PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Spoiler: Secret Communication for Ceph
we're gonna pretend we won't kill Something Scum for another 4 days to give him a chance to get nice and relaxed and then we're gonna jump him
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Pooky has a giant meta book and still thinks I'm ever not stressed as scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

you're not supposed to peek at secret communication scumbag
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2250, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
we're gonna pretend we won't kill Something Scum for another 4 days to give him a chance to get nice and relaxed and then we're gonna jump him
Fleet is the scum caller, that was easy.

Bur finally they are paying attention to me! I thought I'd lost my touch.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:23 am

I don't know what my cell added Pooky's quote to my post, it was unintended.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2188, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is Cephrir and Something_Smart. I'm not sure about the third.
UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2163, Cephrir wrote:also, shutterbug is posting like an unimportant danganronpa character. though not like the one in her avatar, who was actually relatively useful. she spent all of day 1 posting like monokuma just told us we have to murder each other and now she's posting like we just voted out the first blackened, which i guess we did
what
I didn’t even notice this until I saw Shutterbug’s response, and now I’m kinda freaking out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2228, skitter30 wrote:i think shutterbug is town (and i love your posting style!)
I’m just kinda wigging out because it’s somewhere between Nagito and Kokichi in terms of behavior today, and I’m not a huge fan of either character
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, thanks to those who responded to my questions, I’ll probably look deeper later but the answers I got look good for now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2253, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Interesting, why?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I thought I saw something that it seems I didn't wrt DGB, so I'm feeling a bit lost right now. I just finished looking at VCs from D1 which lead me to see that Cephrir/Gamma/Tetrina as a unit bounced around between Enchant and S_S. Imo this indicates they're uninformed after reviewing the combined ISOs. I don't see a bus in there, I feel like they all have natural looking opinions of one another when their reads on each other do come up. At most there is 1 scum here if I'm blind but I am fairly certain this is our townblock.

The one place I noticed anything unusual about these 3 is in , , and Gamma is defending Galron from Cephrir. If Galron flips scum at some point and we have Gamma/Cephrir in (M)ELO, this may be worth looking back to.

Something feels off about Skitter/Ydra dropping their TRs on me - moreso Ydra feels off. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't remember her being chummy with Skitter at all yday and it's possible Ydra is buddying Skitter here.
In post 261, skitter30 wrote:
In post 247, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 215, skitter30 wrote:i'm not really sure why you think i ought to be viewing ssbm as flipbait? that's not how i view her and i'm not sure why that's relevant to the situation
to me, it doesn't seem like you considered whether ssbm could be limbait, or really anything about her mindset. if you did, i think you were uncharacteristically quick to jump to a conclusion based on shallow reasoning. i sort of understand where you're getting the idea that it's likely that ssbm approaches the "malefactors" thing this way as scum, but i have no idea where you get the idea that it's unlikely for her to approach it this way as scum. i felt her explanation was pretty robust and would've at least taken some doing to replicate and scum, and i actually feel like you recognized that too, but you brushed it aside because it didn't fit with your narrative.
ok, i still don't get why you think i should be viewing her as limbait? can you spell out how/why you think i should have been having that thought in this context?

i do think i was considering her mindset - i feel like the way she approached it comes from scum much more often than it does come from town. i'm not really getting what conclusiosn you think i ought to have been drawing here instead?
like my whole point is that i don't think town has the thoughts she had about the caller messages. i don't think town particularly notices the word malefactor (and i'm basing this off the fact that i know i didn't until she pointed it out). but scum, who are flavored this way, would.

i don't really get why you think her approach was townie tbh

and wrt the traitor thing - i'm double-checking the timeline because i'm not sure if that's what she thought the first time she read the messages or the second (i.e. after i called her out on it), because that's relevant to how i
view understand
the situation
Rereading skitter and infinity right now, and going to take another look at Galron. I did get a bit of a feeling in the beginning of this game with Skitter that she was intentionally arguing point-by-point with me to replicate a recent towngame, so I was cautious of TRing her, but I did end up doing that. Looking at this bold though, I feel like this could be a scum correction. If you're saying "view the situation" in a way that means "understand the situation", you don't think twice about it really. The connotation is the same. I feel like this could be skitter editing her post, seeing that the word "view" looks like she doesn't have an opinion on it but is instead just looking at it, and changing it to "understand" because it's a more townie word.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Tetrina »

That's really smart :eek: I want to vote skitter just for that honestly, she gives me the impression that she doesn't really care or amend what she says much with her style so that does look weird for her especially maybe because of the view impression i have of her in my head
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

how am i buddying skitter when i said she fell in my townreads :< that’s not very buddylike i just agreed with the sentiment and was kind of relieved that it was said out loud because i didn’t feel as strongly about why you were town today
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think that's more than a little bit reach-y, and utterly nai for me - i'll leave out words or mid-typing change words but forget yo take the other one out. i'm sure reading ky iso in this game you'll find other examples of similar typos

Also i imagine ydra is chummy with me irregardless either of our alignments
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2261, Tetrina wrote:That's really smart :eek: I want to vote skitter just for that honestly, she gives me the impression that she doesn't really care or amend what she says much with her style so that does look weird for her especially maybe because of the view impression i have of her in my head
>.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2257, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2228, skitter30 wrote:i think shutterbug is town (and i love your posting style!)
I’m just kinda wigging out because it’s somewhere between Nagito and Kokichi in terms of behavior today, and I’m not a huge fan of either character
I dont know what these references are >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Tetrina »

danganronpa!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2263, skitter30 wrote:I think that's more than a little bit reach-y, and utterly nai for me - i'll leave out words or mid-typing change words but forget yo take the other one out. i'm sure reading ky iso in this game you'll find other examples of similar typos

Also i imagine ydra is chummy with me irregardless either of our alignments
this is true :3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

:)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Tetrina
Tetrina
Goon
Tetrina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:17 am

Post by Tetrina »

I have transformed to my 5th from final form
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2262, Ydrasse wrote:how am i buddying skitter when i said she fell in my townreads :< that’s not very buddylike i just agreed with the sentiment and was kind of relieved that it was said out loud because i didn’t feel as strongly about why you were town today
Just feels sudden to me but ofc I'm biased as I'm the object of it. Helps to hear how you're feeling though
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Galron »

Something_Smart being scum here seems kind of doubtful to me. I don't know how often s/s wagons like that take off and then end up being the decided elimination for the day but I can't think of any in personal experience, and I'd have to think it's kind of rare overall. But I look at Roden and then S_S's rep in and I still think that it's a possibility.

I reread a lot of the game and reworked my reads, but none of them are super strong. And skimming the Day 2 stuff has even changed them again a little. I feel pretty indecisive atm and it seems like that's the general feel of the game right now. I know I like Cephrir's tone coming out of day start and I think my early scum lean on him was probably misplaced. I'm also liking skitter more although I get the weird feeling that I'm being pocketed but there's no reason to do that because I don't have a rep (other than shooting DGB in the face) and I haven't played with her a whole lot. Everything I've been reading from her though sounds fairly solidly town. So I guess it is what it is. I have thoughts on others too but I wanted to acknowledge daysttart and at least get a couple things out there before I try to get some work done.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2261, Tetrina wrote:That's really smart :eek: I want to vote skitter just for that honestly, she gives me the impression that she doesn't really care or amend what she says much with her style so that does look weird for her especially maybe because of the view impression i have of her in my head
Yo, love the new PFP
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:14 am

In post 2259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2253, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Interesting, why?
Every caller seem super keen about solving except Fleet who is phoning it in.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: ssbm
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”