NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're claiming that:
A: It's not an valid reason to scumread someone. (When S_S has himself said he get's called out for this often)
B: I'm reacting way too overblown. (When you know i play really impulsively and is not afraid to take the hard stances whenever i feel like i'm on a lead in a game as town.)

All in all it makes me feel not too great about you Datisi, i think this is an bad take you have on me and if S_S is town then you might be white knighting him to try to get me eliminated for pushing him.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 199, Green Cap Boys wrote:but 183 feels like overselling it and like fake confidence and like purposefully exaggerating, to the point i'm not sure i vibe with it anymore.
What was fake confidence in your opinion?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 198, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
So you see me as an very calm and level-headed individual as town? With the experience you have of my town playstyle up to now?
no, obviously not. but there's a difference between someone being explosive / however you wanna describe it and someone purposefully taking the worst possible interpretation of another's post and exaggerating it.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think S_S could be town for their response here.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A: It's not an valid reason to scumread someone. (When S_S has himself said he get's called out for this often)
quote where i said this.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 204, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A: It's not an valid reason to scumread someone. (When S_S has himself said he get's called out for this often)
quote where i said this.

-D
You implied it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you want me to directly quote you, when your vote speaks for itself?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

and literally all of feels like fake confidence. which is fine in some cases (hell, i often sound much more confident than i really am), but considering the circumstances, it feels like scum fake confidence rather than town one.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 207, Green Cap Boys wrote:it feels like scum fake confidence rather than town one.
Why?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you want me to directly quote you, when your vote speaks for itself?
ohoho, you wanna put words in my mouth? i literally said i was fine with your initial suspicion on s_s for that comment (i said i was fine with ) and that i could see the thought process itself being genuine, despite disagreeing with it. you still wanna claim that i said it "wasn't valid"?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"It is scum rather than town confidence"
Why is this? This isn't a good take.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

like the sole reason why i'm voting you is the way you went around your suspicion on s_s, not the reason itself you used to suspect him. come on norwee, you're smarter than this.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 211, Green Cap Boys wrote:like the sole reason why i'm voting you is the way you went around your suspicion on s_s, not the reason itself you used to suspect him. come on norwee, you're smarter than this.

-D
And i'm saying this is an bad reason to scumread me.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 208, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 207, Green Cap Boys wrote:it feels like scum fake confidence rather than town one.
Why?
i have already explained it... your reaction to it felt overblown. i don't think town reacts like that. because i don't think town believes someone saying that one (1) post they made on page (1) not being a townslip is
trying very hard to push an agenda and stop them from getting townread
. it feels like you picking and choosing what to attack. so the overconfidence feels way more like scum trying to sell a fake read than town feeling confident in their read.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 212, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 211, Green Cap Boys wrote:like the sole reason why i'm voting you is the way you went around your suspicion on s_s, not the reason itself you used to suspect him. come on norwee, you're smarter than this.

-D
And i'm saying this is an bad reason to scumread me.
why does it make me scum? and no making up bullshit about my push this time.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 213, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 208, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Why?
i have already explained it... your reaction to it felt overblown. i don't think town reacts like that. because i don't think town believes someone saying that one (1) post they made on page (1) not being a townslip is
trying very hard to push an agenda and stop them from getting townread
. it feels like you picking and choosing what to attack. so the overconfidence feels way more like scum trying to sell a fake read than town feeling confident in their read.

-D
And what would you think if you knew i was town. That i just react differently than you'd ever expect?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

if i knew you were town, i wouldn't be pushing you, what kinda question is that?

like sure, if you turn out to be town, i'm jotting it down that town!norwee is prone to taking things the worst way possible from people and blowing with overconfidence and whatnot, even more than i thought. but i think there's a decent chance that was a calculated scumpush on s_s, and your reaction to me here, mainly misrepping me, is really not helping.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You claim i was trying to eliminate S_S for an shitty reason, i decided to pull back on S_S when i realized it might be NAI and i liked his response so that is clearly proven wrong. Sure you can claim i did it in response to you, but that is your fault for intervening in my solving process by claiming i have fake confidence when you know i can be cocky as hell as town and it should be completely NAI if you really tried to solve me here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Im still considering if this might be just TvT between us, but god damn you trying to claim my confidence is scum indicative really annoys me to no end when i feel like you should know way better and that there are more convenient ways for you to solve me than tunneling on this if you're town here.

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:10 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

Wouldn't scum-Norwee know that even if I get myself in hot water there's a good chance lilith comes and saves my ass and then he just looks silly?

If he was seriously trying to get me killed, that is.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:12 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

Called out for it as both alignments, always spuriously. So it is in fact not a good reason.

-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 220, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Called out for it as both alignments, always spuriously. So it is in fact not a good reason.

-S
But common.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 217, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You claim i was trying to eliminate S_S for an shitty reason, i decided to pull back on S_S when i realized it might be NAI and i liked his response so that is clearly proven wrong. Sure you can claim i did it in response to you, but that is your fault for intervening in my solving process by claiming i have fake confidence when you know i can be cocky as hell as town and it should be completely NAI if you really tried to solve me here.
i mean, pushing someone as scum doesn't have to be with a single goal of yeeting that exact person for that reasoning, and i never claimed that. what did you like about his response, and why did you trust him that what he did is nai, wouldn't fypov scum!him be very likely to argue that regardless?

and like, why are you saying things are my fault here, if my intervention helped you sort s_s?
In post 218, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Im still considering if this might be just TvT between us, but god damn you trying to claim my confidence is scum indicative really annoys me to no end when i feel like you should know way better and that there are more convenient ways for you to solve me than tunneling on this if you're town here.
close but not quite. i think the confidence itself is probably nai, knowing you. my issue is what that confidence was accompanied with, rather what it was trying to sell.

and i don't feel like i'm tunnelling? like i'm giving you openings to more fully explain what you're thinking.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

-S
s_s, the point is that norwee is claiming that i said that that was a bad reason and that that's why i think he's scum, when i literally never said that.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 223, Green Cap Boys wrote:

-S
s_s, the point is that norwee is claiming that i said that that was a bad reason and that that's why i think he's scum, when i literally never said that.

-D
Ok i will give you that, but i'm still town and your claim that i'm too confident is still shit so...

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”