Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh, I'm largely townreading people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

*That's true but I meant tonereading there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

It's my first day back to work in two weeks following the surgery, apologies for what is shaping up to be a low content day from us until this evening around 8PM central.

Without having time to get into the meat of things, a bracketed reads list from us is NOT the same as a colored tiered explainer reads list, it's nowhere near as severe or locked in, nor is it partner-hunt ready in any way shape or form.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1311, Spiffeh wrote:Not thrilled that I woke up to like three additional players who have me in the bottom quarter of their reads (Medea, Dunnstral, Titus)? Without any of them explaining why or engaging me in any meaningful way?
You're not in my lim pool, just in my "still got to sort this" pile? You going to be around this evening? IIRC you're east coast so 9ish your time?
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

Been working on a synced list. It should hit the thread sometime today after Bell kicks it around some.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:36 am

In post 1331, Snarky Fishes wrote:Been working on a synced list. It should hit the thread sometime today after Bell kicks it around some.
Did he take my advice?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:00 am

Post by unwnd »

First
Stop
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1332, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1331, Snarky Fishes wrote:Been working on a synced list. It should hit the thread sometime today after Bell kicks it around some.
Did he take my advice?
Is our hydra name Snarky Cats?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:08 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Lukewarm is town as well due to his morning posts

Trust in Medea sinking
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:13 am

Post by unwnd »

My reasoning is a bit of cross-check (this is a finished game, no silly business) and feeling like Lukewarm is not an attuned scum player. He struggles with the same things I expect Manatee does, and I think all of his posts on 53 are true thoughts. The only crux of this argument is if you believe Lukewarm is a competent enough scum player to manufacture his own solving, and then do nothing with it. He claims his reasons are overgaming which to me is tradeoff, but he's very much in the sauce when it comes to try and explaining his way out of things. Scummy by notion but townie from what I expect of Lukewarm, which is where he has an incessant need to be understood, almost to the point of driving himself crazy.
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 1255, ManateeGal wrote:
Spoiler: pile of shlock
i feel like theres a huge gap in the way i approach the game in comparison to the other players and it just makes me feel super lost oftentimes. i dont know if the gap stems from the fact im a lot younger then most everyone or its just experience but i feel like everyone else is on an analytic level im really just not capable of performing, and its getting me in shit in ways i wouldnt where i used to play. its just demoralizing feeling like im kind of a little specimen everyone studies, and it doesnt feel like theres a solution beyond improving which is not happenening the way i want it to. its not even the votes that. im gonna reread and try to do some analysis and just ask to be taken seriously when i return
started by isoing you to see if you ever got back on what i was bugging you about, that hasn't happened yet but just felt like this post deserves a lil <3
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

Spoiler: snarky/luke hood
Hey, want to talk about your reads?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I hate Day1, It usually fills with the unrequired chats and long pages for a very little details on the players.
I did a mild catch up as 54 pages seems a lot to catch up in a short while. So here is what I think about the game so far…
Annie Edison (notscience/The Bulge)
Just because I asked about your read on Medea, they are coming hard on me. I dont like that very much. And their vote on post #482 is more concerning. They want to eliminate because my questions were weird. Since when weird questions means scummy?
Their POST #536 is bleeding scum. What does it mean by “clear from bottom”? and you mentioned that you want take out strong players before they take you out. So there, you are basing elimination based on your survival chance not by scum reads? And you’re trying to hard carry the game? , I cant begin explain how many times you contradicted yourself over there. You wanted to remove bottom players and picked me but you wanted to remove Medea hydra because they are strong players. And you want to hard carry the game but doesn’t seem to have a clear logic to eliminate players.
Post #553 – Why begging because you have a fake story?
Post #616 – Why the unnecessary obsession?
Post#705 – You put me in your scum list but voted Mantee. Why?
Post#948 – Trying to bring my name up just to get players attention. It’s a classic scum move.
Dunnstral
How do you read Titus town @534?
You were pretty active on day 1 and gone out of the picture and only returned to join the bandwagon to vote me.
Your post #1202 says that Mantee is your top scum read. What changed it? But why the vote is still on me?
Here There Be Dragons (cephrir/Save the Dragons)
I have played with cep before, they read seems genuine. They lean town to me.
Lady Lambdadelta
I feel that their inactiveness is an act. She seems on and off but not really contributing much to the game. Post #937 , what is the point of that? And Not a fan of “Right” and “Cross” symbols. I need concreate inputs.
Lukewarm
I am finding very hard to read luke. I will have to re-read him more to figure it out. It’s a null for me as of now.
ManateeGal
I read her null. She initially found my posts are genuine and referred to me null later. I can believe the later post but not the initial opinion. I need to see more to sort this slot.
Not a fan of post #926 – Why do you claim scum even as a joke.
Medea the Alien (cabd/penguin_alien)
I want to thank you for the post #1270 penguin. Not many players who played with me in the past remembers that. I always struggled in MS with those barriers.
And I don’t feel them as mafia. i am mixing meta and what I noticed so far in the game.
There is so much argument around them, I lost what the argument was about but whatever that could be I don’t believe that a mafia player would have defended them as genuinely as they did. Hence I town read them strongly.
PookyTheMagicalBear
I initially read pooky as town and nothing much happened from their end to change that. I now have stronger town reads than him.
unwnd Sleez
I like sleez posts #532 & #542, they made a valid point about me and media. That looks very town.
Post #561 – I misunderstood the setup. I thought mafia are demons by default.
Post # 610 – A reasonable point. I agree with it.
Post # 882 – Another good post. I feel strong town vibes.
Snarky fishes (Bell/fferyllt)
#564 – responses like these usually comes from town.
Overall I read them as town, they response are reasonable and logical.
Spiffeh
I have an issue with your reasoning to vote on me @785. You stated that my posts weren’t positive to you but forgot the fact that it is possible that I may not clear about the setup. You also concluded it that you don’t have any other scum reads and you feel rest of the players look either town and null reads. So not having strong reads on others make me your strong scum read?
And for the rest of your reads on others sounds fake and scum motivated.
Titus
I agree with titus on #1290 and 1289. He is leaning town to me.
But you’re wrong about me. I am town.

With all that, My strong scum reads as of now are:
Spiffeh and Annie Edison (because their obsession make no sense but scum motivated)

VOTE: Spiffeh
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:21 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't really like in my head that Lukewarm only gets a pass because of the person I expect Lukewarm to be. Nothing to me suggests he enjoys being scum or is particularly good at it. I don't think he's at the level of faking his own habits because he doesn't quite understand what it means to do so. If he did however? I would need presentable evidence of him doing this before that I'm too lazy to check on. When I looked at his flipped scumgames he was very haughty and did the typical pretending to know that scum love doing when they're outside of their element. Lukewarm doesn't get the same thrill fooling people I think
Stop
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Apologies. I messed up the earlier post. Here you go!!! Hope it is more readable now.

I hate Day1, It usually fills with the unrequired chats and long pages for a very little details on the players.
I did a mild catch up as 54 pages seems a lot to catch up in a short while. So here is what I think about the game so far…

Annie Edison (notscience/The Bulge)
Just because I asked about your read on Medea, they are coming hard on me. I dont like that very much. And their vote on post #482 is more concerning. They want to eliminate because my questions were weird. Since when weird questions means scummy?
Their POST #536 is bleeding scum. What does it mean by “clear from bottom”? and you mentioned that you want take out strong players before they take you out. So there, you are basing elimination based on your survival chance not by scum reads? And you’re trying to hard carry the game? , I cant begin explain how many times you contradicted yourself over there. You wanted to remove bottom players and picked me but you wanted to remove Medea hydra because they are strong players. And you want to hard carry the game but doesn’t seem to have a clear logic to eliminate players.
Post#948 – Trying to bring my name up just to get players attention. It’s a classic scum move.

Dunnstral
How do you read Titus town @534?
You were pretty active on day 1 and gone out of the picture and only returned to join the bandwagon to vote me.
Your post #1202 says that Mantee is your top scum read. What changed it? But why the vote is still on me?
Here There Be Dragons (cephrir/Save the Dragons)
I have played with cep before, they read seems genuine. They lean town to me.

Lady Lambdadelta
I feel that their inactiveness is an act. She seems on and off but not really contributing much to the game. Post #937 , what is the point of that? And Not a fan of “Right” and “Cross” symbols. I need concrete inputs.

Lukewarm
I am finding very hard to read luke. I will have to re-read him more to figure it out. It’s a null for me as of now.

ManateeGal
I read her null. She initially found my posts are genuine and referred to me null later. I can believe the later post but not the initial opinion. I need to see more to sort this slot.
Not a fan of post #926 – Why do you claim scum even as a joke.

Medea the Alien (cabd/penguin_alien)
I want to thank you for the post #1270 penguin. Not many players who played with me in the past remembers that. I always struggled in MS with those barriers.
And I don’t feel them as mafia. i am mixing meta and what I noticed so far in the game.
There is so much argument around them, I lost what the argument was about but whatever that could be I don’t believe that a mafia player would have defended them as genuinely as they did. Hence I town read them strongly.

PookyTheMagicalBear
I initially read pooky as town and nothing much happened from their end to change that. I now have stronger town reads than him.

unwnd Sleez
I like sleez posts #532 & #542, they made a valid point about me and media. That looks very town.
Post #561 – I misunderstood the setup. I thought mafia are demons by default.
Post # 610 – A reasonable point. I agree with it.
Post # 882 – Another good post. I feel strong town vibes.

Snarky fishes (Bell/fferyllt)
#564 – responses like these usually comes from town.
Overall I read them as town, they response are reasonable and logical.

Spiffeh
I have an issue with your reasoning to vote on me @785. You stated that my posts weren’t positive to you but forgot the fact that it is possible that I may not clear about the setup. You also concluded it that you don’t have any other scum reads and you feel rest of the players look either town and null reads. So not having strong reads on others make me your strong scum read?
And for the rest of your reads on others sounds fake and scum motivated.

Titus
I agree with titus on #1290 and 1289. He is leaning town to me.
But you’re wrong about me. I am town.

With all that, My strong scum reads as of now are:
Spiffeh and Annie Edison (because their obsession make no sense but scum motivated)

VOTE: Spiffeh
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:24 am

In post 1270, Medea the Alien wrote:Iirc arc angel is generally unavailable on weekends. Same for Titus. That's what I meant about warped sense of post counts with the additional note that AA9 is in India so time zones are a thing.
This was actually Penguin's husband Cabd who made the post, but both of us remembered that!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1326, Snarky Fishes wrote:are you caught up, AA?
I did, what do you think of Spiffeh?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1342, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1270, Medea the Alien wrote:Iirc arc angel is generally unavailable on weekends. Same for Titus. That's what I meant about warped sense of post counts with the additional note that AA9 is in India so time zones are a thing.
This was actually Penguin's husband Cabd who made the post, but both of us remembered that!
Then my heartfelt thanks to "Cabd" as well :) :) It is hard to find the people who can show a little empathy!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:29 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1341, ArcAngel9 wrote:Post # 882 – Another good post. I feel strong town vibes.
That post seems largely in contention with your own conclusions so I'm not sure why you like it
Stop
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1326, Snarky Fishes wrote:are you caught up, AA?
I did, what do you think of Spiffeh?
Our vote is on him. Bell has played a lot with scum-Spiffeh over the last year or so and he felt like Spiffeh's entrance was scummy and that his catch-ups since then, which aren't terrible on the face of it from my perspective, are well within Spiffeh's scum range.

I have less meta-experience, but I'm not getting similar vibes here so far in comparison to Town-Spiffeh in WH13.

I'm not sure why 564 would strike you as a particularly town post from us.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

my medea read has evolved to "ugh."
In post 1063, Spiffeh wrote:Oh another note about the Manatee reads list is that I didn't like her assigning me as a scum read because I voted and disappeared as the game had only started about 24 hours prior on a WEEKEND and think it could have just been an easy way to artificially inflate the number of players she was scum reading. When looking at the explanation I think it would make more sense for me to be a null read.

I could just be irritated because it's me, I think Ceph does this later on which is FAR MORE EGREGIOUS and I will have words for him when I get there (or maybe these are the words for him)
please feel free to tell me why i shouldn't do that

i feel like you had a bombastic entrance in tenet as well
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 1341, ArcAngel9 wrote:Just because I asked about your read on Medea, they are coming hard on me. I dont like that very much. And their vote on post #482 is more concerning. They want to eliminate because my questions were weird. Since when weird questions means scummy?
In post 482, Annie Edison wrote:AA9- I've talked about her in my ISO already. But the short version is her line of questioning of me feels weird given everything about her line of questioning was something I've discussed both before and after the line of questioning.
This is the short version of points I've already brought up that she blatantly dodges to paint her narrative. I explictly stated like 10 fucking times that I don't understand how she can-

A) Miss what my stance on Medea and her wagon was, given that was 80% of my iso
B) Miss where I share those stances AGAIN after she asked the question
C) Even attempt to read someone if she's not paying enough attention to see this

And this is a gigantic misrep as I basically just paraphrased my earlier thoughts in this post.
In post 553, Annie Edison wrote:Bell help me kill AA9

This is not begging, this is working with townreads. It feels like she came up with the decision to have me as a scumread and is confbiasing it.
In post 616, Annie Edison wrote:Do you think AA9 is town, LLD?

What about Sleez?
This is not an obsession, it is trying to get someone I think is scummy eliminated by working with my townreads and campaigning for their elimination. This is something I have a track record of doing that can be verified by like 75% of the game.
In post 705, Annie Edison wrote:I think my reads now looks like

Town
Dunn, fferybell, sleez, LLD(^)
Pooky, CephTD
Spiffy, Titus, Lukewarm, Medea (^^)
Manatee (vv)
AA9
Scum

ninja-
Spiffy I day rolecopped you bc of your awful voting record and it told me you are a vanilla cop

What do you have to say in your defense
Manatee is still in my scumpool and was not lurking and leaving my vote in the nether. I can't put the game on pause to deal with lurkers, that's how apathy breeds and that shit loses games.
In post 948, Annie Edison wrote:
In post 370, ArcAngel9 wrote:Not even hours into game its already 15 pages. would you guys slowdown for god sake!
hehehehe
This is totally bringing your name up to keep people's attention. Like, holy fucking shit at least PRETEND like you actually want to sort me.

AA9 dies today.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Also I can't expect you to notice the difference but 948 was bulge, I'm more of a LMAOer.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”