Alchemist21 , Lukewarm
Umlaut (2):
ChaosOmega , Datisi

not voting:
Vulture, Gamma Emerald, Umlaut, MathBlade, Aristeia, Titus, Not_Mafia

with 11 alive it takes 6 to destroy.

not voting:
(expired on 2021-08-19 15:22:00)

note: the url of this image doesn't say Arr.
here's what it says
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I feel kind of lost...

that is a very strange nightkill and I feel it means I've been pocketed badly :<
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Umlaut
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Umlaut
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1203, Titus wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
Why did you wait until now to vote Umlaut?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1204, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1203, Titus wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
Why did you wait until now to vote Umlaut?
Reasons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1201, Aristeia wrote:I feel kind of lost...

that is a very strange nightkill and I feel it means I've been pocketed badly :<
What did you do after Meg flipped town?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1207, MathBlade wrote:

What did you do?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1207, MathBlade wrote:

What did you do?
Took a hard look at Ari overnight. Couldn’t understand the townreads on her slot and so I went and ISO’d her to see what I could see. The fact she has the same response to me at day start is troubling so I want to know what she did overnight and why our thoughts are similar after being divergent yesterday. It’s odd.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw T3 lying is nothing new to me, pretty sure he’s the “strongest” liar on the site
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1209, MathBlade wrote:Took a hard look at Ari overnight. Couldn’t understand the townreads on her slot and so I went and ISO’d her to see what I could see. The fact she has the same response to me at day start is troubling so I want to know what she did overnight and why our thoughts are similar after being divergent yesterday. It’s odd.
Similar reactions =/= similar thoughts.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fair. I was referring specifically to the T3 being dead.

I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?

I usually use NKA to hunt and so today seems like a continuation of yesterday in a weird way.

Between that and lots of naked unexplained votes this has me worried I am missing some vital clues somewhere.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 502, Aristeia wrote:
In post 500, MathBlade wrote:Looks like you’re playing the game through Datisi versus having your own reads.
I don't think being deferential towards people whom you hold a high opinion of is a bad thing.

Mafia games tend to be more ego-driven, I like to be carried by people I trust.

It's just the way I am.
Like take here for example. Here Ari says she likes to be carried, but then later she says she has a solve of Prism Meg Alch and won’t deviate and getting her to talk any slots is very difficult.

It’s a stark contrast and I don’t see how both versions are the same slot in the same game.

By asking her what she did overnight I am hoping to get a sense of her and what she is doing and if my scumread on her is correct or if it’s not and I am just in la la land apparently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
Similar thoughts tend to be similar alignments.

It's early. Let the factions show.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?

I am trying to do that by generating discussion. Lots of naked votes doesn’t really help me see much here. Even my traditional way of reading naked votes leads to an absolutely absurd conclusion so I am trying to generate discussion so as you say “the factions show”. How does anyone learn anything from this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1215, MathBlade wrote:

I am trying to do that by generating discussion. Lots of naked votes doesn’t really help me see much here. Even my traditional way of reading naked votes leads to an absolutely absurd conclusion so I am trying to generate discussion so as you say “the factions show”. How does anyone learn anything from this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1216, Titus wrote:
In post 1215, MathBlade wrote:

Okay I have learned the amount of Leverage gifs you have is insane and I have no earthly idea what you’re trying to say lmao. I think Eliot’s face is the closest to mine right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1217, MathBlade wrote:Okay I have learned the amount of Leverage gifs you have is insane and I have no earthly idea what you’re trying to say lmao. I think Eliot’s face is the closest to mine right now.
That's the point.

giphy.com
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel pretty strongly that you are town Titus, but I have no idea what you are trying to say right now
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1219, Lukewarm wrote:I feel pretty strongly that you are town Titus, but I have no idea what you are trying to say right now
Or for a good chunk of Day 1 with all of the star wars talk.

Like, I look at your posts and think "I don't know what this means, but I think that it is town"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1218, Titus wrote:
In post 1217, MathBlade wrote:Okay I have learned the amount of Leverage gifs you have is insane and I have no earthly idea what you’re trying to say lmao. I think Eliot’s face is the closest to mine right now.
That's the point.

giphy.com
Your point is to entirely confuse me and not have me hunt?

The first part is a success the latter won’t happen so????

Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1220, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1219, Lukewarm wrote:I feel pretty strongly that you are town Titus, but I have no idea what you are trying to say right now
Or for a good chunk of Day 1 with all of the star wars talk.

Like, I look at your posts and think "I don't know what this means, but I think that it is town"
Star Wars was mostly me saying I couldn’t say T3 was a townread due to the section that shouldn’t be named because reasons. Anyone who followed my catch-up should notice I deliberately omitted that section. And I still won’t rank my townreads in order.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1221, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1218, Titus wrote:
That's the point.

giphy.com
Your point is to entirely confuse me and not have me hunt?

The first part is a success the latter won’t happen so????

Like what?
No. The point is a love your surly butt and it's going to come together as expected.

*smiles*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”