She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 344, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 338, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: i didn't really like that they were waiting for somebody else to do the pushing. to me, it feels less like "CLSR said something very convincing" and more like "CLSR seems ready to push a townie, let's help them" and then when they seem to pay not that much attention to what kennyk has been saying (i think everything he's saying is towny enough) i do not see their towny intentions

it's a bit tongue-in-cheek: in my first game someone basically called me 'cringe' and scumread me off of it, and they flipped town. my vote was a random vote so it needed to get off at some point
I don't remember this thing happened in the same way you're describing here.
in the game we played together it didn't happen. it happened in newbie 2071: The Sandwich Debate
No, I meant the
Radical
part which I find later that you also misunderstood the situation.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 341, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 304, kennyk wrote:
In post 295, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 275, kennyk wrote:
In post 271, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 164, kennyk wrote:
In post 161, Radical Rat wrote:People I'd like to hear from before putting my vote back:

Salsa (V/LA should be up today)
catboi
Entellian himself (though that may not be possible...)

And everyone else, of course, but those are the main ones.
I absolutely agree with you, that hearing their point of view would be good. But why not from Save the Dragons (I just noticed that using just the first letters of those three words is no good way to shorten his name) or floo? They didn't respond to this matter either.

I sadly guess you are right about Entellian. And I think Salsa won't change her tripple vote on me either (maybe only by adding more votes. Maybe I am listening to Queen too much [is that even possible?], but it might be she just did what she did, because she's the 'Killer Queen').
:igmeou:
I like the upper part of this post.
Why just the upper part? Don't you like to be called Killer Queen?
Because that part I think you made from good faith (your other posts are weird tbh) and it’s not about what you're calling (unless it’s something offensive), I felt you already made up your mind about me without properly having any conversation with me, that's what I don’t like.
The last part really sounds sarcastic from someone who voted on me multiple times without ever talking with me.
I think I hit the nerve here :wink:
Btw, if I really made up my mind about you, my vote still would be on you.
Yes, you might have hit a nerve there. I don't like people who accuse others of things they themselve do. And after you sussing me for sussing others this is the second time you did it.

As I posted before I am close to voting you. The only reason I am not doing it right now is the fact that you are E-2 and we are currently only seven players. I fear the highly unlikely but possible worst case scenario: our scumread on you is wrong, there is only one mafia vote on you and both inactive players have a town power role. In that case the remaining mafia could hammer you, a townie is dead and we go into night with maybe both town abbilities being unused.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 347, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 315, kennyk wrote:
In post 308, kennyk wrote:
In post 305, Uranus wrote:I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
... cough ... He's a she ... cough ...
This was just going to be my spontanous post about this matter. The rest needed more research and thinking.

Yes it should be
E-2
for Salsa. StD and LQ were on Salsa so your vote make it three. With a majority reached at five that's E-2.

I don't think the responses are weak. They look more like thowing dirt in all directions. Might be town beating around a lot of bushes. But might also be scum trying either to muddy the water and/or to divert the attention to someone else. For me this get's her status updated from null to scumread. It is not enough to put her to E-1 so early after E-2 but maybe after I slept a night over it, this will change.
Hmm....so far, I'm throwing dirt on you and
LQ
and it can be all directional if you two are scums :lol:
You openly distrust LQ and me. But the feeling I get from your posts is that StD and cls is that you slowly try to draw a bad picture around them. So I would call this all directions.
Btw.: If LQ and I really were scum in your logic you would only throw dirt at scum and not at town. That's not all directions. :wink:
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Again the misinterpretation! I sused you because you're playing LAMIST card, and I stated the reasons clearly, go check again.
I can also say you're tunneling me because I was tunneling you, but I'll not say that, because I'm not YOU!
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 352, kennyk wrote:
In post 347, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 315, kennyk wrote:
In post 308, kennyk wrote:
In post 305, Uranus wrote:I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
... cough ... He's a she ... cough ...
This was just going to be my spontanous post about this matter. The rest needed more research and thinking.

Yes it should be
E-2
for Salsa. StD and LQ were on Salsa so your vote make it three. With a majority reached at five that's E-2.

I don't think the responses are weak. They look more like thowing dirt in all directions. Might be town beating around a lot of bushes. But might also be scum trying either to muddy the water and/or to divert the attention to someone else. For me this get's her status updated from null to scumread. It is not enough to put her to E-1 so early after E-2 but maybe after I slept a night over it, this will change.
Hmm....so far, I'm throwing dirt on you and
LQ
and it can be all directional if you two are scums :lol:
You openly distrust LQ and me. But the feeling I get from your posts is that StD and cls is that you slowly try to draw a bad picture around them. So I would call this all directions.
Btw.: If LQ and I really were scum in your logic you would only throw dirt at scum and not at town. That's not all directions. :wink:
To scum!you, all directional means to the mafia team :wink:

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 331, kennyk wrote:
In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 223, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 217, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 171, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i think the dug holes are there regardless of your alignment. radical's intending to put the vote back with no regard to how you reacted at E-2 and even E-1 briefly, meaning that i think that they are holding on to their biases way too much. of course i don't believe that they're intent on murdering you this early, but the information feels like just the right amount to say "oh shoot, my evidence was flimsy wasn't it. moving on"
Oh, I have plenty of regard for those reactions. I'm just thoroughly unconvinced. And yeah, that may be partially confbiased, but well. Biased or not, I can't not see scum there right now.

I've made my case, and I don't really have much else to add to it at present.
hmm, what doesn't interest you about their reactions? i'd be expecting a little bit more flail than what they have shown
Nearly everything about this situation has continued to just read like scum brand thinking. The lack of flailing I actually consider a point against him, albeit a minor one. I think Town is more likely to get upset over false accusations than Scum is over correct accusations.
So you are saying I should have run around and crying 'Mom! Mom! They are calling me Names'? (Yes this is way over the top, but I guess you know what I mean) In that case the argument could have been 'Oh look how easy to upset he is! He must be scum'.
And it is really hard to upset me in forum mafia. I generally try not to be too emotional while writing texts. And it is no exception in mafia.
No, I'm not saying you "should" have done that. Most of the time, getting upset at wagons is more of a personal thing, but in my experience it is somewhat more likely to come from frustrated Town.

Note that I said it was a minor point, and never brought it up in my main arguments against you, only when directly asked by cows why I didn't think you being calm meant you were Town.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:01 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 353, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Again the misinterpretation! I sused you because you're playing LAMIST card, and I stated the reasons clearly, go check again.
I can also say you're tunneling me because I was tunneling you, but I'll not say that, because I'm not YOU!
It is true that you sussed me because you thought (and still think, I guess) I was playing the LAMIST card. But as you explained in the following post you came to this conclusion because I was sussing others.
In post 68, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
"), I found they were trying
too much
which I generally find suspicious.
I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 348, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 316, Save The Dragons wrote:rr why do you trust salsa
Why do
you
not trust me?
cuz i just think you're scum here
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:32 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
I didn't respond to this earlier because I expected you to see the resistance when you finished catching up, but it looks like you still believe it, so... How do you consider this no resistance? From my perspective, it felt like we were getting close to a consensus scumread, then hit a brick wall as blatant scumposting ended up being townread somehow.
been chewing on this quote for a while

is this town frustration?
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:07 am

salsa will you post a readslist
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:22 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 332, kennyk wrote:
In post 328, LicketyQuickety wrote:-
Last edited by lilith2013 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope this is not what I think it is. What is your explanations for these posts LQ?
Has nothing to do with this game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:57 am

In post 318, kennyk wrote:
In post 314, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 312, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: kennyk
Keeping this on E-2.
This is really bad.
Not at all. His vote is quite interesting. Not the fact he voted me. That was to be expected. His mind was made up about me.

What really strikes me as odd is the timing. A few minutes after salsa got the E-2 he revoted me with the (false) E-2 warning. This could be an attempt to get a counterwagon going.

For me this looks very suspicious (yes I sus people again) to vote against this duo. But as I promised I will get a night of sleep first.
Does Scum really fight someone saying a vote on them is bad as Scum? I mean, maybe, but more often Rand>V.

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:19 am

In post 361, LicketyQuickety wrote:Does Scum really fight someone saying a vote on them is bad as Scum? I mean, maybe, but more often Rand>V.
sorry, who is this in reference to?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:27 am

In post 362, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 361, LicketyQuickety wrote:Does Scum really fight someone saying a vote on them is bad as Scum? I mean, maybe, but more often Rand>V.
sorry, who is this in reference to?
Kenny, for say the vote on them wasn't bad like I was saying it was.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 361, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Keeping this on E-2.
This is really bad.
Not at all. His vote is quite interesting. Not the fact he voted me. That was to be expected. His mind was made up about me.

What really strikes me as odd is the timing. A few minutes after salsa got the E-2 he revoted me with the (false) E-2 warning. This could be an attempt to get a counterwagon going.

For me this looks very suspicious (yes I sus people again) to vote against this duo. But as I promised I will get a night of sleep first.
Does Scum really fight someone saying a vote on them is bad as Scum? I mean, maybe, but more often Rand>V.
Did you uh... Read the post by any chance?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:34 am

In post 364, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 361, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Keeping this on E-2.
This is really bad.

Did you uh... Read the post by any chance?
Kinda. Don't know why Kenny is Susing in the last line though.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:53 pm

@mod V/LA until monday evening
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:36 pm

after a bit of thought i don't feel as confident as i did when i first placed my vote on radical. upon an ISO i can't really pinpoint any potential agenda, and i see levels of reasoning that i *think* scum struggles to replicate especially when asked for, so i'll lay off and say they're not the vote today

a very lame thing to say but, i'm feeling one scum in the people that are currently being gone. i've more or less townread everyone that's currently active so that's the only thing i can say without a total reevaluation, which i'm not feeling because there's not really a sense of urgency in the air

UNVOTE: Radical Rat
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:46 pm

In post 367, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:after a bit of thought i don't feel as confident as i did when i first placed my vote on radical. upon an ISO i can't really pinpoint any potential agenda, and i see levels of reasoning that i *think* scum struggles to replicate especially when asked for, so i'll lay off and say they're not the vote today

a very lame thing to say but, i'm feeling one scum in the people that are currently being gone. i've more or less townread everyone that's currently active so that's the only thing i can say without a total reevaluation, which i'm not feeling because there's not really a sense of urgency in the air

UNVOTE: Radical Rat
It's very rarely that easy.

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:09 pm

In post 368, LicketyQuickety wrote:It's very rarely that easy.
apologies for being deliberately tone deaf but i'd apply this better to the kennyk case and say that radical still stinks for it
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 356, kennyk wrote:
In post 353, Salsabil Faria wrote:
It is true that you sussed me because you thought (and still think, I guess) I was playing the LAMIST card. But as you explained in the following post you came to this conclusion because I was sussing others.
In post 68, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
"), I found they were trying
too much
which I generally find suspicious.
I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
Either you're high or my English is bad (not sorry for this particular reason because English isn’t my native language)....

For the last time, I'm explaining & correcting your misinterpreted thoughts about my reason to scumread you. After that, if I see you're doing this again, that'll be a scum claim to me and I'll vote you without asking or correcting you!

I said, I think you're playing LAMIST card (which I generally find more scummy than townie, mentioned the reason also) by jumping out from the RVS stage by appearing
solvy
. And what did you exactly do which made me think it was
too
solvy (a.k.a scummy, mentioned the reason already why I think like that) atp? The answer is: you were doing
I find this sus, thus you're sus; I find that sus, so you're sus
.... That's what I meant when I wrote (
this sus, that sus
) phrase. Therefore, I wasn’t scumreading you because you were susing others, I was scumreading you because
you appeared to be solvy at the RVS stage of the game for getting towncred and it worked for scum!you perfectly because not only you're already in the townblock of some players read-list, my read on you is kept flip-floping because of that (mentioned this too), I'm
your counter wagon now and most probably get eliminated today (which will be fine for town but not for scum!you :giggle:).
So my points to scumread you aren't totally off or too good to be true as scum!you are getting the towncred you need and as multiple people defending you, it'll be not easy (may or may not) to find your partner based on that.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 356, kennyk wrote:I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
And I didn’t say you're tunneling me, I said
I can say that you're tunneling me but I'm not gonna saying it
! I'm going with you over and over again for trying to sort you because I still can't read you with confidence thus sheeping others I think are towns atm. On the other hand, it seems to me that you make up your mind about me already and turned into a wall.

Btw, speaking of read-list, I forgot to share mine, adding it here....

Read-list

Townread:
STD
Radical

Townlean:
clSr
Uranus

Null:
kenny

Scumlean:
floo
/
Entel

Scumread:
LQ

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 348, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 316, Save The Dragons wrote:rr why do you trust salsa
Why do
you
not trust me?
cuz i just think you're scum here
Because I 3 times voted your
gut
townread? Don't you think it's also an interesting fact? :]
I'm disappointing with you actually atp :facepalm: If you can read
kenny
properly here out of the blue, then you should read me accurately too, at least I accept that.

Btw, when I'll flip green, will you still townread
kenny
? I want to know your thoughts after my flip basically...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 358, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
I didn't respond to this earlier because I expected you to see the resistance when you finished catching up, but it looks like you still believe it, so... How do you consider this no resistance? From my perspective, it felt like we were getting close to a consensus scumread, then hit a brick wall as blatant scumposting ended up being townread somehow.
been chewing on this quote for a while

is this town frustration?
I think it is.

kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 360, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 332, kennyk wrote:
In post 328, LicketyQuickety wrote:-
Last edited by lilith2013 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope this is not what I think it is. What is your explanations for these posts LQ?
Has nothing to do with this game.
I feared it had (and it might still be it had) The implications would have been partly game destroying. But because of ongoing games I believe you.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”