PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what if they r actually regulars on the site

fleet kinda sounds like hectic
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

MT specifically clarified they're newbies
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 am

maybe its a surprise
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's not bastard though so mt shan't lie
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1600, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:fleet kinda sounds like hectic
this led to me reverse image searching fleet's avatar and it is carth onasi a star wars pilot who is nicknamed fleet who fleet has been roleplaying
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Cephrir »

isn't that character primarily known for being irritating

why
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1596, rousseau wrote:
In post 1594, Galron wrote:I missed this post. What was confusing about it?
it confusing because like

you say it came from scum because scum knows who the scum npc is but you didn't seem to indicate anyway where you thought pooky was like, slipping that they were informed or not actually solving the callers due to already knowing?

and then you asked like, do you want to follow bad advice? when like, has it felt so far like they are really giving us advice to you? or leading us somewhere?

and you kept saying we should listen to shutterbug because pooky was ignoring their content but... what content like pooky said

and you seemed to be missing entire context for pooky doing this in the first place
and then when given context you did not interpret it correctly so it felt like you didn't even check to see if the person you were scumreading was actually telling the truth about why they did the thing you were scumreading them for?
That's true I didn't check up on what Pooky said. That's just something I took at face value. If he says you asked him to do it, I figure he's not lying because he's going to be called out on it either by you, another player or me when I go back to read what I missed. And it's Pooky, so he's not going to lie about something so easily checkable unless he's just trolling, and he's a better troll than that.

So yes, I was missing the context for it because I did miss a couple of pages, and I still haven't gone back to check them. In fact, I still haven't gone back to see where you asked him to do that, although I think he or someone posted it for me.

What I was saying about shutterbug was that we should listen to her because it looked to me that Pooky was scumming. I hadn't read closely any of the communications after the first real ones because they didn't seem important. Whether shutterbug had content or not at that point (the point Pooky made the thing) wasn't important anyway. If Pooky was scumming, and shutterbug was townsided, we needed to listen to her if she ever did pop out with content. I mean, how would Pooky know, even if he was scumming, whether shutterbug would have something town would find useful in the future. And it looked to me like Pooky was telling us to disregard her.

I think that answers your questions, but I'm not sure because I'm not the one seeing the contradiction. It just kind of makes sense in my head.

And also I just keep thinking Pooky is a deep wolf for some reason. Maybe he's more active than I'm used to -- that's something I've noticed -- but I haven't played a game with him since I think the end of last year/beg of this year, and it may be something else. But anyway it's the same feeling I get from House/Enchant. There really isn't one particular thing I can point to, I hate this but it's more of a vibe I'm feeling with those two slots. Pooky's for longer. House's since next to last post or exit post and then Enchant has skeeved me since the replace in.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pooky could be a deep wolf but I don't want to entertain that thought rn because I'll probably get paranoid very quickly if I do
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

That means you townread Pooky? What for?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1595, rousseau wrote:
In post 1593, Galron wrote:I think I had him in rvs and.I let it sit there for longer than I usually would bc he felt slight scummy. Then he has the thing about not being able to keep up and that felt real but was nai really. And I don't remember off the top of my head too much of him agree that except I think he was posting more but I wasn't getting anything from him. So I'm null scum I guess on him. S_S will liven the slot up a bit I'm guessing. But Roden left little impression.
hm

i asked because roden wagon felt like the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to do this:
In post 1582, rousseau wrote:but i do not think scum!galron is super likely to employ the 'why don't i just do something even if it doesn't make any sense' approach?
Is this talking about the Pooky thing. I'll be honest, I didn't even realize there was a Roden wagon. I think it must have been part of a couple of pages that I missed. But that doesn't matter, I guess what's important is I don't understand the link between Roden and me and me going after Pooky. Or Roden's thoughts on me, and me, and me going after Pooky. If it has something to do with the latter, the way I approached Pooky made sense to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1608, Something_Smart wrote:That means you townread Pooky? What for?
I liked how he tried to vibecheck me initially, I don't respond that well to vague votes as scum so he probably was planning to snag me if I was scum
I also like how his solving is and tbh his play actual does feel a bit similar to Guitarists (the game I'm like 99% sure Galron is referring to for his Pooky meta)
<Embrace The Void>

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1606, Galron wrote:And it's Pooky, so he's not going to lie
have we met the same bear?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1593, Galron wrote:I think I had him in rvs and.I let it sit there for longer than I usually would bc he felt slight scummy. Then he has the thing about not being able to keep up and that felt real but was nai really. And I don't remember off the top of my head too much of him agree that except I think he was posting more but I wasn't getting anything from him. So I'm null scum I guess on him. S_S will liven the slot up a bit I'm guessing. But Roden left little impression.
hm

i asked because roden wagon felt like the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to do this:
In post 1582, rousseau wrote:but i do not think scum!galron is super likely to employ the 'why don't i just do something even if it doesn't make any sense' approach?
And you're talking about scum motivation for me, right, and not Roden? Well, yeah of course you are. I don't know. I just don't get the question I guess.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1610, Galron wrote:Is this talking about the Pooky thing. I'll be honest, I didn't even realize there was a Roden wagon. I think it must have been part of a couple of pages that I missed. But that doesn't matter, I guess what's important is I don't understand the link between Roden and me and me going after Pooky. Or Roden's thoughts on me, and me, and me going after Pooky. If it has something to do with the latter, the way I approached Pooky made sense to me.
yeah i guess to me it was like, there was wagon that a lot of people seemed okay with and like people hovering it right (ydrasse had previously noted something she thought was possibly scummy and asked me about it, enchant, pooky unvoted it at my request, i said it was okay to treat it as though i was spirit voting it also, skitter unvoted infinity, kyouko seemed to be trying to pressure infinity to vote)

but like your ??? push on pooky was only other movement
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1611, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I liked how he tried to vibecheck me initially, I don't respond that well to vague votes as scum so he probably was planning to snag me if I was scum
I also like how his solving is and tbh his play actual does feel a bit similar to Guitarists (the game I'm like 99% sure Galron is referring to for his Pooky meta)
That's one of them, yes. Is that the one where I shot DGB? Or was that the Redneck one? It was one of The Baker's games. But I've played mostly town!Pooky. I can't remember the last scum!Pooky that I played.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1613, Galron wrote:
hm

And you're talking about scum motivation for me, right, and not Roden? Well, yeah of course you are. I don't know. I just don't get the question I guess.
i meant that i asked about your read of roden because the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to 'do something even if it doesn't make any sense' would be if trying to divert from roden,

but you say messiness due to not reading lots of things, though i guess it's still weird to me for you to push on something you haven't read the surrounding things
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1615, Galron wrote:
That's one of them, yes. Is that the one where I shot DGB? Or was that the Redneck one? It was one of The Baker's games. But I've played mostly town!Pooky. I can't remember the last scum!Pooky that I played.
that's the one you shot DGB in
<Embrace The Void>

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1612, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1606, Galron wrote:And it's Pooky, so he's not going to lie
have we met the same bear?

SCUM SCUM SCUM mISqUoTE OutOFCoNTexT.

Yeah hard to believe, but I don't think Pookster would lie. Something about the bear code. And beer. I'm pretty sure there's beer too.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1616, rousseau wrote:
In post 1613, Galron wrote:
hm

i meant that i asked about your read of roden because the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to 'do something even if it doesn't make any sense' would be if trying to divert from roden,

but you say messiness due to not reading lots of things, though i guess it's still weird to me for you to push on something you haven't read the surrounding things
Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1619, Galron wrote:Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
i guess i was more saying that those were the most plausible explanations i could think of for you to do it as mafia, and i thought you were unlikely to be the sort of player to do the first
Show

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1615, Galron wrote:
that's the one you shot DGB in
God that was dumb. But really, they freakin' jailed me the first two nights. Were you scum that game?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1621, Galron wrote:God that was dumb. But really, they freakin' jailed me the first two nights. Were you scum that game?
I was town that got culted at one point
<Embrace The Void>

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1620, rousseau wrote:
In post 1619, Galron wrote:Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
i guess i was more saying that those were the most plausible explanations i could think of for you to do it as mafia, and i thought you were unlikely to be the sort of player to do the first
I suppose if you start from the premise that it didn't make any sense, I can see your POV. It's kind of weird because you've been interpreting a lot of my posts correctly for others this whole day, but maybe not because I hadn't read some stuff so we weren't operating with the same information.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1621, Galron wrote:God that was dumb. But really, they freakin' jailed me the first two nights. Were you scum that game?
I was town that got culted at one point
That was one of the funnest games I can remember.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”