Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

If we also want mastina's thoughts, we need to slow down posting rate by a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2167, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2155, Roden wrote:Pretty sure Vig just chooses between me and AW tonight. I'll claim once T3 has been settled.
um no. vig goes between dwlee and Titus. if really wanted, we can be put into the pool.

but you are town spewed by Robert.

-nornor
Why should I be in the vig shot pool after pushing Cyrus to the point he just claimed scum? I didn't believe his claim at all, was on board with the guilty on Guillotina yesterday, and pushed him with the MP stuff that lead to him claiming to be an insane cop.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

umm I read that as lukewarm doing it but I also skimmed. I'll take a look.
Norangal
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2177, Angel Warriors wrote:umm I read that as lukewarm doing it but I also skimmed. I'll take a look.
I would say that me and dwlee tag teamed it
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

ok so then its just Titus or t3 then?
Norangal
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler: Me on Cyrus
In post 1799, Lukewarm wrote:I was town reading reading Guillo, but the gaspard claim from cyrus is not good and also the gamma stuff looks bad.

VOTE: cyrus
In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:Why would you only have 1 result?
In post 1950, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1946, cyrus62 wrote:inch at look soon over am world top hint east year at rock east time open west never at shop would every lamp lump.
i also aw they are town as well
Can we policy cyrus for making me do this over and over
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1979, House wrote:
In post 1977, Lukewarm wrote:Putting a bulletproof on a cop seems like too much power, but should resolve itself given some time anyways
How, exactly?
How is it too powerful, or how should it resolve itself?

It is too powerful because protect the cop is strong even when a doc does not know for sure who the cop is.

A self protecting cop is strong. Doubly so, because it really looks like we have a doc, because I don't see the scum team shooting Guillo night 1 given his accidental hammer, so much more likely that the doc saved you night 1.

If we do have a doc + a bp cop, that cop will get way too many results no matter what the scum team does. Like, even if they play it perfectly and shoot the doc night 1, shoot the Cop night 2, and then shoot the cop again night 3, that is a guaranteed 2 results from the cop

---

It will resolve itself, because the scum team can never leave a cop alive for through to Elo, that is a loss.

So, either, he is resolved by the scum team OR, if he is alive the day before elo, we kill him and if he flips scum, it is resolved. If he flips town, his results should win the game
In post 1998, Lukewarm wrote:I actually doubt that a cop cyrus doesn't investigate me last night.

In our only game together I had a pretty flawless scum game, and this is even what he said about it this day phase
In post 1712, cyrus62 wrote:btw i nominate lw for scummy of the year very good scum player he is.
In post 2004, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2001, cyrus62 wrote:Ps even if I hit a pr I will still say town. Scum will never know.
Wait. What do you mean, even if you hit a PR? A town PR and a town VT would come up the same to a cop

Are you actually a rolecop?
In post 2009, Lukewarm wrote:I am still not following.

But scum!rolecop would make the house+AW checks make more sense imo
In post 2016, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2013, House wrote:

While that's true, scum could claim to check anyone they want.

This isn't multiball.
Yes, but claiming your real targets is safer incase of like a tracker / watcher.

Why risk lying about your targets, when you can just lie about why you targetted them?

only 1 has a chance of being disproven
In post 2060, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2053, cyrus62 wrote:yes lots of mp that last until Cyrus dies.
In post 2055, cyrus62 wrote:It seems my role centers around t3 as well.

T3 is not longer claiming to by Cyrus. Are you saying that your role pm explicitly says that the character cyrus is in the game?

And then T3 fake claimed cyrus? And no one counter claimed? And now T3 has stopped claiming cyrus?
In post 2065, Lukewarm wrote:@Cyrus

I would like firm confirmation, yes or no, does your role pm explicitly mention the character cyrus existing in the game?
In post 2067, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2066, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1722, cyrus62 wrote:now im upset this game stole my name . the funny thing if i had got cyrus i could say im cyrus but then i could see a whole whos on 1st game.
I was counter climeing t3 every time until Cyrus dies. I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
So you are not gaspar?
In post 2069, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: cyrus
In post 2074, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2071, cyrus62 wrote:Yes vote off your cop Luke good idea.
You claimed insane cop. you have no utility.

Even if you are bullet proof, the scum team will never kill you now.

And you have lied/changed enough about your role that I will never believe anything else you say this game, and you can never be left until elo.
In post 2075, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2068, cyrus62 wrote:I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
This is a provable lie. Cyrus flavor claimed gaspar before t3 flavor claimed cyrus
In post 1441, cyrus62 wrote:All joking aside I'm gaspar
In post 1442, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: t3 your turn .
In post 1444, T3 wrote:Funnily enough, I m cyrus. In effect my role is a 1-shot rolecop and I am informed of a player with flavorname Frog. When I die I will instead turn into a treestump who will be able to post for 1 day cycle, and then I truly die.
If cyrus changed his flavor claim because of t3's, then that means that cyrus knew t3's flavor claim before it ever hit the thread.
In post 2081, Lukewarm wrote:Can we kill cyrus now, and then all lock town me because this is the second scum I have hard accused of lying, and then they broke the facade and scum claimed

Spoiler: Dwlee on Cyrus
In post 1759, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Cyrus
In post 1763, Dwlee99 wrote:Did you miss where Gamma super implied a guilty on Cyrus?
In post 1836, Dwlee99 wrote:I was townreading guillo as well but if that isn't a soft for a guilty then I don't know what is. Cyrus should full claim.
In post 1886, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus when I said full claim I meant you should claim what your role does, not just the flavor.
In post 1910, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1907, House wrote:AW is town. I believe that they legit bought the claim.

If Guillo isn't Frog, I'd yeet Cyrus from here to eternity because he "never bought the claim", which Robert later echoed about his team and is likely another slip.
Cyrus claimed to me something that isn't frog already, didn't he?
In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:Also, fucking hell, who puts in a cop when the town has 3 confirmed people on flavor, and apparently there is a protective role, a public vigilante shot, things for more vigilante shots, etc. in the game AND gamma was basically claiming a guilty on Guillotina.
In post 2021, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus, how many shots do you have?
In post 2041, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2034, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2027, Dwlee99 wrote:
Shit I mis read my role pm. It saids my sanity is to be questioned what does this mean?
How many shots so you have? How many times can you use your role?
In post 2047, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus do you have mana
In post 2056, Dwlee99 wrote:MP that lasts until Cyrus dies?
In post 2057, Dwlee99 wrote:Who is Cyrus?
In post 2063, Dwlee99 wrote:

T3 is not longer claiming to by Cyrus. Are you saying that your role pm explicitly says that the character cyrus is in the game?

And then T3 fake claimed cyrus? And no one counter claimed? And now T3 has stopped claiming cyrus?
Lol this is also what I was thinking
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Roden »

The problem I have is that I don't think it's AW due to wanting RMH out since Day 1, and I'd be shocked if Luke bussed both of his scum buddies like this. Dwlee hard pushed Guillo/Cyrus along with Mara. House and Mastina are hard cleared due to flavor knowledge, though I guess it's possible Mastina just wasn't around to help her scum buddies come up with better fake flavor claims. Titus isn't scum due to competence and I think House brought up another point before as well. And if T3 doesn't get CC'd then he is confirmed town.

I think if it isn't T3 then we likely have a deep wolf. And I have a bad feeling T3 isn't scum because Guillo tried to convince everyone that T3 scum claimed after already going through scum theatre with RMH.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 isn't scum unless someone counter claims here.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2181, Roden wrote:Titus isn't scum due to competence and I think House brought up another point before as well. And if T3 doesn't get CC'd then he is confirmed town.
I don't know how strong of a reason this is. The "competence" that you first applied to Mastina was specifically flavor knowledge. Titus has not given us any indication that she is knowledgeable of the flavor.

But again, if T3 really is the town PR Chrono, I will scream and may need to have some words with him post game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2183, Lukewarm wrote:Titus has not given us any indication that she is knowledgeable of the flavor.
I have no flavor knowledge.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2181, Roden wrote:I'd be shocked if Luke bussed both of his scum buddies like this.
What evidence do you have Luke bussed RMH? My vote analysis shows the opposite.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Roden »

With Titus' competence I mean that she would never let her scum buddies dunk themselves as badly as they did, least of all without getting any kind of bus credit for it. I do agree my reasoning is weak though and that she could still be scum, it's just unlikely. She should be a part of the elim pool like AW suggested.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2186, Roden wrote:With Titus' competence I mean that she would never let her scum buddies dunk themselves as badly as they did, least of all without getting any kind of bus credit for it. I do agree my reasoning is weak though and that she could still be scum, it's just unlikely. She should be a part of the elim pool like AW suggested.
I'd like to look at the data again but I may not be able to until night phase. I'm not VLA but I don't have time to do the VCA that I'd want. NKA too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2185, Titus wrote:
In post 2181, Roden wrote:I'd be shocked if Luke bussed both of his scum buddies like this.
What evidence do you have Luke bussed RMH? My vote analysis shows the opposite.
RMH reached out to Luke for a Neighbor vouch and Luke denied it, confirming RMH as scum. I suppose he could've seen RMH as a lost cause, but they could've tried planning something credible to save him at the very least.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2186, Roden wrote:With Titus' competence I mean that she would never let her scum buddies dunk themselves as badly as they did, least of all without getting any kind of bus credit for it. I do agree my reasoning is weak though and that she could still be scum, it's just unlikely. She should be a part of the elim pool like AW suggested.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
last time momma bear was scum with me, she died days before I did >.<
heh

I think her scum game is alr but I dont really buy that she could reign in guillo and Robert

another thing, t3 said he has a really good read rate on Cyrus. how come he read him as town here?

-nornornonronro
Norangal
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because t3 is heavily reliant on meta.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Roden »

Fair point about Titus tbh.

Though to be fair about T3, you also hard town read the same slot T3 did, AW.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2191, Roden wrote:Fair point about Titus tbh.

Though to be fair about T3, you also hard town read the same slot T3 did, AW.
fine. that's true. but I didn't TR Cyrus. only guillo. guillo is a bit different from Cyrus.

-Hathy
Norangal
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1536, Lukewarm wrote:Hello. There are 7 new pages
In post 1537, Marashu wrote:
In post 1536, Lukewarm wrote:Hello. There are 7 new pages
Robert claimed to be in a neighbourhood with you, so I would very much like for you to read them.
In post 1545, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1479, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm Melchior and my neighbor is Lukewarm.
Oh. lmao

VOTE: RMH
In post 1546, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1545, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1479, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm Melchior and my neighbor is Lukewarm.
Oh. lmao

VOTE: RMH
WTH

VOTE: Lukewarm

1 vs. 1
The only possible case I could make about Luke at this point is that this looked odd to me at the time and still does. Luke's posts kinda sound fake and RMH's reaction could be scum theatre.

Luke acts like he's just finding out about RMH's Neighbor claim in post 1545 when Mara already told him about it in post 1537. Luke was live reacting in his catch up posts, so he 100% should have seen Mara's post in a preview edit. Mara was also the only one who posted in that time, so it's not like the PE would've been cluttered with posts, and I doubt that Luke wouldn't bother to read a single one sentence post.

What stands out to me even more is that Luke was announcing his arrival
just
as we needed him to start talking. It just seems really convenient.

If Luke is scum, it would explain why RMH tried to 1v1 Luke, and why he was so flaccid when it came to actually defending himself and attacking Luke. Like, why 1v1 and then not even bother to actually fight? Unless the entire point was that it was all just scum theatre all along in order to give Luke town cred.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

ISO Lukewarm and the Mod. Lukewarm largely pushes counters without mentioning RMH.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

It's not until the "slip" that he votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

They could have stalled on the slip to decide if they wanted to try and save RMH after that "slip".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Titus, who is your top suspect right now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

You.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

So, you think that all of this was a partner interaction?
In post 2180, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler: Me on Cyrus
In post 1799, Lukewarm wrote:I was town reading reading Guillo, but the gaspard claim from cyrus is not good and also the gamma stuff looks bad.

VOTE: cyrus
In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:Why would you only have 1 result?
In post 1950, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1946, cyrus62 wrote:inch at look soon over am world top hint east year at rock east time open west never at shop would every lamp lump.
i also aw they are town as well
Can we policy cyrus for making me do this over and over
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1979, House wrote:
In post 1977, Lukewarm wrote:Putting a bulletproof on a cop seems like too much power, but should resolve itself given some time anyways
How, exactly?
How is it too powerful, or how should it resolve itself?

It is too powerful because protect the cop is strong even when a doc does not know for sure who the cop is.

A self protecting cop is strong. Doubly so, because it really looks like we have a doc, because I don't see the scum team shooting Guillo night 1 given his accidental hammer, so much more likely that the doc saved you night 1.

If we do have a doc + a bp cop, that cop will get way too many results no matter what the scum team does. Like, even if they play it perfectly and shoot the doc night 1, shoot the Cop night 2, and then shoot the cop again night 3, that is a guaranteed 2 results from the cop

---

It will resolve itself, because the scum team can never leave a cop alive for through to Elo, that is a loss.

So, either, he is resolved by the scum team OR, if he is alive the day before elo, we kill him and if he flips scum, it is resolved. If he flips town, his results should win the game
In post 1998, Lukewarm wrote:I actually doubt that a cop cyrus doesn't investigate me last night.

In our only game together I had a pretty flawless scum game, and this is even what he said about it this day phase
In post 1712, cyrus62 wrote:btw i nominate lw for scummy of the year very good scum player he is.
In post 2004, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2001, cyrus62 wrote:Ps even if I hit a pr I will still say town. Scum will never know.
Wait. What do you mean, even if you hit a PR? A town PR and a town VT would come up the same to a cop

Are you actually a rolecop?

In post 2016, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2013, House wrote:

While that's true, scum could claim to check anyone they want.

This isn't multiball.
Yes, but claiming your real targets is safer incase of like a tracker / watcher.

Why risk lying about your targets, when you can just lie about why you targetted them?

only 1 has a chance of being disproven

In post 2065, Lukewarm wrote:@Cyrus

I would like firm confirmation, yes or no, does your role pm explicitly mention the character cyrus existing in the game?
In post 2067, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2066, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1722, cyrus62 wrote:now im upset this game stole my name . the funny thing if i had got cyrus i could say im cyrus but then i could see a whole whos on 1st game.
I was counter climeing t3 every time until Cyrus dies. I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
So you are not gaspar?
In post 2069, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: cyrus
In post 2074, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2071, cyrus62 wrote:Yes vote off your cop Luke good idea.
You claimed insane cop. you have no utility.

Even if you are bullet proof, the scum team will never kill you now.

And you have lied/changed enough about your role that I will never believe anything else you say this game, and you can never be left until elo.
In post 2075, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2068, cyrus62 wrote:I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
This is a provable lie. Cyrus flavor claimed gaspar before t3 flavor claimed cyrus
In post 1441, cyrus62 wrote:All joking aside I'm gaspar
In post 1442, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: t3 your turn .
In post 1444, T3 wrote:Funnily enough, I m cyrus. In effect my role is a 1-shot rolecop and I am informed of a player with flavorname Frog. When I die I will instead turn into a treestump who will be able to post for 1 day cycle, and then I truly die.
If cyrus changed his flavor claim because of t3's, then that means that cyrus knew t3's flavor claim before it ever hit the thread.
In post 2081, Lukewarm wrote:Can we kill cyrus now, and then all lock town me because this is the second scum I have hard accused of lying, and then they broke the facade and scum claimed

Spoiler: Dwlee on Cyrus
In post 1759, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Cyrus
In post 1763, Dwlee99 wrote:Did you miss where Gamma super implied a guilty on Cyrus?
In post 1836, Dwlee99 wrote:I was townreading guillo as well but if that isn't a soft for a guilty then I don't know what is. Cyrus should full claim.
In post 1886, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus when I said full claim I meant you should claim what your role does, not just the flavor.
In post 1910, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1907, House wrote:AW is town. I believe that they legit bought the claim.

If Guillo isn't Frog, I'd yeet Cyrus from here to eternity because he "never bought the claim", which Robert later echoed about his team and is likely another slip.
Cyrus claimed to me something that isn't frog already, didn't he?
In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:Also, fucking hell, who puts in a cop when the town has 3 confirmed people on flavor, and apparently there is a protective role, a public vigilante shot, things for more vigilante shots, etc. in the game AND gamma was basically claiming a guilty on Guillotina.
In post 2041, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2034, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2027, Dwlee99 wrote:
Shit I mis read my role pm. It saids my sanity is to be questioned what does this mean?
How many shots so you have? How many times can you use your role?
In post 2047, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus do you have mana
In post 2056, Dwlee99 wrote:MP that lasts until Cyrus dies?
In post 2057, Dwlee99 wrote:Who is Cyrus?
In post 2063, Dwlee99 wrote:

Lol this is also what I was thinking

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”