GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 346, Jolyne wrote:so here i will do something new because of my d1 scumreads being either hella spot on or a miss -> i will separate the town into 2 lists, 1 are townreads, the other will be people i dont feel comfortable putting in the former.
I ask the people i bin as town are left alone 100% because i have a very good track record of identifying town by the end of d1. Had very few misses in that department, and those came from people who had evolution in play.
wow u seem very confident in this -- lets see if u have a good track on me considering im town. its up to you now to decipher if im town. it will be hilarious if u scumread me
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wow stole my pagetop
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 349, Jolyne wrote:Currently my townreads are :
Dwlee, Kyouko, Andres

I have a couple names that are close to earning a spot on this list.
smh sheeping me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 351, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 346, Jolyne wrote:so here i will do something new because of my d1 scumreads being either hella spot on or a miss -> i will separate the town into 2 lists, 1 are townreads, the other will be people i dont feel comfortable putting in the former.
I ask the people i bin as town are left alone 100% because i have a very good track record of identifying town by the end of d1. Had very few misses in that department, and those came from people who had evolution in play.
wow u seem very confident in this -- lets see if u have a good track on me considering im town. its up to you now to decipher if im town. it will be hilarious if u scumread me
What to make of this
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Jolyne »

The more you talk like this the more i just want to never let you into a townblock for the sake of the gamestate.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait i actually have a geninue question that anyone can pitch to answer but this may be a stupid question but

if someone scumreads you and you are town, is it your fault that you have conducted scummy behavior in that person's pov? or is it their fault for reading you wrong?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 355, Jolyne wrote:
The more you talk like this the more i just want to never let you into a townblock for the sake of the gamestate.
LMFAO

ok ok i was like half joking in that quote -- have fun <3

looking back, i sounded so fucking scummy in that xD
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Jolyne »

depends on the level of faith provided and how willing both sides are to negotiate.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 354, Ythan wrote:
What to make of this
ok i think ur town for having this reaction.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 356, GrandpaMo wrote:if someone scumreads you and you are town, is it your fault that you have conducted scummy behavior in that person's pov? or is it their fault for reading you wrong?
It's a natural part of the game but if you had to assign blame I'd say split it.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Jolyne »

I'm gonna mostly target low wim slots this game because scum are def demotivated bc of the stacked odds atp.
Even if they had the full setup and everyone's roles - it would not help them balance it out.

Treat this shit like mountainous 1 IC and we win
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 339, Jolyne wrote:discredding the clear is not the play you think it is and i have no qualms about burying you if you refuse cooperation with a clear townie.
Knock yourself out.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 359, GrandpaMo wrote:
What to make of this
shallow as a kiddie pool in terms of reasoning.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 362, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 339, Jolyne wrote:discredding the clear is not the play you think it is and i have no qualms about burying you if you refuse cooperation with a clear townie.
Knock yourself out.
That was my -second- olive branch. Keep denying them and you're going to be in trouble.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:38 pm

Mo is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Koba, you can't threaten me with a good time.

Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Jolyne »

I dont care how much you think being a contrarian looks townie - I'm removing all reason for you to do so by making it "good faith or die"
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Jolyne »

How many scum do you think are in the setup, DGB?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 363, Jolyne wrote:
In post 359, GrandpaMo wrote:
What to make of this
shallow as a kiddie pool in terms of reasoning.
reasoning should be obvious here... if not then you should have assumed / implies reasoning here. especially when you reacted the same way

only town would react in a way where they thought the way i said was weird. i even admitted to it being scummy so that would imply having that same intuitive thought -- even you (confirmed town) who reacted the same way -- and so that makes ythan suprised quote come from a towny mindwset of basically saying "wtf is he saying"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

For real though this is nai for dgb we know this.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:42 pm

In post 368, Jolyne wrote:How many scum do you think are in the setup, DGB?
Andres + GrandpaMo = 2

Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 370, Ythan wrote:For real though this is nai for dgb we know this.
Being null is how i found 2/3 scum in my last completed game.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Andres + GrandpaMo = 2
ok dgb pairing me up with me and ic's townread pog.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Andres + GrandpaMo = 2
So you genuinely think andres fake slipped the traitor stuff after I claimed my info?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”