Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

This argument here is why meta is shit ladies and gentlemen and people.

Dwlee is trying to paint this game as equivalent to another game, when the situation is hardly similar. It's not even clear exactly what point Dwlee is trying to make beyond "its possible" that I could be scum.

899 is particularly baffling. It's an accurate thing of what scum do (they want to kill town and save scum) but it says nothing about why or how that's relevant here. The most generous thing I can think of is that Titus pushed town as scum so pushing my townreads makes Titus scum. This argument would mean anyone pushing his townreads is scummy. That's not an argument most town push. It's an argument of someone trying to keep a read in the pool.

There's no intent from Dwlee to sort why I feel the way I do. There's no attempt to engage NorwegianboyEE here. It's about attacking NorwegianboyEE's conclusion.

Dwlee is hearing but not listening. He's reading to reply. He's looking for little cues as to what to say.

Dwlee has yet to put out a substantial reason for any of his reads. The read on me is debatable (wrong and forced are technically reasons).

He's not asking about other thoughts in the thread. You wouldn't even know half the game is here by his ISO.

He complains he's not active enough to ask questions and scumhunt.

So what the fuck is he still doing here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Titus »

As for you Bingle, I saw your tag on me RE: Mech thoughts. Too much for me to break down.

However, any mech plan has to consider if scum stack pain potions or disperse or hold. The scumteam could decide any of them based on the game state.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 854, Bingle wrote:
In post 839, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have much experience with scum!bingle outside of bastard games.
Eh. The type of scumgame mastina is comparing this to is one that I think you might be the only other person itt who has seen from me. Mastina is arguing that this is Fogport Bingle.
Seems I blocked that game from my memory. I skipped your self meta post but I would never compare games revolving around neighborhoods to one that doesnt, it's just a massive skew regardless of alignment.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like Limit could be town and i’m sussing RCE so ny guess if i were forced to make one, would be Bingle, Fairy Circle and RCE.
The betrayal.

I'd swap myself with dwlee. What pushed you over the edge with Mastina?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 903, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like Limit could be town and i’m sussing RCE so ny guess if i were forced to make one, would be Bingle, Fairy Circle and RCE.
The betrayal.

I'd swap myself with dwlee. What pushed you over the edge with Mastina?
Their posts on Bingle is indisputably town!Mastina.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 903, RCEnigma wrote:I'd swap myself with dwlee.
I don’t mind you fighting the spot with Dwlee.
I’m not really trusting him atm.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 875, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:Thing is, you aren't looking at any of his scumgames. He puts in even less effort as scum and doesn't wall at all. Both scum and town Bingle are casual and reactive, but town Bingle will occasionally effort a wall but scum Bingle won't.
What?
I’ve seen him efforts walls as scum.

Btw Mastina is town. Like 100% sure now.
I've only looked at 2 of his scumgames.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:24 am

Post by T3 »

In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 826, T3 wrote:Titus is twisting my awkward attempt at a joke into literally saying that I was scum deliberately messing up the VC because I was
afraid VCA would catch me
This is probably just standard moon logic town!Titus.
I’m not sus of them anymore.
Scum!Titus is a lot more confrontational and probably wouldn’t have backed off me in that manner. It seemed genuine.
UNVOTE:
Fair.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also Dwlee. Does this actually remind me of my play in our previous game?
Like, i try to close the gap. But my energy is just completely energy when i am town VS as scum.
Like when Mastina tunneled me in that previous game i tried to stay tough but really i was crying myself to sleep everyday. While here i just feel intense and willfull pretty much the whole way. I can’t fake that as scum, believe me i’ve tried.
I’m just not good at handling pressure when scum. That’s like the cheat code to catch scum!me.
In post 874, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I accidentally clicked onnT3’s wiki page and i’ve never been more happy for an misclick.
*robot weeb noises*
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

seems like both retti and i are operating in "i don't feel like doing this, my hydra partner will probably post something" mode. uh real talk, something about this game makes it exhausting to sit through - i've been skimming along but nothing is naturally coming to me. i'm forcing myself to sit down and properly read, woo.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Imagine accusing me of hearing and not listening after all of your posts misunderstanding anything I say. That you think I made a meta argument there is especially atrocious. Seriously, did you even read what I wrote there?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 897, Dwlee99 wrote:This isn't meta. I'm countering your meta.
Read
My
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus I don't even care if you're town at this point because you refuse to read what I write so you should just die. No guesses as to who I would pain potion tonight.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

is also just the exact cold calculated logic shit scum do to push their reads. And half the things Titus says I just don't think are based in reality.

No, there wasn't me arguing she is scum by meta. I hate meta. I say this every game.

Yes pushing my townreads is scummy.

"No attempt to engage Norwee" what does that even mean? You're not saying anything. "Attacking his conclusion" you mean... debating my reads?

"Hearing but not listening" is complete projection

You've played with me enough to know I don't give "substantial" reasons for reads.

I'm spending almost all my time in thread interacting with you because that's what you're spending all your time in thread doing to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 909, Green Cap Boys wrote:seems like both retti and i are operating in "i don't feel like doing this, my hydra partner will probably post something" mode. uh real talk, something about this game makes it exhausting to sit through - i've been skimming along but nothing is naturally coming to me. i'm forcing myself to sit down and properly read, woo.

-D
Also I felt this too because the game started at a weird time for me IRL and everyone was posting lots of words that I did not want to read.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.
similar q, why is titus town? and why are these two maybes?

i think i'm thinking t3 is town? maybe it's the fact that i can actually follow his thought process now and it makes at least a little bit of sense, maybe it's the fact that i finally have my "automatically scumreading people with no avatar" bias removed. who knows.

i should at some point go back to my last game with scum!norwee for a sanity-check, but he's not getting yeeted today anyway so i have an excuse to procrastinate on that, yay

bottom of page 32, i need to go do something else for a bit because my brain is refusing to focus on this game further, will return Soon(tm).

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:34 am

Post by T3 »

I don't think I've ever seen town Titus do such a strange case. And honestly when Titus sounds like she's full of shit she's probably scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:37 am

Post by T3 »

This is sort of reminding me of LN235 but Fairy is saying this is town Titus?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:50 am

Post by T3 »

h u h
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 915, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.
similar q, why is titus town? and why are these two maybes?

i think i'm thinking t3 is town? maybe it's the fact that i can actually follow his thought process now and it makes at least a little bit of sense, maybe it's the fact that i finally have my "automatically scumreading people with no avatar" bias removed. who knows.

i should at some point go back to my last game with scum!norwee for a sanity-check, but he's not getting yeeted today anyway so i have an excuse to procrastinate on that, yay

bottom of page 32, i need to go do something else for a bit because my brain is refusing to focus on this game further, will return Soon(tm).

-D
I try to be completely transparent with my thought process.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:56 am

Post by T3 »

You know what?
VOTE: tldoe
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 am

Post by T3 »

My poe is like
RCE TLDOE FAIRY Dw Bimgle?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:40 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is probably just standard moon logic town!Titus.
It definitely feels typical of town-her. I don't think I've seen her as scum in a while; does she do a good job of replicating it?

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:42 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 920, T3 wrote:You know what?
VOTE: tldoe
The limit does ot exist?

-S
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:44 am

Post by T3 »

In post 922, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is probably just standard moon logic town!Titus.
It definitely feels typical of town-her. I don't think I've seen her as scum in a while; does she do a good job of replicating it?

-S
Scum Titus was kinda weird in Situation Room and accidentally TMI'd something from the scum PT
In post 2211, Titus wrote:
In post 2210, OkaPoka wrote:anybody with experience with bell would kill bell because when he's town he might as well be an IC
+1 it was probably suggested by the deep scum.
Scum Titus was also... weird in LN234 but nothing I can really quantify.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”