DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 674, rousseau wrote:but why correct me from the +town one to the not +town one when my post was directed to someone else simply containing my understanding of cephrir's post
I'm nosy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 586, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I wonder if this threw Galron off because Galron is partnered with Infinity, and he didnt understand why he was being called a town partner with her, rather than a scum partner

VOTE: Galron
a) dislike this reasoning, i also thought gamma had written 'town partners'
b) don't want galron to be on e2
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:- rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
feels important to me/captures my attention
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
Scum often find relief in engaging with lower-stress, non-game related content.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 675, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 674, rousseau wrote:but why correct me from the +town one to the not +town one when my post was directed to someone else simply containing my understanding of cephrir's post
I'm nosy.
nono i am asking why would cephrir correct me
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 613, Galron wrote:I'm getting ready to leave the office, so giving some reads in case I get hammered on the way home. Scum!Gamma doesn't post 584 & 585, especially 585 I think. I also think scum!Gamma doesn't top post unless his scum game has changed since last time I scummed with him maybe 8-10 months ago.
In post 619, Galron wrote:Sticking by Infinity town read. Skitter probably town. Rousseau probably town. DGB probably town. Roden null scum. Pooky looks like town game, but dunno bc it's pooky. Kyouko very unsure about. Ydrasse dunno. Tetrina town lean. Cephrir scum lean. House dunno. I think Blade Dancer is Titus. If not, I dunno.
town imo ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 626, rousseau wrote:but even there like there was a moment
where skitter was doing the thing where she helps me communicate
which i really appreciate and is one of the reasons i enjoy playing with her so much but i know she does it as both alignments so i can't say i feel sure of that
your welcome!
but i also don't know what you're talking abt in the bolded >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 676, skitter30 wrote:b) don't want galron to be on e2
e-4 currently
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 644, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: ceph

galron's takes are pretty ok, skitt isn't really going anywhere but i agreed with galron? i think? when he said that ceph's posts towards tetrina felt a bit forced, to me if felt like he was trying to twist her newbie-indicative posts into something scummy. could be a playstyle thing
icky vote :/
Show
Hiatus once more.

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 681, skitter30 wrote:but i also don't know what you're talking abt in the bolded >.>
first you were clarifying something infinity said that i was riffing on and then you asked me to rephrase something due to not following
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 677, rousseau wrote:
In post 673, skitter30 wrote:- rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
feels important to me/captures my attention
ok why more than like all the other things that are happening in this game. kinda feels to me like sorting the 'main' game is more important than sorting the callers; i feel like they're mostly a distraction
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 678, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 673, skitter30 wrote:rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
Scum often find relief in engaging with lower-stress, non-game related content.
yes that's where i'm ultimately going with this
Show
Hiatus once more.

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by rousseau »

will amend to
~reasons
if you would like

but it kinda feels like that's what both of you were looking for anyway
Show

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:just like a few assorted thoughts:
- rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
- infinity feels somewhat hollow. and a lot of her conversation seems pedantic/shallow/nitpicky. not sure what the right words are exactly
- dont' really get the ceph scumreads (from dgb, gamma, galron)
- @ssbm why are you townreading me?
In post 456, Infinity 324 wrote:i felt like her townread on skitt was good and especially that she expected me to put weight into it. that's a towny bias
i thought you didn't like the townread last night?

- i'm not really sure i get the galron wagon? like i'm not sure they're a shining beacon of towniness but i also don't really scumread them
The way you insisted when pushing me reminded me of myself when I get tunneled as town. I could feel the determination in your posts, and I recognized that when I answered your questions, you would feel begrudgingly satisfied with the answer, but then you would find something else and push me on that (because you're tunneled town). Eventually you seemed satisfied with everything, but I get the feeling you're not going to TR me fully at all this game, or if you do, it will be volatile because you'll be hanging on to a nagging suspicion about me.

If you're not sure of the Galron wagon and don't like the cephrir one, are you SRing anyone besides Infinity atm?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 635, Roden wrote:
In post 628, rousseau wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 626, rousseau wrote:scum probably house and maybe roden
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
I was about to say that definitely isn't a spicy take lol. House and I both have low content, so I could see either of us being the default elim choice if we end the day with a solid enough town core. House is usually a lot more active so idk what's going on with them, but in my case a bunch of games I signed up for suddenly all started at once so I got spread thin.
You might be low content but you’re still kinda present rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 687, rousseau wrote:will amend to
~reasons
if you would like

well ok
ig yeah ultimately where i was going is what dgb said - i imagine ti's a lot easier for scum to 'solve' the callers than to solve the 'real' game, so people who focus on the callers and not the game is soemwhat scummy to me
and i guess for you especially because as of liek this morning you had little 'main game' solving (although it looks like you have more in the pages i just read)
so like i guess it makes me a little nervous taht you're scum finding an easy, but largely meaningless, way of interacting with the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 689, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 635, Roden wrote:
In post 628, rousseau wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 626, rousseau wrote:scum probably house and maybe roden
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
I was about to say that definitely isn't a spicy take lol. House and I both have low content, so I could see either of us being the default elim choice if we end the day with a solid enough town core. House is usually a lot more active so idk what's going on with them, but in my case a bunch of games I signed up for suddenly all started at once so I got spread thin.
You might be low content but you’re still kinda present rn
One game is currently in night phase and the other two died off a bit, plus it's one of my days off so I can be a little more present today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

she’s like, clearly not? How much have you read
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 690, skitter30 wrote:i imagine ti's a lot easier for scum to 'solve' the callers than to solve the 'real' game, so people who focus on the callers and not the game is soemwhat scummy to me
and i guess for you especially because as of liek this morning you had little 'main game' solving (although it looks like you have more in the pages i just read)
so like i guess it makes me a little nervous taht you're scum finding an easy, but largely meaningless, way of interacting with the game
i find it more likely the scum are avoiding doing so due to knowing who the mafia caller is but anyway
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, skitter30 wrote:
In post 586, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I wonder if this threw Galron off because Galron is partnered with Infinity, and he didnt understand why he was being called a town partner with her, rather than a scum partner

VOTE: Galron
a) dislike this reasoning, i also thought gamma had written 'town partners'
b) don't want galron to be on e2
I wrote what I wrote
Whether I meant to write it is the question
<Embrace The Void>

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 690, skitter30 wrote:
In post 687, rousseau wrote:will amend to
~reasons
if you would like

well ok
ig yeah ultimately where i was going is what dgb said - i imagine ti's a lot easier for scum to 'solve' the callers than to solve the 'real' game, so people who focus on the callers and not the game is soemwhat scummy to me
I kinda get where Rouuseau is coming from, I was expecting more out of the radio calls too, but it just looks like flavor to me so far. If they end up mattering at all, it might not be until the next Day phase.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 688, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The way you insisted when pushing me reminded me of myself when I get tunneled as town. I could feel the determination in your posts, and I recognized that when I answered your questions, you would feel begrudgingly satisfied with the answer, but then you would find something else and push me on that (because you're tunneled town). Eventually you seemed satisfied with everything, but I get the feeling you're not going to TR me fully at all this game, or if you do, it will be volatile because you'll be hanging on to a nagging suspicion about me.

If you're not sure of the Galron wagon and don't like the cephrir one, are you SRing anyone besides Infinity atm?
ok yeah this is fair
(uh sorry for the tunnel if you're town >.>)
i am feeling somewhat better abt you know than i did last night tbh

~

this is where i'm at:
In post 0, Morning Tweet wrote:1. Ydrasse - town
2. Galron - town?
3. DrippingGoofball - scum? not a strong read tho, i can see it being town too i suppose
4. Tetrina -town
5. skitter30 - shining beacon of towniness
6. Gamma Emerald - town? but very weak/shaky read
7. ssbm_Kyouko - nulltown maybe? not sure
8. Roden - null, no thoughts
9. Infinity 324 - scummyish
10. Cephrir - town?
11. House - scummy? dislike the tetrina vote
12. rousseau - i'm not sure rn. i dont' feel as townie on her as i know a lot of people are
13. PookyTheMagicalBear - hard null and i find that somewhat worrying
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 692, Gamma Emerald wrote:
she’s like, clearly not? How much have you read
yes she is? or at least her content yesterday (irl) was mostly about that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:i thought you didn't like the townread last night?
i didn't agree with the townread, but i thought it was town-indicative
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 693, rousseau wrote:i find it more likely the scum are avoiding doing so due to knowing who the mafia caller is but anyway
oh good point, i forgot abt that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”