Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1747, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm really feeling Nero scum today but my TRs are townreading that so I'm happy to sheep a little.
Y?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1750, Shrek wrote:i think if mega is scum here it pretty much clears cheeky imo
I'm not sure how you see this?
<3 xx
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1748, Shrek wrote:i said it multiple times but essentially it boils down to you repeatedly asking nothing questions using the formula ‘X can you give your thoughts on X’, got super defensive of nero in a way that comes off as paranoid, and then disappeared for the back half of the phase
I know you got on for that reason later in the day (although I enjoy doing that as either alignment), however you we're still agreeing with Nero when his reasons were Meg is scum because they said this thing that is the exact opposite of what they actually said. I'm wondering what logic you had saw on that.

Looking through ISOs this seems really weak retroactively VOTE: Kitty
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1642, CheekyTeeky wrote:Your expectations can kids my butt.
Come again?? :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1752, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1750, Shrek wrote:i think if mega is scum here it pretty much clears cheeky imo
I'm not sure how you see this?
you and norwe were on his wagon when you could have easily defaulted to one of t3 or gamma to cut discussion shorter. like there would be no point in sitting on him for a while when youre already widely townread and could use that influence to put t3/gamma up quicker to prevent discussion

you’re already still my top tr at the minute i just think thatd be the push to lock you in
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 229, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 208, MegAzumarill wrote:Dragon of the West, when you've read up on the game could you give your thoughts?
Would love to hear your thoughts about Cheeky/Lickity in particular.
Cheeky I'm null, I have LQ as a scumread
In post 244, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 235, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 230, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 223, Dragon of the West wrote:I mean, people's scum play can just be them doing their best to mimic their town play. In that scenario, meta means nothing beyond knowing how the person usually talks/reacts to things. But that's not something the person can teach you via self-meta
Lurking through pressure is a Scum tell.
Not particularly relevant but I've seen town T3 just ignore points against them if they think they lack substance, so them lurking through it wouldn't lock them as scum for me.
Spoiler:
Sample size of playing with T3=1 game
I've played with T3 twice (we were both town in each game) and if anything T3 actually responding to posts against him and getting defensive would seen scummy to me
In post 256, Dragon of the West wrote:my scumreads at the moment after one read through: T3& LQ
My strongest townreads are Roden, Mega, and DGB. I also townread Nero's early posts but I'm less sure there
In post 759, Dragon of the West wrote:but I actually agree with you wanting a wagon on T3 in , I'd just have to go back and see how you handled your read on him once other people expressed a scumread on the slot
Just for posterity sake, Cheeky disagreed with my (which was the 58 listed by DotW) as a reason to SR T3. Yet somehow Cheeky finds themselves on the T3 lynch? Hmmm. I believe it was really me who started the pressure on T3. Then it took off for very little reason. Yes, there is for sure Scum on the T3 lynch or at least it was a Scum driven lynch.

The case that DotW has for SRing T3 was that T3 was being "defensive." Gee what a great Scum tell, never heard that one before... Like only every game I am Town in.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dammit I have a busy night so don't have too much fun without me xx
<3 xx
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1646, Nero Cain wrote:Norway was prob shot bc him and dw are my biggest defenders
Bingo! The Scum team wants to get you they are willing to shoot through everyone who's not willing to vote till they do (it's easier than// you know.. shooting you directly). I am convinced. Totally.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1758, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1646, Nero Cain wrote:Norway was prob shot bc him and dw are my biggest defenders
Bingo! The Scum team wants to get you they are willing to shoot through everyone who's not willing to vote till they do (it's easier than// you know.. shooting you directly). I am convinced. Totally.
Tbf if DGB or you are scum I doubt you'd have the balls to shoot him directly -_~
<3 xx
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1753, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1748, Shrek wrote:i said it multiple times but essentially it boils down to you repeatedly asking nothing questions using the formula ‘X can you give your thoughts on X’, got super defensive of nero in a way that comes off as paranoid, and then disappeared for the back half of the phase
I know you got on for that reason later in the day (although I enjoy doing that as either alignment), however you we're still agreeing with Nero when his reasons were Meg is scum because they said this thing that is the exact opposite of what they actually said. I'm wondering what logic you had saw on that.

Looking through ISOs this seems really weak retroactively VOTE: Kitty
quote context for me pls? because if this is using his reasoning from the first half of the phase before you snapped at him and disappeared (and also before i did my iso on you) then you are very much misreading my thought process and have a lot of reading up to do my friend
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1676, Shrek wrote:a50 - a50 has made a remarkable attempt to look busy, but most if not all of his posts are just pure reactions and random images which he's tryin to paint as 'contributions'
What do you mean by "contribution"?? Bill of Rights??

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I think Kitty is the best elimination here.

This is their entire day 1:
They have at best a few one line posts about the game that end up being inconclusive or just a semi relevant question at best, until the T3 wagon gains steam. Then they join the reason for a parroted reason, continue pushing T3 but put a scumlean on Gamma.

It reeks of scum trying to distance themselves from a mislynch and set up a mislim on Gamma the next day when T3 flips town.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1363, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1141, CheekyTeeky wrote:{LicketyQuickety, Roden, NorwegianboyEE, Shrek}
{Nero Cain, Dragon of the West, Save The Dragons, Gamma Emerald}
{Almost50, KittyTacky, ArcAngel9}
{DrippingGoofball}
{Testarossa, Dwlee99, MegAzumarill}
{T3}
This may come off as self-centered, but I feel offended to be placed in the same category as the 2 slots who offered absolutely nothing (although I've posted more than both of them combined), so here's my question: Just how much more of the scumminess odor do i need to wear to earn me a spot next to DGB?? :P
i think this is textbook trying to make yourself look busy, especially since half your posts at that point are just meaningless fluff
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Y is scum reading gamma such a no no for everyone?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:You and a50 are scummy to me bc when both of you posted realists yesterday the scum reads were exclusively lurkers
And how many of these flipped Town??

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:Y is scum reading gamma such a no no for everyone?
gamma is between null and scum lean for me tbh. i think they look a little better after yesterday but not by much and they arent my preferred lim for now.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:37 pm

In post 1762, MegAzumarill wrote:I think Kitty is the best elimination here.

They have at best a few one line posts about the game that end up being inconclusive or just a semi relevant question at best, until the T3 wagon gains steam. Then they join the reason for a parroted reason, continue pushing T3 but put a scumlean on Gamma.

It reeks of scum trying to distance themselves from a mislynch and set up a mislim on Gamma the next day when T3 flips town.
Is this like... a substitution for Arc?
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:Y is scum reading gamma such a no no for everyone?
:raises hand sheepishly:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1765, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:You and a50 are scummy to me bc when both of you posted realists yesterday the scum reads were exclusively lurkers
And how many of these flipped Town??
I actually think all of them might be town with the exception of tess/Cyrus who might have been a vanity bus with gamma and dbg sitting on there. But at any rate I think scum list consisting of all lurkers are very likely to come from scum

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1767, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Not super sure what you mean with this but Arc seems to have some game relevant posts at least, but if Gamma is town then everything game relevant Kitty has done this game looks a lot like a scumgenda.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:48 pm

In post 1769, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1767, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Not super sure what you mean with this but Arc seems to have some game relevant posts at least, but if Gamma is town then everything game relevant Kitty has done this game looks a lot like a scumgenda.
And how do you know Gamma is Town again?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mega/Arc???/Cyrus !!!
I prefer they, thanks :)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

They reacted with a very similar frustration to my own with Nero's shenanigans. I'd put them at a townlean right now. But Kitty didn't give any of their own reasons of their own for their reads on T3 OR Gamma.

I didn't really understand the push on Gamma yesterday though, so that may skew things.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm

In post 1771, Dwlee99 wrote:Mega/Arc???/Cyrus !!!
You don't get to do that anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mega, I haven't flipped town yet. Y did you stop scumreading me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”