The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 488, T3 wrote:Both heads apear to be here but are just doing nothing.
In fairness, I never do anything.

Also, at the time of this being written, calling lilith "here" was a stretch.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:40 am

In post 491, Bingle wrote:I'm not sure if I'm liking T3 because he's town, or because he's saying all the things I'm saying.
I would definitely be more comfortable with the former. In my experience T3 tends to make equally good points as both alignments, I think?

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:43 am

In post 503, T3 wrote:All of your posts feel weird to me. Like you're choosing to talk about things that matter very little.
Yep, nice to meet you. :]

Talking about things that matter is scary and best left to the grownups.

(In all seriousness, I'm very slow to form conclusions, so I generally prefer to stay on the sidelines for a while. Especially when I'm playing with lilith, who is a lot more decisive than me, but she hasn't been able to get into the game much yet.)

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 am

In post 510, T3 wrote:I don't get why he would claim that if scum.
If it's true?

-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 577, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Talking about things that matter is scary and best left to the grownups.
Yeah, leave that to super duper grownups like me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:45 am

In post 511, T3 wrote:As of page 14 I've disagreed with all of Fairy's reads. .-.
Hmm I think I can see T3 town. This doesn't feel like Guardians!T3.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:47 am

In post 523, The Emperor wrote:This feels out of place. Not sure why -S is saying this if he hasn't engaged or questioned me about the earlier reasons (335 354) I gave on Bingle. This implies there aren't any in the thread
Sorry if that was unclear. I was specifically referring to the two people I complained about in who said "Bingle is scum but I won't say why until later".

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:49 am

In post 551, T3 wrote:Usually when someone says someone else is mech scum it's best not to make them elaborate.
But it's an open setup and it's literally impossible for him to be mech scum. So either mastina has some brilliant logic that nobody else saw, or she's mistaken (or scum), and we're not going to figure out which until she explains it.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:52 am

In post 555, Fairy Circle wrote:This is absolutely awful and I pray Momcinda resolves her tech issues soon so that we may take a united stance upon this.
I mean, it is objectively true, as far as it goes. If you've already seen hydra dissonance be townread, it's the easiest thing in the world to pretend to do.

That doesn't mean that you're scummy for it, but I'm in agreement with Norwee that it's not towny.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:57 am

In post 566, Fairy Circle wrote:That I can see your awful assault upon is is based upon false dissonance and the absence of Momcinda.
Oh, for crying out loud. Disagreeing with one read on you is not an "awful assault". Norwee doesn't know you well enough to know if fake dissonance is a good tactic
for you specifically
-- he's only thinking of it in general.

I don't know you well enough to say that either, but it doesn't seem to me that it's especially likely to get you in trouble? Like if anything it gives you more flexibility since you can ultimately come down on whichever side you like and say one head convinced the other.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:58 am

In post 571, Green Cap Boys wrote:would love to see more Actual content from s_s
ha.

Your best shot at this is asking me pointed questions about specific posts/interactions, I guess?

-S
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 584, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 566, Fairy Circle wrote:That I can see your awful assault upon is is based upon false dissonance and the absence of Momcinda.
Oh, for crying out loud. Disagreeing with one read on you is not an "awful assault". Norwee doesn't know you well enough to know if fake dissonance is a good tactic
for you specifically

I don't know you well enough to say that either, but it doesn't seem to me that it's especially likely to get you in trouble? Like if anything it gives you more flexibility since you can ultimately come down on whichever side you like and say one head convinced the other.

-S
One clearly does not care for theatrics. A read was made, and reinforced. I simply took a hammer to that reinforcement and left the rubble as Norwee attempted to change the positions we stood.

Nobody knows how myself and Momcinda operate in a hydra pair - so yes, that cannot be read, and the dissonance is NAI.
I am known for the conviction of my reads, anyone whom has played with me will know some of my reads are incredibly hard to shift.

Now as for this read that is being disagreed with, it is my understanding that Norwee is of the mind that we are to be eliminated, as the scummiest hydra.
The reasons given, are awful. The reinforcement to those reasons, is pitiful, and the follow up is laughable.
To me, those reasons seem fairly well directed at being used against us, not as a generality.

The reasons given, as I understand them, are that our dissonance is faked, and that Momcinda is absent.

Norwee has since disengaged under guise of believing that I think he is a hydra, which I clearly know he is not given we have played together before.

His reasons are weak, his disengagement is weak.

-Male
Flea
cent.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 am

In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Nobody knows how myself and Momcinda operate in a hydra pair - so yes, that cannot be read, and the dissonance is NAI.
I think we are on the same page, then. I certainly don't think your dissonance is scum indicative. (And I believe Norwee also feels that way?)

-S
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 585, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Your best shot at this is asking me pointed questions about specific posts/interactions, I guess?
right. boring question first - feelings on my slot?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 584, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
for you specifically

-S
One clearly does not care for theatrics. A read was made, and reinforced. I simply took a hammer to that reinforcement and left the rubble as Norwee attempted to change the positions we stood.

Nobody knows how myself and Momcinda operate in a hydra pair - so yes, that cannot be read, and the dissonance is NAI.
I am known for the conviction of my reads, anyone whom has played with me will know some of my reads are incredibly hard to shift.

Now as for this read that is being disagreed with, it is my understanding that Norwee is of the mind that we are to be eliminated, as the scummiest hydra.
The reasons given, are awful. The reinforcement to those reasons, is pitiful, and the follow up is laughable.
To me, those reasons seem fairly well directed at being used against us, not as a generality.

The reasons given, as I understand them, are that our dissonance is faked, and that Momcinda is absent.

Norwee has since disengaged under guise of believing that I think he is a hydra, which I clearly know he is not given we have played together before.

His reasons are weak, his disengagement is weak.

-Male
Flea
cent.
Kay.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 587, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Nobody knows how myself and Momcinda operate in a hydra pair - so yes, that cannot be read, and the dissonance is NAI.
I think we are on the same page, then. I certainly don't think your dissonance is scum indicative. (And I believe Norwee also feels that way?)

-S
I’m not even voting them atm, if i really was so sure about it being scum indicative i would be going at them much harder.
Flea is taking my read of one specific trait T3 found to be town indicative that i disagreed with and painting it as an ubiquitous assault upon their person. Which i don’t really care to respond to in any more way than: "talk to the hand".

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:27 am

In post 588, Green Cap Boys wrote:right. boring question first - feelings on my slot?
I donut know. I am happy that you stood up for me on my entrance, but I'm not sure you would know how bad that could have gotten if nobody had, so I can't give you that many points for it.

Norwee shitfight has minor TvT vibes, but not incredibly so? I guess "deliberately provoking a fight to distract the thread" is one of those thing that you would do as scum that most people wouldn't, but picking someone who's liable to jump into a tunnel is risky.

I think it's good form that you voted me and then later asked for my thoughts. It shows at least some level of actually caring about having an accurate read on me.

Retti feels like basically a mini-you. Given that, and without experience, I don't trust my ability to read them at all.

Overall maybe mild townlean?

-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also wasn’t voting Flea at the time i made the post that they reacted too.
This feels like an extreme overreaction, whether townie or scummy is beyond my ability to analyze in this instance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d appreciate it if Datisi or Emperor could chime in what their opinion is, and i’ll take it into account.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait i was voting them, but they responded after i’d changed my vote.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 387, Green Cap Boys wrote:That was why Bingle's 105 bothered me, there was clearly an idea here of how to play around pain potion usage but he left it as an unfinished shower thought and moved on without exploring it any further. It had a hint of possibly not wanting to go too in-depth because he knows it's more favorable for scum if he doesn't outline a real strategy and lets people do dumb things and fling around pain potions wildly.
Making a mental note to check .
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 393, Dwlee99 wrote:No

@norwee
In post 394, Dwlee99 wrote:I will be shooting who I want to
Continued FoS on this. He's clearly reading up but somehow not responding to our requests for more content.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 398, Bingle wrote:
In post 392, Green Cap Boys wrote:2 names for people to shoot at.
These names should be leashed. First five can shoot at one, second five can shoot at the other. Additional benefit of mafia risking having to justify why they didn’t shoot.
I like the leash plan but I don't like specific people to leash.

1) It stops town from shooting at their bigger suspect.

2) We still get the justification for not shooting from two player pool.

3) It prolongs the day to the point apathy may set in.

4) It allows a mafia jail keeper or similar to visit their buddy and claim they shot them easier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Well I responded
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 407, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: Titus

Current strongest suspects are Titus + Limit, but Datisi thought S_S was pinging townie (I didn't see it personally, think they've been quite lacking overall).

I know I just mentioned vaguely suspecting Bingle but he'd be a vaguely distant third suspect I don't feel great about. Maybe I'm just prone to feeling recency bias because he's here and saying things right now. Need to hear more from ta vera, cass.bruant slot needs to exist in the game in some way.

-R
Hmph, noting this seems out of left field and happens to come when I am away.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”