Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by Manito »

EBWOP:

Messed up a quote immediately before the red text:
LlamaFluff wrote: Hurrah for pot shots at my case. I still think Corin was acting scummy, if no one agreed with me, he wouldnt of been lynched no matter how much noise I made. Nice misrep on why I wanted him lynched too.
NANANANA NANA NA

FaerieLord - 3 (armlx, orangepenguin, SpryeX)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
StrangerCoug - 1 (TheSweatpantsNinja)
LlamaFluff - 1 (Manito)

Not voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord, StrangerCoug

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I will try to put up a response tomorrow but this is still what I have a hard time with.

You use things that K7 and FL have done, and say "See this makes you scum". That does not follow a logical path when you are basing so much of your case around that. The world works in a way that says A->B->C is how you arrive at a conclusion. You are saying "yeah I think A and B are true, so lets just skip to C". This is what is going to happen and what is happening in my opinion.

K7 and manito are probally scum together, that explains why manito has been keeping him at a number two suspect for a long time, and it explains why he never attempted to save him D1.5 while calling FL scummy for doing so. What is occuring now is that he is attempting to get me lynched in order to help K7 later in the game. In a A->B->C path where A is scum and C is town. It is highly benifical to the scum to get player C lynched first, as it usually cuts down on how much player C is suspected. This is what is happening now.

Does anyone else realize that despite the fact that manito has been calling K7 scum for a majority of this game he not only passed on a chance to get him lynched but now is so assured of his scumminess, that he is not even bothering to get him lynched, but instead launching an OMGUS inspired attack against me using the fact that "K7 is scum" to base parts of his case?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by Manito »

Only been calling K7 scum since my re-read. Always was just suspicious of him because of his lurking. Connections made between you, FL, and him have upgraded my view of him.

I point out things that K7 and FL have done
because
of your influence. That's what makes you scum.

You're grasping at straws Llama. If you can't defend yourself with some solid evidence and quoted posts supporting that evidence, you can't even begin to attack the "logical path" I've used that you find so faulty, when I've clearly supported it with actual posts, not rhetoric.
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:Only been calling K7 scum since my re-read. Always was just suspicious of him because of his lurking.
This. This is one of my big reasons I want you lynched. At the Corin/K7 lynch you were just "suspicious" of K7, at least enough to put him in your top three spots. Now, when the lynch became between Corin and K7 you threw away your vote. I see zero, zero reason town would ever throw away a vote when the lynch is one of two in the first place, and even less reason to throw away a vote when the lynch is between someone they consider town, and someone they consider suspicious.

The fact that you technically were defending K7 here by not voting him, while calling Corin town, and K7 scummy, and FL scummy for voting Corin near deadline, makes me increasingly comfortable calling a manito-K7 scum pairing. Nothing else explains why you seem to be so willing to call K7 scum, but did nothing about it when presented with the chance to lynch him.
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

If both of you are so convinced of K7 being scum, why aren't either of you voting him? Since you both think the other is partners with him.

Instead of voting eachother, you could just vote the person you think is scummy's partner. That would make a lot more sense. Unless, one of you ARE indeed killa's partner, then I see why you wouldn't actually vote him. Hmm..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

orangepenguin wrote:If both of you are so convinced of K7 being scum, why aren't either of you voting him? Since you both think the other is partners with him.
Apart from what is happening with manito I dont see a lot of reason to really think K7 is scum. I want to lynch in a manner that actually is logical, not one where I start trying to lynch player B because I think player A is scum. If manito is town, then I would rather not string up K7 right now, im not sure if this is clear though as I am having a hard time explaining it.

Simply my logic says A connects to B connects to C. I dont have what I need to prove B comfortably if A is yet to be proven. Turning on K7 right now would be the equivilant of what manito is doing with me, because K7 and FL are scum, I am scum, which is incorrect and indefenseable with both of them alive.

Please ask questions though and jump in. I know that I dont like reading games where there is long back and forths between players, but I know I am stubborn enough to keep fighting untill something happens.
Co-host of The USL Show
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:00 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

killa seven has been prodded. I won't be doing this again.

Still looking for replacements for Joubert and FaerieLord.

NOTE: On Thursday, it will have been four full weeks with Joubert's role empty. At this point, I'll be in "seriously considering modkill" territory.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Manito »

orangepenguin wrote:If both of you are so convinced of K7 being scum, why aren't either of you voting him? Since you both think the other is partners with him.

Instead of voting eachother, you could just vote the person you think is scummy's partner. That would make a lot more sense. Unless, one of you ARE indeed killa's partner, then I see why you wouldn't actually vote him. Hmm..
As you can see, LF doesn't think K7 is scum, and has been defending him the entire time. As for myself, I see LF as a much, much bigger threat than K7, because he is here and he is influencing the game. K7 can be dealt with later, but LF needs to be addressed now, in my opinion.

------------------------------

Llama, you're continuing to grasp at straws and now you're trying to misrepresent what I've said.
LlamaFluff wrote:Simply my logic says A connects to B connects to C. I dont have what I need to prove B comfortably if A is yet to be proven. Turning on K7 right now would be the equivilant of what manito is doing with me, because K7 and FL are scum, I am scum, which is incorrect and indefenseable with both of them alive.
My logical path is not "K7/FL are scum, so Llama must be scum" - my logical path is "Llama is scum, and he's been collaborating and defending K7/FL, who are also more than likely scum". You intentionally pushed a weak case on Corin to a mislynch.

Saying that I was "defending K7 by not voting him" on D1.5 is like saying I was defending everyone I haven't voted - it's a desperate tactic to deflect from what really needs to be your focus and the focus of everyone here. You need to do one thing here, Llama.

Answer the questions set forth in my posts. Use quotes from your own posts, if you can actually find any that support your claims, to defend yourself. If you can't do this (and I have serious doubts that you can) - great, I'll back down. But if you can't, then stop trying to bluster your way out of the corner by trying to attack my argument poorly and point fingers at other things. You're doing the very thing that you got Corin lynched for - you're ignoring a very big case against you, and you aren't answering the questions right in front of you.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

As I think I said, I don't think LlamaFluff vs. Manito is town vs. town, but I'm going to voice my thoughts right now. I'll build on this later and probably vote one of them.

It looks to me that Manito's case on LlamaFluff is that he's pushing mislynches and being hypocritical. It seems to me that LlamaFluff is accusing Manito of craplogic, but I need to double check.

I don't like the fact that Manito straight up called killa seven LlamaFluff's scumbuddy. I read "so and so is scum" without "probably", "most likely", "I think", etc. and think one of three things: the person saying it is the cop with a guilty result, which is impossible in this game; the person saying it is scum him- or herself and would know this, but I highly doubt a smart scum player would out his or her group like that since it's essentially saying that killa seven, LlamaFluff, and Manito are the scum trio; or the person saying it has tunnel vision, which is plausible but I have doubts about given Manito's evidence. I'm not saying they're the only three possibilities, but they're the first three that usually come to my mind when people do that.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:28 am

Post by killa seven »

sorry for the inactivity..
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:My logical path is not "K7/FL are scum, so Llama must be scum" - my logical path is "Llama is scum, and he's been collaborating and defending K7/FL, who are also more than likely scum".
This is something that you cant do. You are not able to make assumptions and use them as facts to push my case. It is really that simple, you just cant do it. Really. Making a case based on assumptions of facts, that are proveable, is complete BS.
Co-host of The USL Show
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:20 am

Post by armlx »

What this all sounds like is Llama is scummy to Manito because (surprise) K7 and FL are.

I say lynch them first.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Manito »

armlx wrote:What this all sounds like is Llama is scummy to Manito because (surprise) K7 and FL are.

I say lynch them first.
Is everyone ignoring the fact that Llama's case against Corin was unfounded, pushed immensely hard, questioned multiple times, and it was still pushed through?

That in itself has nothing to do with K7 and FL being scummy. Everything else surrounding K7 and FL sure supports it though.

@SC - What kind of point are you trying to make, exactly? Did you actually read my posts? I've given well supported evidence, evidence that eliminates 99.9999% of my doubt. I'm sorry that I didn't use words like "probably" or "most likely" - usually when you're as sure as I am, you don't. I'll reference you to another recent case, where another player said "so and so is scum" without "probably", "most likely", and "I think" - Spyrex's case (1657) against Firestarter states, at the end
Firestarter is scum. SC is a scum partner.
No probably, no most likely, no I thinks about FS and
you
, yet you said nothing about it?

To which you responded in 1663:
StrangerCoug wrote:I am at a loss of words, SpyreX. I simply cannot believe the amount of damning evidence against Firestarter in your #1657.

I know what I am, but seeing as I'm sold about him, I'm left with one and only one option.

Unvote: SpyreX
Vote: Firestarter
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Manito wrote:@SC - What kind of point are you trying to make, exactly? Did you actually read my posts? I've given well supported evidence, evidence that eliminates 99.9999% of my doubt.
That's actually why I hesitated—and still hesitate—to call you tunnel-visioned.

This actually reminds me of the "obvscum" thread I made in Mafia Discussion. I don't know for sure what it is, but I think it's the fact that straight up calling someone scum is not as objectionable when you have evidence to back yourself up and that the same applies to using the term "obvscum".
Manito wrote:I'm sorry that I didn't use words like "probably" or "most likely" - usually when you're as sure as I am, you don't. I'll reference you to another recent case, where another player said "so and so is scum" without "probably", "most likely", and "I think" - Spyrex's case (1657) against Firestarter states, at the end
Firestarter is scum. SC is a scum partner.
No probably, no most likely, no I thinks about FS and
you
, yet you said nothing about it?

To which you responded in 1663:
StrangerCoug wrote:I am at a loss of words, SpyreX. I simply cannot believe the amount of damning evidence against Firestarter in your #1657.

I know what I am, but seeing as I'm sold about him, I'm left with one and only one option.

Unvote: SpyreX
Vote: Firestarter
I was paying too much attention to how SpyreX said Firestarter was scummy to heed much notice to SpyreX calling me Firestarter's scumbuddy, but if I did, I'd probably have yelled at him for calling two unconfirmed players scumbuddies, something else I really don't like.

Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Manito »

Yeah, I chalked it up to you missing things :P Point was, though, Spyrex made the same sort of statement I've been making, because he was as sure then as I am now, based on the evidence. So I guess I'm a little confused as to why you're making a fuss about it? :) Just seems a little odd.
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:That in itself has nothing to do with K7 and FL being scummy. Everything else surrounding K7 and FL sure supports it though.
This again is my point. You cant support a case with assumptions of alignments. The problem for you though is when you take away actions of FL and K7 your case against me shrinks quite a bit, so you keep attempting to justify the need to have them in the case.
Co-host of The USL Show
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:50 am

Post by armlx »

See above.

More FL/K7 lynch?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:40 am

Post by killa seven »

More OP lynch?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

ThAdmiral replaces Joubert!

Still looking for a replacement for FaerieLord.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:35 am

Post by armlx »

Woo, took long enough to replace him....
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Since I have more reason to believe LlamaFluff is scummier than Manito given the former's contradictions and I see little if any case on the latter, I think I'm justified if I
vote LlamaFluff
right now.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:01 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

StrangerCoug wrote:Since I have more reason to believe LlamaFluff is scummier than Manito given the former's contradictions and I see little if any case on the latter, I think I'm justified if I
vote LlamaFluff
right now.
Please, elaborate
Co-host of The USL Show
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Manito »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Manito wrote:That in itself has nothing to do with K7 and FL being scummy. Everything else surrounding K7 and FL sure supports it though.
This again is my point. You cant support a case with assumptions of alignments. The problem for you though is when you take away actions of FL and K7 your case against me shrinks quite a bit, so you keep attempting to justify the need to have them in the case.
Why did you only quote the last half of my post? Why didn't you include the part that completes that quote, the part that you quoted refers directly to the first statement, which you still aren't answering my direct requests for an explanation on:
Manito wrote:Is everyone ignoring the fact that Llama's case against Corin was unfounded, pushed immensely hard, questioned multiple times, and it was still pushed through?

That in itself has nothing to do with K7 and FL being scummy. Everything else surrounding K7 and FL sure supports it though.
My case against you doesn't shrink when you take away K7 and FL's actions - the very strong evidence, supported by pretty much all of your D1.5 posting, of Corin's unsupported case that you pushed so hard. Perhaps it isn't as massive, but the case concerning your actions with Corin stands on its own just fine. The K7/FL connections just show an interesting history of collaboration that looks very much like scum partners.[/quote]
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Manito »

killa seven wrote:sorry for the inactivity..
Try posting something of worth then? Stop lurking.
killa seven wrote:More OP lynch?
Reason for this? Evidence? Case? If you aren't going to contribute, get replaced.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”