Fairy Circle (3):
NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, mastina
T3 (2):
The Emperor, Titus
RCEnigma (1):
Bingle

not voting (1):
The Limit Does Not Exist

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to Wet. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-17 12:30:00)

modorator notes
  • drink potions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reminder that this game will be using
    plurality executions
    if no majority occurs before deadline

I still don't know where I stand on bingle. Aorn I don't want to elim there but townreading all of the FC wagon end of day, Titus conf town, emperor town , gcb town leaves bingle and tldne as sore thumbs.

If I go under the assumption FC is town : T3/dwlee/tldne or bingle/tldne + 1 of T3/dwlee

FC as scum makes the scum team composition harder to nail but tldne still makes sense as an FC partner in enough worlds that they are a way better elim than Bingle even if the chance of Bingle+tldne exists.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That wasn't the final VC for day 1.

Anyway bingle and tldne only really interact on mech topics. The strongest opinion bingle has even given on the tldne was after prodding from norwee but there hasn't been any progression there. So there is partner equity with tldne remaining a stagnant null read.

Rereading bingle in iso I doubt a bingle + FC exists. They interact the same way that bingle and tldne do but learning that elims were plurality Bingle throws a vote down on FC to bring the wagons even a day off the deadline and then doesn't show back up for eod. Even if Titus is the elim with tied wagons it's too risky to make that play on a partner.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1773, T3 wrote:
In post 1772, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1770, T3 wrote:
In post 1758, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1745, T3 wrote:Does Norwee's underage waifu think RCE is actualy scummy or just PoE?
What d’you think?
:igmeou:
No.
No to what?
RCE is leantown. I don't find him scummy.
Do you have any specific reason to believe that or is it just what you think?
He sounds towny and I scumread limit and Bingle much more.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this where Titus would say: "Omg T3 and RCE are locktowning each other" :shifty:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:45 am

Post by T3 »

Yes :|
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:26 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
votey 2.2 !

Bingle (2):
mastina, Fairy Circle
RCEnigma (2):
NorwegianboyEE, Dwlee99
The Limit Does Not Exist (2):
Green Cap Boys, The Emperor
Fairy Circle (1):
RCEnigma

not voting (3):
The Limit Does Not Exist, T3, Bingle

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to fall into a swamp full of friendly bugs. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-08-29 21:20:00)

modorator notes
  • potiont.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

Moms away, so flea shall play!

VOTE: RCEnigma
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
If it's unsigned, it's probably Momlinda.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1766, Fairy Circle wrote:Bearing in mind you modded for me and played against me, what am I doing here that's so incredibly scummy?
My big concerns with you are that in mom’s absence you leaned into moms absence and you outright refused when I tried to gain insight to your hydra intraplay.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 463, Bingle wrote:
In post 462, Fairy Circle wrote:Momcinda thinks you're town, I don't.

-Malefleacent
Ooooh! Hydra Dissonance!

I want you to explain why Mom thinks Norwee is town and Mom to explain why you think Norwee is scum.
It started here, but you’ve had several instances of “Our reads don’t align” and I haven’t seen any real effort put into making those reads align or explaining why they don’t align.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Bingle »

T3, why did you suggest the most time and effort intensive NA plan with less than 24 hours in the day?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1776, RCEnigma wrote:Anyway bingle and tldne only really interact on mech topics. The strongest opinion bingle has even given on the tldne was after prodding from norwee but there hasn't been any progression there. So there is partner equity with tldne remaining a stagnant null read.
I mean... Yeah? SS is pretty unreadable to me and Lilith is someone I don't know well, but who is absent for RL reasons: clearly not a high priority sort by any metric. I'd be unsurprised if they flipped either way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1784, Bingle wrote:T3, why did you suggest the most time and effort intensive NA plan with less than 24 hours in the day?
I randomly thought of it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Bingle »

I actually like RCE on the last couple of pages looking at what scumteams make sense. It's a pretty town way of parsing the game, mostly because he's aiming it at where not to vote rather than where to vote. I'm aware that his takeaway is that FC and I aren't S/S, which is pretty obvious, but the angle and thoughts to reach that strike me as townish.

Also, I realized who would be my most likely scumpartner in this setup and it's funny enough that I'm going to share it regardless of the fact that it's probably going to make Norwee lockscum me.

It's mastina. Mastina has been consistently pushing me, but just enough that I'm able to break the momentum fairly easily. She disappears just often enough to keep me relevant to the thread while not actually putting me in any significant danger and her reasoning is reasonable but not altogether convincing. This is 100% the plan we'd have settled on if we were scum together this game, and in fact the only person I'd be more likely to pull this with is Pine. We also share a very similar PoE pool which allows her to compromise on any push I make under the premise she thinks I'm bussing.

Yes, I'm aware I just S/S theater cased myself and someone I'm strongly townreading and that actually voicing these thoughts is a terrible idea. Deal with it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Bingle »

FWIW, your plan was 100% a decent one, and it was one I addressed in my wall (which is why I'm bringing this up, I thought it was kinda strange that Datisi argued against it on the grounds I said it was a bad idea when in reality I argued against it because I don't think it was viable to pull off on D1 and rather is a better D3 plan when potions were running low all around and we would presumably get the most return for targeted shots). I don't think GCB calling you out on parroting a plan I'd dismissed as too complicated to organize as "Bingle said no" is ever S/S.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1787, Bingle wrote:Also, I realized who would be my most likely scumpartner in this setup and it's funny enough that I'm going to share it regardless of the fact that it's probably going to make Norwee lockscum me.
Why would you suggesting Mastina to be a possible scum partner make me lockscum you?
As in, why do you think i would do that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For Divide and Conquer flashbacks?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For the record, if you flipped scum i wouldn’t believe you were alligned with Mastina for a second.
And that’s not based on anything you’ve said.

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1678, Fairy Circle wrote:You're trying to read Mom thinking faer me. Soooo no. I can't work it out. Because your basis is wrong.
I assure you, I'm not. When Mom is around I hope you can ask her what she thinks since this is the sort of thing that I don't think you can figure out on your own and which she might not be able to figure out on her own but between the two of you you might be able to piece together what I've been getting at.
In post 1672, Dwlee99 wrote:So I watched t3 last night and no one harmed them. I picked t3 because I thought two things: if t3 is scum, we could get clears cause I thought town might dump shots there. And if t3 is town, scum might attack him because they'd suspect he is unlikely to be watched. That no one attacked him makes me think now that t3 might be evil.
For the record, I don't currently think Dwlee is scum but this is perfectly plausible of Dwlee being scum as it is exactly the sort of action he would do as scum knowing he would do it as town.

But that's not something to tackle today. Today I've got a limited vote pool and Dwlee is outside of that today.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1790, NorwegianboyEE wrote:For Divide and Conquer flashbacks?
Yes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1788, Bingle wrote:FWIW, your plan was 100% a decent one, and it was one I addressed in my wall (which is why I'm bringing this up, I thought it was kinda strange that Datisi argued against it on the grounds I said it was a bad idea when in reality I argued against it because I don't think it was viable to pull off on D1 and rather is a better D3 plan when potions were running low all around and we would presumably get the most return for targeted shots). I don't think GCB calling you out on parroting a plan I'd dismissed as too complicated to organize as "Bingle said no" is ever S/S.
This post sounds really towny but I don't know why.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:51 am

Post by T3 »

OKAY RCE metadive time.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Time to meta the metagame of that particular metagaming individual, by which i mean the meta… of their meta.
I love meta.

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:51 am

Post by T3 »

Town RCE jokes around a lot and his posts have less content overall than his scumgame. Town him also engages with the discussion mkore than scum him. That was all I got, he has too few recent games.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1792, mastina wrote:
In post 1678, Fairy Circle wrote:You're trying to read Mom thinking faer me. Soooo no. I can't work it out. Because your basis is wrong.
I assure you, I'm not. When Mom is around I hope you can ask her what she thinks since this is the sort of thing that I don't think you can figure out on your own and which she might not be able to figure out on her own but between the two of you you might be able to piece together what I've been getting at.
In post 1672, Dwlee99 wrote:So I watched t3 last night and no one harmed them. I picked t3 because I thought two things: if t3 is scum, we could get clears cause I thought town might dump shots there. And if t3 is town, scum might attack him because they'd suspect he is unlikely to be watched. That no one attacked him makes me think now that t3 might be evil.
For the record, I don't currently think Dwlee is scum but this is perfectly plausible of Dwlee being scum as it is exactly the sort of action he would do as scum knowing he would do it as town.

But that's not something to tackle today. Today I've got a limited vote pool and Dwlee is outside of that today.
Or... Dwlee is town doong that action?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1798, T3 wrote:Or... Dwlee is town doong that action?
Yes, that is the my current assumption overall.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”