Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 837, MathBlade wrote:I don’t know.

The reason T3 is in the town block is because Star Wars.
If Star Wars didn’t happen then we’d be looking at a different game.

I know this is a shit answer but I think it’s the best I can do.
This here. I literally couldn’t answer because it was predicated on that section and if I give my opinion on said section it’s anti town. So Star Wars.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1223, Titus wrote:
In post 1221, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1218, Titus wrote:
In post 1217, MathBlade wrote:Okay I have learned the amount of Leverage gifs you have is insane and I have no earthly idea what you’re trying to say lmao. I think Eliot’s face is the closest to mine right now.
That's the point.

giphy.com
Your point is to entirely confuse me and not have me hunt?

The first part is a success the latter won’t happen so????

Like what?
No. The point is a love your surly butt and it's going to come together as expected.

*smiles*
The point is “a love your surly butt”?

That doesn’t even make grammatical sense and we’re family so I am going to ignore this.

Glad you have a plan then.

Until someone talks with me with words I am going to hunt because I am pretty sure I am literally incapable of understanding this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1224, Umlaut wrote:Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
@Umlaut

Also, he did respond to these, but his iso is 9 posts long, so I feel like you can manage to find them yourself to see his defense/counter argument
Spoiler:
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:Chaos also looks worse on a closer look. As of now he has commented on T3, and Flubber, and thats it.

And even with the two of them, he has been stand offish of taking stances. Despite having interacted with T3, I have no idea if he thinks that T3 is townie or scummy? So that leaves Chaos's only read in thread to be flubber.

And, with Flubber, he also held back...

post , joins the Flubber wagon with no comment on it what so ever.

Post , asks Seanzie for thoughts on the flubber interaction, but still has not voiced any thoughts on it themselves

It is not until that he actually appears to be adding to the case, and that is after I have moved my vote, datsi has said they were starting to get town pings, and Aristeia removed her vote.

This feels like scum, but also never scum with Flubber, so if he does flip scum, flubber is probably lock town imo

VOTE: Chaos
In post 260, Lukewarm wrote:Basically, posts 71 and 101 feel like scum trying to help the wagon pass while also not looking like they are the one leading the push. Asking Seanzie's opinion also felt like a manipulative way to get an extra vote on the wagon.

And then 227 feels like scum realizing that their early day 1 miselim is starting to slip away, and finally stepping in to try and keep it on the table
In post 281, Lukewarm wrote:Me: I see something I found suspicious about Flubber, so I vote him and explain my suspicions

Flubber: Explains his thought process behind the things that I found suspicious

Me: I moved my vote

----

Me: I see something that found suspicious about Aristeia, so I vote her and explain my suspicions

Aristeia: Responds to the thing that I found suspicious, and provides a read lsit

Me: I move my vote

----

Me: I see somethings Chaos has done that I find suspicious, so I vote him and explain my suspicions

Chaos:
~Vote: Luke
~actually I never did anything wrong, and and address the reasons Luke stated to scum read me and
~actually, wasn't Luke being suspicious earlier, when he did this other interaction with Aristeia
~(Of course, I never voiced any opinions on either Luke or Aristeia until Luke started voting me)
In post 283, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 261, ChaosOmega wrote: Is my vote not a comment on what I think of the wagon?
No
If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?
Would you call scum "describing a reason why they scum read the person they are currently voting" as desperate? I didn't, and wouldn't. That is a strange interpretation of my words.

The jump on and off of Aristeia doesn't feel natural to me. Did you scumread her when you voted her in 171?
What does not feel natural to you? I said she did not have reads, and that was worrying to me. She gave a read list, and provided reasonings when asked.
As for other reads I have, Umlaut, Seanzie, Vulture, and Datisi for town, something about Gamma is pinging me, but I can't really put it into words, so I'm ignoring it for now, still think Flubber is scum, the push on Seanzie and his post about mindmelding w/ Titus reads phony.
See, this is what I find strange about your response. One of the things that I said was bothering me was that you don't have reads out there

[sp//oiler=]
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:As of now he has commented on T3, and Flubber, and thats it.

And even with the two of them, he has been stand offish of taking stances. Despite having interacted with T3, I have no idea if he thinks that T3 is townie or scummy? So that leaves Chaos's only read in thread to be flubber.

And, with Flubber, he also held back...
[/sp//oiler]

And you see me make that point. Apparently realize that you should put some reads out out, but then also don't realize that I had a point, and therefore valid reason to pressure you for reads?

There seems to me to be a bit of cognitive dissonance between the omgus voting me reaction (which when coming from town, I find normally comes from a place of feeling like the reasons the person is scum reading you are non-genuine), while also addressing my biggest concern about you in this way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a typo.
I love your surly butt. (Like a brother.)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1224, Umlaut wrote:Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
Agreeing with a scumread is a sign something is either wrong with your scumread or you’re a pocket/set up to be pocketed/or it’s an agreement to get you to think otherwise.

What are your thoughts about the game so far? Any reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1228, Titus wrote:It's a typo.
Great! Then talk with me and don’t play charades.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:
But Charades is how I talk about Star Wars. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1231, Titus wrote:
In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:
But Charades is how I talk about Star Wars. :(
Then change the channel?

There’s a lot of players left alive and lots of topics to talk about.

Approximately half the game has a naked vote somewhere. Does this mean something to you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

MB who would you like to vote for?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Chaos (2): Alchemist21 1176, Lukewarm 1177
Umlaut (2): ChaosOmega 1179, Datisi 1182, Gamma, Titus

not voting: Vulture, Umlaut, MathBlade, Aristeia, Not_Mafia

Now assume me and Ari are town like you’re implying.

Premise 1: Me + Ari are town.
Premise 2: There are likely 3 scum.
Premise 3: Excluding me and Ari the only non voters are Vulture, Umlaut, and Not Mafia.

Conclusion: Either the team is exactly Vulture Umlaut Not Mafia
Or
There is a scum in the naked voters
Or
A prior assumption Ari is town is wrong (technically the assumption I am town falls here but I know I am town so I am hand waving that away).

I am pretty sure in my Prism townread so I think there’s scum in the naked voters.

If there’s scum in the naked voters it becomes a matter of which wagon and why.

So I have a lot of premises built up and I am looking to figure out which premises are true.

Trying to play interpret the gif sucks.

Pedit: If this wagon situation wasn’t here you.
I may not understand what is going on but I don’t want to derail it until I find if there’s scum on it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1233, Aristeia wrote:MB who would you like to vote for?
Are you going to answer my question?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Aristeia »

what question? I missed it sorry : (
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1232, MathBlade wrote:Approximately half the game has a naked vote somewhere. Does this mean something to you?
Yes. We've joined a streaker's convention.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1207, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1201, Aristeia wrote:I feel kind of lost...

that is a very strange nightkill and I feel it means I've been pocketed badly :<
What did you do after Meg flipped town?
@Ari >> This one. I want inside your head after your solution earlier was proven wrong. You said you had a solution, now it’s wrong. If you’re town I would expect adjustment. What did you do?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1237, Titus wrote:
In post 1232, MathBlade wrote:Approximately half the game has a naked vote somewhere. Does this mean something to you?
Yes. We've joined a streaker's convention.
Making me laugh is not helpful but you should probably put some pants on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1240, Aristeia wrote:Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
Why Datisi? What did you do to see if these paranoid thoughts are correct or not?

I am trying to see your thought process from overnight where your reads where to seeing the flip to now and getting where your reads are now. I want to see that progression.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Aristeia »

well I'm waiting to see what he does today unprompted and it's not very good.

I don't really understand what everyone's voting for and I think I've messed things up enough yesterday that I want to see what happens without me.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Aristeia »

it's like one of those things that happens and you think everyone knows more than you do and you're just like dumb and you think well let's see where this goes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Give me a reason this isn’t TvT and you’re waiting on the sidelines
Or This has one or more scum buddies and you’re hoping it goes away.

Give me a reason you’re town here.
I don’t get what’s happening here either but I am hunting things. Asking questions.

What are you doing to figure out your reads?

Okay you suspect Datisi, why not pressure him? See if he responds or if someone defends him?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1240, Aristeia wrote:Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
I actually had a similar worry during the night phase :dead: :dead:

But, my thinking requires a confirmation in scum!chaos, so I was holding off voicing the concern until after a chaos flip
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1245, Lukewarm wrote:

But, my thinking requires a confirmation in scum!chaos, so I was holding off voicing the concern until after a chaos flip
Or I guess, until it looked like chaos was gonna flip today.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I have no idea what Umlaut or Chaos alignments are.

I don't know whether this is TvT.

I'm town because my role pm is green.

I'm not doing anything to figure out my reads, I threw them in the trash yesterday and I'll re-do them when I have time to.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

See here’s the situation I am in. People think you are X. I will not say whether I agree or not that you’re X as I believe that breaks the spirit of an alt. What I do know is that from this game there’s a quiet secretive player who’s not asking anything.

Do you have a game under this alt with a similar meta with you town?

Like I am trying to meet Titus half way here and I am just not seeing it and I am scared.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1246, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1245, Lukewarm wrote:

Or I guess, until it looked like chaos was gonna flip today.
Why were you thinking Chaos is gonna flip from a naked vote?

Why do you think scum Chaos implies scum Datisi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”