Micro 1022 | Purgatory | 80s music | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hia Dann

I'm guessing Esooa was meant to live on since i think like... at least a majority of the ppl still here expressed townleans on her at some point. If flow/red are the team, it makes sense to *sort of* distance and they would have been doing but again in comparison to actual wagons this game im just not quite buying their hearts were ever in it to kill eachother. Felt like they were always mentioning it in hindsight, like how red said flow was their preferred D1 hell (and I recall flow suspecting red at some point)

And... still thinking over it now.. I'm really struggling to figure out what was weirding out town!redtea EoD yesterday. It just doesn't seem like a real suspicion anymore
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Spoiler:
In post 242, redtea wrote:
In post 237, Esooa wrote:
In post 235, redtea wrote:
In post 229, Esooa wrote: Agree with the farren vote atp too
can you expand on this? partially cause i might have an opinion to contribute
yeah, they're in thread asking questions and taking stuff seemingly serious but they're not actually solving at all

so anyways VOTE: farren
yeah, okay
so my thought was
I also think Farren is playing it a little too easy. There is one way to look at his posts that would make me doubt he's maf, but for the most part nothing he's done is making me tr him. If someone's played with him before, any info would be helpful.
in other words, yeah ill throw them a vote
VOTE: farren
In post 708, redtea wrote:idk why yall are harping on farren with 1 (irl) day left, and on a hell phase. Who's sending
farren
to hell day 1? no one here is who
In post 732, redtea wrote:
In post 725, Ich Troje wrote:What are your reads right now redtea?
town

farren
ich

undecided, not willing to send to hell

esooa
dannflooooor
nsg
t3

undecided but willing to send to hell, push comes to shove

enchant

mafia

flow trap

initially i wasn't going to have anybody in the "mafia" tier, but I have t3 and flow trap on the same spectrum in my head and after measuring the difference between the two, decided that out of everyone here, I can definitely see flow trap as "sit-back-and-watch" scum. t3 has not earned a town read from me, but where t3 seems like they just have their own brand of townplay, flow trap's play feels more like they're sitting on a couch throwing peanuts at us.

don't take this reads list too seriously, they're weak, as always i do try to keep things liquid-y in my head d1 (moreso than most), because d2 usually brings critical info for shaping my reads, as my playstyle biases are
just
too strong for me to go much of anywhere without that additional information.

so this is redtea's general progression on farren > goes from putting pressure on farren > "who is gonna eliminate Farren D1?" > to town reading

on the surface that looks kind of partnery? says they would heaven farren in an instance but wants to keep them around for town

last phase they briefly consider helling Farren but I don't think helling Farren was ever a serious possibility. This is possible? especially if they thought Ich Troje would just kill Farren next with nothing to shake things up? I still feel like a team of farren/redtea/esooa doesn't feel the *need* to do what they did yesterday, but maybe that's a faulty basis
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet wrote:Hia Dann

I'm guessing Esooa was meant to live on since i think like... at least a majority of the ppl still here expressed townleans on her at some point. If flow/red are the team, it makes sense to *sort of* distance and they would have been doing but again in comparison to actual wagons this game im just not quite buying their hearts were ever in it to kill eachother. Felt like they were always mentioning it in hindsight, like how red said flow was their preferred D1 hell (and I recall flow suspecting red at some point)

And... still thinking over it now.. I'm really struggling to figure out what was weirding out town!redtea EoD yesterday. It just doesn't seem like a real suspicion anymore
Especially considering I had a persistent scumread on you so redtea could probably count on both my vote, T3's vote, and flow's vote. i think that wagon conceivably goes thru
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1400, Morning Tweet wrote:And... still thinking over it now.. I'm really struggling to figure out what was weirding out town!redtea EoD yesterday. It just doesn't seem like a real suspicion anymore
ok I know this isn't helpful at all but I can see it like exactly both ways right now

in the moment it felt distinctly manufactured and not real

I still feel like if town it wasn't entirely real? or at least, it was borne out of a dislike for how stale the game was getting and wanting to shake things up. whether that came from a scum agenda or a town agenda im really unsure
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

it's also weird to push me on the basis of me "being in the center of everyone's PoE's"

like maybe I just don't play the same way as redtea but that's a very political reason to push someone over a personal scum read

which again points towards an agenda but eh

redtea's posting about T3 end of day made me feel like he never actually wanted my wagon to go through? I'm still pretty confused
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

they never actually wanted my wagon to go through or they wanted to make it *look* like they never wanted my wagon to go through idk
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hmmm, suppose it's possible that redtea tries to keep T3 alive and kill you in order for Ich to maybe choose T3 > Farren.

pedit: Ha fair enough. I'm not entirely convinced, I got the feeling redtea was fine ending the day on you. maybe im wrong though. Were they playing it off as town or scum, that's the question

Reason I'm seeing everything in a scummy light is I kind of feel like you and Farren are town i suppose
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

redtea is consistently a town lean for Farren after voting redtea on #465

jumps from one wagon to another to vote but doesn't stay super long

afterwards calls redtea a viable heaven target

interesting I don't feel like either redtea or farren really pushed each other for heaven despite both heaven reading the other in various posts I can find??
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

could have shaken it up on flow or Esooa but they chose you instead tho

Like on me or Farren wouldnt have made sense but any of those three couldve worked and they chose town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

so unless you can find anything else I'm gonna say redtea/farren is still a possible team, completely independent of my reads on either of them
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1406, Morning Tweet wrote:Reason I'm seeing everything in a scummy light is I kind of feel like you and Farren are town i suppose
I'm trying to approach this from a "what teams are possible" angle and not let individual reads influence it as much as possible

because I feel like I'm in a similar boat as you but I'm not sure how much I trust my individual reads this game :P

do you feel like overall redtea is more likely to flip red than flow, or just fits into more worlds?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1407, Dannflor wrote:interesting I don't feel like either redtea or farren really pushed each other for heaven despite both heaven reading the other in various posts I can find??
hey so I'm kinda noticing there was basically no resistance to ich troje's heaven at all. I mean, there was a little in the form of the MT wagon, but if MT is town that's... a little weird right? I feel like there wasn't even an attempted push elsewhere

but, people clearly thought there were other heavenable targets? as evidenced by redtea and farren's posts? and yet

so I'm considering a world where scum are perfectly okay with sending ich troje to heaven because they think they have good reads for whoever the scum team is
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1040, Ich Troje wrote:Sorry got into the book i was reading over break lol

Its the end of a series i started as a teenager, so it means a lot to me. The book itself is quite nicely analagous with this game's setup so xD

All I'll say is - hell Farren and then I'll take the reins and fix it if i need to reeval, then heaven flow if i was right
MT i cant say either way solidly atp.
Id say more but my supervisor is giving me a stern look , gl
I guess overall that would indicate town!Farren, town!MT, and scum!flow

there's also the fact that heavening town brings judgement day closer than it would be if scum got heavened.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

let's see flow/redtea

flow was on a major redtea wagon early D1, but unvoted once it got to D1

man there's not a lot of substance in any of flow's other posts
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

flow trap wrote:Vase - At first I didn’t like their immediate looking into me, but their explanation was adequate. I don’t like their explanation to TRQ’s “knows mafia must talk! to seem towny” as they could have said it to seem towny. I fail to see the “asking approval and complementing another player on a page 1 vote.” May have shaded FBJ in #37. I don’t like their Caberet defense, I don’t think it needed to be said. I still don’t really get why they singled out their voters other than OMGUS. I don’t like post 96 from them, I don’t see town saying this, this early. Them questioning people & reasoning out pairs is a plus. Also, them continuing after saying they were done was also a plus. -
Toss Up

Fairy - Their posts seem normal, also they SRed floo again, awaiting more. -
Null Town

Floo - I really like post 83, it mimics their previous town game; however, I don’t like 86 as it is non-sequitur. The rest of their posts are solid. -
Leaning Town

Kitty - The main thing going is their frivolous reason for suspicion on me. I don’t think scum would do this as it is very easily refuted and would put them in a bad light, but I’m not sure how to feel about them sticking to it. I would really like them to have real-time responses at one point. -
Leaning Town

FBJ - Question; in post 15, why was “supposed” in quotes? Their beginning was solid, but they quickly went into non-sequitur territory a bit. Their actions make sense with their explanations (I think your reads are biased to more serious players, it happens just informing you). -
Leaning Town

HUB - Started with a seemingly procedural opening, so not much to go off of in that matter. Is mildly out of sync at the start, but that seems like a HUB thing. Their defense of Vase was weird, as was the “SAD FACE OF SCUMMINESS”! They seem like a type to have good gut reads & mid games, so as of now -
Toss Up

Essay - Their entrance was suspicious as I’ve consistently seen “showboating” done by scum. In fact, this is about 70% of their posts so far. Also, ignored/dodged my SR. -
Leaning Scum

TRQ - Good opening, I get serious town vibes (as in a town that is playing seriously). This continues throughout the game despite half the cast having lighter tones. It also provides good reasoning to vote me. I believe TRQ has the ability to do this as scum but for now -
Null Town
so i finally got curious and looked at flow's meta. I got excited because wow big reads list as town omg!! they haven't done any of that this game! however, in this scum game they also gave a wall reads list:
In post 398, flow trap wrote:Esotericzoomer - Generally sarcastic & skeptical, which is town; however it does seem
to be toned down a bit since the last time I’ve played with them. I wouldn’t count that
for much since they’ve had generally less to react to. - Null Town
Artemiana - Not sure if on purpose, but definitely blendy. I was looking at the player list
around page 10, & I literally didn’t recognize who that was. They accuse Moz of making
a weird argument (which wasn’t so weird when I think of the explanation) and then
accuse kitty because they used an old reference. It really looks like they are accusing
Norwee of being scum for using sarcasm. Would like to mention, they were using
sarcasm (post 242). - Leaning Scum
KittyTacky - Posts 116 & 241 are town to me, I really don’t see scum making the
chainsaw defense in the way that they did and they are also sticking to their guns about
it. I don’t see how they aren’t stepping on any toes when they accused someone of a
chainsaw defense, which involves calling 2 people scum. I think they could be more
diverse in their reads though. - Strong Town
Rathe - Would be good if they could post more; the high density in what they have is
good though. - Null town
Not_Mafia - They vibing - Don’t want to shoot
UNOwen - They are quiet. I’m finding the fair enough posts town, but I’m probably
biased. The “Why are you on my don't trust list?” was confusing, but I wouldn’t call it
outright scummy. I just find logic/planning types hard to read in general. - Null
Zulfy - Similar to Owen, but they’re bolder with their logic and also more sound with it -
Null town
Elsa Jay - I really like their opening, but they’ve become passive since around post 200
which I don’t like. The openness to the pocket is something. If anything it’s probably
more towny since some town actually like to not appear scummy to distract from the
other players. - Null Scum
however, i feel like there are some marked differences between them? namely, the first one invites more questions and also asks more questions than the second. there's more of a genuine curiosity about people's alignments rather than the second which feels more like reasons to put people in boxes. (granted I could be totally conf biasing given the circumstances I found these under)

but I feel like I'm lacking a lot of that curiosity in flow's play this game

like where was that flow when T3 was on the chopping block
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I cannot read that second wall by flow is that actually how he formatted it oh my god

From what I can tell it looks like he's just summarizing in the second post though, or not explaining as much

I'm mainly voting redtea over flow because mayyyyyyybe I'm wrong on Farren and flow's town. Like there's not a lot there, but maybe idk
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm kinda worried about the possibility of a Farren/flow_trap team

like I don't really think Farren as scum. but I also don't really feel like redtea as scum either. which I realize is a problem. I was really hoping there'd be some way to eliminate a flowtrap/farren or farren/redtea team or something but I don't really see a way to do that

I guess ich troje probably just shoots Farren if we're wrong on redtea
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Farren is scum then Esooa and Farren both insta townreading me and trying to put me into heaven is weird lol

Especially considering Esooa was in my scumpile. Although granted Dann/T3 were my other two and we see how that turned out. So... maybe i guess. It'd still surprise me that they take the EXACT same strategy towards my slot
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Dannflor »

lol fuck I don't know if I can discount flowtrap/MT either

individual reads on you both completely aside
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Flow is hard to do associatives for lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm at the point where im giving up on that stuff and am just putting faith in what i feel is town in the moment WHICH... works... sometimes
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: flowtrap

I feel like ultimately flowtrap fits into slightly more worlds than redtea can? and ich troje who got zero resistance was strongly strongly town reading flow trap and will probably never shoot them

so I feel slightly safer helling flow this phase
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1420, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm at the point where im giving up on that stuff and am just putting faith in what i feel is town in the moment WHICH... works... sometimes
that's fair

i just...

have no faith in any of my individual reads this game

I don't think helling redtea is necessarily bad either. this game feels somewhat hard for scum regardless of the team. I'm still just really scared though, probably unreasonably so
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I also have more faith in your strong town feelings than mine haha
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

okay so this sounds very ridiculous im sure, but now I can't get out of my head the paranoia crazy MT/flowtrap team

I'm afraid if we were to hell redtea and they flipped town, ich troje's next logical target is farren. which hits most worlds except for that one

I'm like 99% sure it's like impossible for MT and redtea to be aligned. so if flow flips town and ich troje shoots farren, that covers like all possible teams from my perspective

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”