Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Jolyne »

Ythan, i ask you not to contribute if its going to be purely instigating content. I don't get pocketed like by nice words.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Jolyne »

I have a worldview regarding possible scumteams with your name on it and I'd rather eliminate that if it can be helped
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 395, Jolyne wrote:DGB - last chance. Come clean and be honest.
NO U
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:05 pm

In post 398, Jolyne wrote:hard aggression
I respond very poorly to this.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Jolyne »

ok - do you care about winning this game?
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Jolyne »

If you're town - remember you are playing to win this game - not a future scum game.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Jolyne »

After seeing you have low effort shallow games as scum back to back the bar for your alignment indicative play is raised for me because i know that the only way you scumtold in those 2 previous games were because you were pressured.
Unless you wish to inform me what the difference is in your view and why its not present here.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:13 pm

I never play other games in the games I am playing. Yes I care about winning.

But I do not care for your throwing your weight around.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:17 pm

In post 406, Jolyne wrote:After seeing you have low effort shallow games as scum back to back the bar for your alignment indicative play is raised for me because i know that the only way you scumtold in those 2 previous games were because you were pressured.
Unless you wish to inform me what the difference is in your view and why its not present here.
You're not the boss of me. I don't care if you read me right or wrong. I don't care if I'm the lim for today.

Not if I have to lose my dignity and my agency.

Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 408, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 406, Jolyne wrote:After seeing you have low effort shallow games as scum back to back the bar for your alignment indicative play is raised for me because i know that the only way you scumtold in those 2 previous games were because you were pressured.
You're not the boss of me. I don't care if you read me right or wrong. I don't care if I'm the lim for today.

Not if I have to lose my dignity and my agency.
In post 405, Jolyne wrote:If you're town - remember you are playing to win this game - not a future scum game.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

I don't think it's reasonable to apply playing to win in cases of thinking someone isn't trying hard enough. 408 seems like a legitimate point.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 410, Ythan wrote:I don't think it's reasonable to apply playing to win in cases of thinking someone isn't trying hard enough. 408 seems like a legitimate point.
Why is DGB town?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 411, Jolyne wrote:
In post 410, Ythan wrote:I don't think it's reasonable to apply playing to win in cases of thinking someone isn't trying hard enough. 408 seems like a legitimate point.
Why is DGB town?
I'm not saying DGB is town I'm saying implying that DGB is breaking the rules of the game is a bit much.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Jolyne »

No - you think DGB is town. Your wording and actions around it are very much the way one treats a townread.

You ventured as far as to ask me to relieve pressure - citing "standard DGB" - you didn't say "town DGB", ofc, but I guess that was implied, eh?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Ythan »

That's not implied, no. I think there's no reason to immediately string them up when this is exactly what I always see when we play together.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

The fact that there's been no response to anything from 391 on at this point is souring things though.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 321, Jolyne wrote:fam i want alicek but im willing to plow down anyone who tries to call my towncore scum.
I stopped being in the mood for discussion when reading posts like the one above.

I townread Alice.

I will scumread whoever I want to scumread.

Now it is a fact that
I did forget about the game, missed the IC message from the mod, thought Koba was BS'ing claims as usual, read quickly to catch up to see if anything jumped at me. If something drew my attention I posted to memorialize my reads.

That's my response to 391 etc.

Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 416, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 321, Jolyne wrote:fam i want alicek but im willing to plow down anyone who tries to call my towncore scum.
I stopped being in the mood for discussion when reading posts like the one above.

I townread Alice.

I will scumread whoever I want to scumread.

Now it is a fact that
I did forget about the game, missed the IC message from the mod, thought Koba was BS'ing claims as usual, read quickly to catch up to see if anything jumped at me. If something drew my attention I posted to memorialize my reads.

That's my response to 391 etc.
In your own words: Derpclear denied.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Jolyne »

Especially since as someone who does say that - is something likely you *will* fake as scum and thus why you won't townread it as town :)
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

At what point did you realize it was Koba and at what point did you notice the clear?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Look DGB - either you're not reading carefully at all and we should just discard your reads made at that point at that point because you didn't actually process what was said - or you're lying about not knowing anything I said.

You conceded you did see it - and assumed I was gambiting - instead of checking the OP post where IC posts are usually posted - something I am confident enough for you to know.

We have this weird dichotomy where you seem to be not reading well enough to catch the claims I made but also know enough to have reads on people who commented on those things you claim you missed + you also ceded you caught me saying I'm IC. ALSO MY DAMN NAME IS GREEN IN THE VOTECOUNT and you were the 5th post after that so what is the reason you missed that?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Jolyne »

In post 420, DkKoba wrote:Look DGB - either you're not reading carefully at all and we should just discard your reads made at that point at that point because you didn't actually process what was said - or you're lying about not knowing anything I said.

You conceded you did see it - and assumed I was gambiting - instead of checking the OP post where IC posts are usually posted - something I am confident enough for you to know.

We have this weird dichotomy where you seem to be not reading well enough to catch the claims I made but also know enough to have reads on people who commented on those things you claim you missed + you also ceded you caught me saying I'm IC. ALSO MY DAMN NAME IS GREEN IN THE VOTECOUNT and you were the 5th post after that so what is the reason you missed that?
pee pee poo poo
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 295, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not getting geraintm town vibes, but it's early in the game and I have faith I'll be able to read that slot eventually.
I am sure you will. I def won't be giving off scum vibes this game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 295, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not getting geraintm town vibes, but it's early in the game and I have faith I'll be able to read that slot eventually.
In post 334, Ythan wrote:Communism is an ideology America is a country. There are American communists even, and American communist propaganda at that.
I'm a rom-communist
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Ythan »