Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by T3 »

In post 68, ta vera wrote:meta can be good.
YAAAAAAAAAAY
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 472, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
I don't know. I could see scum looking at the rules or whatever and realizing 'wtf I don't have a nightkill better townslip '
Why would exactly that be my first thought if i was scum?
Again, that's a theory based on personal experience. I recently played an Open that I signed up for thinking it was closed. Then when I saw my role PM [scum] the first thing I did was fake townslip.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by T3 »

In post 84, ta vera wrote:
In post 82, The Emperor wrote:
In post 80, ta vera wrote:
In post 78, The Emperor wrote:
In post 73, ta vera wrote:
In post 63, ta vera wrote: on the contrary, i find that i confbias myself into seeing townies as towny when i'm scum.
this could be what The Emperor is doing.
VOTE: The Emperor
Incorrect

Reads are hard and fast here when Order 66 is on the horizon
what do you mean by that?
I like pushing any reads or thoughts I have out, also helps getting the game going early
do you have any scumreads? do you actually scumread me?
Do you
actually
scumread me feels really weird.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by T3 »

In post 103, Green Cap Boys wrote:I have Thoughts on the setup but will not be discussing them until later as I'd rather play things out normally for a bit rather than get bogged down in mechanical arguments.

-R
Townpost. Secretiveness with reads is almost always towny.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In an open setup i once crumbed Vanilla Town in an setup without Vanilla Town as an mafia goon. For one of my first posts in the game.
I think that tells everyone all they need to know about my planning and forethought.
I would not fake crumb like T3 suggests once the game just started. Impossible.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 136, ta vera wrote:
In post 124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 123, ta vera wrote:does anyone want to vote The Emperor with me?
Why did you scumread them again?
In post 73, ta vera wrote:
In post 63, ta vera wrote: on the contrary, i find that i confbias myself into seeing townies as towny when i'm scum.
this could be what The Emperor is doing.
VOTE: The Emperor
ta vera have I played a Mini Normal with you before?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

K Norwee is town lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 141, ta vera wrote:what about the back and forth between me and The Emperor? mechanics talk isn't the only thing that has been happening. it was only a piece for a little bit.
LOOK AT MEEEEE IM POSTING CONTENT
VOTE: ta vera
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 125, Green Cap Boys wrote:so i typed out a post outlining how dunnstral is scum, because he's not posting here while posting elsewhere, and how that is scum indicative because of some of my previous games with him... and then i had enough brain to check the op, and it turns out he's not even playing in this game. whoops.

anyway, i reread the game and i was hoping to have some piping hot takes, but i turns out, i do not.

i do have an urge to townread bingle because he's funny, but that's probably a very bad idea. though i did get some scumpings on ta vera yesterday when skimming, but i don't get them today and i don't remember why i had them yesterday, so @bingle, mind talking about why you're voting there?

i do have some vaguely townie pings on dwlee and norwee, but honestly they feel ~rand chance of being correct.

-D
Meta townie opening. I'll elaborate on this when Datisi has posted enough content for me to be completely sure though.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Ta vera[/post]
Oh my goodness, a t3 read that doesn't mention meta. This must be good!
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 144, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
In post 149, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 148, Bingle wrote:
In post 144, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
You think the functionally V/LA Titus is the one to push over avoiding thread progression?
well for one, she was posting elsehwere, but also she's the only person going "i will ignore the game related discussion because i don't care about it and will keep trying to keep rvs alive on page 6", so yeah.

-D
Agreed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: ta vera
GAHH
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 159, Bingle wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
In post 67, ta vera wrote:i find that being weird can actually garner town reads sometimes. and, i think weirdness is more of a personality thing than something someone does as a strategy.
In post 68, ta vera wrote:meta can be good.
In post 74, ta vera wrote:
In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dwlee seemed like a very efficient robot as scum in the last game we had.
oh. i've never played with scum dwlee.
All of these lines of interaction seem to me like they're aimed at going no where. You've got the noncommital question about a 'townslip' that has already been called out (It wasn't a townslip, btw, it was a question scumNorwee could also have had), a "That's NAI.", generic comments about nothing (meta can be good), and a nothingburger response to Norwee's meta. Also, the mechstuff, even if prompted.

It feels more like she wants to be seen as doing something more than actually wanting to do something.
Big Brain Bingle is probtown.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by T3 »

In post 167, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I've traveled here from the future to inform you that is not a townslip.

-S
Both heads apear to be here but are just doing nothing.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes that is what i said.
In post 187, Green Cap Boys wrote:s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
I don't know whether to scumread this reaction or laugh at this reaction.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 407, Green Cap Boys wrote:Current strongest suspects are Titus + Limit, but Datisi thought S_S was pinging townie (I didn't see it personally, think they've been quite lacking overall).
i was skimming earlier, i saw this, and it's something i want to touch on:

i have some town-indicative tells when reading s_s, that i've been using in the past 2-3 games, with ~decent success. and the way he's played so far this game did trigger a few of those towntells. however, i'm not putting too much stock into them (or rather, i'm trying not to tunnel them) since low sample size, the rest of his content isn't Great, and the fact that lilith is barely here is... worrying. so i'm fine with our vote there.

also, after having slept on it and having cooled off from the initial omgus feeling, i think the emperor's push on me maybe probably comes from town? it's not a lock read by any stretch, but i do think i was being a bit too strict earlier. that said, i do wanna see what he returns with.

i don't wanna make retti do all the work, but it's been a long day for me, i'll Properly Read the past few pages tomorrow to see if i've missed anything important. yell at me within the next half an hour if there's something you want my input on now.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Bingle »

I'm not sure if I'm liking T3 because he's town, or because he's saying all the things I'm saying.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i'm pretty confident in my townread on GCB now. Their anger seems genuine.
Which means scum might be in the slots that was voting with me.
Had the exact same thoughts when reading this.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 490, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 407, Green Cap Boys wrote:Current strongest suspects are Titus + Limit, but Datisi thought S_S was pinging townie (I didn't see it personally, think they've been quite lacking overall).
i was skimming earlier, i saw this, and it's something i want to touch on:

i have some town-indicative tells when reading s_s, that i've been using in the past 2-3 games, with ~decent success. and the way he's played so far this game did trigger a few of those towntells. however, i'm not putting too much stock into them (or rather, i'm trying not to tunnel them) since low sample size, the rest of his content isn't Great, and the fact that lilith is barely here is... worrying. so i'm fine with our vote there.

also, after having slept on it and having cooled off from the initial omgus feeling, i think the emperor's push on me maybe probably comes from town? it's not a lock read by any stretch, but i do think i was being a bit too strict earlier. that said, i do wanna see what he returns with.

i don't wanna make retti do all the work, but it's been a long day for me, i'll Properly Read the past few pages tomorrow to see if i've missed anything important. yell at me within the next half an hour if there's something you want my input on now.

-D
Huh so my meta tell on Datisi is really inconsistent this game so nvm.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by T3 »

Norwee's reaction to GCB's tone seemed rational but also slightly sarcastic which I think is meta towny based on ODM. I may be wrong though, I'll go look.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 339, Bingle wrote:
In post 331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is the only ingredient you have correct?
Aye.
Still scumclaiming.
In post 348, Fairy Circle wrote:Mastina whats going on, why the low confidence in reads
Oh, I do have one confident read--Bingle is scum here, guaranteed. I'm not exaggerating my read there or overblowing it.

But the low confidence in my non-Bingle reads is because I am struggling to form reads aside from a Bingle scumread. I wish I could do better because usually my townhunting is much much stronger than my scumhunting but at least I DO have a consolation prize in the form of a strong scumread on Bingle.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 365, Fairy Circle wrote:Mastina and Norwee on my *glare* list for now.
Flea I <3 you but you're probably just scum here especially since of all the players in the game you're the most qualified for knowing that this is my towngame since you've seen me recently in my games more than anyone else and you not being able to see that I'm town here is one of the reasons why you're probably scum. </3
In post 351, Green Cap Boys wrote:Do you mind...actually elaborating on what this is supposed to be, exactly?
I can explain this pretty damn easily but I want to force Bingle to fullclaim with a full paraphrase of the entirety of his role PM, as much as he can without getting modkilled, before I do--I refuse to explain it before then because if I do then Bingle can try to wiggle his way out of his scumclaim.

Mind you, Bingle is scum even without his scumclaim here.

But he has in fact scumclaimed here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 384, Fairy Circle wrote:-Malefleacent
(Btw fun fact for my older sister's birthday celebration we had on Friday, we rewatched Maleficent. Figured you'd appreciate that.)
In post 402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m going Bingle.
For the record I'm not shooting N1 as a vig shot imo is the sort of thing that I should use only if I were to lose it--in this case, N3. But were I to shoot my pool would explicitly be whichever of {Bingle, Fairy Circle} we don't eliminate today.
In post 405, Bingle wrote:I’m assuming I’m the lim today, tbh, and I’m not really fighting it because I have no potions. The real question is can I orchestrate a mass action chain to follow after I die.
In post 411, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bingle could be too easy so i’n gonna think about it more.
Bingle's already had some people defend him, and let me ask you this:
In post 409, schadd_ wrote:
Bingle (4):
mastina, The Emperor, Dwlee99, NorwegianboyEE
Who of these four is scum?

If the answer you come up with is "none of them", then
Why does a wagon at L-2 with three scum in the game have no scum in it?

Granted, admittedly, there could be scum there. Emperor I think is town but I'm not absolutely sure is town, Dwlee is *static* to me in being a blank, and even you I'm struggling to lock down for sure.

But if there's no scum on the wagon...then you should be wondering why there's no scum on Bingle's wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by T3 »

Looking through ODM Norwee's response to the mastina tunnel was very different to here. Norwee actually engaged with Dats and provided a read on him. In ODM Norwee just ignored mastina until out of the blue voting her but not actually attempting to sort her. Obviously the circumstances around the tunnel are different but this makes Norwee a strong townread.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 473, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was scum here my first thought would probably be like:
"Oh shit, how do i pocket Mastina/Bingle/Datisi, i’m so screwed help!!"
Honestly I believe that. I was wondering if your posts early into the day were actually your attempt to do precisely that, in fact, which is why I've had a bit of a struggle locking you down; I couldn't tell if your posts were actually town or if they were scum desperately trying to pocket me knowing I nailed you last game.

Overall though, I think I am going to take the leap of faith and call this you-as-town; there's a lot that you're doing that ticks in my "generically town" box and while generically-town isn't meta-town, having the generically-town box ticked in combination with not thinking you're clearly scum means overall I am thinking you're town.
In post 457, NorwegianboyEE wrote:(Which i usually do as i feel Mastina is super easy to read once they get into the game)
True enough which is one of the reasons why Flea is suspect to me because fae should be the player in here who needs the least amount of content to tell I'm town here. Not only not coming to that conclusion but coming to the opposite conclusion is a red flag. (That, aside from the slot's posting being fairly scum-indicative for them overall imo.)

Also on that note the way Bingle has treated my slot is not what I would expect from him as town. It's
plausibly
his approach to me as town but it more looks like he's trying to imitate how he approaches me as town not realizing how he actually approaches me as town with the result being an imperfect and flawed imitation thereof.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”