Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh one last thing before I maybe don't check for the night, vigilante shoot testa if you can. Thanks.

Pedit: I think I covered that in
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 883, DrippingGoofball wrote:A50's shtick about the first three players in the game thread leans ever so slightly townie, it's complete nonsense but why would he go on and on about this as scum, it's not even good WIFOM.
Let me play devil's advocate on this one:

A) I know they're all Town
B) I know there's 1 Scum in them and I want Towncred when they flip
C) I know there's more than one scum in them and flipping one tips the scales in favour of the other (plus towncred)

:twisted:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1306, Shrek wrote:
In post 1301, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
M E T A

For real though what's your actual case on T3? Since it's definitely not solely based in meta
actually dotw what are your top scum reads and town reads? you havent actually popped in as much as i thought you had so id like to get your takes here
You, cheeky, and Nero for town.
T3 for scum and then just a bunch of weak scumleans that are really impossible for me sort through meaningfully without any type of associatives or flips.

Got worried about DGB pocketing me and they're handing out a suspicious amount of townreads for them, LQ seems to just ask empty questions but I haven't played with them before and cheeky seems to think they're town, mega asks even more empty questions than LQ but I'm wondering if that can just be chalked up to them being newer and just not great at scumhunting but trying to engage, then there are a handful of people (I guess myself included) that don't have a ton of content relative to the sheer volume of posts in the game which makes reading them at this stage kinda moot
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1318, Nero Cain wrote:Although dotw is super right that we are just talking in circles and nothing new is being added. Waiting on lurkers and replaces is boring more t3 votes
Yeah I will be honest I think this is going nowhere. Just wait for Testarossa's replacement to post then turbo T3. We need a flip.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1327, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
M E T A

For real though what's your actual case on T3? Since it's definitely not solely based in meta
actually dotw what are your top scum reads and town reads? you havent actually popped in as much as i thought you had so id like to get your takes here
T3 for scum and then just a bunch of weak scumleans that are really impossible for me sort through meaningfully without any type of associatives or flips.

Got worried about DGB pocketing me and they're handing out a suspicious amount of townreads for them, LQ seems to just ask empty questions but I haven't played with them before and cheeky seems to think they're town, mega asks even more empty questions than LQ but I'm wondering if that can just be chalked up to them being newer and just not great at scumhunting but trying to engage, then there are a handful of people (I guess myself included) that don't have a ton of content relative to the sheer volume of posts in the game which makes reading them at this stage kinda moot
i feel like this answer is a little wishy washy? what do you think of gamma/roden, or the people like arc who havent contributed as much?
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Shrek »

i mean you did mention people like arc/testa so you dont need to answer that last part
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 893, Nero Cain wrote:Angels not even playing and still sitting on her rvs vote. Its annoying and she's being unhelpful
Considering you were there in that game I am a bit surprised this is your stance here, but -to be fair to you- I am starting to get annoyed about it myself.

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1327, Dragon of the West wrote:
M E T A

actually i do like it a little more on second readthrough tbh. if you had to pick four scum, who would it be?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Her doing nothing was useful when I was scum. Her doing nothing when I'm town is annoying. I do kinda think she's town bc I could see scum not want to hop on me until there was a nice town buffer
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1324, Nero Cain wrote:Dw, t3 actually did do a meta case Wich was basically "Nero isn't wall posting this he's scum"
Which is a really janky read IIRC.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 908, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 896, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah but if we get innos on inactives then it forces scum to nk them
Claim mason with aa9 and say that aa9 is a mason vig.
Actually, she's a Mason Disloyal Vig (You gotta make it SPICY if you want to go down that route) :P

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:50 pm

In post 1329, Shrek wrote:i feel like this answer is a little wishy washy? what do you think of gamma/roden, or the people like arc who havent contributed as much?
Forgot to list Roden in the town bucket. Oh, and I have norwe as a town lean.

I'm lost on Gamma. I couldn't really get a feel for whether Nero v Gamma was TvT or TvS but I think it's safe to assume they both aren't scum together lol. I just...didn't think either had that compelling of an argument? Can't tell if Gamma doing a 180 on Nero is just scum abandoning a tunnel or someone legitimately just changing their mind on re-read
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1297, Nero Cain wrote:U already did what t3 is doing to u and I thought u were scum 4 it
fuck’s sake dude
I in no way did what T3 is doing rn in this game. Did I tunnel you yes, but I had reasoning to it. T3’s reasons for pushing me are nebulous via inability to state them and he’s also like way more forceful about pushing me than I was on you
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1313, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is the second time to my noting that you've been open to a meta point (my first one I noticed being when you took my Nero meta in mind). Despite this you think meta is trash. Are you like Reck who thinks meta is trash the way most people use it?
When did I take your Nero meta in mind?

My post about meta scumreading t3 was because all t3 has done this game is go "something something meta {town/scum} cause meta"

And that's scummy

And I'm confused why people took me seriously
I was talking to DGB
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m liking DotW’s recent posting btw
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 946, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 933, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay
I kinda wonder why I'm d2, who's a more pressing shot than me rn?
In post 939, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 909, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Cheeky i love your avi.
I love yours too <333
Get a room
No, DON'T. I wanna watch how this unfolds. :P

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1340, Almost50 wrote:
In post 946, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 933, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay
I kinda wonder why I'm d2, who's a more pressing shot than me rn?
In post 939, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 909, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Cheeky i love your avi.
I love yours too <333
Get a room
No, DON'T. I wanna watch how this unfolds. :P
LMAO.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 949, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 I'm sad that you rolled scum and haven't been your cheeky self with me this game.
If I told you it's been 39+ (sometimes 43) by day and 32 at night (I'm talking Celsius) and an average of 50% humidity, would you still feel the same?

I mean, I
could
get cheeky still, but there are a lot of preying eyes around. (Let me know if you need a hint, then I can spoiler it and it's on whoever opens the spoiler if they get offended) :P

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:02 pm

In post 1332, Shrek wrote:if you had to pick four scum, who would it be?
Without considering associatives at all my guesses would be T3, Mega, DGB, low content person
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I know I'm tunneling but it just feels like dgb and gamma are holding out hope that they won't have to bus t3 bc it feels like there's a good chunk of town that might not vote him idk
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma I'm not seeing much of a difference between t3 pushing me for not posting walls and you saying that I don't have the same energy. They were both meta reads and they were both wrong

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not talking about T3 push on you, I’m talking about his current push on me
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had actually felt like yours was super scummy bc I was an established wagon by then and you were just riding the wave and joining the "Nero is scum via meta"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@WHEVER THIS MAY CONCERN: Seriously, STOP IT. We got it. OK? Even my dead mother (God bless her soul) noticed your crumbs hard and clear.

P.S. If you don't get it, please don't ask.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ur line of questioning is dumb then. You are just posting for the sake of posting.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”