Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3648, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3646, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3644, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not too sure that scum would shoot std unless he was rolecopped or something.
Scum watched Cheeky N1 most likely
Whether Cheeky is scum or town I’m not sure but either way her mason claim made her a likely target for protectives
Cheeky/most low lvls

Like I could see cheeks fake claim mason as either alignment. And the fake claiming mason is just kinda a fad right now

The mason claim was unforced. Who claims mason unless run up to E-2?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3605, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why would Cheeky "gladiate" me and not MegA, who are both claiming the same role?

It makes no sense at all.
That’s a very good question!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3614, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3613, DrippingGoofball wrote:Every player has posted togameday and no one has claimed an action that could have stopped the NK.

Which means probably no one stopped a NK.

Which means that the scum big brained and did not submit a NK? It's farfetched.
I think it is likely if Gamma is scum.
Don’t think I don’t notice you skating and dancing around affirming you turnaround on me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3618, Nero Cain wrote:If cheeky is a scum watcher then gamma is prob town yea?
Cheeky damn near broke my will to live in the game with the claim and how much it confuses me, which has only happened when she’s been scum and I’ve been town (well, once, lol) but I fully expect that to not be convincing as a point for me!town because I didn’t exhibit any outward signs of that feeling before catching myself on it. I guess how I can construe it is that me being mindful of that sort of reaction wouldn’t be as necessary as scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3635, CheekyTeeky wrote:I am not mad about being flipped, I was expecting to be killed last night so I wouldn't have to out myself to get Gamma. I'm just annoyed at how daft everyone is being this day phase. If anything my play D2 was bad I shouldn't have assumed DGB was ascetic but I couldn't see any reason for scum to roleblock me.
This trajectory feels like such bullshit seeing as you were so tepid about confirming or denying anything about what the result meant for me yesterday. If you’re actually playing with an unbiased POV there’s nothing as I see it about what you’ve done that alters what alignment I can be. You shouldn’t have been defending me earlier, and you shouldn’t be shading me now.
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2231, CheekyTeeky wrote:DGB might be an idea to
tell us who you're targeting
so if you get NK'd LQ can confirm if it worked.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:33 pm

In post 2429, CheekyTeeky wrote:If DGB lives but is role blocked MegA will see who did it. If DGB dies MegA will see it. If MegA dies DGB adds another conf town to hood or is RB'd or tries to add scum.
I really don't believe the alleged gambit.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So here’s what’s on my mind rn.
If Shrek flips scum PR, dwlee probably needs to get limmed at some point. But if he’s not watcher specifically, that makes things a bit perplexing, because I feel like from how MegA claimed from Shrek’s scumflip scum have to have a watcher, but it can’t be Cheeky because can’t self-watch and scum watcher presumably was on Cheeky.

So basically I feel like my view of the game state makes sense but it’s kinda coming apart at the seams with more thought. Though honestly Cheeky, if scum, checks a box I was unaware of who was filling it this game, that being “scum in my townblock”. I almost ALWAYS seem to locktown a scum early on. Idk if I can ever curb that habit, but I’m at least aware of it, making it able to be played around. Cabd in the past has said that the person I defend the hardest is the one person who should be eliminated above all else, and iirc I more-or-less agreed with him. As someone who has a lot of irl issues to grapple with, I’ve learned that you have to work within the limitations you have, rather than try to surpass them.
<Embrace The Void>

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Someone vig me and put me out of my misery. Note to self to assess players level of reasoning before attempting to gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
<3 xx
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:45 pm

In post 3657, Gamma Emerald wrote:scum watcher presumably was on Cheeky.
Why...

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3657, Gamma Emerald wrote:If Shrek flips scum PR, dwlee probably needs to get limmed at some point.
This is not based in reality
I prefer they, thanks :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:47 pm

In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
But that's not what the sequence of your posts suggests you did.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gamma you can't save it, I'll flip one way or another so you're pretty much food now. The last scum if there's 4 I don't have a clue on but I guess Kitty is fine.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3661, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
But that's not what the sequence of your posts suggests you did.
Yes it is if you would just bloody reset instead of viewing everything from the viewpoint I'm scum it might just kick you in the face hard enough to sink into your brain.
<3 xx
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mega almost got off with not being the day's lim a second time for no reason. Mega was confirmed scum if Cheeky is town. The chance of Shrek being town was non zero and I didn't want Mega to get off again because the way people kept moving away from them for no reason despite being confirmed scum from people who were refusing to vote them made me think they were more likely to be a scum PR than Shrek. If Shrek flips scum PR okay I was wrong but this "dwlee doesn't live to ELO because they pushed mega through" is dumb.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3662, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gamma you can't save it, I'll flip one way or another so you're pretty much food now. The last scum if there's 4 I don't have a clue on but I guess Kitty is fine.
I’ve faced similar odds and still lived to endgame as town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3664, Dwlee99 wrote:Mega almost got off with not being the day's lim a second time for no reason. Mega was confirmed scum if Cheeky is town. The chance of Shrek being town was non zero and I didn't want Mega to get off again because the way people kept moving away from them for no reason despite being confirmed scum from people who were refusing to vote them made me think they were more likely to be a scum PR than Shrek. If Shrek flips scum PR okay I was wrong but this "dwlee doesn't live to ELO because they pushed mega through" is dumb.
Tbh this is fair
But I still think you’ve turned Nero into your own little hobby horse
<Embrace The Void>

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dwlee is definitely town based on his lack of TMI yesterday. I think Shrek being a PR is also likely if they did actually visit DGB and not kill them. If Shrek flips goon then it's likely Shrek was going to DGB to NK and the StD kill was in fact due to the protective. I do think MegA messed up by spewing too much info in their fake watch result.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:Someone vig me and put me out of my misery. Note to self to assess players level of reasoning before attempting to gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
If there actually was a Vig, Shrek would already be dead.

Also it's really unfair to say our reasoning is bad when you've been asked multiple times why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from. All you've done is blankly defend it without telling us why you actually did it or what you hope to gain from it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3668, Roden wrote:
In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:Someone vig me and put me out of my misery. Note to self to assess players level of reasoning before attempting to gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
If there actually was a Vig, Shrek would already be dead.

Also it's really unfair to say our reasoning is bad when you've been asked multiple times why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from. All you've done is blankly defend it without telling us why you actually did it or what you hope to gain from it.
I already have posted my reasons for it, if you don't like them that's a matter of opinion. Here it is again:

1. I thought he might be NK to make all the people pushing him look bad.
2. I thought Nero/DGB were scum based on play therefore likely to NK gamma.

I wasn't expecting to gain any information N1 because I'd have to try and predict scum NK which I knew was unlikely. Why would a scum watcher watch Gamma and not A50 or someone else quietly watching the thread as PRs typically do?
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3668, Roden wrote:why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from.
Like explain this to me because it makes no sense at all.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cheeky getting mad and throwing a fit is priceless
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You're both saying my target was dumb but not dumb enough for a protective or cop to target which is contridictory.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3671, Nero Cain wrote:Cheeky getting mad and throwing a fit is priceless
You're a jerk.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No it's not? Like I could see an invest target gamma but I think a protective never does. But then if you were a town watcher why would you want to catch a protect or invest? That's actually csfs and rodent point that it makes more sense as a scum watcher to target gamma than a town one

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”