Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Jolyne »

*and* scum know theres only 2 scum regardless if there's no informed.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Jolyne »

basically im striking it from the record as a reason.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 723, Ythan wrote:What good timing for you.
what happened?

also I townread you.

let me now input my reads:

I think the game solve here is finally dwlee and ssbm (or MAYBE nixie)

Look at Dwlee's intro posts -- In post Joylne explains that scum could be shitting their pants right now due to the info they have and Dwlee just seems so adamant about wanting that info outted as fast as possible -- I mean it's sorta NAI // but if you see it from a scum persepective you can see how it is scum motivated.

The interaction Dwlee has with DGB around post makes it seem like DGB is town and Dwlee was just trying go with it but never ended up with a good conclusion. He then calls out Kazyan for perspective slipping in post . I call out Kazyan for the bad reaction -- then proceeds to vote me. And never explains why. Just a reminder, I had many scum reads on me at that time.

In post -- they do a scumtell called "the read acceptance defeat". It is basically where you explain where you had a solve and you weren't too good to ever push that solve so you push another person that is getting voted. This usually does come from a scum mindset -- in which in order to get a mis lynch and not get spotted bluntly sheeping, you make it seem like you are contributing but if you dive deeper you can uncover the truth.

Pairs me up again in with Kazyan who I scumread. Kinda hard to really bus in this setup if you are scum especially on day one. They also scumread and paired me up with Enchant. I am reading their ISO and don't see any mention of this.

In post , in regarding the answer to my question... Completely misses the question and talks about himself saying he wants to get more townreads to get a poe. Fair.

In post 667, is willing to vote to enchant probably because in the case I don't have the option of a mislynch >> dwlee is able to moveover to someone who has also been on the spotlight.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 724, Jolyne wrote:
In post 722, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 115, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 107, Nixie wrote:Everyone, shush about the IC bs. It's a normal game, ICs have set rules and it has absolutely exactly nothing to do with anything. It's a mod confirm not some fake news. I didn't expect to have to explain why fox news is a bad news source to people on this website ffs.

Alice, dwlee, geraintm are the three scum. We can pack it up.

ger is engaging in an inane conversation with no relevance but originally framed it as having relevance. Alice is trying to make friends and shoot for cred off it which is text book scum stuff. Dwlee is just being dumb, probably not actually scum, but best guess so far.
Damn knowing that there is 2 maf alive -- this makes Nixie more town here due to townslipping.
hello im back
i actually didnt mean to quote that sorry i was just isoing myself

this is a bad theory because I believe scum are informed that i am informed of only 2 scum. its fake slip garbage.

the traitor talk after I said only 2 scum is what is an actual slip because it misinterprets what I said as "2 groupscum" when scum wouldn't make a slip that complex.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 728, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 724, Jolyne wrote:
In post 722, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 115, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 107, Nixie wrote:Everyone, shush about the IC bs. It's a normal game, ICs have set rules and it has absolutely exactly nothing to do with anything. It's a mod confirm not some fake news. I didn't expect to have to explain why fox news is a bad news source to people on this website ffs.

Alice, dwlee, geraintm are the three scum. We can pack it up.

ger is engaging in an inane conversation with no relevance but originally framed it as having relevance. Alice is trying to make friends and shoot for cred off it which is text book scum stuff. Dwlee is just being dumb, probably not actually scum, but best guess so far.
Damn knowing that there is 2 maf alive -- this makes Nixie more town here due to townslipping.
hello im back
i actually didnt mean to quote that sorry i was just isoing myself

this is a bad theory because I believe scum are informed that i am informed of only 2 scum. its fake slip garbage.

the traitor talk after I said only 2 scum is what is an actual slip because it misinterprets what I said as "2 groupscum" when scum wouldn't make a slip that complex.
wtf is wrong with my quoting . thats what i said in bold sorry
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think me and andre are tvt that andre is probably misunderstanding me here. kazyan is just misguided town that geininuly thought i was scum but then realized i wasn't more like of a tstbs scumplaystyle
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 726, Jolyne wrote:basically im striking it from the record as a reason.
nah dw bout that -- not a real reason
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 701, Enchant wrote:
In post 700, Ythan wrote:
In post 699, Enchant wrote:
In post 697, Ythan wrote:
In post 695, Enchant wrote:
In post 687, Ythan wrote:
In post 685, Enchant wrote:
In post 683, Ythan wrote:Look for scum or I'll hang you later.
I catched more scums than you already.
Each post like this make that more likely.
You want scare me or what?
I'm content either way.
Ok sure what content you want.
Nothing specific, it's the general lack of engagement with anything that isn't directed to you specifically.
Aren't i engaged already?
Unless you think taking random reads like "OH TOWN POST" and "CONFSCUM" are count.

Go murder someone already, it's boring. I suggest Andre still.
why do you scumread andre?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

You seem less scummy this page.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 653, Nathann wrote:
In post 608, GrandpaMo wrote:Naathan has not even come up with a good scumcase on me either just because I haven't explained my logic. When I have multiple times -- in which I responded and never got a response back -- explained to them.
Okay, then please quote where you have explained your logic. But in a way that's deeper that "*quotes a random post* - this is a Townie thought process". Because I went looking for your reads specifically yesterday, I didn't find much.

And this whole thing about not having a solid Scumcase on you, dude, this is mafia, I have a feeling you would call anything short of a Cop guilty "not a solid Scumcase". But even then, it's Day 1, I am working with what I got. And I got someone that's posting a shit ton of bloat, has minimal reads, and throws a tantrum when someone Scumreads them. Is it a solid Scumcase? Not really, but if I were only voting for those who I had a "solid Scumcase" on, we'd be here for a long time.

I think you are probably misunderstanding me. Because my definition of logic / reasoning in an early game like where I was -- I gave my read after saying I came back and explained a short reason why -- then I would later come out who I scumread -- and solodify my townreads later. If you don't believe me, look at my meta. I don't potray myself out there and expect to get townread or scumread for it, I potray myself by giving blantant reads and expect questions, which later confirms // gives more info on my reads. examples: post, , , my question in ( this is probably what i meant by people not responding to me; hence it was probably not targeted to you, but to other people), me activly trying to gamesolve in post (same here), as well as in . was me seeing how that theory worked in my head with specific people i read ( wont name who), (why does scum say this?), and (i explained the already obvious reasoning), See, I thought ssbm was town in the beginning, but looking back and really analyzing the beginning of the game and looking at interactions with them and dwlee, it just seemed very artifical. They push together and go back in the shadows together. for example margot rosa.... me... and now probably enchant.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 730, GrandpaMo wrote:i think me and andre are tvt that andre is probably misunderstanding me here. kazyan is just misguided town that geininuly thought i was scum but then realized i wasn't more like of a tstbs scumplaystyle
wait this is written wrong. corected to "but then realized i wasnt. more like of a tstbs scumplaystyle" there u go
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 733, Ythan wrote:You seem less scummy this page.
can you answer my question or was it not a serious statement. what made it for you necessary to say "good timing"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

Oh my bad. It was directly after Jolyne became the most recent person to unvote you leaving you at idk 3 or something. Substantially less than previously.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not trying to figure out who is paired with who right now. I could make an associative based reads list but I don't think it'll be very helpful this early. I think if you're scum you're scum even if it isn't with someone else I think might be scum.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also think your point on completely misses the context that Koba is trying to call me a town leader which I don't think I ever really am this early in the game.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Kazyan »

Hold onto your seats; I'm making a grid
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Kazyan »

(If you're red-green colorblind, I'll provide a different version)

Green is a townread, pink and red are weak/strong sumreads, white is null, and Jolyne gets a special conftown green. All of the blank gray spaces are where I couldn't find an opinion. Alice and Nixie get question marks because Nixie is being replaced and Alice is not very present. GMo has his gamesolve filled in. Also, a lot of these reads are super out-of-date and should be updated in the context of GMo's gamesolve post.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Kazyan »

I had 133 squares to fill (excluding my own reads, Jolyne, and the diagonal), so I probably got some of them wrong; please clarify if some are messed up.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

Do you feel you're my biggest scum read?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 742, Kazyan wrote:I had 133 squares to fill (excluding my own reads, Jolyne, and the diagonal), so I probably got some of them wrong; please clarify if some are messed up.
Shouldn't have blown through that pedit lol.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

Well still, do you?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Kazyan »

I think your top scumread is DGB.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm considering reviewing Gramps when I have a moment as a reward for all that good posting on this page but right now it's still him.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 741, Kazyan wrote:

(If you're red-green colorblind, I'll provide a different version)

Green is a townread, pink and red are weak/strong sumreads, white is null, and Jolyne gets a special conftown green. All of the blank gray spaces are where I couldn't find an opinion. Alice and Nixie get question marks because Nixie is being replaced and Alice is not very present. GMo has his gamesolve filled in. Also, a lot of these reads are super out-of-date and should be updated in the context of GMo's gamesolve post.
Oh, a lot of question marks under my name. I will try to provide info once I catch up after weekend.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Titus replaces Nixie.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”