Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like I’m more familiar with your relationship with Nero and I also think Nero is scummy
So I’m a bit concerned you’re trying attack Cheeky’s ability to read you two
What is scummy?
It doesn’t carry much of the energy I remember from LN 230 or 231
Both of those games Nero felt very passionate, albeit in different aspects. Here he feels a bit deflated.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 141, Testarossa wrote:Hellu to all I know from the recent game, it's like 04:00 Am here and now is the best time to be here. Oh yeah, and the others too.

VOTE: Nero

Are you scum again or what's up with that early wagon?
Actually i hate this post too.

"What’s up with the early wagon" Bleh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like I’m more familiar with your relationship with Nero and I also think Nero is scummy
So I’m a bit concerned you’re trying attack Cheeky’s ability to read you two
This last line is kinda bad. It's white knighting the kiwi
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 324, MegAzumarill wrote:Almost50 still wanting a read list or some more slots discussed.
that's not how I roll, my friend. You'll get my reads when I do have them. Right now I'm only forming initial impressions and these change rapidly early game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How do you do fellow humans. Do you too find early wagons intriguing?!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 350, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 227, MegAzumarill wrote:Well I feel ignored.

Just wanted to let the new player give fresh reads of relatively undiscussed slots that are active but whatever.

See if Nero actually has some good points against cheeky here
before
piling on them though.

DoTW give thoughts on some more slots please.
But you still expressed interest in wagoning me while also claiming I haven't been scummy. I don't think my points against cheeky matter much and I also get a real vibe of where you are trying to put cheeky and I against each other
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.

Still haven't expressed interest in wagoning you at least right now, don't have particularly strong thoughts about that whole discussion tbh. Please provide quotes where you think this is the case.
Weird that you are lashing out at me for trying to let you have time to express your thoughts though.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 365, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I actually though cheeky was town at first and just thought some of their posting was bad and tbf cheeky does tunnel me as town
This is bs.
In post 166, Nero Cain wrote:It's a question not a deflection. Why so defensive?
This is a positioning post, setting up for the tunnel.
In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:Lq is town and cheeky is either manufacturing content or it's just really bad
In post 215, Nero Cain wrote:I think it's on the fake side will go into greater depth when I'm on a desktop
And lo and behold he goes to tunnel.

I held off voting until that point trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but that lay up was visible a mile away.

Ftr my reads on norwee and Nero are independent.
<3 xx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t really understand Nero’s push on Megamril so i’d like him to explain that more.

- Bunno
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you do fellow humans. Do you too find early wagons intriguing?!
I feel like Testa is in the same sub group Shrek is in AKA the awkward entrance group. I understand there's a bit of a language barrier, but it reads to me like they're both trying really hard not to look scummy in their intro but then paradoxically make themselves look scummy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even voting u silly
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, for the record. I highly doubt this is an evil oush from scum!Cheeky. In my experience this kind of push almost always comes from town.
But i’m not sure i’m sold on Nero being scum.
So like. Scum!Nero and Town!Cheeky feel at least slightly possible. Whereas scum!Cheeky and Town!Nero seems downright impossible.
Leaning town on Nero though because i’d like to think i can read him well and he feels gut town to me here.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you do fellow humans. Do you too find early wagons intriguing?!
Who're you calling human? :evil:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 150, Testarossa wrote:
In post 32, LicketyQuickety wrote: I don't believe I have played with you. Would you mind telling me the differences between your Town and Scum Meta?
How did you came to that question in context of that exchange with T3?
Testa is Locktown for me based off if this post.

It isn't entirely coherent (their point) but its timing and vibe it gives off is trying to share their thoughts in their initial readthrough of the game.
I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this. I'm pretty confident they are town unless they end up doing something incredibly scummy.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with u that this seems more like that bad town cheeky that death tunnels me and given that gamma is white knighting her and meta is putting us against one another it would make sense to me that she's town

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this.
What do you mean?
Scum can’t post midways through their catch up?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 150, Testarossa wrote:
In post 32, LicketyQuickety wrote: I don't believe I have played with you. Would you mind telling me the differences between your Town and Scum Meta?
How did you came to that question in context of that exchange with T3?
Testa is Locktown for me based off if this post.

It isn't entirely coherent (their point) but its timing and vibe it gives off is trying to share their thoughts in their initial readthrough of the game.
I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this. I'm pretty confident they are town unless they end up doing something incredibly scummy.
You have a LOT to learn then.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just thought 163 and 168 and the lq scum read were horrible posting is all

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: Gamma
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mega is just scum that knows tess is town.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

also scum: roden

town: meg, norwee, probably other people idek yet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess it's not impossible that she'd make a mistake like that as scum but I like to think she'd be a little more careful

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gamma is town. He's not trying hard enough to be scum.
<3 xx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 395, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I guess it's not impossible that she'd make a mistake like that as scum but I like to think she'd be a little more careful
Who?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 396, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gamma is town. He's not trying hard enough to be scum.
Is the second part an joke?
Gamma is pretty competent as scum you know.

- Bunno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:I just thought 163 and 168 and the lq scum read were horrible posting is all
You act as if that was a confident final read of LQ. Instead of letting it play out to see where it was going you jump to the conclusion I'm more likely scum than bad and were going to case me. It feels like you're trying to rewrite history like oh I didn't like a couple of posts is all.

It's clearly a failed attempt to take me down thinking I'd be an easy target based on our history. Just admit you effed up buddy.
<3 xx

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”