Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 547, Almost50 wrote:The following block of Norwee/T3/Meg/DGB/Gamma/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.
Can you write the block containing the last one?
I prefer they, thanks :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 547, Almost50 wrote:The following block of Norwee/T3/DGB/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.
Let me help. *removes a couple*
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 548, Roden wrote:Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
Roden do you have other scum reads atm? Not that I think you're wrong on Nero, just that I feel like the 1v1 isn't very productive.
<3 xx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:This isn't half bad. Norwee read a bit hasty, but a lean there is acceptable for now.
Since when did you become an paragon in giving people advice on how to read my slot? We’ve played one single game where i caught you pretty much immediately for being scum, and nothing else.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Knock that cheekiness a tad bit down when dealing with me :)))
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 482, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town.
I mean... you're not wrong. But some things have changed since I last played here. Trying to be more kind and not as much of a jerk, honestly.
Respectable.

- Bunno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 553, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:This isn't half bad. Norwee read a bit hasty, but a lean there is acceptable for now.
Since when did you become an paragon in giving people advice on how to read my slot? We’ve played one single game where i caught you pretty much immediately for being scum, and nothing else.
Cool you're town. :P
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also, hey I can catch you as scum =/= you can't read me. ^.^
<3 xx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 557, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also, hey I can catch you as scum =/= you can't read me. ^.^
What does this mean?
Unless you’re scum here i should have the correct read on you. Meaning i can in fact read you quite well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 515, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 448, Shrek wrote:std - i think that StD has come off as kind of lazy tbh??? looking back through his iso he hasnt given anything of substance beyond three gut reads and explaining that they were gut reads, so i would like to see more from him on that.
i play very lazily
You do.
...not sure if this has any allignment indicatating point at all. But it’s definitely true.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:25 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 550, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 547, Almost50 wrote:The following block of Norwee/T3/Meg/DGB/Gamma/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.
Shouldn't there theoretically be 4 Scum? I can see what you are saying. It would have to be 2 and 2 not 1-2 and 1-2.

Curious. Will have to look at where the empties are... Last names are Nero, Cheeky, and myself.

IDK if this means A50 is TRing those 3 or not...

A50, could you explain your reads on these last 3?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 521, Nero Cain wrote:dgb might actully be scum here.
Sure why not? :eek:
I won’t go into detail about exactly what i find different from them yet, as i want to see if it’s something they will keep up. But not a bad spot to push imo.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 549, MegAzumarill wrote:
Can you go over why you think these blocks in particular?
ACTIVITY. When there are 3 scums it's usually the case one is hyperactive, one is mildly active, and one is lurking. With 4 scums I just added the extra slot to either the mildly active group or the lurking group. Nothing is carved in stone though.

Also, this game feels like it needs a breakthrough. The "right" flip here could make the game much easier for us, while the wrong one could send us down in spirals. I'm watching the multiple 1-on-1's with some interest, but not much judgement for the time being.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 537, T3 wrote:
In post 534, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 532, T3 wrote:Why am I scum?
Because you lied about meta diving Nero...
Uhhhhhhh
I have literally zero evidence that you meta Dived Nero.
LQ please.
You’re not just on another level. You’re on another dimensional plane from the rest of us.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:30 am

In post 563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 537, T3 wrote:
In post 534, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 532, T3 wrote:Why am I scum?
Because you lied about meta diving Nero...
Uhhhhhhh
I have literally zero evidence that you meta Dived Nero.
LQ please.
You’re not just on another level. You’re on another dimensional plane from the rest of us.
:silence:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 547, Almost50 wrote:
In post 448, Shrek wrote:almost50 - honestly not all that bad, but i would like to hear some actual reads on the game because looking back on his iso he doesn't really have a lot. even if its just the first impressions that hes been getting anything would help a lot
*Sigh*

One thing you should know about me is I'm not a conventional player. I Scum hunt in "weird" ways, pay attention to stuff that usually go unnoticed, and sometime miss the obvious.

One of my weird ways of scumhunting is to look into the first 3 posters in each game, as these have been proven -statistically- to have 1 scum in them more often than not. However, this tool has failed me of late, and even if it's true here; the first 3 were STD (who hasn't given me much yet), ArcAngel (who isn't really playing the game), Dwlee (whom I seem to always have trouble reading as his Town and Scum play are almost identical).

The top 3 most active players (CT/Nero/LQ) all seem Town to me so far, but don't quote me on it because there's usually 1 hyperactive scum.

The following block of Norwee/T3/Meg/DGB/Gamma/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.

Another problem is I was Scum in the previous game against a whole bunch of the players in this game and I did use the inactivity of Arc/Kitty against their slots. This is to say I think it's NAI for them to be of low activity. but it's still getting to me because I had ALWAYS SR'd lurkers eversince I started playing Mafia at all. (N_M is a rare exception)

I guess I should also warn you that when forced to give early reads I may or may not deliberately lie about some of them for various reasons. For example; I may have recognized someone as a strong TR (or even PR) and want to protect them from the Scum NK by demoting them on my readlist. There are other reasons/cases, but I'm not about to write a "How A50 plays the game" guide, so I'll leave it at that.
This feels sufficiently agenda free to warrant a decently strong townread from me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 548, Roden wrote:
In post 545, Roden wrote:
In post 539, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 530, Roden wrote:I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good.
tell me more
I did, it was in my post.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega,
i don't think this is true? Also there's more than 1 scum in this game why should my sole focus be on you?
It's true according to your ISO.

Didn't say your sole focus had to be on me? I'm saying if you think I'm scum then I don't think it's a real scum read if you'd give up that easily to try to wagon someone else instead. It gives me an "anyone but me" attitude which isn't helpful to town.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed
never said anything about mega bussing me...
Wagon'd. You know what I meant.
In post 530, Roden wrote:so why ignore everyone else?
this is blatantly false
You've said nothing on ArcAngel, almost nothing on Gamma, almost nothing on Cheeky.

And again you're picking and choosing what you respond to as long as it helps your narrative. I won't be responding to much else if you keep trying to argue with me in bad faith.
Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
My vote on Nero was obvious RVS and Nero also recognized it as such.
How is this relevant?

- Bunno
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 560, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Shouldn't there theoretically be 4 Scum? I can see what you are saying. It would have to be 2 and 2 not 1-2 and 1-2.

Curious. Will have to look at where the empties are... Last names are Nero, Cheeky, and myself.

didnt a50 literally just say in that post he was TRing those 3
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:35 am

In post 567, Shrek wrote:

didnt a50 literally just say in that post he was TRing those 3
All I saw was what Dwlee quoted. After Norweigh quoted the full context, I got it better. I'm kinda borderline mentally challenged and/or ADHD super bad so it's not really a reason to SR me. Actually, don't know why you are poking at this...

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Slots i kinda wanna see votes on right now -> Rokon/DGB
There’s obviously still scum elsewhere, but i think these are good leads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Roden*
Sorry

- Bunno
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Shrek »

youre literally my strongest tr besides nero bruh why are you implying that im sring you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 383, Roden wrote:
In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you do fellow humans. Do you too find early wagons intriguing?!
I feel like Testa is in the same sub group Shrek is in AKA the awkward entrance group. I understand there's a bit of a language barrier, but it reads to me like they're both trying really hard not to look scummy in their intro but then paradoxically make themselves look scummy.
This also might be an defense of partner if Tesla or whatever their name was is scum here.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 547, Almost50 wrote:The top 3 most active players (CT/Nero/LQ)
all seem Town
to me so far, but don't quote me on it because
there's usually 1 hyperactive scum
So, yes.. I have Town LEANS on all 3 of you, but I suspect I might be wrong on one still. I could have stated there's "half a scum" between you three, meaning there could be 1 at max but could be 0. Then again, that would have complicated the phrasing much more because I would have had to include the extra half in my next 3 blocks and I suspect nobody would have understood what I'm saying anyway.

Sim basically if all of you/CT/Nero are TOWN, then there are probably 2 scums in each of the other 2 blocks. I can't see 3 lurking scums and one that's NOT hyperactive, and I can't see 3 mildly active scums with the 4th lurking and they're not trying to soft bus them at the very least.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 557, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also, hey I can catch you as scum =/= you can't read me. ^.^
What does this mean?
Unless you’re scum here i should have the correct read on you. Meaning i can in fact read you quite well.
No you said, that I can't read you because we've only played one game and you caught me as scum. I'm saying just because you caught me as scum doesn't mean I can't read you or give an opinion of reads on you in this game.

Unless you think you've obv towned already?
<3 xx

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”