Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shut up 50 cent wannabe
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1291, Nero Cain wrote:Also gamma not wanting to vote t3 bc t3 is pushing him is dumb but they aren't town so...
I’m posting about it because of this
The fact T3 is pushing me is less important than the fact he’s pretty clearly using ongoing game meta to do it. It would be a pretty galaxy-brain play to try and fake that as scum imo, and despite me having vines that T3 is not as new as he feels at times I still feel like that would be outside his scumrange
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Seems like it would be super easy to say that u have a meta read that u can't talk about
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:Like I know I'm tunneling but it just feels like dgb and gamma are holding out hope that they won't have to bus t3 bc it feels like there's a good chunk of town that might not vote him idk
Please comment on Liquety putting the brakes on the T3 wagon that I was already riding.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1081, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:If t3 wagon won't happen I am convinced by Nero's case here ftr and willing to kill Gamma ftr.
In post 1064, Dwlee99 wrote:Gamma I think you're being trolled
Scumposts. Dwlee knows Gamma is Town.
Is your argument that they know he's Town, or that they're willing to kill him knowing he's Town?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1353, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:Like I know I'm tunneling but it just feels like dgb and gamma are holding out hope that they won't have to bus t3 bc it feels like there's a good chunk of town that might not vote him idk
Please comment on Liquety putting the brakes on the T3 wagon that I was already riding.
This is scum saying "hey look over there"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I don't think I argued that u are scum just bc u unvoted

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:30 pm

In post 1351, Gamma Emerald wrote:he’s pretty clearly using ongoing game meta to do it
...and Dwlee?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:32 pm

In post 1355, Nero Cain wrote:
Answer the question, stop dodging and weaseling out of it. It's my second attempt.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I realized this while taking a shower earlier but I have actually been in the same place as T3 is in rn, trying to use ongoing game meta to read someone and being off-track for it, so I guess a big part of my read on T3 trying to do it is that I can relate
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1357, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1351, Gamma Emerald wrote:he’s pretty clearly using ongoing game meta to do it
...and Dwlee?
I don’t think he’s using ongoing game meta at least, which is part of the equation I’m using
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1355, Nero Cain wrote:
Answer the question, stop dodging and weaseling out of it. It's my second attempt.
Lmfao scum is sore

I don't particularly feel like what lq has done is as scummy as u. It's subjective sow/e

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:41 pm

In post 1361, Nero Cain wrote:I don't particularly feel like what lq has done is as scummy as u.
You're going to have to put some facts behind your feels.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1141, CheekyTeeky wrote:{LicketyQuickety, Roden, NorwegianboyEE, Shrek}
{Nero Cain, Dragon of the West, Save The Dragons, Gamma Emerald}
{Almost50, KittyTacky, ArcAngel9}
{DrippingGoofball}
{Testarossa, Dwlee99, MegAzumarill}
{T3}
This may come off as self-centered, but I feel offended to be placed in the same category as the 2 slots who offered absolutely nothing (although I've posted more than both of them combined), so here's my question: Just how much more of the scumminess odor do i need to wear to earn me a spot next to DGB?? :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I have used wagon speed/wagon difficulty to various degrees of success so I could see lq think the wagon is to easy and unvote as where you unvoted for ????? reason. Also his subquent push on gamma is much better than your push on tess or w/e small wagon u joined

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

U are on top of dgb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Let's go rocking roden. Put it vote' on t3

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1214, T3 wrote:
GLADIATE GAMMA
I sure hope this is a joke.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1221, T3 wrote:
THIS IS ME SAYING IN BIG TEXT SO YOU DON'T MISS THIS
I AM ALMOST COMPLETELY SURE GAMMA IS SCUM BUT I CAN'T SAY WHY OR WON'T SAY WHY
AFTER YOU LIM ME THEN LIM HIM
UNVOTE:

Still not convinced Gamma is Scum here, but I don't think Scum!T3 posts this way (which isn't getting Gamma eliminated before him anyway)

My fingers are itching to type a ceratin question directed at a certain someone to confirm/deny I got things right, but I am practicing self-discipline for now.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1342, Almost50 wrote:If I told you it's been 39+ (sometimes 43) by day and 32 at night (I'm talking Celsius) and an average of 50% humidity, would you still feel the same?
Wow, eff that. It's been about 3C here. Give me half then we'll both be sweet ^.^
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

See you guys on page 100 when it's near deadline and u guys still won't eliminate t3

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1366, Nero Cain wrote:Let's go rocking roden. Put it vote' on t3
Depending on how he answers the questions I asked him, I actually might. T3 doesnt normally sheep me and I want to know why he did.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Roden »

Also we're only a little over two IRL days into the game, we shouldn't rush an elim. The problem is that we're having quantity over quality issues when it comes to posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1354, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1081, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:If t3 wagon won't happen I am convinced by Nero's case here ftr and willing to kill Gamma ftr.
In post 1064, Dwlee99 wrote:Gamma I think you're being trolled
Scumposts. Dwlee knows Gamma is Town.
Is your argument that they know he's Town, or that they're willing to kill him knowing he's Town?
Both. There's something interesting going on between Dwlee99 and Nero though. Nero is pretty convinced DW is town, which he could be right about given DW doesn't make sense as scum with T3 or Gamma. If T3 flips green then I'd be looking into DW further.
<3 xx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1022, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is it just me or does Nero seem content to rant about things that benefit his position on me while ignoring all the counter-evidence
I don’t like the way you’re shading Nero.
I was mostly under the impression that Nero just had his standard bad tunnel on a town slot with how he’s pushing you. But i never had his allignment in doubt. You trying to make it out as if he’s so scummy for it rather than just ignoring him and towntelling doesn’t sit right with me either.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”