Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Aristeia »

Like when we play together usually you express some kind of paranoia/fear of me but here you're just like "I don't really care this is fine"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

Well, that's not quite true. It should read that I don't see the circumstances where I'd vote Gamma ever happening.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
If Premise A is true, that doesn't mean everyone sees or knows the premise to be true. It's happened before recently, supposing I am correct on Premise A. If there's a split on whether Premise A is true, expect one scum to bus and the other to hope for momentum elsewhere.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.
Ok, cries, bawls angry tears, depressed
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?
Umlaut not voting D1 was scummy to me. See end D1, Large normal 234 which just ended (I guiltied a scum based on not voting).

I also sheep Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1298, Aristeia wrote:Datisi are you informed that I'm town for some reason?

Because it's really weird for me to experience no paranoia/doubt from you when we just killed a town player on D1 and I was one of the more vocal people killing Meg.
Reluctant hug
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not a fan of 1303. Just because her top townread of Gamma is on it she thinks the whole wagon is town and is balling angry tears? This seems over exaggerated.

I am going read Luke’s case now bbl.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1306, MathBlade wrote:Not a fan of 1303. Just because her top townread of Gamma is on it she thinks the whole wagon is town and is balling angry tears? This seems over exaggerated.

I am going read Luke’s case now bbl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

1303 was my reaction to you FoSing each slot. Not a defense of Chaos just the other two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Just skimmed Ari’s meta on the normal game first. (Yeah it looked simpler sue me)

VOTE: Chaos

Based on what I see there I am okay sheeping Ari while reading up Luke’s case
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1309, MathBlade wrote:Just skimmed Ari’s meta on the normal game first. (Yeah it looked simpler sue me)

VOTE: Chaos

Based on what I see there I am okay sheeping Ari while reading up Luke’s case
*sads* Just because Ari is town doesn't mean Ari deserves a sheep given Ari was wrong yesterday. She might be right today but I trust Gamma's reads more and trust him to be town more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't particularly have any reason to think Chaos definitely flips scum here.

I am voting for Chaos because the case for Chaos makes more sense to me than the case for Umlaut because nobody's even presented anything for Umlaut and Datisi scares me rn :<
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1311, Aristeia wrote:I don't particularly have any reason to think Chaos definitely flips scum here.

I am voting for Chaos because the case for Chaos makes more sense to me than the case for Umlaut because nobody's even presented anything for Umlaut and Datisi scares me rn :<
*sad*

I presented Umlaut is scum because he wasn't voting yesterday and I caught scum doing that very recently. It's also why I FoSed him day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 351, Datisi wrote:it was pretty obvious that t3 was trying to get out of having to say something about mech and i'm hmm at alchemist trying to force the issue >_>

i still wanna see the wall on my meta, though.
T3 clearly wasn’t saying anything mech related here. I think if Dat is scum then Alch is probably town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 270, Datisi wrote:VOTE: gamma

why is aristeia town?
Explain this vote please. I think this is probably the most damning point in the readwall. You seem to be okay with Gamma voting Umlaut now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:

why is aristeia town?
Explain this vote please. I think this is probably the most damning point in the readwall. You seem to be okay with Gamma voting Umlaut now.
It's a thousand posts later....

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1291, Datisi wrote:am i insane for thinking there is something Very Wrong about the fact that luke spent a lot of time yesterday pushing omega, then once he realized that's not happening, he was suddenly a firm believer in meg flipping red, brute forced the wagon through, then the person whose literally only strong read was "datisi is locktown" is dead, and *then* luke is back on omega while making a convoluted case on why i'm a partner when that case is half made up of literal lies and empty assumptions?
I don’t see why scumLuke does this unless they’re trying really hard to bus Chaos and think they can get a universal Townread destroyed out of it.

Also Luke got cold feet about Chaos after people started joining that wagon and it became more viable, so “realizing it wasn’t gonna happen” is an incorrect assessment.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1315, Titus wrote:
In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:

why is aristeia town?
It's a thousand posts later....

Then the explanation should be simple.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1291, Datisi wrote:am i insane for thinking there is something Very Wrong about the fact that luke spent a lot of time yesterday pushing omega, then once he realized that's not happening, he was suddenly a firm believer in meg flipping red, brute forced the wagon through, then the person whose literally only strong read was "datisi is locktown" is dead, and *then* luke is back on omega while making a convoluted case on why i'm a partner when that case is half made up of literal lies and empty assumptions?
I see assumptions but what lies are present?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1316, Alchemist21 wrote:
I don’t see why scumLuke does this unless they’re trying really hard to bus Chaos and think they can get a universal Townread destroyed out of it.

Also Luke got cold feet about Chaos after people started joining that wagon and it became more viable, so “realizing it wasn’t gonna happen” is an incorrect assessment.
There's a shiny Umlaut wagon waiting for your comment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1312, Titus wrote:
In post 1311, Aristeia wrote:I don't particularly have any reason to think Chaos definitely flips scum here.

*sad*

I presented Umlaut is scum because he wasn't voting yesterday and I caught scum doing that very recently. It's also why I FoSed him day 1.

you think umlaut is scum who saw town killing town and just didn't care enough to vote?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Aristeia »

Titus how sure do you feel about Ums?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1320, Aristeia wrote:you think umlaut is scum who saw town killing town and just didn't care enough to vote?
Possibly. Could be frozen scum too.

I feel moderately confident. My TRs voting there helps.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:Then the explanation should be simple.
*frustrated anxious twitch*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1319, Titus wrote:
In post 1316, Alchemist21 wrote:

There's a shiny Umlaut wagon waiting for your comment.
I think Umlaut has a decent chance of flipping scum but I think the chance of Chaos scum is higher.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”