Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 1082, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 1080, Medea the Alien wrote:I still feel that it holds valid. I still think there would have been more focus on the shard mechanic, especially pre-nerfbat. It's not like, the towniest townread that ever townread, but it's sufficient to clear Lady Rhea off the list for today, for sure.
That's where I'm at.
i continue to think this take sucks, but for me i guess she's almost off the table day 1 automatically just by virtue of account name. so maybe you're saying the slightest excuse is enough for you to do the same, rather than that this is some incredibly town action?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1345, unwnd wrote:
In post 1341, ArcAngel9 wrote:Post # 882 – Another good post. I feel strong town vibes.
That post seems largely in contention with your own conclusions so I'm not sure why you like it
I like it because the tone sounded genuine to me. Yes, it does has few things that contradict what I said in my catch-up post. But if you notice that my opinion basis at the time of the reading, as i read page by page and made relevant notes and the same was compiled and posted as the catch-up.

However, I still like that post for the fact that he had too little information about my slot, so it is fair to assume that he would want to eliminate me for the reason he has clearly mentioned.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:41 am

In post 1087, Snarky Fishes wrote:Speaking of Ceph,

Ceph, what are your thoughts about manatee's play in this game vs your modded game, and have you thought of it in light of the dead thread convo she and I had about how she was caught in that game?
i've certainly been comparing mentally since that is my only reference for manatee.

i think this is where i admit that i skimmed my own game a little. i might benefit from looking at it again. you'd think i would be strong at connecting it to her behavior this game since what she would be attempting to do here would be exactly the thing i'm best at. probably that's why you're asking me this!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1346, Snarky Fishes wrote:
ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1326, Snarky Fishes wrote:are you caught up, AA?
I did, what do you think of Spiffeh?
Our vote is on him. Bell has played a lot with scum-Spiffeh over the last year or so and he felt like Spiffeh's entrance was scummy and that his catch-ups since then, which aren't terrible on the face of it from my perspective, are well within Spiffeh's scum range.

I have less meta-experience, but I'm not getting similar vibes here so far in comparison to Town-Spiffeh in WH13.

I'm not sure why 564 would strike you as a particularly town post from us.
I am with you about Spiffeh and agree to what you said (not to the meta part. I don't know his meta at all)
564 is town because Scum would have possibly wanted to jump on that to use it to build a wagon, they wouldn't want to provide a defense to a town player, that is something I feel only a townie can do to another townie.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1350, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 1080, Medea the Alien wrote:I still feel that it holds valid. I still think there would have been more focus on the shard mechanic, especially pre-nerfbat. It's not like, the towniest townread that ever townread, but it's sufficient to clear Lady Rhea off the list for today, for sure.
That's where I'm at.
i continue to think this take sucks, but for me i guess she's almost off the table day 1 automatically just by virtue of account name. so maybe you're saying the slightest excuse is enough for you to do the same, rather than that this is some incredibly town action?
Is this addressed to me?

It's not a strong reason to hard-townread Rhea, but I do feel like she started the game by intentionally relinquishing some of her strongest tools as a scum player.

It sounds like you disagree with the take although you have her off the table today, too, just based on rep.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Urge to burn, rising.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:47 am

In post 1115, Snarky Fishes wrote:Part of me speculates that the scum team game broke and Bork nudged the finish line back when they did. But I don't know, I'm not in a scum PT. *shrug*
i didn't have too many thoughts about the game pause, but this was certainly one that i did have. and to me there are like, 2-3 candidates who fit the bill. i don't like the feeling of even thinking about this, though, so i probably won't.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1348, Annie Edison wrote:
In post 1341, ArcAngel9 wrote:Just because I asked about your read on Medea, they are coming hard on me. I dont like that very much. And their vote on post #482 is more concerning. They want to eliminate because my questions were weird. Since when weird questions means scummy?
Their POST #536 is bleeding scum. What does it mean by “clear from bottom”? and you mentioned that you want take out strong players before they take you out. So there, you are basing elimination based on your survival chance not by scum reads? And you’re trying to hard carry the game? , I cant begin explain how many times you contradicted yourself over there. You wanted to remove bottom players and picked me but you wanted to remove Medea hydra because they are strong players. And you want to hard carry the game but doesn’t seem to have a clear logic to eliminate players.
Post #553 – Why begging because you have a fake story?
Post #616 – Why the unnecessary obsession?
Post#705 – You put me in your scum list but voted Mantee. Why?
Post#948 – Trying to bring my name up just to get players attention. It’s a classic scum move.
In post 482, Annie Edison wrote:AA9- I've talked about her in my ISO already. But the short version is her line of questioning of me feels weird given everything about her line of questioning was something I've discussed both before and after the line of questioning.
This is the short version of points I've already brought up that she blatantly dodges to paint her narrative. I explictly stated like 10 fucking times that I don't understand how she can-

A) Miss what my stance on Medea and her wagon was, given that was 80% of my iso
B) Miss where I share those stances AGAIN after she asked the question
C) Even attempt to read someone if she's not paying enough attention to see this

And this is a gigantic misrep as I basically just paraphrased my earlier thoughts in this post.
In post 553, Annie Edison wrote:Bell help me kill AA9

This is not begging, this is working with townreads. It feels like she came up with the decision to have me as a scumread and is confbiasing it.
In post 616, Annie Edison wrote:Do you think AA9 is town, LLD?

What about Sleez?
This is not an obsession, it is trying to get someone I think is scummy eliminated by working with my townreads and campaigning for their elimination. This is something I have a track record of doing that can be verified by like 75% of the game.
In post 705, Annie Edison wrote:I think my reads now looks like

Town
Dunn, fferybell, sleez, LLD(^)
Pooky, CephTD
Spiffy, Titus, Lukewarm, Medea (^^)
Manatee (vv)
AA9
Scum

ninja-
Spiffy I day rolecopped you bc of your awful voting record and it told me you are a vanilla cop

What do you have to say in your defense
Manatee is still in my scumpool and was not lurking and leaving my vote in the nether. I can't put the game on pause to deal with lurkers, that's how apathy breeds and that shit loses games.
In post 948, Annie Edison wrote:
In post 370, ArcAngel9 wrote:Not even hours into game its already 15 pages. would you guys slowdown for god sake!
hehehehe
This is totally bringing your name up to keep people's attention. Like, holy fucking shit at least PRETEND like you actually want to sort me.

AA9 dies today.
Do you think of the possibility that i couldn't get hold of your argument on Medea and wanted to hear from you again?

Instead of trying to explain your point out again, you rashed out on me like a madster and blaming me as scum for it. Are you so certain that i became scum for not understanding you?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:49 am

In post 1354, Snarky Fishes wrote:
That's where I'm at.
Is this addressed to me?

It's not a strong reason to hard-townread Rhea, but I do feel like she started the game by intentionally relinquishing some of her strongest tools as a scum player.

It sounds like you disagree with the take although you have her off the table today, too, just based on rep.
it's pointed at both you and medea really.

@line 2: my belief is that she would have decided to play the game this way before receiving her role pm. if i don't believe that then i have to get into some ethical questions that make me uncomfortable.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1348, Annie Edison wrote:This is totally bringing your name up to keep people's attention. Like, holy fucking shit at least PRETEND like you actually want to sort me.

AA9 dies today.
You're like a dog with a bone. You have been running around with my name just to grab the attention of others how is that not a scummy move?
And do you call this hard-carrying town game play? this is a derp move!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1348, Annie Edison wrote:This is not begging, this is working with townreads. It feels like she came up with the decision to have me as a scumread and is confbiasing it.
Label it however you want, you were begging to build a wagon built on me. If not my other stronger scum read, I would rather want to eliminate you.

And btw, that is hard town play!! your game is amusing.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

In post 1344, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1342, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1270, Medea the Alien wrote:Iirc arc angel is generally unavailable on weekends. Same for Titus. That's what I meant about warped sense of post counts with the additional note that AA9 is in India so time zones are a thing.
This was actually Penguin's husband Cabd who made the post, but both of us remembered that!
Then my heartfelt thanks to "Cabd" as well :) :) It is hard to find the people who can show a little empathy!
We have a two year old daughter at home. We certainly ask for enough that we can hand some out too!
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 377, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 316, Annie Edison wrote:Manatee talk to me about the people voting Medea. What are your reads on al of them?
Where do you stand on Medea?
In post 404, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 387, Annie Edison wrote:Bell let’s assume for a second you’re wrong and I’m town. Who’s scum?
You haven't answered my question about Meda, what do you think about their wagon?
You did not ask reasons. You asked for reads.

That were already given in thread both before and after your question. I don't think you are scum for
not understanding
I think you are caught BSing questions to look busy, and now coming to a reads conclusion before actually trying to read someone. Stop trying to misrep my argument.

Ninja-
How the fuck are you supposed to eliminate someone if you don't say their name?

My strength comes from townhunting and POE. This is easily verified by asking others. I'm pretty sure I've done a good job of it considering the usual suspects are near in sync with me. So, cut the misreps, cut the discredits.

Ninja-
Weeee more discredits
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Breaking news: Players in mafia games tend to say the names more of people they want to eliminate

Grass is green

More on this at 11.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:56 am

UNVOTE:

ceph i don't want to do medea

aa9 could you elaborate on the following more (re: Spiffeh)
In post 1341, ArcAngel9 wrote:And for the rest of your reads on others sounds fake and scum motivated.
~std
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:58 am

In post 1140, Annie Edison wrote:
In post 751, Here There Be Dragons wrote:ok yeah not much has changed for me in that last while.

i'm not impressed with medea. mostly these are things i've already mentioned. i disliked 186 quite a bit. i felt like that was an excuse for them to change the topic away from one that wasn't working for them. also looking at it again now, i feel like there are now multiple different reasons why they can't post reads. pick a lane (or just start solving). 214 bothered me as well.
i know that even if they're scum, they'll get a foothold, probably even with me, given enough time. i guess after witnessing the power of not giving scum the chance to bounce back in my game, i want to be morph even though i'm actually only okay at scumhunting which is sort of a key thing there.
i really expected them to be solving the whole ass game by now. maybe my expectations are wrong.
so, that's why i'm still voting there. it's annoying to me that the pressure has not produced much that interested me. i guess i'd like ffery, medea and/or LLD to interact with me about this and tell me if & why i'm wrong.

other concerns:
lukewarm has felt stuck out in the weeds to me all game. it doesn't remind me of his play in my game, but i could just be making this up. i'm also a little surprised he is scumreading manatee.

spiffeh's confident entrance followed by nothing, however, reminded me of my game a lot.
is this not just a straight up BoP read? is there anything else that strengthens it for you to the point of needing to be talked out of it?

why lld?

what is surprising to you about lukewarm scumreading manatee?
it is not a straight up bop read. that's a factor, but i think i'd scumread anyone who had made the posts they had made to that point.

because i respect lld's opinion, and also because i'm actively seeking opportunities to interact with her in order to develop a read that is going to be hard to develop. you may have noticed that i'm frazzled about the distribution of free passes to her.

at the time i wasn't scumreading manatee myself and it felt sudden to me, but qafter going back over his posts i realized it was not sudden, i had just glazed over it a bit.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Annie Edison »

her*
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:59 am

In post 1364, Here There Be Dragons wrote:ceph i don't want to do medea
that's fine
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:59 am

i just played with luke scum and this just seems different but i can't quantify it. he seems more solvy. i also kind of believe his reason for unvoting medea so if that's the main argument against him i'm not really buying it.

~std
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 1358, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
That's where I'm at.
Is this addressed to me?

@line 2: my belief is that she would have decided to play the game this way before receiving her role pm. if i don't believe that then i have to get into some ethical questions that make me uncomfortable.
Probably. And she's no doubt better at making an approach work as scum, and I don't think she'd pick an approach she'd expect to be detrimental to her favorite alignment. Which assumes that Rhea's preferences are similar, and I have no idea if that's a good assumption.

If you had decided to play a minimalist approach before a game was rolled and wound up with a scum role, would you stick with it? Why or why not?

I don't choose a playstyle approach in advance because I never stick with them and always fall back into old (bad? maybe, but the generally work for me) habits. I envy people who can easily tailor their playstyle. The kinds of stuff I decide in advance of going into a game are shaped by my role and thoughts on the setup, and by the player list. And they often fall by the wayside due to the way the game unfolds.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:00 am

In post 1141, Medea the Alien wrote:While penguin works on her big post, let me casually just drop our bracketed reads completely naked ITT to generate a bunch of pages worth of P-edits for her.

{Dunnstral, Lady Rhea, Sleez, Fferyllt}
{Bell, Annie Edison, Pooky}
{Save the Ceph, AA9, Titus, Spiff}
{ManateeLass}
{Luke}
yes well i'm nullreading your mom so.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1361, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1344, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1342, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1270, Medea the Alien wrote:Iirc arc angel is generally unavailable on weekends. Same for Titus. That's what I meant about warped sense of post counts with the additional note that AA9 is in India so time zones are a thing.
This was actually Penguin's husband Cabd who made the post, but both of us remembered that!
Then my heartfelt thanks to "Cabd" as well :) :) It is hard to find the people who can show a little empathy!
We have a two year old daughter at home. We certainly ask for enough that we can hand some out too!
Oh wow!! You're blessed :D and I am very happy for both of you.

But the most important question is, how do you manage time? I can't get enough time with family and work alone.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

In post 1358, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
That's where I'm at.
Is this addressed to me?

I'm pretty sure there's zero concern of your last line being at play here.

But Lady Rhea COULD have still gone for the tools. It's very clear as we have literally already proved in this thread that communication with said goddess of Fodlan is quite possible, that she would have had zero issue communicating her intents around the shard mechanic.

Basically, we got this:

and not (FE3H SPOILERS) this:

Spoiler:
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1330, Medea the Alien wrote:You're not in my lim pool, just in my "still got to sort this" pile? You going to be around this evening? IIRC you're east coast so 9ish your time?
Yes I can pencil you in for 1-2 hours you bring the booze
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Annie Edison »

Medea what do I have to do to get your vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”