Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 496, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
Not self conscious enough to avoid admitting that ^.^
tbf kitty has expressed being nervous when he was scum b4 so i wouldn't 100% put it past Roden to say that he's trying to avoid a scumtell.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
That's because I am self-conscious lol. I don't like getting scum read regardless of my actual alignment, and WMFM is annoying which is why I make an effort to not just leave blank "Why?" posts.

Is there a reason you left out the rest of my response?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 499, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:Lq is town and cheeky is either manufacturing content or it's just really bad
In post 215, Nero Cain wrote:I think it's on the fake side will go into greater depth when I'm on a desktop
Saying someone's content is manufactured/fake is a rather large accusation Nero. Why wouldn't I want to know your reasons?
Also this is a reminder Nero hasn't gone into greater depth yet in ~250 posts despite obviously being active.
im sheeping norway so im no longer pushing cheeky.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 474, Shrek wrote:
In post 470, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote:mega - comes in hot and asking questions which is something i rarely see scum doing if at all.
scum asking questions is a great way to look busy
true i guess im just biased against people who dont contribute any info at all rather than those who do ask questions. because questions that people ask can be indicative of their alignment while posting a video or giving lazy reads doesnt really do anything

looking at your reasoning for mega i think i can see it though. his posts have given me a bit of a hedgy vibe to them and it feels like hes trying not to commit too hard to anything which i dislike. i had him leaning town but i think hes null for me at this point given what youve said
This feels like an awkward scum backtrack.

I continue to like Nero's response to pressure. He's using that pressure to find scum which is a town lean for me.

Unfortunately Nero once totally snowed me as scum so there is a price to pay :lol: I don't trust my own read.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i quote the relavent pportions to cut down on post length. why iss your vote still on me?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:16 am

In post 475, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

VOTE: Nero
Highlighting =/= doctoring
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:17 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 502, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 499, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:Lq is town and cheeky is either manufacturing content or it's just really bad
In post 215, Nero Cain wrote:I think it's on the fake side will go into greater depth when I'm on a desktop
Saying someone's content is manufactured/fake is a rather large accusation Nero. Why wouldn't I want to know your reasons?
Also this is a reminder Nero hasn't gone into greater depth yet in ~250 posts despite obviously being active.
im sheeping norway so im no longer pushing cheeky.
That's not the problem. The problem is that you were pushing them in a completely dismissive way without giving reasons for it.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:18 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 505, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 475, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

VOTE: Nero
Highlighting =/= doctoring
I'll get to this in a minute, gotta provide more context real quick.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, MegAzumarill wrote:That's not the problem. The problem is that you were pushing them in a completely dismissive way without giving reasons for it.
but im no longer pushing them, why should I provide what my reasoning was if its no longer relevant?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:20 am

In post 489, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 485, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 444, T3 wrote:Town DGB spends a lot of time being aggressive and scumreading people for non thought out reasons. Town!DGB sometimes townreads when prompted and it's usualy a blanket read without any specific reasoning. I have yet to find ascum!DGB game but this has been true of DGB in Townstumps, Mini Normal 2196, Large Normal 233 and Large Normal 232.
T3 is town, why take time to metadive someone only to come up with "inconclusive?" Lack of scumgenda here.
The fact you townread them for metadiving is exactly why.
WIFOM'ing another player's town read?

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Roden »

In post 500, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 496, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Not self conscious enough to avoid admitting that ^.^
tbf kitty has expressed being nervous when he was scum b4 so i wouldn't 100% put it past Roden to say that he's trying to avoid a scumtell.
Oh I can't avoid my actual scum tells. There's a reason I pointed out my scum games, my meta is debatabley night and day when it comes to my scum and town games. What you see as me buddying T3 is just me seeing him as town since I'm pretty sure he's already figured out my alignment from meta alone. Tbf though I'll probably get paranoid of him later because I literally always do.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

DGB pretty much has the exact opposite reads I do and I don't like it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 503, DrippingGoofball wrote:Unfortunately Nero once totally snowed me as scum so there is a price to pay I don't trust my own read.
you had no trouble tunneling me our last two games.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:22 am

In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 441, T3 wrote:I DECLARE A TOWNBLOC!

T3, LQ, CheekyTeeky, Meg, and NorweiganboyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This isn't half bad. Norwee read a bit hasty, but a lean there is acceptable for now.

I feel like Mega is doing all the things that town naturally do, like pushing and prodding players for content and trying to get something from the low posters. Mega is definitely locktown for me.

LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town. Could be old meta but a slot I'd keep an eye on.

T3 could be doing a common noob scum play where they focus solely on scumreading one slot to look like they're scumhunting, plus not giving away too much. I've never played with them before though so I'm not quite sure of their range. I'm pretty confident that T3 vs Nero is SvT and if either flips green the other will flip red.
Should CheekyTeeky flip red, Mega is green. It's got that easy peasy confidence of scum townreading a townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is ur vote still on me roden?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 448, Shrek wrote:std - i think that StD has come off as kind of lazy tbh??? looking back through his iso he hasnt given anything of substance beyond three gut reads and explaining that they were gut reads, so i would like to see more from him on that.
i play very lazily
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:24 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 515, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 448, Shrek wrote:std - i think that StD has come off as kind of lazy tbh??? looking back through his iso he hasnt given anything of substance beyond three gut reads and explaining that they were gut reads, so i would like to see more from him on that.
i play very lazily
Any thoughts on Nero and/or T3?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:26 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 508, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 506, MegAzumarill wrote:That's not the problem. The problem is that you were pushing them in a completely dismissive way without giving reasons for it.
but im no longer pushing them, why should I provide what my reasoning was if its no longer relevant?
Because it gives context to your actions. No one has any reason to believe they existed in the first place otherwise, and if you don't you find yourself with a record of being extremely dismissive about another player for no reason at all.

Also you say its no longer relevant, do you still SR cheeky at all? I know that's not your current push but wouldn't you want more of a case against them?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:26 am

dgb seems town to me
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:27 am

In post 516, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 515, Save The Dragons wrote:
i play very lazily
Any thoughts on Nero and/or T3?
t3 is null but all will be revealed in time he'll do something crazy and i can analyze that

nero seems town but i'm not too sure

honestly i should probably look at both a little closer
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 509, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 489, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 485, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 444, T3 wrote:Town DGB spends a lot of time being aggressive and scumreading people for non thought out reasons. Town!DGB sometimes townreads when prompted and it's usualy a blanket read without any specific reasoning. I have yet to find ascum!DGB game but this has been true of DGB in Townstumps, Mini Normal 2196, Large Normal 233 and Large Normal 232.
T3 is town, why take time to metadive someone only to come up with "inconclusive?" Lack of scumgenda here.
The fact you townread them for metadiving is exactly why.
WIFOM'ing another player's town read?

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
Bring it.

VOTE: DGB
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dgb might actully be scum here.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 am

ok what does scum!DGB look like
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 446, Nero Cain wrote:t3, are u legit scum reading me as in no walk backs when i flip tow?
No.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe this idk. dgb not tunnelingg me like normal is creepy. also big vibe that DGB is scum with Mega.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”