The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:23 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 706, RCEnigma wrote:But SS pinged me hard by appearing to bring an end to the head to head without coming to any real conclusion as a result where others did
As someone who has gotten into many heated back-and-forths and has trouble knowing when to quit, being able to end an argument without reaching a conclusion is very valuable.

It's a little different because I wasn't involved in the argument, but the spirit is very much the same. That conversation wasn't helping anyone read anyone, it was just shitting up the thread.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:26 am

In post 722, The Emperor wrote:Have you played with -S before?
A couple times, yes. We've seen all configurations except town-T3/scum-S_S.

-S
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 749, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 727, RCEnigma wrote:Is this a lillith post or an SS post?
Lilith. I rarely forget to sign (and I believe I almost always notice it when I do).

Also hi!

-S
Yeah I checked the timestamp with lilliths signed post. It would be a townie post for you to make but it's nai for lillith.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 750, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 706, RCEnigma wrote:But SS pinged me hard by appearing to bring an end to the head to head without coming to any real conclusion as a result where others did
As someone who has gotten into many heated back-and-forths and has trouble knowing when to quit, being able to end an argument without reaching a conclusion is very valuable.

It's a little different because I wasn't involved in the argument, but the spirit is very much the same. That conversation wasn't helping anyone read anyone, it was just shitting up the thread.

-S
It was the first content worthy exchange (norwee fos -> ss <- Datisi pushes norwee) to draw perforated lines from but the way you tried to end it made me think you had formed some kind of read, the way you framed it. But you never really came back to it so it read more self serving.

I wasn't around so I don't know if it was tense or not but didn't seem heated from the outside looking in.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:58 am

In post 753, RCEnigma wrote:the way you tried to end it made me think you had formed some kind of read, the way you framed it.
Really? Didn't I just say "this doesn't need to go on any longer"? That doesn't imply anything about the value of the past exchange, only the projected value of the future exchange (which is low).

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 738, T3 wrote:
In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
You're reading way too deep into that.
So you're claiming you're just inconsiderate. That's not 100% automatically scum. You know full well I use VCA and that's a method of resetting bad reads. The fact you wanted altered data that would show your vote as elsewhere is scummy. Your reaction here also treats me as if I am town.

Counterpoint: The VCA could clear him is town. T3 would want the VCA then.

Counterpoint of Counterpoint: T3 would not want the VCA as scum.

Neutral: T3 may legit think VCA sucks. This would be town T3.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 732, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd consider Titus town but they made me really mad with their shitty shade yesterday.
Being mad is not a reason to scumread me. It looked like you just froze in the light of my hero solve.

Do you feel both Dwlee and T3 are town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really care about your solve. Sure Dwlee could be scum, whatever. But you are voting me.
Would your hero solve change if you knew i was town?'
As in do you think all those slots are scummy or do you just see that all of them have the perfect associations and thus make perfect sense as the exact scum team?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And why vote me first?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also is it just me or do you always seem confident in your scumreads on me whenever i am town but always ignore me when i'm actually scum.
It's like, if you're town here. Is there ever a day where you fix your radar or will it just always be bad?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And where tf is Cyrus.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 757, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really care about your solve. Sure Dwlee could be scum, whatever. But you are voting me.
Would your hero solve change if you knew i was town?
'
As in do you think all those slots are scummy or do you just see that all of them have the perfect associations and thus make perfect sense as the exact scum team?
The bolded is a duh question. If any one of you is town, then you're out of my solve and I'd have to recheck my work.

I think all three of you are scummy. Associations didn't really happen until how you reacted to my solve. Most people either a) shrug it off or b) explain their reads.

Instead, you froze. Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression). T3 immediately voted me and wanted to create the impression his vote was on me sooner. Together, this creates the impression of a panicked scumteam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait, he's not in this game. oops.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And where tf is Cyrus.
Cyrus isn't in the playerlist?

As for my vote being on you, I said before my vote isn't fixed on you but rather is on the largest wagon in my solve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 761, Titus wrote:Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression).
Nope
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 761, Titus wrote:Instead, you froze.
Ok. So let me get this clear. Yesterday i woke up after insomnia for the better part of the night and went early to work. I then finished work and went home, really tired from a long day. Then i went shopping for food because i had none, then i had to give an long online interview for an job i'm applying for. Then i realized i had to go out again and ride the bus to the other side of town to buy electrical equipment. Then i spent the entire rest of the evening setting that up. And then i felt tired as fuck sporadically posting on MS which is when you post this absolutely brainless completely dumb fucking point that i "froze" because of your solve and it was quite frankly an incredibly infuriating and annoying thing to read. And you keep hammering this point home as if it's allignment indicative at all when i just didn't have neither the willpower nor the clear mind to deal with that sort of crap yesterday and neither do i now. So please, shut the fuck up about this "Hurr Norwee FROZEE!!!!"" thing.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 764, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression).
Nope
Yes. I just checked your ISO. There's no content (you admitted this) prior to my FoS on you. Your biggest non-RVS vote was on a lurker. Then, you're suddenly after me when I propose my hero solve in a long, delayed OMGUS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have anything actually worthwhile to add about your read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Titus is scummy here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 768, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Titus is scummy here.
Why didn't Titus respond in those 3 seconds between?? OMG they are frozen scum and panicking HAHA it's so obvious :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

THEY STILL HAVEN'T RESPONDED OMG !!
CONFIRMED SCXUM!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

2 minutes and still no response. Guys kills this frozen obvscum they are hiding in scum PT and crying omg.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:Instead, you froze.
Ok. So let me get this clear. Yesterday i woke up after insomnia for the better part of the night and went early to work. I then finished work and went home, really tired from a long day. Then i went shopping for food because i had none, then i had to give an long online interview for an job i'm applying for. Then i realized i had to go out again and ride the bus to the other side of town to buy electrical equipment. Then i spent the entire rest of the evening setting that up. And then i felt tired as fuck sporadically posting on MS which is when you post this absolutely brainless completely dumb fucking point that i "froze" because of your solve and it was quite frankly an incredibly infuriating and annoying thing to read. And you keep hammering this point home as if it's allignment indicative at all when i just didn't have neither the willpower nor the clear mind to deal with that sort of crap yesterday and neither do i now. So please, shut the fuck up about this "Hurr Norwee FROZEE!!!!"" thing.
If you want me to believe you didn't freeze (which is possible), then I'll need more than AtE but a nuanced discussion of Dwlee and T3.

I'm sympathetic because I have had IRL myself. The first I am hearing of this statement is after I accused you of freezing. I've been looking actively for reasons to be wrong, because I do tunnel from time to time.

I don't believe you're lying about the immense pressure of your IRL. It could be the IRL pressure + a correct solve caused you to back off.

Take a look at it from my perspective. You post a solve suggesting a scumteam. One of the players can't engage it and vanishes from the thread. Wouldn't you be suspicious?

I know there's a decent chance my RL will change in late October/November. I'll know today.

I hope you have good luck on your interview.

As a show of good faith...

VOTE: Dwlee
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 766, Titus wrote:
In post 764, Dwlee99 wrote:
Nope
Yes. I just checked your ISO. There's no content (you admitted this) prior to my FoS on you. Your biggest non-RVS vote was on a lurker. Then, you're suddenly after me when I propose my hero solve in a long, delayed OMGUS.
That's not a tonal shift.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 748, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 731, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 637, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Titus
I townread your entire hero solve and the third one is me. Picking three names and none of them being scum is what I think happened here, and I think that is scum!indicative for Titus.
This answers one of my questions so fair enough. What makes the other two wrong in Titus' solve?
I explained this already
No you didn't. You gave vague responses and told us to go fish.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”