The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 164, Green Cap Boys wrote:ok, i will comment on that. early on in the game, the emperor's 34 gave me vague scumpings, mostly the way he called retti townie felt a bit off / tmi-y. i told this to retti, who talked me out of it because he thought it was nai. *however*, we've agreed that that's probably a +town event for ta vera (coupled with ta vera's later read on the emperor), since the two of us saw him pretty similarly, and something something mindmeld.
Hydra discussions towny

VOTE: Limit does not exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 173, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, Bingle already said this earlier.
You seem like you really want to hammer that point across.
Are you taking Bingle as the authority on this? All I wanted was to share my opinion, which should be given the same weight as anyone else's.

-S
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

The last four posts are incredibly weird and I would like to know more.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 177, Bingle wrote:The last four posts are incredibly weird and I would like to know more.
Scummy post was scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Emperor, how's the wagon sale going? Any sales I should know about?

VOTE: TLDNE

REASONS!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:27 am

In post 178, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scummy post was scummy.
You... you have played with me before, right?

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:41 am

Hm, I thought that you had a poor record of reading me, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I'll walk that back a bit.

Why do you think it was scummy?

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i think s_s is scum because he doesn't want to use his knowledge from the future to tell me which players are scum :(

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 181, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Hm, I thought that you had a poor record of reading me, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I'll walk that back a bit.

Why do you think it was scummy?

-S
Seemed like you were trying really hard to make people not townread me.
As in, you didn’t try to actively read me but have an agenda of not wanting me to be townread.
And it also came after Bingle said the same, which means it’s not even your opinion but just restating something that was already said in order to influence the gamestate in an scummy direction.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:14 am

Sadly my notes got pretty scrambled from my journey back from the future. There's something in there about Retti and Datisi brutally massacring a bunch of innocent civilians, but I can't tell if that's from this game, or talking about something else...

-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Emperor, shoot force lightning at the scummy hydra.

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:16 am

In post 183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seemed like you were trying really hard to make people not townread me.
Yeah, that's about the kind of thing I expected. I get accused of it all the time, as both alignments. If I think something isn't towny, I will say it isn't towny, regardless of my alignment. And I don't ever do it tactically as scum, for the simple reason that nobody ever listens to me anyway.

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes that is what i said.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

yes, and it feels overblown. you're not so widely townread that scum has to be panickingly killing those townreads, and i don't think most the townreads you do have come from the "townslip" anyway. it feels more like you're looking for something to attack than you genuinely believing that someone calling out one post from page one as not townie (not even as scummy!) is "trying really hard to push an agenda" against you.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who said they would need to be panicky? It just felt sinister to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If they do this all games then i suppose it’s not AI, but to me it felt like it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would me finding something to be scummy mean i am scum? I don’t see the connection.

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:43 am

I agree with Datisi's characterization, but I would think that the fear of being undermined by scum would be more towny than anything? Unless he's that confident in his scumgame that he expects to become townread.

-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Explain why it's scummy for me to scumread them here Datisi.

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:47 am

In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who said they would need to be panicky? It just felt sinister to me.
I'm sorry that it happened to be related to you. It was really just me searching for anything to comment on.

As I write this, I don't have any idea how you're being read (except by Datisi, obviously). That's really not my MO as scum, especially in my first post of the game.

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who said they would need to be panicky? It just felt sinister to me.
because of the way you described it. if you say that someone's trying really hard to push an agenda against a player being townread, i'd expect them to be attacking with everything they've got. and the only thing he said is "8 isn't a townslip". i order to classify *that* as "trying really hard to push an agenda", i'd assume the scum would have to be really panicky and desperate - or that you'd have to think they're panicky.
In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would me finding something to be scummy mean i am scum? I don’t see the connection.
i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i order to classify *that* as "trying really hard to push an agenda", i'd assume the scum would have to be really panicky and desperate - or that you'd have to think they're panicky.
And how does your read change now that you know i didn't see them as "panicky" but more as scum subtly manipulating the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
So you see me as an very calm and level-headed individual as town? With the experience you have of my town playstyle up to now?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i order to classify *that* as "trying really hard to push an agenda", i'd assume the scum would have to be really panicky and desperate - or that you'd have to think they're panicky.
And how does your read change now that you know i didn't see them as "panicky" but more as scum subtly manipulating the game?
now i'm wondering how someone can at the same time be a "subtle scum manipulator" and "trying very hard to push an agenda".

for the record, i'd think nothing of it if you just said that you thought he was subtly trying to manipulate the game or whatever. i thought nothing of your , that was fine (even though i didn't agree with it, i could see the thought). but feels like overselling it and like fake confidence and like purposefully exaggerating, to the point i'm not sure i vibe with it anymore.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”