NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:i mean, pushing someone as scum doesn't have to be with a single goal of yeeting that exact person for that reasoning, and i never claimed that. what did you like about his response, and why did you trust him that what he did is nai, wouldn't fypov scum!him be very likely to argue that regardless?
Same as what you're saying about "the context, the way the stars are alligned, the way you said it" regarding my confidence being scum indicative.
Except i could be right.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i will give you that, but i'm still town and your claim that i'm too confident is still shit so...
In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:
i think the confidence itself is probably nai
, knowing you. my issue is what that confidence was accompanied with, rather what it was trying to sell.
please learn to read.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:and i don't feel like i'm tunnelling? like i'm giving you openings to more fully explain what you're thinking.
Except you're not giving room for any other interpretation other than: "Norwegian is scum for post X's confidence". You can frame it however you want, that is your stance and what i'm calling out for being wrong.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 226, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i will give you that, but i'm still town and your claim that i'm too confident is still shit so...
In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:
i think the confidence itself is probably nai
, knowing you. my issue is what that confidence was accompanied with, rather what it was trying to sell.
please learn to read.
So what is it now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're explaining it badly, how do you expect me to understand your read?

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:24 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

I would very much like to hear from Titus and The Emperor now that their shepherd has left the pasture.

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
what part of "you're taking the worst possible interpretation of s_s's post and trying to sell it as big mean scum trying their best to murder your poor townie soul, when it feels very overblown and detached from what actually happened, to the point i think you're purposefully acting malicious" is difficult to understand? like the confidence itself is w h a t e v e r. the issue is what you're trying to sell with it.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
what part of "you're taking the worst possible interpretation of s_s's post and trying to sell it as big mean scum trying their best to murder your poor townie soul, when it feels very overblown and detached from what actually happened, to the point i think you're purposefully acting malicious" is difficult to understand? like the confidence itself is w h a t e v e r. the issue is what you're trying to sell with it.

-D
What is this issue? I fail to see it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you like, talk English.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:and i don't feel like i'm tunnelling? like i'm giving you openings to more fully explain what you're thinking.
Except you're not giving room for any other interpretation other than: "Norwegian is scum for post X's confidence". You can frame it however you want, that is your stance and what i'm calling out for being wrong.
that's not my stance. and i'm giving you room - to explain why you thought my push was "ur reasoning isn't valid!!" when it wasn't, i gave you room to explain what made you change your mind on s_s, i asked you why you're "blaming me" when apparently my intervention helped you read s_s better...

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

you're trolling me, right?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

I do not think this exchange needs to go on any longer.

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i don't know how clearer i can say that taking s_s's "8 isn't a townslip" as a huge tryhard scum agenda push designed to stop everyone from townreading you is SO DETACHED from what is actually going on in the thread, to the point where you have to be purposefully pretending to think that.

pedit: yeah, agreed.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 234, Green Cap Boys wrote:that's not my stance. and i'm giving you room - to explain why you thought my push was "ur reasoning isn't valid!!" when it wasn't, i gave you room to explain what made you change your mind on s_s, i asked you why you're "blaming me" when apparently my intervention helped you read s_s better...

-D
What does it matter if you help me on a read when someone that could either be town or scum is scumreading town!me for an odd reason i do not understand? It seems at first you claim my read on S_S was the problem, then you say it was actually the confidence, and now you say it was the context in which it happened. I'm having trouble even keeping up with your logic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 237, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't know how clearer i can say that taking s_s's "8 isn't a townslip" as a huge tryhard scum agenda push designed to stop everyone from townreading you is SO DETACHED from what is actually going on in the thread, to the point where you have to be purposefully pretending to think that.
But i was clearly not pretending, it was an real thought i had at the time i made the post.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 187, Green Cap Boys wrote:s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
literally my first fucking post against you was that you were overblowing and maliciously presenting s_s's post, are you serious?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 239, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 237, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't know how clearer i can say that taking s_s's "8 isn't a townslip" as a huge tryhard scum agenda push designed to stop everyone from townreading you is SO DETACHED from what is actually going on in the thread, to the point where you have to be purposefully pretending to think that.
But i was clearly not pretending, it was an real thought i had at the time i made the post.
and that's the part i don't believe. and i'm giving you chances to explain the rest of your thought process regarding s_s, but all you're choosing to do is misrep my push against you, sooooooo...
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i'm pretty confident in my townread on GCB now. Their anger seems genuine.
Which means scum might be in the slots that was voting with me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus
Gonna go here for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 241, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 239, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
and that's the part i don't believe. and i'm giving you chances to explain the rest of your thought process regarding s_s, but all you're choosing to do is misrep my push against you, sooooooo...
If i'm misrepping you it's accidental and clearly not deliberate on my part. Why would i do such shitty misreps if i was scum here?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

if you thought it could work, don't see why you wouldn't.

explain what made you turn around on s_s?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 245, Green Cap Boys wrote: explain what made you turn around on s_s?
Their response to pressure has felt gut town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i feel like if they were scum they would probably encourage you to vote me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That is not what they've done the whole way, rather they seem to be genuinely asking questions to ascertain both our allignment.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: Can we get prods on the players who have yet to post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”