Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Kazyan »

Confirmed Town
:
Jolyne (duh)

Townread
:
ssbm_Kyouko (Read has not changed: actual attempts to solve the game without trying to cover her butt. Town wants to be right; this is what Kyo is doing)
Andresvmb (actively trying to figure out how this game works)
Nathann (This kind of soft-tunnel on me comes from town, in my experience. If this is scum, it's very patient scum, asking so many probing questions but constantly sitting on a weak scumlean for me.)

Townlean
:
geraintm (Read has not changed: I think this guy is just a goober, not flailing scum.)
Ythan (gut read tbh)

Null/Lurky
:
Enchant (+town points for that Nixie reaction, but still content-light)
Nixie (tried to guide the conversation somewhere useful instead of letting a not-very-talkative town waste their time, but then vanished)

Scumlean
:
Dwlee99 (Dwlee makes a lot of sense, but in an agenda-y way, but Jolyne says town??)
Alice (my read has not changed: stilted, fake-seeming communication style)

Delet this
:
DGB (full of contradictions)
GrandpaMo (badposting)

---

There are obviously problems in this list, because there are only two scum, but that's what I've got.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 510, Andresvmb wrote:^those are the posts I’m talking about.
In post 524, Nathann wrote:
In post 523, Jolyne wrote:its kinda impossible for me to "solve the game" for town if town doesn't act on their own accord/present their own opinions so.
Yes, that's the whole point. The "you're not the Townleader" line annoyed me.
I think in 512 enchant is referring to andres not being the townleader? He says anime but I think that's more likely an autocorrect than it is he's calling Jolyene anime, because there are a few of anime avatars this game
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 486, Enchant wrote:
In post 485, Andresvmb wrote:Where you ask what’s up and just avoid actually speaking about the game or provide any positive contribution at all.
It's not like you want to ask something from me, or so on.
This is some low low low hanging fruit
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 519, Enchant wrote:Oh sorry, if you are town it's not like you catched atleast one mafia yet. Is this count as terrible?
You’re only engaging with negative reads of your slot in a childish way, and not saying much else. Your play is objectively detrimental to the Town. Whether it’s coming from Scum is hard to tell.

And I’ll let my track record speak for itself. I don’t have to defend my play to you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 520, Nathann wrote:Andres, I believe 512 is aimed at me, considering the very creative jab at my avatar.
Yeah I realize this now. They also responded that their retort wasn’t aimed at me (though they missed a word) while calling me Scum.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Jolyne »

I have 4 recent games with dwlee and was a moderator spectating dwlee as scum

I think I have the merit to have confidence in how I read dwlee early on.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Jolyne »

especially when I walked into this game anonymous and dwlee couldnt know to play around me
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Jolyne »

In post 527, Ythan wrote:
In post 485, Andresvmb wrote:Where you ask what’s up and just avoid actually speaking about the game or provide any positive contribution at all.
pruning people who aren't towntelling in any capacity is the best way to build a path to win the game often
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 532, Jolyne wrote:
In post 527, Ythan wrote:
pruning people who aren't towntelling in any capacity is the best way to build a path to win the game often
Oh absolutely. It didn't get any better from that point forward either ftr.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 526, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 510, Andresvmb wrote:^those are the posts I’m talking about.
In post 524, Nathann wrote:
In post 523, Jolyne wrote:its kinda impossible for me to "solve the game" for town if town doesn't act on their own accord/present their own opinions so.
Yes, that's the whole point. The "you're not the Townleader" line annoyed me.
I think in 512 enchant is referring to andres not being the townleader? He says anime but I think that's more likely an autocorrect than it is he's calling Jolyene anime, because there are a few of anime avatars this game
No, i simple hate persons with attlitude "Act like i say or yeet" which anime (other anime) trying to purpose on me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 488, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 416, DrippingGoofball wrote:I will scumread whoever I want to scumread.
You can absolutely do this. But see here’s the problem. You’re wrong. And you completely fail to take into account the views of players that are reading closely and have demonstrated competence in other games, like Koba. Which is why I think your reads should be discarded.

Also, I’ve been Town 16 games in a row in this forum, and have yet to play Scum. In fact I think it’s very likely you have no idea how I play as Scum, but should have a very good grasp for how to confidently pick out when I’m Town. The fact that you think you can confidently say that I’m Scum is aggravating, particularly when I’m actually present in this game.

As a side note, I purposefully decided to take a break because I was not contributing in the way that I liked the last few games, and now that you can see I’m not just lurking D1 out or coming in at odd times, you still get me wrong. And okay it’s D1, but you’re pretending like your read is rock solid. It’s horrendous.
I know how you play as town, and so far, this isn't it.

I always pretend my reads are rock solid. Especially in the first 25 pages :lol:

You complain that I scumread you and you try to badger me to sheep Koba, that's a HELL NO and a HARD PASS.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:42 am

Mild townlean in Enchant.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 525, Kazyan wrote:
Confirmed Town
:
Jolyne (duh)

Townread
:
ssbm_Kyouko (Read has not changed: actual attempts to solve the game without trying to cover her butt. Town wants to be right; this is what Kyo is doing)
Andresvmb (actively trying to figure out how this game works)
Nathann (This kind of soft-tunnel on me comes from town, in my experience. If this is scum, it's very patient scum, asking so many probing questions but constantly sitting on a weak scumlean for me.)

Townlean
:
geraintm (Read has not changed: I think this guy is just a goober, not flailing scum.)
Ythan (gut read tbh)

Null/Lurky
:
Enchant (+town points for that Nixie reaction, but still content-light)
Nixie (tried to guide the conversation somewhere useful instead of letting a not-very-talkative town waste their time, but then vanished)

Scumlean
:
Dwlee99 (Dwlee makes a lot of sense, but in an agenda-y way, but Jolyne says town??)
Alice (my read has not changed: stilted, fake-seeming communication style)

Delet this
:
DGB (full of contradictions)
GrandpaMo (badposting)

---

There are obviously problems in this list, because there are only two scum, but that's what I've got.

I am on my phone right now, and will post more thorough on other interactions however this stick out to me. You basically use surface level logic to scumead me and just because it is bad posting in your point of view another person could say the merit in which I have posted comes from a town mind set. I am basically saying you probably have not just taken a look to deciphee what I said and why I said it but just sheeped everyone else. I do agree and I already admitted I was just making around since I haven't gone into my full effort mode, but I already have gave my reads and gave my logic that supports it. Heck, you even have people sheeping me, never following up, or just blantaly scum reading me for no reason. No one has yet gave a good scum case on me other than using my "bad posts" if you look and read my meta, you would see this is not the first time people have scumread me for almost the same reason and I flipped town.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

meming*
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:51 am

Kazyan's list looks like general consensus, nothing original.

Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Kazyan »

I'll ISO you, GMo, to see if that stuff is true.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 540, Kazyan wrote:I'll ISO you, GMo, to see if that stuff is true.
Please feel free to do so, you sheep.

You literally had all of my 3/4 town reads in your townread spot.

The only read that is different is probably gerantim
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 540, Kazyan wrote:I'll ISO you, GMo, to see if that stuff is true.
This is also feels like scum resending here after pushed with facts. You will look at my iso and realize the shitpush you just made lol.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:You will look at my iso and realize the shitpush you just made lol.
In post 541, GrandpaMo wrote:Please feel free to do so, you sheep.
If you're just going to set me up for a double bind, then I won't bother.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Kazyan »

Anyway, I'm willing to yeet within {GMo, DGB, Dwlee, Alice, Enchant} today. The wagons and pushes are pretty disparate right now, so we should figure out who we actually want to send packing.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 543, Kazyan wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:You will look at my iso and realize the shitpush you just made lol.
In post 541, GrandpaMo wrote:Please feel free to do so, you sheep.
If you're just going to set me up for a double bind, then I won't bother.
What does this even mind?

You literally shit push me with the implication that you have NOT read my iso / looked at what I have said (including my reads and interactions) by offering to read my ISO. You either, as town, feel free to ISO me and decipher if I am town or scum because that isn't my job to do that. I am just playing the best of my ability as town towards my wincon helping in any way possible -- it is just up to you see if I am doing that from a scum perspective or town perspecitve. You can also NOT iso me, and go on blind opionion and manipulated context that was spewn out from different people and continue to sheep other people or you can just formulate your own analysis, just like how I expect you to do.

good luck. prove to me that you are town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

mean*
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Kazyan »

Look, I'm sorry for sheeping, but for most of the game, every time I've posted an original thought, someone with like 14 years of Mafia experience has told me that the person I'm scumreading is just Like That and that they have a rock-solid track record to reading that exact person. If you want me to go back to saying wrong things instead of following the people who matter in the game, I'll do that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:25 am

In post 544, Kazyan wrote:GMo, DGB, Dwlee, Alice, Enchant
A lot of options for you!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:27 am

In post 547, Kazyan wrote:someone with like 14 years of Mafia experience has told me that the person I'm scumreading is just Like That
I might be the only person who is just "Like That" so it's not a pervasive issue.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”