Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Tetrina »

In post 923, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 921, Cephrir wrote:I'm really into stoats
I think you meant to post this in your scum PT?
Wth :neutral:
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 922, Roden wrote:I think you probably should've said it was a meta read from the start tbh.
ok, would it help to give examples of town!me townreading gamma for similar reasons in other games?

@tetrina i'm not sure, most people are sort of ignoring the fight. it's possible dgb is taking advantage of things in order to pocket me (get me on its side) based on , but i have a slight lean town on it overall.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m starting to think the bulk of the active posters are town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Galron »

Rousseau has a knack for interpreting my posts. And she's like eagle-eyed paying attention. Able to follow cause and effect and explain it. I don't know if all that's AI but I wanted to note that. It does feel townie and I do have a town read on her, but in and out itself I don't know that it's AI.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

???
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 926, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 922, Roden wrote:I think you probably should've said it was a meta read from the start tbh.
ok, would it help to give examples of town!me townreading gamma for similar reasons in other games?

@tetrina i'm not sure, most people are sort of ignoring the fight. it's possible dgb is taking advantage of things in order to pocket me (get me on its side) based on , but i have a slight lean town on it overall.
That would actually, I don't mind doing homework if you post some links.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 929, Cephrir wrote:
???
It's too weasely for the main thread.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Once again, the radio buzzes to life, somehow livelier this time..

The investigation seems to be proceeding steadily; let's keep it that way.
And PLEASE Locke. Stop trying to impress the younger recruits...
They see through it.
~Maple                 

Hi again!
As to Maple's point, I'm not trying to impress, just trying to be helpful, unlike you appear to be at this moment.
I totally did not notice the whole Locke-Rousseau thing before, but very cool, and I hope we work together more soon.
P.S. Y'all have wayyyyyy too much time on your hands to be committing to this game lol.
(Which I guess also makes me have too. As of msg #)
~Locke                    

Hey!
We're all doing our best here, guys!
~Shutterbug                   

                 
Skitter, didn't your mother ever teach you not to shout fire in a crowded room?
#, #, #
~Monarch                  

You're all too hot to pull the trigger right now, so much so I bet mafia has their own fears stewing inside them..
..wondering if you'll all just shoot the person next to you despite the fact that you all make one big circle;
you'll all fall down.
Take a step back and be careful who you honestly pick. I've seen enough deception from people durin' my own time.
~Fleet          

        
Hm.. have you sensed any deception among them, Fleet?
And, oh! Tetrina! # - I believe I may answer your question.
We converse while the radio's on, but otherwise we don't talk much outside of that. Hope that helps!
~Shutterbug                   

Shutter, I can't make a good call when everyone is caught up in a game of who's who.
I don't want to see anyone harmed, I want to see justice.
A few vile people walk amogus, and even that will be hard to watch..
..putting someone you thought was your friend down, for the sake of the war.
~Fleet          

    
When I was referring to Rousseau, I was referring to the picklist they sent early on in the correspondence.
I prefer Kyouko's list in post # now, and their position in #.
Logic checks out with what I'm seeing.
It's possible they're both scum and Kyouko is throwing Gamma under the bus,
or Kyouko is just being dumb and trying to convolute her way out of being scum-claimed.
~Locke

Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky.
And as for you Locke, contributing thoughtlessly is worse than putting out nothing.
I assure you I have been listening intently.
~Maple          

                  
# - I've known the war we're dealing with now was a long time coming for years.
I get information from everywhere and had to be stationed in a million places.
As soon as you get comfortable, you move to the next place and meet new faces..
..only to see them vanish when you have to leave again.
~Fleet
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 931, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 929, Cephrir wrote:
???
It's too weasely for the main thread.
:facepalm:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is it just me or has Fleet yet to post anything actually relevant to the game? It’s all flavor fluff posting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Subject: Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!

I like gamma’s casual-ness to approaching reads, whereas he tried to look town more in haunted village. I have some paranoia wrt uncrowned and haven’t solidified my outworlder read, so I’m actually most comfortable with gamma as my second strongest TR.[/quote]

Infinity 324 wrote:I have a soulread on gamma this game somehow. Gamma is never scum here.
Infinity 324 wrote:
Spoiler: gamma
In post 214, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 211, DkKoba wrote:u know I've heard the term beetlejuice but never experienced it before
:igmeou:
I really feel like Dk is shading me and Infinity out of a place of need rn
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:Say it. A need of what.
A need to put us down now before something else resolves.
We were all in bending together which was ongoing at the time, and while I don't agree with this take, it feels towny to point out.
In post 648, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 639, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 638, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk about flea as scum, kinda thought they've been towny
but beyond that your reads and your thoughts seem good on a "yeah this makes sense as a thought process" level
What do you think has been towny from them? Honestly its possible I just missed something
A certain level of inquisitiveness I've seen. It's probably me who's being surface-level here honestly tho
This feels like how I approach light townvibes a lot. People's posts give me a good feeling, but it's hard to pinpoint and I doubt myself.
In post 656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I think I probably won't be able to find you if you are scum so i decided to just act as if you are town. It gives me a starting point for the day at least
probably a town mindset (for MCat specifically)
I agree, good take
In post 659, Gamma Emerald wrote:ftr my scumvibes on dk were waning before they replaced out, ali has reduced those vibes to a speck practically
Kind of a silly reason, but talking about vibes as a "speck" feels like a genuine way to approach a read.
In post 748, Gamma Emerald wrote:That Purple Heart post, after fully reading it, feels towny. The base sentiments are NAI, but it seems unfiltered in a way that makes it towny

Scum would probably post similar sentiments in a way that comes off as frustrated, that one seems legit distraught.
Looks he's trying to really sort between fake vs. real emotion
In post 887, Infinity 324 wrote:Gamma I liked uncrowned’s engagement with me on the last page, what do you think
In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote: @Infinity eh I don’t know about all that, I’m forming my own thoughts here rn
Idk how to explain this, but this felt super +town to me. Gamma does like to do his own thing, and his response of being mildly annoyed with me kinda getting in the way of him pushing on uncrowned felt very genuine.
In post 1350, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember you making to tsow comment before PH came in
But you didn’t cling to that take so it’s not suspicious at all probably.
He keeps noticing things like this and not using them to push anything. I don't see why scum would do that.
In post 1867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1592, Uncrowned wrote:I'd first like to apologize for being a sook D1 and for how I interacted with Noora. I don't come into games intending to cause issues. I had a stressful couple of days and shouldn't have overreacted and tried to use the game to vent my frustration. That was wrong.

Now for the game. Flea is an interesting selection. Surface level NKA points to Purple potentially wanting that slot dead judging by end of day interactions between the two of them, I think? Will have to peep into that ISO a little more.
Kinda wanna TR this. Feel like scum in this position might be more contrite? There'd be more spectacle about apologizing about bringing RL in imo.
I agree and this feels like town trying to explain a gut read
In post 1885, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1726, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1723, MURDERCAT wrote:why so down on gamma? Didn't you vote him onto the council?
no, the only person i voted for council was you. well other than myself. gamma emerald behaviour change with purple heart entrance feels not right to me.
again, bad timing. I had been operating on some meta re: my Dk read and had started to rethink it just before Dk replaced out
Consistent progression from and . He clearly had koba's meta at the back of his mind but didn't say too much about it. This is a strong towntell for me.
In post 1929, Gamma Emerald wrote:the lazy part comes from you also writing off purple/noraa as TvT like you did, as well as saying you "solved" the game. I KNOW you didn't solve it, so you're just lazily tossing out a set of reads that make SOME sense and calling it a legitimate solve. So that should also answer why I can think your read on me is reasonable but also think you're being lazy, too. The "change" is pretty much me focusing more on your read on me vs. you're overall solve.
This and the whole interaction with uncrowned felt pretty genuine
here's my read on gamma from student council, eventually i got to a post-by-post explanation but it was really hard for me to articulate at first.

i feel like there was another game where i read gamma similarly (do you remember, gamma?) but i can't find one
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 924, Tetrina wrote:Infinity and skitter: I think you're both town and wrong :P If I'm right who would be a scum taking advantage of the fight between you?
Dunno, i dont really see anybody trying go take advantage of it (i.e. no wagons are forming etc). To me this makes it look like this isnt a town vs town fight, because id it were, i imagine scum *would* be trying to do so
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

ahh
In post 935, Infinity 324 wrote:Subject: Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!
Infinity 324 wrote: I like gamma’s casual-ness to approaching reads, whereas he tried to look town more in haunted village. I have some paranoia wrt uncrowned and haven’t solidified my outworlder read, so I’m actually most comfortable with gamma as my second strongest TR.

Infinity 324 wrote:I have a soulread on gamma this game somehow. Gamma is never scum here.
Infinity 324 wrote:
Spoiler: gamma
In post 214, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 211, DkKoba wrote:u know I've heard the term beetlejuice but never experienced it before
:igmeou:
I really feel like Dk is shading me and Infinity out of a place of need rn
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:Say it. A need of what.
A need to put us down now before something else resolves.
We were all in bending together which was ongoing at the time, and while I don't agree with this take, it feels towny to point out.
In post 648, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 639, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 638, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk about flea as scum, kinda thought they've been towny
but beyond that your reads and your thoughts seem good on a "yeah this makes sense as a thought process" level
What do you think has been towny from them? Honestly its possible I just missed something
A certain level of inquisitiveness I've seen. It's probably me who's being surface-level here honestly tho
This feels like how I approach light townvibes a lot. People's posts give me a good feeling, but it's hard to pinpoint and I doubt myself.
In post 656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I think I probably won't be able to find you if you are scum so i decided to just act as if you are town. It gives me a starting point for the day at least
probably a town mindset (for MCat specifically)
I agree, good take
In post 659, Gamma Emerald wrote:ftr my scumvibes on dk were waning before they replaced out, ali has reduced those vibes to a speck practically
Kind of a silly reason, but talking about vibes as a "speck" feels like a genuine way to approach a read.
In post 748, Gamma Emerald wrote:That Purple Heart post, after fully reading it, feels towny. The base sentiments are NAI, but it seems unfiltered in a way that makes it towny

Scum would probably post similar sentiments in a way that comes off as frustrated, that one seems legit distraught.
Looks he's trying to really sort between fake vs. real emotion
In post 887, Infinity 324 wrote:Gamma I liked uncrowned’s engagement with me on the last page, what do you think
In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote: @Infinity eh I don’t know about all that, I’m forming my own thoughts here rn
Idk how to explain this, but this felt super +town to me. Gamma does like to do his own thing, and his response of being mildly annoyed with me kinda getting in the way of him pushing on uncrowned felt very genuine.
In post 1350, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember you making to tsow comment before PH came in
But you didn’t cling to that take so it’s not suspicious at all probably.
He keeps noticing things like this and not using them to push anything. I don't see why scum would do that.
In post 1867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1592, Uncrowned wrote:I'd first like to apologize for being a sook D1 and for how I interacted with Noora. I don't come into games intending to cause issues. I had a stressful couple of days and shouldn't have overreacted and tried to use the game to vent my frustration. That was wrong.

Now for the game. Flea is an interesting selection. Surface level NKA points to Purple potentially wanting that slot dead judging by end of day interactions between the two of them, I think? Will have to peep into that ISO a little more.
Kinda wanna TR this. Feel like scum in this position might be more contrite? There'd be more spectacle about apologizing about bringing RL in imo.
I agree and this feels like town trying to explain a gut read
In post 1885, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1726, tracy flick wrote:
In post 1723, MURDERCAT wrote:why so down on gamma? Didn't you vote him onto the council?
no, the only person i voted for council was you. well other than myself. gamma emerald behaviour change with purple heart entrance feels not right to me.
again, bad timing. I had been operating on some meta re: my Dk read and had started to rethink it just before Dk replaced out
Consistent progression from and . He clearly had koba's meta at the back of his mind but didn't say too much about it. This is a strong towntell for me.
In post 1929, Gamma Emerald wrote:the lazy part comes from you also writing off purple/noraa as TvT like you did, as well as saying you "solved" the game. I KNOW you didn't solve it, so you're just lazily tossing out a set of reads that make SOME sense and calling it a legitimate solve. So that should also answer why I can think your read on me is reasonable but also think you're being lazy, too. The "change" is pretty much me focusing more on your read on me vs. you're overall solve.
This and the whole interaction with uncrowned felt pretty genuine
here's my read on gamma from student council, eventually i got to a post-by-post explanation but it was really hard for me to articulate at first.

i feel like there was another game where i read gamma similarly (do you remember, gamma?) but i can't find one
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by House »

Geez, 30 pages already and I won't have time for this game until tomorrow evening after work.

UNVOTE:

Since I'm completely unaware of what's going on at the moment.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 879, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh you're so dead
wtf!1!1!1!???
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:15 pm

did some1 hack tweeties acct
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

Cool new avi pooky!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 935, Infinity 324 wrote:i feel like there was another game where i read gamma similarly (do you remember, gamma?) but i can't find one
I feel like you’re right but I’m not sure which one
I kinda think it was a pre-Haunted Village one (meaning within the earlier period of our time together)
<Embrace The Void>

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

oh i though it was after

i could be getting confused cause i've had a similar read on norwee
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I dunno if it’s the one but it kinda looked like you read me that way in Noraaland
<Embrace The Void>

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

ah yeah, i think i probably read you similarly there, but i didn't really explain my reasoning
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: I found it
In post 1111, Infinity 324 wrote: Still think gamma is being very towny this game while not trying to look town
In post 1119, Infinity 324 wrote:That's kinda my point too, those posts weren't meant to stick out and look towny but they're still there
In post 1049, Infinity 324 wrote: I have a soulread on gamma this game do not touch him.
In post 1070, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1066, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I’m scumreading gamma too

Can you explain how he’s different from panic room? because I made a comparison thinking he was similar

- lilith
He's different in, like, every way? In panic room he was awkward and all over the place, here he's calm and treating the game like an intellectual exercise

You said his defense of cakez was like his defense of murder in panic room which again, I don't see the resemblance at all. In panic room there was way more desperation and the reasoning didn't justify the strength of the read, here he doesn't feel compelled to justify himself. Umlaut's reason for TRing gamma was related to this and was a very good one.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 927, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m starting to think the bulk of the active posters are town
Who might be scum then, of the inactives?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:39 am

Roden is so scum
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 948, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Roden is so scum
because of narrowness?

(also, maple has provided us with the most evergreen of posts:
In post 932, Morning Tweet wrote:
Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky.
~Maple          
)
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”