The Emperor (1):
ta vera
Fairy Circle (1):
Titus
Titus (1):
T3

not voting (2):
The Limit Does Not Exist, Fairy Circle

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to Wet. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-17 12:30:00)

modorator notes
  • replacing ta vera
  • Schweppes
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 547, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
I don't know. I could see scum looking at the rules or whatever and realizing 'wtf I don't have a nightkill better townslip '
I feel obligated to remind you that you
played
in the previous MBOS where several townies townslipped about the lack of a nightkill.
In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still don’t think it’s utterly damning, and i liked his posts from that point onwards and i agree with T3’s point of: "Bingle should be better at mechanics as scum to know better than to claim something that looks utterly scummy." Therefore i can only assume he did so because it is real, and Schadd felt like adding an miller type role that looks scummy by default but is town.
The potion distributions are randomly generated. There's no intentional design in any role. Bingle's claim is likely true regardless of alignment. I don't know why he'd get an ingredient with no potion but I also don't see why he'd bother to come up with that lie - it opens him up to a potential counter claim if he's scum and there's a potionless townie.

I don't think there is
any
claim scum could conceivably make here that would be cause for pumping the brakes (I certainly can't think of one that'd make me stop), but Bingle is also aware that as a semi-nightless setup, losing a scum member, even a functionally powerless one, is a fairly significant blow and he'd have tried harder to avoid the yeet. Although you could argue that his posting was him trying to avoid the yeet. But meh. I think the analysis from him is fine and there are people I suspect more.

-R
In post 531, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:mastina still hasn't explained why bingle scumclaimed even after multiple people have asked so that's what I'm assuming it is, and it's a bullshit reason.
Usually when someone says someone else is mech scum it's best not to make them elaborate.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 519, T3 wrote:
In post 462, Fairy Circle wrote:Momcinda thinks you're town, I don't.

-Malefleacent
+town I think.
This is also an really easy way to fake town as an hydra though.
"Hey Flea, if you say you scumread Norwee while i townread them it will look town, because Townie dissonance is townie. Datisi was doing it with Retti so we need to copy!!"
Oh, that makes sense. Thinking about it, they also did it in a weird attention grabbing way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by T3 »

I'm thinking Fairy/Titus/ta vera and maybe TLDOE or Dwlee.
Bingle/mastina are towny.
Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Fairy actually.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 496, mastina wrote:
In post 365, Fairy Circle wrote:Mastina and Norwee on my *glare* list for now.
Flea I <3 you but you're probably just scum here especially since of all the players in the game you're the most qualified for knowing that this is my towngame since you've seen me recently in my games more than anyone else and you not being able to see that I'm town here is one of the reasons why you're probably scum. </3
And that is just why you're on the glare list, not the yeet list. I'm used to you being quite confident in your opening reads, and you fail to have quite same force that I have come to expect here.
Given your recent play, I still hold my suspicions, but I know you will become clear to me in time.

Also, yis, is ana amazing film :D
In post 511, T3 wrote:As of page 14 I've disagreed with all of Fairy's reads. .-.
Amusingly most of the posts containing reads at that point for Momcindas, I believe I had only aired two people I intend to keep a rather close, unfaltering gaze on.
In post 519, T3 wrote:

-Malefleacent
+town I think.
"Hey Flea, if you say you scumread Norwee while i townread them it will look town, because Townie dissonance is townie. Datisi was doing it with Retti so we need to copy!!"
This is absolutely awful and I pray Momcinda resolves her tech issues soon so that we may take a united stance upon this.

T3 would you care to elaborate more upon your read on us?

-Malefleacent
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 555, Fairy Circle wrote:This is absolutely awful and I pray Momcinda resolves her tech issues soon so that we may take a united stance upon this.
How is it awful? It’s an genuine strategy i’ve even done myself with Gamma in a scum hydra.
Are you claiming this is an impossible thing for scum!you to do?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 520, T3 wrote:I finished my catchup and shall declare a townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
In post 553, T3 wrote:Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
could you elaborate on why you find my slot town? you only seemed to substantially mention it in and , and those posts feel a bit... contradictory?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also we’ve seen a LOT of Flea and very little of Momrangal. So i’m not saying it’s impossible for town!you to disagree on a read on me. But it’s all based on the words of purely Flea that you two supposedly disagree so it’s difficult to verify the truth of these statements and see if it’s actually genuine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 557, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 520, T3 wrote:I finished my catchup and shall declare a townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
In post 553, T3 wrote:Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
could you elaborate on why you find my slot town? you only seemed to substantially mention it in and , and those posts feel a bit... contradictory?

-D
Norwee's meta case was very compelling.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 555, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 496, mastina wrote:
In post 365, Fairy Circle wrote:Mastina and Norwee on my *glare* list for now.
Flea I <3 you but you're probably just scum here especially since of all the players in the game you're the most qualified for knowing that this is my towngame since you've seen me recently in my games more than anyone else and you not being able to see that I'm town here is one of the reasons why you're probably scum. </3
And that is just why you're on the glare list, not the yeet list. I'm used to you being quite confident in your opening reads, and you fail to have quite same force that I have come to expect here.
Given your recent play, I still hold my suspicions, but I know you will become clear to me in time.

Also, yis, is ana amazing film :D
In post 511, T3 wrote:As of page 14 I've disagreed with all of Fairy's reads. .-.
Amusingly most of the posts containing reads at that point for Momcindas, I believe I had only aired two people I intend to keep a rather close, unfaltering gaze on.
In post 519, T3 wrote:

-Malefleacent
+town I think.
This is absolutely awful and I pray Momcinda resolves her tech issues soon so that we may take a united stance upon this.

T3 would you care to elaborate more upon your read on us?

-Malefleacent
The hydra dissonance felt like it was done in a way to draw attention to it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:39 am

Post by T3 »

Like if I'm in a hydra and my other head disagrees with me the protown thing to do is actually say why in the thread.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 555, Fairy Circle wrote:This is absolutely awful and I pray Momcinda resolves her tech issues soon so that we may take a united stance upon this.
How is it awful? It’s an genuine strategy i’ve even done myself with Gamma in a scum hydra.
And that therefore proves the rule? False dissonance to generate townreads upon us? As opposed to "Well yes there is a disagreement on reads, but we will resolve this between us and act accordingly"

Given that Momcinda has ongoing technical issues which had lead to a struggle in us being even able to communicate effectively with each other, there will be dissonance for a short while, and I am proverbially leading the charge here. Momcinda's reads are all in the thread, she has discussed none with me as yet.

-Malefleacent.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 562, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
And that therefore proves the rule? False dissonance to generate townreads upon us? As opposed to "Well yes there is a disagreement on reads, but we will resolve this between us and act accordingly"

Given that Momcinda has ongoing technical issues which had lead to a struggle in us being even able to communicate effectively with each other, there will be dissonance for a short while, and I am proverbially leading the charge here. Momcinda's reads are all in the thread, she has discussed none with me as yet.

-Malefleacent.
Ah. UNVOTE:
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 324, Fairy Circle wrote:In any case, phone issues has me unable to post until late at night buuttttt

That should be rectified soon!

Im also always V/LA on the weekends.

And its monday night. Anyway, someone tell me what i missed
Would also seem I misread a post of faes where I believed there was a Norwee read.

-Malefleacent
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 562, Fairy Circle wrote:And that therefore proves the rule? False dissonance to generate townreads upon us? As opposed to "Well yes there is a disagreement on reads, but we will resolve this between us and act accordingly"
You know i’m not actually trying to super push you as scum based on this point alone. I’m just saying i do not think your hydra dissonance is townie because it could be faked.
Do you disagree that it could be faked?

- Bunno
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

Dissonance could be faked, but it would create more opportunities to become unravelled and is ultimately a bad way to play, especially for someone whom is declared by many to have the attention span of a spoon.

That I can see your awful assault upon is is based upon false dissonance and the absence of Momcinda.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What false dissonance?
I’m not an hydra.
And i don’t care about Mom’s abscense. That’s got nothing to do with my point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i do not wish to fight you on this. I’ve stated my point and i believe it is logical and just. You may disagree but i’m not discussing it anymore.

- Bunno
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

Whomever said you were a hydra?

I believe my point has been made perfectly clear, and that you have nothing else to go on. So shoo.

-Malefleacent
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i like what bingle has posted so far. maybe i'm getting excited over being towncased / called a somewhat mech-savvy player, but i genuinely do like the towncases on me / emperor, and the relaxed posting around "yeah like so i have no potions, i'm not a bad yeet today" and "these are the differences between the last scumgame and this one" feels more genuine than not. i know now someone's gonna scream "self-meta bad" at me, but what can you do.

re : i do wanna point out that was retti, not me. if there's an unsigned post by our slot - retti uses capital letters like a normal person, i use them Only For Emphasis.

i'm starting to really dislike what mastina is putting out so far. i know she often has strong early reads or whatever, but something feels off about the bingle read. or rather, trying to hammer a point about wagon purity, especially when she's said that she's feeling pretty unsure about her own reads so far. i don't like it.

still not loving the s_s/lilith hydra, lilith's jump on page 22 in feels like scum annoyed that they're being pushed. and would love to see more Actual content from s_s.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

t3, could you talk about your meta read on me? mostly, why you thought i was town and why that one post changed your mind on it?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:35 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 441, Green Cap Boys wrote:Last popin was Not Good
Elaborate?

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:37 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 478, T3 wrote:Secretiveness with reads is almost always towny.
Maybe, but that post was being secretive wrt mechanics, not reads...

-S

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”