Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 522, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 514, The Emperor wrote:
In post 394, Dwlee99 wrote:I will be shooting who I want to
This is a little
too
antagonistic, probably because of the bluntness

What happened to the weirdposting, Dwlee? You seemed to be having fun with that earlier. Don't say I put you off when I brought it up
Grumpy dwlee
Something this game or oog?
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by The Emperor »

Well, I'll await your answer on the morrow, since the Senate now sleeps
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 496, mastina wrote:I can explain this pretty damn easily but I want to force Bingle to fullclaim with a full paraphrase of the entirety of his role PM, as much as he can without getting modkilled, before I do--I refuse to explain it before then because if I do then Bingle can try to wiggle his way out of his scumclaim.
I have no potions and was given a single ingredient, poison. It is unclear if anyone else would have gotten an ingredient, although I assume so given post 0, but they are explicitly flavor and the implication was that I got mine because I didn't get potions. I don't particularly care.

Further, you know that as scum I'm careful enough to check with the mod to get phrasing of a town PM, and this is at best a massive waste of everyone's time, but whatever.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oog
I prefer they, thanks :)
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

i have no spoons. sorry but I can't pretend to have spoons when I don't. the thing I'm most "passionate" about is mastina repeatedly saying that bingle has scumclaimed but I honestly don't have the energy to argue with someone who isn't going to listen to anyone else's opinion. I'm too tired for that shit.

- lilith
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:24 pm

like if bingle is actually scum because he has ingredients and not potions, and that's not listed in the pm's, don't you think he, as someone who is famous for mech solving, would have noticed that none of the role pm's in the original game or this game were just ingredients? so either he's telling the truth or he's making shit up that he knows people will call him out on because ??? and if he's telling the truth, what are the odds that he wouldn't know that that was a scumclaim?

- lilith
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:24 pm

mastina still hasn't explained why bingle scumclaimed even after multiple people have asked so that's what I'm assuming it is, and it's a bullshit reason.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:38 pm

In post 524, The Emperor wrote:Also, lilith's seeming disinterest this game is worrying, I'm used to
more
from her
?? who are you
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:40 pm

I feel pretty good about norwee town. that's all I've got so far. going to sleep now.

- lilith
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 519, T3 wrote:
In post 462, Fairy Circle wrote:Momcinda thinks you're town, I don't.

-Malefleacent
+town I think.
This is also an really easy way to fake town as an hydra though.
"Hey Flea, if you say you scumread Norwee while i townread them it will look town, because Townie dissonance is townie. Datisi was doing it with Retti so we need to copy!!"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hydra dissonance is townie*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 520, T3 wrote:townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
Ok, i’m fine with it for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum are Fairy Circle, Titus, Ta Vera?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ta Vera is starting to feel like that scumslot who efforts early game but then gradually get’s bored and then you realize in their abscence that they were never all that townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Ta Vera

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They need the pressure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 497, mastina wrote:
In post 411, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bingle could be too easy so i’n gonna think about it more.
Bingle's already had some people defend him, and let me ask you this:
In post 409, schadd_ wrote:
Bingle (4):
mastina, The Emperor, Dwlee99, NorwegianboyEE
Who of these four is scum?

If the answer you come up with is "none of them", then
Why does a wagon at L-2 with three scum in the game have no scum in it?

Granted, admittedly, there could be scum there. Emperor I think is town but I'm not absolutely sure is town, Dwlee is *static* to me in being a blank, and even you I'm struggling to lock down for sure.

But if there's no scum on the wagon...then you should be wondering why there's no scum on Bingle's wagon.
Right, i wanted to get back to this.
While i think you’re making an decent point and the wagon composition might in fact be all town. (I’m kinda townreading Dwlee just for being so different to his scumgame with hardly trying to appear town at all)
I still don’t think it’s utterly damning, and i liked his posts from that point onwards and i agree with T3’s point of: "Bingle should be better at mechanics as scum to know better than to claim something that looks utterly scummy." Therefore i can only assume he did so because it is real, and Schadd felt like adding an miller type role that looks scummy by default but is town.
By the way Bingle, if you do in fact carry a whole shit ton of pain potions as i suspect, i recommend you don’t use it unless you clearly state who you’d be using it on and why.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Wagon purity reads are mostly bunk.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 538, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ta Vera is starting to feel like that scumslot who efforts early game but then gradually get’s bored and then you realize in their abscence that they were never all that townie.
I don't think her vanishing completely is AI although she certainly
could
be scum
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not that great at math but even i can figure out that even if we assume 4 town are voting ok player X. It is still statistically more likely they are town because it’d be an pool of 4 town and 3 scum to vote from.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, calculation of probability has become one of my secret pleasures lately.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 543, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 538, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ta Vera is starting to feel like that scumslot who efforts early game but then gradually get’s bored and then you realize in their abscence that they were never all that townie.
I don't think her vanishing completely is AI although she certainly
could
be scum
It’s more that i see a lot of slots i previously suspected as town so now i’m suspecting Ta Vera for not reaching up to that level.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
I don't know. I could see scum looking at the rules or whatever and realizing 'wtf I don't have a nightkill better townslip '
I feel obligated to remind you that you
played
in the previous MBOS where several townies townslipped about the lack of a nightkill.
In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still don’t think it’s utterly damning, and i liked his posts from that point onwards and i agree with T3’s point of: "Bingle should be better at mechanics as scum to know better than to claim something that looks utterly scummy." Therefore i can only assume he did so because it is real, and Schadd felt like adding an miller type role that looks scummy by default but is town.
The potion distributions are randomly generated. There's no intentional design in any role. Bingle's claim is likely true regardless of alignment. I don't know why he'd get an ingredient with no potion but I also don't see why he'd bother to come up with that lie - it opens him up to a potential counter claim if he's scum and there's a potionless townie.

I don't think there is
any
claim scum could conceivably make here that would be cause for pumping the brakes (I certainly can't think of one that'd make me stop), but Bingle is also aware that as a semi-nightless setup, losing a scum member, even a functionally powerless one, is a fairly significant blow and he'd have tried harder to avoid the yeet. Although you could argue that his posting was him trying to avoid the yeet. But meh. I think the analysis from him is fine and there are people I suspect more.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you wanna be Link i can be the sassy haughty princess Datisi.

Just make syre to retort: well excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess

- Bunno
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by schadd_ »