LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:53 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 274, Egix96 wrote:Also, I know you mentioned ADHD, but I'm finding it hard to understand how you could post 250 when you hadn't yet checked the facts.
I guess I was expecting more of a kind of elaboration and an explanation for why they said "green flip." IDK maybe I saw it and it didn't register in my brain because I didn't see what I was looking for. "Doesn't tell us much" is literally sweeping the entire issue under the rug. Like, the whole reason people think it IS a slip is for that specific comment. So for them to just say, "It doesn't mean much" like why are we supposed to just buy that explanation? It's literally a non-explanation. I was looking for an explanation and didn't see one. :shug:
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:35 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 270, Clasko wrote:I would kind of like to know where Turt, SM and Margot stand on the 'slip' as of rn and would also wonder if T3 and LQ are just gonna deathtunnel me at this point, and if so is it solely because of the 'slip'? Like, is this gonna be an issue being taken into D2?
I stand near where Roden kind of stands at this point, but not 100% certain it’s actually a slip just yet. In particular because I was in the game where the tbh tell was correct and nobody thought much about it, so I can absolutely understand why you would focus on something you’d consider a slip.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:41 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clasko

Yeah, I feel like this is money. I think that was an actual slip tbh.
In post 259, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 216, Clasko wrote:Uhh... I'll join in with LQ here for the time being even though a green flip doesn't say much at this moment in time:

VOTE: T3
Okay, I goofed. In Clasko's ISO, the FIRST place green shows up is in Roden's nested quote, but then the last post is where Clasko says it's a green check. This actually erases the TL on T3 because it WASN'T that T3 was doing FPS. So I have T3 as a Null currently. Sometimes I get stuff wrong because I am ADHD so bad, so be patient with me.
Hmmm, nice switch up between 250/259(Im aware this is cuz of your ADHD and I am not calling you scum), but its intresting
In post 265, Roden wrote:
In post 244, T3 wrote:Point is, anyone can perapective slip.
In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clasko

Yeah, I feel like this is money. I think that was an actual slip tbh.
I'm finding it hard to believe Clasko slipped like that. I want to see his response first before discussing it more, but I genuinely don't think scum would make that careless of a mistake, and I think he actually gets some accidental town points for that. If you're voting Clasko, it should be because he voted T3 when he isn't even a scum read.
Roden looks bad if Clakso flips red here. Not calling it a slip is 1 thing, actually giving them TOWN points for it seems so weird like what?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:42 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I agree we cannot let slips just pass by again like with the tbh tell in Summertime, but I think it kind of diverted attention away from sheep move they already made.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Roden »

Why would I look bad if Clasko flips red? I don't think it was a slip, I genuinely just think you guys are interpreting his post poorly.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 280, Roden wrote:Why would I look bad if Clasko flips red? I don't think it was a slip, I genuinely just think you guys are interpreting his post poorly.
Its about giving him town points which is eh to me
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually, I noted something from one of Roden’s scum games, specifically involving past experiences with their scum game with me and Roden’s scum game with them, something really sticks out. So one thing I noticed is that Roden and T3 were townreading each other early, which he in my scum game actually said he would TR my slot when we were both scum. To me there’s also the fact that from what I parsed as pushing pressure off their teammate as well.

This is just meta, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think it should be pointed out.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:16 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Forgot to mention but this is from Gelato 2, Newbie 2066 and Sanwich Debate in 2071 as reference.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:19 am

In post 282, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually, I noted something from one of Roden’s scum games, specifically involving past experiences with their scum game with me and Roden’s scum game with them, something really sticks out. So one thing I noticed is that Roden and T3 were townreading each other early, which he in my scum game actually said he would TR my slot when we were both scum. To me there’s also the fact that from what I parsed as pushing pressure off their teammate as well.

This is just meta, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think it should be pointed out.
In post 283, StrangeMatter wrote:Forgot to mention but this is from Gelato 2, Newbie 2066 and Sanwich Debate in 2071 as reference.
Does this happen often in Roden's Scum games? I'd kinda like to see a pattern.

StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

It’s not really a pattern from just one person if you ask me. It’s a pattern between two users from my experience and reading into a scum game where both T3 and Roden were scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 282, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually, I noted something from one of Roden’s scum games, specifically involving past experiences with their scum game with me and Roden’s scum game with them, something really sticks out. So one thing I noticed is that Roden and T3 were townreading each other early, which he in my scum game actually said he would TR my slot when we were both scum. To me there’s also the fact that from what I parsed as pushing pressure off their teammate as well.

So I think this is effort town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Roden »

In post 281, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 280, Roden wrote:Why would I look bad if Clasko flips red? I don't think it was a slip, I genuinely just think you guys are interpreting his post poorly.
Did you read why I gave him town points? My point was that scum wouldn't be that careless to genuinely slip like that. You said earlier that you play like scum are competent so I'm not sure why it pings you that I'm doing the same.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Roden »

We also lost that game lol, that strat clearly didn't work and I wouldn't repeat it if I got paired with T3 again.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:33 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 287, Roden wrote:
In post 281, HockeyFan wrote:
Did you read why I gave him town points? My point was that scum wouldn't be that careless to genuinely slip like that. You said earlier that you play like scum are competent so I'm not sure why it pings you that I'm doing the same.
Sure, they wouldnt be careless, but at the end of the day this is all WIFOM. You can give them town points, sure,
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:34 am

Post by HockeyFan »

^^ above message cut off, meant to say You can give them town points, sure, but it was just a bit weird to me, I think I take that read above but still think you're scum indivually. i think egix's scum equity has gone up too recently
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:35 am

Post by T3 »

Roden is 100% town. Please shep me on this.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:44 pm

In post 285, StrangeMatter wrote:It’s not really a pattern from just one person if you ask me. It’s a pattern between two users from my experience and reading into a scum game where both T3 and Roden were scum.
Why do you think they would play it the exact same way again?

alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by alstroemerial »

I agree that the “I feel meh about this flip but I’m gonna vote it anyway” is worse than the green comment.

However, I’ll ask Clasko this. What would you make of a red T3 flip?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 pm

In post 293, alstroemerial wrote:I agree that the “I feel meh about this flip but I’m gonna vote it anyway” is worse than the green comment.
Why would it be worse? Why wouldn't it be the same?

alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by alstroemerial »

Because I’m not totally sure if it was a perspective slip but I am 100% sure that it’s a weak reason to vote someone.

On that note I think I need to UNVOTE: because I like the strange slot and do some more thinking.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 291, T3 wrote:Roden is 100% town. Please shep me on this.
Fine :roll:
In post 293, alstroemerial wrote:I agree that the
“I feel meh about this flip but I’m gonna vote it anyway”
is worse than the green comment.

However, I’ll ask Clasko this. What would you make of a red T3 flip?
Is this smth CLkaso said?(the bolded), cuz I cant find it; granted my brains on 2 hours of sleep.

Also I think Strange is town because the content they have made as a replace in is wayyy different then when they replaced in the game newbie 2071(they replaced into a scum slot), so while I hate reading ppl on meta, i think strange is probs town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by T3 »

Locktown: Hockey, Strange, Roden
Town: LQ
POE: Everyone else
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 292, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 285, StrangeMatter wrote:It’s not really a pattern from just one person if you ask me. It’s a pattern between two users from my experience and reading into a scum game where both T3 and Roden were scum.
Why do you think they would play it the exact same way again?
Just because you lose as scum doesn’t mean you can’t do that kind of stuff again at all, and thinking like that could end up with scum completely getting away with doing said risky play because it IS the play Town wouldn’t expect.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 297, T3 wrote:Locktown: Hockey, Strange, Roden
Town: LQ
POE: Everyone else
Im still not sold on the Locktowning of Roden but other than that,