She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wow it's really come to this then
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So I had decided yesterday that dwlee was town and most likely Marci was the last scum, I did not read anymore last night but I did read 2 nights ago and that's why I wanted to keep quiet yesterday.

Math keeps me alive because deepwolf. I keep math alive because deepwolf.

Math what conclusions did you draw from your sunday read from 1-2 Sundays ago?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I also dont kill Marci though as scum because I just went to 3p lylo with her in OMB where we were both town and successfully convinced her to vote scum. I think scum!me is the only one who would not be threatened in 3p by her being indecisive

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Additionally I do not kill Roden n1 due to his D1 reads, and if I wanted to, I could have just not started a wagon on DGB

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Math why is it Dwlee, and Dwlee why is it math?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lol you should be telling me why it's math tbh
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2226, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So I had decided yesterday that dwlee was town and most likely Marci was the last scum, I did not read anymore last night but I did read 2 nights ago and that's why I wanted to keep quiet yesterday.

Math keeps me alive because deepwolf. I keep math alive because deepwolf.

Math what conclusions did you draw from your sunday read from 1-2 Sundays ago?
This is horribly vague and meaningless. If you mean two weeks ago I barely remember what I ate let alone which posts I read. Most of the past few days has been about making sure we have the best chance at winning. I'm getting ready for my weekly game night tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2227, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I also dont kill Marci though as scum because I just went to 3p lylo with her in OMB where we were both town and successfully convinced her to vote scum. I think scum!me is the only one who would not be threatened in 3p by her being indecisive
Says you don't kill Marci as scum, then literally follows it up with why scum you kills Marci lmao
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2229, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Math why is it Dwlee, and Dwlee why is it math?
I don't think it's Dwlee lol. I could fake case them but i think that's incredibly dishonest when I don't think it's them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But like since you asked, if it was me I don't kill Marci there. I just kill math and vote Marci tomorrow. You and Marci cross voting would be completely inevitable imo

My thoughts on the matter were: if math dies, I kill Marci. If I die, it's probably Math but I'm dead so can't do anything about it, cause somewhere along the way I realized I think Kyo is town. I didn't really prepare for this situation though, and Math!scum screwed up by not killing me, and Kyo!scum screwed up by not killing Math.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2230, Dwlee99 wrote:Lol you should be telling me why it's math tbh
Because math hasn't actually solved anything this game and for all he said he would be reading on that sunday he didnt actually read any of it. He went through the trouble of asking for my.scumgames but didnt follow up. He talks about proper procedures and offers mechanical advice, but doesnt actually scumhunt.

I was going to have you two.convince me of who it was if Math had actually read, but it seems that was just him looking busy

VOTE: math

Gl dwlee

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not hammering so math is gonna cross vote here and then I just need to figure out how long I want to take to decide this
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2234, Dwlee99 wrote:But like since you asked, if it was me I don't kill Marci there. I just kill math and vote Marci tomorrow. You and Marci cross voting would be completely inevitable imo

My thoughts on the matter were: if math dies, I kill Marci. If I die, it's probably Math but I'm dead so can't do anything about it, cause somewhere along the way I realized I think Kyo is town. I didn't really prepare for this situation though, and Math!scum screwed up by not killing me, and Kyo!scum screwed up by not killing Math.
Dwlee you know my scum game. Assume I am scum incorrectly. How often do I "mess up"?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2235, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Because math hasn't actually solved anything this game and for all he said he would be reading on that sunday he didnt actually read any of it. He went through the trouble of asking for my.scumgames but didnt follow up. He talks about proper procedures and offers mechanical advice, but doesnt actually scumhunt.

I was going to have you two.convince me of who it was if Math had actually read, but it seems that was just him looking busy

Gl dwlee
VOTE: Kyo

Called it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't know why both math and me are alive and it's fucking me up
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2239, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't know why both math and me are alive and it's fucking me up
It's simple imho.
Kyo can't kill you, else I vote her based on yesterday play. If I'm alive I have to be shaded.
She can't kill me else it becomes a cross vote with her and Marci and she's stuck having to convince you Marci is scum.
Or she can kill Marci and try to convince you I am scum. This one is the easier sell for her.

If I was scum I kill Kyo here.
You'd be in my pocket in this case and I just use that and sell Marci hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

See but if scum!Kyo killed you then I would have just instavoted Marci cause I had already decided last night. I'm going to CVS lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2235, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Gl dwlee
This is also crap. You know my scum game Dwlee. I always read anything that would help my game whatever my alignment. Kyo on the other hand doesn't know I always eventually catch up on things.

Pedit: Scum!Kyo doesn't know you did that though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

How do I know your scum game?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How do you not? You and I have played in a lot of games together and most of my games are scum. Lemme go look up some samples.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I thought this was my first game with you in years.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66833&hilit=Dwlee

Scum game with you town me scum.

That game may be years old but usually I'm pretty memorable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scum sweeps are very very rare on MS so I figured you'd remember.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Lmao so when I summoned voltron to destroy DGB its partner literally bussed with the 6th vote

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2248, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lmao so when I summoned voltron to destroy DGB its partner literally bussed with the 6th vote
I mean you can argue that when you want, but that game literally disproves your argument. I'm very good at manipulating people to do what I want when I'm scum. There just isn't that here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”