts right now?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5085 (isolation #471) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Chara »

i think engaging with you is the bare minimum i'd do as scum here too. i can agree about it generally being anti-town to avoid it, but i don't see why it makes clidd scum or me less likely scum for you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5086 (isolation #472) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5080, Flea The Magician wrote:Part of the issue is Clidd now seems to be trying to play safe. He's literally just dropped the read, and stepped back leaving all responsibility to others.

At least I'm here talking with people, I've no intent to vote and certainly will not vote for myself. Clidds locked in harder than I was.
first part i understand as a read, second part i don't understand from the perspective of you still need to eliminate the town besides yourself even if you're planning to be the last one left. why does it make you more town fypov?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5087 (isolation #473) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4637, clidd wrote:I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you still think this?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5096 (isolation #474) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Chara »

you don't want to influence Amy and Pooky's decision, but you've been mentioning clidd being scummy for a while. are you just planning on sheeping them? clidd is doing the same thing so i'm having a hard time figuring out which one of you is the town here, all i really have to go on is Ydrasse's treatment of both your slots, and clidd doesn't really fit as a partner for her to me, unless you have a reason to think that. like, i'm also trying to find out which one of you is the town, looking town should be half your wincon here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5097 (isolation #475) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Chara »

the repetition that you're never getting eliminated ever is just... like, you could be. Pooky and Amy both said they don't think you're Ydrasse's partner, they think it's me. the fact that you're not acknowledging this makes me think the "i never win here, i'm town and they'll never vote me" idea is just hot air.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5098 (isolation #476) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Chara »

i'm finding it hard to keep my motivation up too, at least if it gets to 1v1 i know who the scum is, but i can't just trust that Amy and Pooky can figure that out if they think it's me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5099 (isolation #477) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5089, clidd wrote:
In post 5087, Chara wrote:
In post 4637, clidd wrote:I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you still think this?
idk, probably yes, but the current evidence points to town!you so i'm kind of trying to ignore it
can you talk about Flea/why you're not talking to faer?

i know you've mentioned your apathy, that wasn't present during the early game. i know you can't just summon caring back but is it something in this game that triggered that? if it's an out of game thing you can ignore this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5103 (isolation #478) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Chara »

this is my first game with clidd.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5108 (isolation #479) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5101, Amy Dunne wrote:It did seem that way to me. She positioned you as scum, Flea as an unknown and Clidd as likely town. Do you think it’s possible that both Ydra and Flea could be Yin?
possible, sure. not all of Yin's posts had "flavour" writing, and the Ircher detonation might have been prewritten to be posted at the right timing by whoever was online.
if i knew more about Ydrasse's writing style i might be able to tell better, but i get a much more Ydra vibe from Yin's posts than i do a Flea vibe. if it was Flea writing any of that i think it'd still be under Ydrasse's direction and purposely using very simple language since Flea's style leans towards the verbose/colourful.

i am sure that Ydrasse at least had a major hand in the writing, i don't think she ever doesn't.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5109 (isolation #480) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5104, Amy Dunne wrote:It’s possible it’s both?

What do you make of both Flea/Clidd wanting to yeet you first?
i've been wondering about that, if it was only one i'd think it was pocketing, but Flea isn't even really doing that, fae is just focusing on clidd while saying fae is suspicious of me. plus there's no need to pocket me in this situation, whoever is scum could just go along with the scumread on me from you/Pooky. i don't really know what to make of it but clidd's reason to townread me seems more legitimate at the very least.

it might be that i'd be harder to win a 1v1 with? i don't really know that's the case, i could see Flea thinking that maybe.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5110 (isolation #481) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5106, Amy Dunne wrote:Someone should do another reverse image search to maybe check Ydra’s results because if she did it, then you’d be clear or also if they point to either Flea or Clidd.
maybe. her results were accurate for me at least. the only time i've talked about Detective Conan was in private messaging when thinking about a possible Conan setup.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (isolation #482) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Chara »

i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (isolation #483) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2355, Yin wrote:
"Have you ever been to Paris? There's something about the place... not the location, but the dreams the people bring there."

The man's silk hat is back on his head. The moon is not visible tonight, but the sky glitters with stars.

"Its silly. It's a city like any other. But at night... the lights..." He exhales with a dreamy sigh.
"Pity what's going to happen. Wish I was as oblivious as the rest."

In post 2165, Robert M Hunter wrote:
@Yin

Is there a criminal within Flea/Nakata/Pooky?
Yes there is.
In post 2166, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
@Yin

Is there an odd number of criminals inside of Morning/clidd/Pooky?
Theres an even number.
In post 2171, Flea The Magician wrote:
@YinHow many scum were voting Infinity in the last vote count of D1?
No one can speak to the dead!
In post 2224, Amy Dunne wrote:
Yin
, have I voted a criminal who is still alive in the game?
Yes you have.
In post 2310, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yin
, is there at least one criminal inside of Amy/Ircher/Morning/clidd?
Birds are really fish in diguise.
In post 2236, Yang wrote:I bid you all adieu, until Yin shows up again probably because his avatar is cute.
Captured in her eyes.
from Kaitou Kid's wiki page:
"Kaitou Kid first appeared 18 years ago in Paris, a herald to the quiet retirement of the master thief, Phantom Lady."
it's near the beginning of the page as well.

this is why i think Ydrasse just used the wiki. i haven't seen the whole series by a long shot (detective conan has a ridiculous number of episodes, specials, and movies) but after checking to make sure, i am pretty sure that Kaitou Kid never actually does anything in Paris. the Kaitou Kid that first appeared in Paris was this one's father. but there might be a movie where they go to Paris and Kid is there, and i just don't remember/haven't found it.
i do think he speaks French though, but that's not listed on the wiki and might also just be fanon, it's been a while.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5116 (isolation #484) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5114, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5111, Chara wrote:i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Ydra was clearly aware that you liked it because she even quoted your post you made about Kaito kid from FL v Hectic, so I doubt that was a complete coincidence.
do you mean the post about Kaitou Joker? that's a different series. but they are both "kaitou", phantom thieves, so there is a connection to be made.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (isolation #485) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5113, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Chara who do you want to flip besides yourself today?
i'd prefer clidd if i had to decide right now. but i don't want to just throw away the scumread i had there without working through it, especially given Ydrasse's flip.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (isolation #486) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Chara »

she could have picked it intending the whole time to tie it to me, but it does feel unlikely? obviously if that was the case scum doesn't want to kill me or masonize me, but if i was eliminated earlier then it'd be for nothing. unless it was just as an extra benefit and she happened to think of the idea because of me, but even with the similar subject matter the jump from Kaitou Joker to Kaitou Kid is still a jump.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5120 (isolation #487) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Chara »

in what way?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (isolation #488) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5121, clidd wrote:i'm not in the right frame of mind to engage with someone like Flea's profile (and I think fae's scum) so I don't see the motivation to establish a communication channel there

in relation to my apathy, it was a set of things but the apex was the flip of ydrasse

i prefer not to discuss this issue as it is irrelevant to the game and can be dealt with privately afterwards
no problem. thanks.

i skimmed your scumgame, don't know if i got anything good out of it. do you like playing scum?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (isolation #489) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Chara »

i'm not seeing it. you're taking "clidd scumreads me" and making a reason for that to be a contradiction with not voting yet.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5137 (isolation #490) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Chara »

meanwhile you keep talking about why clidd is so scummy and acting like not his town self, but also you're suspicious of both of us and aren't sure, but haven't actually given a reason for me to be scum at all.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (isolation #491) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5128, clidd wrote:actually, I had a scumroll on my tm-mafia debut iirc but I ended up freezing in that game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i was in team mafia once and that will be the only time. mafia stress x10 and it's just not a fun atmosphere.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5160 (isolation #492) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5158, Amy Dunne wrote:Like I agree Chara looks very good rn but it also is experiencing no pressure here from either Clidd or Flea and if both of you are town, we won’t be able to tell if Chara receives no pressure from either of you. It will be a lot easier to accurately evaluate Chara if it can’t just easily coast.
i am under pressure right now. this is so much pressure. i've only been posting this much because i'm trying to show i'm town. like it is to the point i almost want to just be wrong and scum gets eliminated today so i don't have to go into Elo and drag it out even more.
coasting is what i do when we have miseliminations and i have other players to sheep/soundboard off of. this is not that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5161 (isolation #493) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok with chara picking out who is town between clidd/flea and yeeting that one first so the other can properly play the game.
i am doing my best and i will keep doing that but having me choose to eliminate today by myself is ridiculous if that's what you mean, i don't trust my reads that much. tell me what you think of what i've done so far, i've said why i think clidd is town.

and @Amy - when you say Ydrasse pocketing clidd, do you mean her townread on him or something specific?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5190 (isolation #494) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5182, Amy Dunne wrote:We still need two town to be flipped, so if you’re town, it’s definitely in your interest to help us with that, no?
well yeah. i never said i wasn't going to do that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (isolation #495) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.
i think she wouldn't be doing whatever she did in Nancy v Titus given she was presumably town there.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (isolation #496) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
i understood you meant pressure from clidd or Flea. i don't agree that i'm going to suddenly become more readable once pushed by a player i'd now know is confscum.

but i get the point. it's just the "let Chara choose between clidd or Flea" post makes it seem like you expect me to do this by myself, so if i'm wrong we lose and it's my fault and if i'm right yay except i still have to convince you i'm town. so i'm asking you to just assume i'm town today since i'm not getting eliminated and figure out who the scum is in clidd or Flea. i know you think it's more likely Flea because of Ydrasse's interactions with clidd, don't know if Pooky agrees.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (isolation #497) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Chara »

when i played with scum Flea, faer arguments made more sense to me than they are right now, i don't know if that's incidental or an indicator fae might try to be more "palatable" in faer play as scum, but it's hard to make a judgement with so little experience, just something i was considering.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (isolation #498) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5169, clidd wrote:The feeling I had was that the posting seemed planned and not spontaneously organic from a transparent perspective, in the sense that there seemed to be a filter between what it thought and what was transmitted (similar to the scumread I had on scum!hopkirk), although maybe this could be a playstyle trait (reserved/not posting compulsively what you're thinking 24-7).
i would not call myself reserved nor someone who holds back my thoughts, generally.

i
was
trying to be sensitive to Ydrasse even though i was getting frustrated, and more recently i have been trying to avoid posting when upset or at the very least to edit myself so i don't say something i'd regret later. but when you have time it'd be nice to see something more specific, ie specific posts that gave you this impression.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5195 (isolation #499) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5155, Flea The Magician wrote:So break the loop. I have no intention to convince anyone of my alignment, what I do want to do is help Amy and Pooks gather enough information to make accurate choices. Thats my loop breaker.
what does "help Amy and Pooky gather information" look like for you?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5211 (isolation #500) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5207, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m not locked into Flea being scum since Ydra flipped. Do you honestly think this is what Pooky actually meant?
is what i thought Pooky meant. he thinks i'm scum so it doesn't matter who i pick.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5213 (isolation #501) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Chara »

not trying to say Pooky's actually trying to make the game's outcome my fault, just saying that was what is stressing me out.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (isolation #502) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Chara »

just vote whoever you want to then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5216 (isolation #503) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5200, Yang wrote:I want to be friends with Chara forever and then after
<3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5218 (isolation #504) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm okay actually, sorry.

going to look at clidd scum again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5219 (isolation #505) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5176, clidd wrote:But at the moment I'm acting in a hypothetical world while gathering information to understand if a scum!chara scenario is possible (which seems easier than trying to see a town!you scenario).
i read this as clidd trying to read if i'm scum because he finds it easier than trying to find town!Flea.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (isolation #506) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Chara »

actually i'm going to take a break for a day, Pooky is right that there's no need to let this stress me out so much. i'll do it when i get back.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5271 (isolation #507) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: clidd
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5300 (isolation #508) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Chara »

gg guys. was a really fun game.

disappointed that we couldn't win it, but town played super well.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5305 (isolation #509) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Chara »

that was a joke, we did target him.

and yeah, if we'd known we only had one nightkill target the whole game, would not have picked Norwee. he seemed a good idea but there was a lot of information about the setup the scumteam didn't have. we didn't know about the bomb or about the masonizing until we were given those decisions.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5307 (isolation #510) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Chara »

Tweetie's analysis of my writing in the dead thread was something to behold. there are a lot of things that are really hard to strip from one's writing style.

Ydrasse wrote the Ircher detonation post, because i wasn't online.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5312 (isolation #511) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Chara »

i really shouldn't have started roleplaying as Yin at all, the fact that Tweetie is the only one who actually paid attention (since she died after the reveal) was pure luck.
but i was feeling pretty low about the game in general right from the start and it made me happy to do, ahaha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5317 (isolation #512) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Chara »

Yin using the american spelling was purposeful as were some instances of awkward phrasing/misspellings. the "artefact" thing was just coincidence.

was running out of steam by the last phase. playing scum is really rough and i knew i was flagging hard, Pooky did exactly what he needed to do to get me to break, which was nothing besides assert i'm scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5319 (isolation #513) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5315, Yang wrote:I guess I did a good job if norwee still thinks I'm Isis
i don't care what you say now, you're Isis.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5323 (isolation #514) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5310, Ydrasse wrote:pov chara: "hey i cant do this right now"

ydrasse is playing wow seeing the votes start stacking she's in a dungeon she panics and leaves the dungeon and takes the 15 minute deserter queue and is like oh my god im going to ALTSLIP spends 10 minutes agonizing over her word choice and how yin would talk and all the weird little errors he would have (chara is a genius) and then she stares at "yin" to make sure shes on the right account for another 5 minutes and then she posts about it and screams in the pt
this is what happened every time i posted as Yin too. and apparently i did not agonize
enough
since Tweetie thoroughly peeled back any attempts to disguise my horrific comma obsession.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5324 (isolation #515) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5321, Yang wrote:
In post 5319, Chara wrote:
In post 5315, Yang wrote:I guess I did a good job if norwee still thinks I'm Isis
i don't care what you say now, you're Isis.
Which thing I did really sold you on it?
the fact that Isis reviewed the setup, the cats, the fun vibe, and then the Chara appreciation.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5328 (isolation #516) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Chara »

scumteam was great. thanks guys.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5330 (isolation #517) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Chara »

no, the thing that sold me on Yang = Isis was the counter for interesting words.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5332 (isolation #518) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Chara »

<3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5384 (isolation #519) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Chara »

thank you <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”