Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is actually like a half-Cabd tell, but I’ve generally seen scum be more informed of who actually is or isn’t in the game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 621, DrippingGoofball wrote:Who are your two biggest town and scum reads right now?
town probably ssbm kyouko and tetrina or skitter

scum probably house and maybe roden

but even there like there was a moment where skitter was doing the thing where she helps me communicate which i really appreciate and is one of the reasons i enjoy playing with her so much but i know she does it as both alignments so i can't say i feel sure of that

and my scumreads here are mostly due to lack of content as i currently feel like i do not have enough information to sort out which of the movements were the mafia yet

ydrasse probably hovering there somewhere maybe but anxiously awaiting her report on the rescuers to come after next posting
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 626, rousseau wrote:scum probably house and maybe roden
Spicy!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Roden »

In post 599, Roden wrote:
In post 591, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Roden, what do you think of DGB and Galron as individuals? Separate from which wagon has more resistance
I'm currently ISO skimming Galron but DGB just seems like typical DGB, AKA lot of random but hard reads and generally volatile attitude. I'm kinda surprised it has me at Null since I typically get scum read by it every game, but it's possible we're both starting to feel each other out a little better now and not instantly jumping to a scum read. I can't say I know DGB's meta to the point I can read it, but it also isn't standing out with odd behavior so I wouldn't full push an elim at the moment.
Caught up on Galron, not a whole lot stands out, but the hard defend on DGB looked fine until he tried to backtrack on it and got really wishy-washy about how much he trusted them. I'm not sure what the basis was for the hard defend in the first place, and his ISO never gives any context for it. The backtrack could reasonably be seen as town realizing they didn't actually have a good reason to trust DGB, but he's apparently still town reading him while putting Kyouko at null despite her ISO screaming that she's obvtown.

If DGB town slipped at some point, I didn't see it. Otherwise I don't see how anyone could comfortably town read them when its playstyle makes it incredibly hard to read by default.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, rousseau wrote:
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
Okay, why? House kinda is under my radar rn but I don’t think he’s been actively scummy so far. Roden I guess I could see some reasons but dunno if I agree.
<Embrace The Void>

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 626, rousseau wrote:
In post 621, DrippingGoofball wrote:Who are your two biggest town and scum reads right now?

but even there like there was a moment where skitter was doing the thing where she helps me communicate which i really appreciate and is one of the reasons i enjoy playing with her so much but i know she does it as both alignments so i can't say i feel sure of that

and my scumreads here are mostly due to lack of content as i currently feel like i do not have enough information to sort out which of the movements were the mafia yet

ydrasse probably hovering there somewhere maybe but anxiously awaiting her report on the rescuers to come after next posting
funnily enough i've spent today reconsidering your slot

there feels like there's a disconnect that i usually don't have when it comes to following along with your posting that i don't know what to do with

like, when you post things, they're not what i think of but they're not but they don't... itch at me? you're like that this game where at the start it sounds fine and shiki-like but the more you've posted and went Places and thinking of things the less i've been able to follow along and i don't know why because i haven't been able to pinpoint it as explicitly scummy s: so there's that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 626, rousseau wrote:

funnily enough i've spent today reconsidering your slot

there feels like there's a disconnect that i usually don't have when it comes to following along with your posting that i don't know what to do with

like, when you post things, they're not what i think of but they're not but they don't... itch at me? you're like that this game where at the start it sounds fine and shiki-like but the more you've posted and went Places and thinking of things the less i've been able to follow along and i don't know why because i haven't been able to pinpoint it as explicitly scummy s: so there's that
i also think (?) i am playing a lot different already from silent star in how i'm posting and thinking about things which should seem more natural to you when you watched me bullshit my way through that game, i guess
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I just read the full post and I kinda ended up figuring out why House was there myself
<Embrace The Void>

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:there feels like there's a disconnect that i usually don't have when it comes to following along with your posting that i don't know what to do with

mm it is interesting to me that you say 'usually don't have' here and also itch on account of isaac game
Show

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Roden »

In post 628, rousseau wrote:
Spicy!
I was about to say that definitely isn't a spicy take lol. House and I both have low content, so I could see either of us being the default elim choice if we end the day with a solid enough town core. House is usually a lot more active so idk what's going on with them, but in my case a bunch of games I signed up for suddenly all started at once so I got spread thin.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 567, Galron wrote:
In post 563, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 559, Galron wrote:
In post 533, Ydrasse wrote:galron ignoring me is also very funny
What am I ignoring?
i asked why you went “really dbg?” when someone suggested it as a vote when your iso regarding dgb previously consisted of you questioning it and then disagreeing with it.

the mild outrage of someone suggesting dgb doesn’t line up with what you’ve said of it basically :<
I guess I don't follow. I don't remember disagreeing with DGB, but I could have. I don't know if I'd characterize my question as mild outrage so much as puzzlement. It seems to me that DGB is playing its town game. You know, where it exclaims things out of the blue and you think, where did that come from and you realize it's DGB and you're like "Oh it's just DGB doing DGB things."
In post 568, Galron wrote:
In post 563, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 559, Galron wrote:
In post 533, Ydrasse wrote:galron ignoring me is also very funny
What am I ignoring?
i asked why you went “really dbg?” when someone suggested it as a vote when your iso regarding dgb previously consisted of you questioning it and then disagreeing with it.

the mild outrage of someone suggesting dgb doesn’t line up with what you’ve said of it basically :<
I still don't see where you asked me this originally unless you're talking about the emoticon post.
i asked you twice :< and

so does thinking 'dgb doing dgb things' like... idk what to do with that honestly it doesn't seem based in... sorting alignment and just accepting as is? i don't have a lot of experience with dgb
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 634, rousseau wrote:
In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:there feels like there's a disconnect that i usually don't have when it comes to following along with your posting that i don't know what to do with

mm it is interesting to me that you say 'usually don't have' here and also itch on account of isaac game
i think it's unfair to include games where i know you're town / marathons / etc but i am
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 636, Ydrasse wrote:i don't have a lot of experience with dgb
I can help you with that, I'm town :mrgreen:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 637, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 634, rousseau wrote:

i think it's unfair to include games where i know you're town / marathons / etc but i am
but the game that came to mind wasn't isaac but that newbie game we were in
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 638, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 636, Ydrasse wrote:i don't have a lot of experience with dgb
I can help you with that, I'm town :mrgreen:
idk if you are rn :< i think possibly?

i still didn't get what you were getting at with galron but i wasn't thinking you two were theatre-playing
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:like, when you post things, they're not what i think of but they're not but they don't... itch at me? you're like that this game where at the start it sounds fine and shiki-like but the more you've posted and went Places and thinking of things the less i've been able to follow along and i don't know why because i haven't been able to pinpoint it as explicitly scummy s: so there's that
still confused about the 'usually don't have'

because i feel like there are two subsets of people who generally scumread me

{mafia who are unfamiliar with me (which is why drippinggoofball's initial readslist seemed !!)}

and

{those extremely familiar with me who think there is a way i am meant to be and am 'capable of anything' or like 'imitating myself'}

and i feel like you are one of the players who led to me thinking of things this way
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 637, Ydrasse wrote:i think it's unfair to include games where i know you're town / marathons / etc but i am
i

am pretty sure we are just having a conversation we have had previously
Show

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's not about capability or like... imitation i guess? it's just an instinctive noticing but not knowing why

and probably
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: ceph

galron's takes are pretty ok, skitt isn't really going anywhere but i agreed with galron? i think? when he said that ceph's posts towards tetrina felt a bit forced, to me if felt like he was trying to twist her newbie-indicative posts into something scummy. could be a playstyle thing
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 643, Ydrasse wrote:it's not about capability or like... imitation i guess? it's just an instinctive noticing but not knowing why
if it's just about not following my train of thought or why i am thinking it you can ask and if it's like 'why not following here but followed in newbie' probably because thoughts bigger here like newbie is just like there's four things to think about and still i was nearly eliminated in one after claiming and not being counterclaimed as a power role and i made an unfixable mess of another by being impossibly wrong

but also if not that i do not know? but i can help right you can talk to me
Show

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Tetrina »

In post 594, Galron wrote:Tetrina ISO

177 newbie inquisitveness?
179 nice react to RVS vote
183 The Are you serious pagetop thing. I don't think it's faked. The rolleyes make it seem like she's saying "that's a dumb rule."
185 is sketchy because we already cleared that up
189 fluff
193 slightly townie
195 not sure what this question was but it's about the pagetops so I didn't care
200 sounds legit if she is not a forum mafia player
203 got the invite from MT
206 doesn't understand something cephrir said -- I don't think I did either
210 explains how she plays irl mafia with cards
212 again, seems genuine newbie question, but then gets in a good question on cephrir "What else should I comment on then?" I don't remember if there was a follow-up. Would be real townie if she followed up on that.
214 new to the board comment NAI
224 townie answer to gamma's question -- logic tracks
229 No I just responded to what I wanted to, townie. Are you now saying I could be scum with her, still strange that her mind would go there if town.
232 new to the board NAI
235 light bulb mechanics
236 newbie question
239 newbie question
240 fluff
316 blind vote on Infinity. The way it's done is odd, both bolded and vote tagged. Not sure if this is a newbie thing or for emphasis or what.
333 looks to be solving infinity and/or kyouko
344 Why is skitter so scary (look at her sig)
345 I was planning on following her today. Not sure what that means. Sheeping Skitter?
347 light engagement with Skitter
351 telling House to flip off, townie
354 not sure abt this engagement with Infinity, pings town though
355 fluff
408 solving Infinity
410 solving Infinity
457 solving Infinity
461 solving Gamma and Infinity
466 solving Kyouko
469 Gives conditional read on Gamma
472 not sure
478 asks mod if the callers are talking to each other, which is a decent question
503 votes me, just with vote tags though, and "skitter?" for some reason
556 not sure what she means "scum can't do that"
562 asks me why I'm upset or frustrated. Maybe wanted to ask me IF I'm upset or frustrated?

Nothing to piss me off, but I get a town lean. Her trajectory from daystart to present seems consistent with someone adapting to a new medium for playing a game that they're already familiar with.
:eek: Why did you look at everything I've ever said?
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Tetrina »

In post 619, Galron wrote:Sticking by Infinity town read. Skitter probably town. Rousseau probably town. DGB probably town. Roden null scum. Pooky looks like town game, but dunno bc it's pooky. Kyouko very unsure about. Ydrasse dunno. Tetrina town lean. Cephrir scum lean. House dunno. I think Blade Dancer is Titus. If not, I dunno.
Okay I think you're town for giving so much info like this
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

hes obv a stalker
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Tetrina »

In post 648, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:hes obv a stalker
:shifty: