The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:26 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 638, Titus wrote:@S,

Do you disagree with any of my reads? If so, why?
Well, I said I had a mild townread on T3; the post I quoted seems like a town thought that scum-T3 might not think to say.

Norwee has felt typical of town-him but I don't think he's really out of his scumrange at all? I don't know if I've seen him as scum, so I'm not really sure there.

-S
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I've decided upon return that if you read t3 ISO you will understand what I mean by sorty.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 651, Dwlee99 wrote:I've decided upon return that if you read t3 ISO you will understand what I mean by sorty.
Vague statements aren't good enough given you have virtually no content until now. How did you form this read? Hoping we fill in blanks after you suggest an answer is no bueno.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I formed it by reading his posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

Which ones? When?

It feels like Norway froze at my hero solve and Dwlee panicked. He drops his whole not caring persona after my solve and has given vague crap.

I'm going to check S's comment. I'm actively seeking evidence I am wrong to prevent tunneling.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 580, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 511, T3 wrote:As of page 14 I've disagreed with all of Fairy's reads. .-.
Hmm I think I can see T3 town. This doesn't feel like Guardians!T3.

-S
I can't really discuss this without knowing what you mean by guardians. Meta is crap. From my experience, T3 is more lighthearted as town. I feel I can meta him well, it just has little value.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jesus. And you say i’ve got scummy takes.
So now you’re using my real life reason to be tired to claim i’m frozen because of your crapped out solve?
Are you fucking serious?
VOTE: Titus
Die scum, die.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:01 am

In post 652, Titus wrote:
In post 651, Dwlee99 wrote:I've decided upon return that if you read t3 ISO you will understand what I mean by sorty.
Vague statements aren't good enough given you have virtually no content until now. How did you form this read? Hoping we fill in blanks after you suggest an answer is no bueno.
Why do you have an issue with dwlee here (which I think is a valid concern and am fine with the line of questioning) but you have no issue with mastina being entirely opaque about her scumread on bingle?
In post 619, Titus wrote:
In post 531, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:mastina still hasn't explained why bingle scumclaimed even after multiple people have asked so that's what I'm assuming it is, and it's a bullshit reason.
mastina's reasoning is pretty clear. By claiming no potions, Bingle is free to shoot who he wants. I'm not sure I agree but it feels like town mastina.
her reasoning wasn’t clear to me and in fact she has refused to elaborate even after multiple people asked. do you have a post where you saw her say this?

are you saying that anyone who claims to have no potions must be scum? how is claiming no potions a scumclaim?

- lilith
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 657, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 652, Titus wrote:
Why do you have an issue with dwlee here (which I think is a valid concern and am fine with the line of questioning) but you have no issue with mastina being entirely opaque about her scumread on bingle?
In post 619, Titus wrote:
In post 531, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:mastina still hasn't explained why bingle scumclaimed even after multiple people have asked so that's what I'm assuming it is, and it's a bullshit reason.
mastina's reasoning is pretty clear. By claiming no potions, Bingle is free to shoot who he wants. I'm not sure I agree but it feels like town mastina.
her reasoning wasn’t clear to me and in fact she has refused to elaborate even after multiple people asked. do you have a post where you saw her say this?

are you saying that anyone who claims to have no potions must be scum? how is claiming no potions a scumclaim?

- lilith
I'm saying mastina feels the no potion claim comes from scum. I obviously disagree as Bingle is not in my solve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:06 am

In post 571, Green Cap Boys wrote:still not loving the s_s/lilith hydra, lilith's jump on page 22 in feels like scum annoyed that they're being pushed. and would love to see more Actual content from s_s.
so basically damned if I do, damned if I don’t. when I’m not posting because I have no spoons, I’m called out as “not trying hard enough” or “being absent.” but if I force myself to post when I have no spoons, you think it’s scummy because I’m upset that I feel like I’m being forced to post when I don’t have anything useful to say. cool. bye.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:07 am

@titus
In post 313, mastina wrote:
In post 101, Bingle wrote:I have at least one ingredient I wouldn’t mind giving to basically anyone. It is not mayonnaise.
Oh you have ingredients in your role PM?

VOTE: Bingle

Pretty sure that's a scumclaim from Bingle.
She never said anything about the scumclaim being due to claiming no potions. Where did you get this from?

- lilith
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

yeah, turns out both notposting and badposting are scummy! shocker!

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:08 am

In post 657, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Why do you have an issue with dwlee here (which I think is a valid concern and am fine with the line of questioning) but you have no issue with mastina being entirely opaque about her scumread on bingle?
also please answer this
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:08 am

what is bad about my posting.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:09 am

I’m honestly doing the best I can with the mental capacity I have atm. sorry if that’s not enough for you. I can’t change how much mental capacity I have even if I want to.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 654, Titus wrote:Which ones? When?

It feels like Norway froze at my hero solve and Dwlee panicked. He drops his whole not caring persona after my solve and has given vague crap.

I'm going to check S's comment. I'm actively seeking evidence I am wrong to prevent tunneling.
His posts. When I've read them.

What not caring persona?
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 663, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:what is bad about my posting.
the earlier popin was throwing a fit at mastina (which, while i 100% relate, is not that hard to fake) and expressed one (1) consensus read. the recent posting is... more of the same, hammering about mastina, except attacking titus over it. again, 100% relate there, but it's not enough.

like, i'm sorry if you're feeling lethargic or low energy or whatnot because we all have irl hit sometimes, but like... why are you getting mad that i'm not townreading you and that i'm calling you out? you said it yourself (pretty sure you did at some point) that you know you obvtown as town, and i have a few games of experience with you, so like... posts like feel ~misplaced~ to me.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:23 am

um, I’m not… mad…? where did I express anger at you specifically for your read?

I also wouldn’t characterize any of what I said as “throwing a fit,” I just vehemently disagree with mastina’s stance and she refuses to explain it, and it makes me tired to even imagine arguing with her to change her mind, but without her explaining what she thinks is scumclaiming the ideas I posted are all I can imagine that she means by that, which I, again, don’t see as being a scumclaim at all
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:25 am

like… I don’t have a better response to “your posts feel like you’re scum annoyed for being pushed” other than like, yeah I think anyone in my shoes would be frustrated, but also I don’t feel like I was annoyed in the earlier posts to begin with, and now I guess I am a bit frustrated that it feels like you assigned motivations to my posts that weren’t there and that I don’t have the words to explain why it’s not how you’re describing it
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:26 am

can you explain what about my prior posts made you think “scum annoyed for being pushed”?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Stop fighting, I want to wagon Titus
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:27 am

but also, if these are the two options that I can make happen atm, I don’t see why I should bother engaging with you further because it seems like you’ve made up your mind that all of the modes I can be in are scummy
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:29 am

maybe I should have just ignored your post completely then, but I felt like I was going to get flak for not responding to you so I decided to respond to it. would you have found it more or less suspicious if I ignored you completely?

- lilith
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 am

Post by schadd_ »