Titus (1):
Dwlee99
RCEnigma (1):
Bingle
T3 (1):
The Emperor

not voting (2):
The Limit Does Not Exist, Fairy Circle

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to Wet. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-17 12:30:00)

modorator notes
  • Squease
Last edited by schadd_ on Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Serioisly though does anyone townread Fairy Circle? I feel like that could be scum indicative. As in they are not being too townie and none of their teammates would wanna openly townread them if scum here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm just gonna follow my gut.
VOTE: Fairy Circle
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 996, Bingle wrote:I'm also slightly concerned with Norwee's progression wrt me. He seemed to have a pretty strong town read of me that he dropped for very little reason. It's possible that he's just sheeping mastina based on her catching him last game (his justification) but I felt like his read on me was more solid than that given T3's conflicting meta examination and
I'm not playing to please you or anyone. Just to catch scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina seems surefire on their read and i trust them so that makes me trust you less.
I still wanna vote Fairy Circle though.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Dwlee, I was busy. Tomorrow I still intend to avoid the thread like I did today. I am deliberately giving you space to see if you can be curious or sort anyone. I didn't see it today in your posting but you did do marginally more than whine about me (you still did that some though). Given I got something closer towards scumhunting, I do want to give you space. My read on you hasn't changed because you aren't hunting. I'm giving it the opportunity to change. I can't do it long though because the deadline. If you're town please give me something. I am not looking for a wall. I just want to see some curiousity somewhere.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 940, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?
@norwee

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1006, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 940, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?
@norwee

-D
A bit torn. Because i think their tone is good, but what they said about their role was scummy.
I wanna say light townread if i were to base it only on my reads and ignoring Mastina’s points.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 994, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 975, Dwlee99 wrote:Scum is just Titus. I really don't get what there is to townread in her shit push on me.
I just feel like a couple of their stances seem unlikely to come from scum.
Explain which ones and why?
The listing of their 3 reads, if all town. Seems pretty bold from scum. And also pushing someone that is unlikely to ever become an elimination with conviction also feels like something unlikely coming from scum. I think Mafia generally play a bit more safe and go for low hanging fruit rather than what Titus did.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1007, NorwegianboyEE wrote:but what they said about their role was scummy.
what was scummy there?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That their ingredient was poison.
Unless i’m misunderstanding here. Each town slot is supposed to receive potions with numerous ingredients. Why did Bingle only have poison?

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i had to spend like 2 minutes staring blankly into space before being able to continue typing

there's a chance a slot gets zero potions. idk how big (because lol math) but it's there. but in order to confirm for the game, you need to not only repeat your alignment, but also one ingredient from a potion. but if you don't have a potion, you have no ingredients, so you cannot confirm like that.

so schadd decided to add a random ingredient into a potionless role pm so that you can still confirm an ingredient even if you don't have a potion. the sample potionless role pm requires you to acknowledge the broken bottles.

so again, what is scummy about bingle's claim, and how the hell did you miss all of this but still ended uo thinking that he's scummy for his claim and ended up voting him even though he was on your "never vote" list prior?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1011, Green Cap Boys wrote:so again, what is scummy about bingle's claim, and how the hell did you miss all of this but still ended uo thinking that he's scummy for his claim and ended up voting him even though he was on your "never vote" list prior?
What do you mean in the last part? I was voting mostly because of Mastina’s case and i trust Mastina. Not really the role claim.
I won’t talk too much about the mechanics stuff because i didn’t even know it was possible to not have potions i thought everyone got the same amount.
I also thought Bingle might have had only harm potions because of the potions and that seemed scum indicative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because of the ingredient*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1011, Green Cap Boys wrote:how the hell did you miss all of this
Do you really need to ask this question to me?
I think it’s been made pretty clear i’m not good at paying attention to complex mechanics.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 996, Bingle wrote:He either slipped or faked a slip that he has no duplicate potions
Uh no I didn't?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

because if you're apparently townreading someone so hard that you declare them as "never voting this slot", and then later on you *do* vote them under the excuse of "sheeping", and when you're asked about your independent read on them, the only reason you have for them being scummy is mechanics, mechanics that you obviously didn't even understand... yeah it's gonna raise a few eyebrows, don't you think?

pedit: my problem isn't you not paying attention to mechanics. my problem is you not paying attention to mechanics and then saying bingle is scummy because of mechanics.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You might as well ask: "why are you the way that you are"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1016, Green Cap Boys wrote:pedit: my problem isn't you not paying attention to mechanics. my problem is you not paying attention to mechanics and then saying bingle is scummy because of mechanics.
I was comparing it to my own role.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Town players are much more likely to have no potions than scum. Bingle should not be the lim today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway quit being baffled by the Norwee and solve elsewhere Datisi. I am town.

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

gut tells me this is townie ignorance but holy fuck do i want to scumread you for this

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yawn

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why can’t you at least ask something interesting.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Green Cap Boys
The Emperor
T3
NorwegianboyEE
Dwlee99
Bingle

RCEnigma
Titus
mastina
Fairy Circle

(Unordered between tiers)

Here's where I'm at. If Titus is town I'm just at the other three in there being evil by PoE. In the top list I could see me being tricked by maybe the emperor? I feel good on Norwee, the cap boys, and bingle. T3 I think is townie but my worry is that he seems townie cause he is trying too hard. So a list including confusing slots would be

Green Cap Boys
NorwegianboyEE
Dwlee99
Bingle

The Emperor
T3

RCEnigma
Titus
mastina
Fairy Circle

VOTE: Fairy Circle