False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2398, House wrote:UNVOTE:
I'm losing faith in this read.
If you want my perspective;
You v Dwlee looks like a so to speak dick-waving contest measuring egos and accomplishments.

Scum can partake in that behavior but it's fairly rare, and this is where my "both town" conclusions stems from in your fight.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2400, mastina wrote:
In post 2398, House wrote:UNVOTE:
I'm losing faith in this read.
If you want my perspective;
You v Dwlee looks like a so to speak dick-waving contest measuring egos and accomplishments.

Scum can partake in that behavior but it's fairly rare, and this is where my "both town" conclusions stems from in your fight.
(I've only seen a couple of pages' worth of this, but that's where I am coming from.
House looks town;
Dwlee also looks town;
House looks more town than Dwlee, but both still look town;
It's only a couple of pages I've seen of this interaction, so I need to look into it more when I am more lucid and take House's suggestion of iso'ing House to get a better grasp on things, but while I've not the energy to do that House iso right now due to tiredness I am still awake enough to state that I think the fight looks like two townies both believing they deserve credit for catching scum in a way that is typical of town players after scum die and is atypical of scum players in that most scum players do not try to flaunt their status in this way. They CAN, it's just...usually done differently, so. Both town to me, but not absolutely. I would blace things in the tiers right now as basically:

(Asolute tier--blank)
(highest not-absolute-tier)
Angel Warriors
(clear-as-can-be-for-now-barring-lylo)
Lukewarm
(still good but not as cleared)
House
(not as good but still think town)
Dwlee
(unsorted yet)
Everyone ekse.

Sorry that I can't give you better more lucid more coherent thoughts, am trying to get things done but this is as best as I can do right now.)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:54 am

Post by House »

That's all well and good, but you're still in my PoE for reasons already stated.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

This sure is a game
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Roden »

In post 769, Guillotina wrote:I think Dwlee99 feels overshadowed by me and see they have no chance of getting thread control with us townleaders still alive and his entrance into the thread looks as TMI and a forced way to try to look town.

VOTE: Dwlee99

Nora, vote with me, let's kill Dwlee
In post 827, Guillotina wrote:
In post 798, Roden wrote:Dwlee isn't confirmed town just because of the DROO vote btw. I don't see why scum outs the fact they have an extra vote just to put Dwlee at E-3. It looks more like they're trying to scare people off their wagon.
I think so too. I think that Droo vote on Dwlee could be scum WIFOM, to make us think “ooooh, that sneaky vote on Dwlee, they gotta be town”.

Amateurs.
In post 1026, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1024, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Guillo
Okay I guess I'm kind of bored with Roden anyway so I'm fine seeing where this goes.
Lately I find that I can get behind this.

VOTE: Guillotina
Oh look at them. Dwlee and Robert who could not vote each other out of “solidarity” are now voting against me.

You guys are outing you know?
In post 1039, Guillotina wrote:Towncore: Roden - Angels - T3 - House

Town lean: Marashu, Lukewarm

Null: Titus, Mastina, Gamma

Scum: Dwlee, Robert
In post 1100, Guillotina wrote:I still want to kill Dwlee, let’s kill Dwlee they are scum, then we kill Robert. Or viceversa.
In post 1111, Guillotina wrote:Cooperate with me then i might consider your suggestions.

I want a pelt today. Let’s kill in my PoE

Or

VOTE: Robert

Choose
In post 1176, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1172, Angel Warriors wrote:People may not agree atm but we have really strong reasons to support each one and will case them if needed but dont touch them before asking for the case cuz they town af
If Robert flips scum we killing Dwlee back to back, then Gamma, i need to see my suspicion about the Droo vote cleared.
In post 1192, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:I think droo stole gamma's vote and it's a scum night action.
I'm not gonna lie this looks like TMI, this and your entrance. Or you are better at figuring out mechanics than i am.
In post 1228, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1223, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1213, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1212, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1209, Guillotina wrote:If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

Well this is completely incongruent
What is incongruent? Have i ever said that i dont scum read you?
Gamma having his vote stolen = lock town

Droo voting me = scum WIFOM

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?
Ok. What is incongruent about it?

If Gamna’s vote was stolen last night, he is lock town for having his vote stolen, that is definitely a scum ability.

This same scum ability could very well place that vote on anyone, including their own to WIFOM us into changing our reads. By the way the Droo vote has been used, it tells me that most likely the votes on you and Robert are WIFOM and that you both are scum, because there is no way scum are so incompetent to waste such a powerful action and not secretly hammer a target at L-1 and instead vote you guys the way they did.

The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.

I dont buy it. I need you dead to find out.
Why do you think scum couldn't target their own with the vote stealing ability? The same logic applies to both scenarios, but you're being selective about it because you want to push a lim on me.
Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
In post 1234, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1229, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1228, Guillotina wrote:Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
For this exact reason possibly? Now I have a townread on Gamma, so I don't think it has happened here, but that you didn't think about it makes me think you're not seriously trying to sort people. You're being performative.
Yah Dwlee is scum for sure. I would shoot you right now if I could.

I dont know in what language i can speak to you for you to understand, it’s like you are purposely ignoring the difference between night action dynamics and day action dynamics.

Let’s see.

Scum need to secure mischops right? Stealing the vote to use it as your own increases those chances. Why would scum steal their own vote instead of stealing one from town to accomplish that goal, why steal it from scum when there is risk of being watched or detected by someone else and get called for it? What is the reward for it? Instead of just run the same risk but stealing it from town and have one extra vote they can use. No! I dont buy that shit.

It is different with you because they can manipulate our reads with the Droo vote placement. Maybe im giving too much credit to scum and maybe they are a bunch of amateurs with no idea of what they are doing and are spewing you and Robert town with it, if that’s the case, good for us, but we still have to find out and chop one of you, and you wanting the same lock town read that Gamma is getting for having his vote STOLEN as opposed to you having the Droo vote on you is… unrealistic and dumb, sorry not sorry.
In post 1253, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1240, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
You just speak BS after BS. My read on both of you formed before the Droo. I tested both of you to see if you’d voted to yeet the other and you avoided it and before that i had scumread both of you individually. It’s all in my ISO, you cant fool anyone. I firmly believe that the Droo vote on you was a gambit to try to make us second guess our read on you, I’ve played this game for several years, ive done and seen those tricks before, although when i do those gambits i actually make town kill each other not make town laugh at me like in this game. I laugh at these wolves, you can’t even Nk a target dude and you trying to WIFOM us?

I’ll coach you guys to become better wolves after game, for free, just so you dont say im arrogant.
---

After reading all these posts, it's hard for me to think Guillo was hard bussing both of his team mates. I just don't see the benefit of that. I don't think Dwlee is scum here unless someone wants to make an argument that this was all just scum theatre all along.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2375, mastina wrote:Which is that you have to delve into the reasons for every player being town and delve into the reasons for every player being scum. If a player has absolutely no reason to be scum, then you aren't being critical enough in your evaluation/thinking. Even a player who you can soulread, have strong meta on, have very very strong reasons to be town, isn't immune to this--if you can't see the reasons for that player possibly being scum, you've made a grave mistake, even if the read you have is 200% correct.

The point of this isn't so much to have zero townreads and to scumread everyone, but to engage in more thorough critical thinking, that both gets rid of your biases, gets rid of your preconceived notions, and forces you to analyze more deeply and thoroughly every slot in the game and then weigh them on a scale. So that player who you can soulread and have strong meta on and has strong reasons to be town? After you can see the reasons for that player to possibly be scum, you then dismantle the reasons for why they could possibly be scum by recognizing how weak those reasons are, how unlikely those reasons are, and reestablish how strong the reasons for them to be town are, to solidify them as a slot you should never ever eliminate, at the top of your tierlist from towniest to scumiest.
This feels gross to me.

Like maybe very true at Elo, where we are right now, this looks like trying to enlarge the miselim pool :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't want the mass claim to stall just because mastina wants to get fully caught up first. How do we feel about just skipping to someone else. and starting the popcorn there?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:44 am

Post by House »

In post 2406, Lukewarm wrote:I don't want the mass claim to stall just because mastina wants to get fully caught up first. How do we feel about just skipping to someone else. and starting the popcorn there?
Nah.

Could be a ploy to dodge.

I say we do this until she claims:

VOTE: mastina

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2407, House wrote:
In post 2406, Lukewarm wrote:I don't want the mass claim to stall just because mastina wants to get fully caught up first. How do we feel about just skipping to someone else. and starting the popcorn there?
Nah.

She already claimed VT, but is holding off choosing who will claim next
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2334, mastina wrote:I'm a Knight of Guardia
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

House, you already claimed VT. Lets pretend the popcorn started with you. Point at someone, and ask them to claim, and we can go from there
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:56 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 4.1
House
(1)
:
Dwlee99

mastina
(1)
:
House

Not Voting
(5)
:
mastina - Marashu - Angel Warriors - Roden - Lukewarm

With 7 players in the game, 4 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for casting into the Gate is in (expired on 2021-08-21 05:03:13)

Mod Notes
Mastina is required to sleep. That was an impressive sleep talk attack.

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
cyrus62 - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:47 am

Post by House »

In post 2408, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2407, House wrote:
Nah.

She already claimed VT, but is holding off choosing who will claim next
Oh.

UNVOTE:

*shrug*

Idc then

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:47 am

Post by House »

In post 2410, Lukewarm wrote:House, you already claimed VT. Lets pretend the popcorn started with you. Point at someone, and ask them to claim, and we can go from there
AW

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

I didn't want to claim without mom here but mom hasn't been responsive for the past like two days so I'll just go ahead and claim.

VT.
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

as for who we pick for popcorn, since mom isn't here, I'll let lukewarm pick for us.
Norangal
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2415, Angel Warriors wrote:as for who we pick for popcorn, since mom isn't here, I'll let lukewarm pick for us.
Why did we even do popcorn instead of me just making a list lmao.

Dwlee should go next
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2416, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2415, Angel Warriors wrote:as for who we pick for popcorn, since mom isn't here, I'll let lukewarm pick for us.

Dwlee should go next
you suggested popcorn. I wanted to do list?
Norangal
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2417, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2416, Lukewarm wrote:

Dwlee should go next
you suggested popcorn. I wanted to do list?
Correct, and so far the popcorn has gone

-Masitina, who refused to choose the next person
-You, who wanted me to choose the next person.

We have not actually been popcorning lol

But what ever. If I am making the list, at this point it would be

Dwlee
Roden
House

(and anyone who would rather I got before the next person on the list, is welcome to interject me)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2418, Lukewarm wrote:But what ever. If I am making the list, at this point it would be

Dwlee
Mara
Roden
House

(and anyone who would rather I got before the next person on the list, is welcome to interject me)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ice cream flavor

Sure mara can go next
I prefer they, thanks :)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Marashu »

Knight of Guardia. And I would like Lukewarm to go next.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am a VT.

Roden you're up
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh, and house, I am including you at the end, because I would like confirmation on whether you got an invention or not
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Roden »

Well Frog didn't speak up then, because I'm also VT. Probably for the best because they just die tonight anyway if they out themselves.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”