Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1821, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Mm 1800 - 1802 from T3 looks pretty towny.

I'm not sure tells work on T3 though.

-S
Why would tells not work on me?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1820, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I have decided to stop trusting Norwee's town reads.
Fine by me.
I honestly don’t even like it when most slots agree with me. Harder to solve that way.
Just makes me prone to bias, and also worried if scum are pocketing me when my solve sucks.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm okay voting emperor I think.
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pile on the pressure and tough situations and i’ll manage.
Have nothing be happening and i just stare blankly into the sky i guess?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

sup

i've been having a headache for the past couple of hours and i need to post Content(tm) before schadd yells at me, anything interesting happened that someone would like my opinion on or do i have to do this myself

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1788, Bingle wrote:FWIW, your plan was 100% a decent one, and it was one I addressed in my wall (which is why I'm bringing this up, I thought it was kinda strange that Datisi argued against it on the grounds I said it was a bad idea when in reality I argued against it because I don't think it was viable to pull off on D1 and rather is a better D3 plan when potions were running low all around and we would presumably get the most return for targeted shots). I don't think GCB calling you out on parroting a plan I'd dismissed as too complicated to organize as "Bingle said no" is ever S/S.
when did this happen? i could only find but that was not on the grounds of "bingle said no"

i mean, i
was
thinking it, but i didn't
say
it

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1818, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:In what world does GCB not get shot by scum if they are town?

Serious question.

-S
in the same world where last game, you/mena and skitter didn't get shot - because scum doesn't shoot watcher bait?

like, we can talk about having bad reads or whatever, but i have a feeling this post has an implication that i'm not sure i like - especially as your slot has publicly been my strongest scumread for a while, so if you're town you should know i'm wrong, so in the very next post, talking about people probably having bad reads right after posting this is ???

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

like, implies you think we're scum (probably, if i'm not meant to read it like that lemme know, but especially considering events of mbos 12 i feel like i'm supposed to read it that way), and a minute later says you think town is having bad reads since nobody died. and from your pov, i should be the definition of "bad reads". so the fact you're trying to imply i'm scum for it (when i know you don't have a scumread on me playwise when (1) you probably would've said something about it by now if you had it since (2) you said yourself you can't read me for shit) when "town w bad reads" should sound like a more plausible explanation is uh. puzzling to say the least.

ok this is not helping my head, seeing we have like a week left, i promise to make an honest effort with this game in the morning

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1822, Fairy Circle wrote:Because we talk it over, I don't mind talking about my reads, or if they don't align, I'm not going to talk for Mom though. I either talk for me, or for both of us.
The point of the question is that if town, you probably are talking about your reads. If mom has reads that are strong enough to disagree with you over, she's probably given you at least rudimentary reasoning on them, despite her inability to be in the thread herself. You don't have to agree with the read to be able to share the reasons she's given.

Frankly, your responses made/make me think you aren't actually discussing your reads, and scum has a much larger motivation for that than town. So again, I ask:

Why do you disagree on the reads you disagree on?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1506, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 843, Bingle wrote:Note: in absolutely none of these cases should anyone claim whether they are using harmography, jk, doc or pain before the night, as that gives a road map to let scum try to fuck us with JKs.
@t3: bingle EXPLICITLY SAID don’t declare targets.

- lilith
@GCB: I was talking about this post you made pretending to be Lilith from Lilith’s hydra. :shifty:

Also, in my teal deer I apparently glossed over the potential setup break I’d discarded from the massclaim case as unlikely and unlikely to be coordinated.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1825, T3 wrote:Why would tells not work on me?
You play pretty differently from most people.

-S
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1832, Green Cap Boys wrote:like, implies you think we're scum (probably, if i'm not meant to read it like that lemme know, but especially considering events of mbos 12 i feel like i'm supposed to read it that way), and a minute later says you think town is having bad reads since nobody died. and from your pov, i should be the definition of "bad reads".
I mean, it's a pretty interesting take to say that you being town and having a single read (that is very popular) wrong for pretty understandable reasons is more "bad reads" than basically everyone in the game having a wrong read on you.

I feel like that was pretty obviously what I was getting at? Scum aren't in danger because they're being townread.

-S
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1818, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:In what world does GCB not get shot by scum if they are town? Serious question.
In post 1819, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:The fact that nobody died means that scum are clearly more afraid of harmography than people's reads.
Funny how quickly you answered your own question there. Harmography guilties are a far greater risk to the scum than any single town player would be. In fact they're a greater risk to the scum than any 2-3 town players would be.

I still used my harmography potion just in case scum thought that GCB was more threatening than the harmography potion I had, but while I was obviously hoping in my delusions of grandeur to catch scum, realistically I knew the chances were quite low if the scum had a modicum of competency. Still took the chance since a chance of catching scum > no chance of catching scum by saving the harm potion, but scum led by any good player (*coughBinglecoughSScough*) are going to do the risk-reward analysis and conclude killing/poisoning 1-3 universal townreads is not as good as avoiding being caught.
In post 1803, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is it just me or does this game feel really dead and tired.
I mean that's what happens when the folks who drive the D1 elimination don't actually get anything from said elimination* and the folks who WOULD get something from an elimination of their choice* didn't get an elimination of their choice and there being no nightkill. (It's almost like the Titus elimination didn't change the game at all whereas other eliminations would have.)

We're effectively in a D1 part two.
In post 1814, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I’m very interested to hear mastina’s reaction to our harmography claim, she doesn’t appear to have reacted at all.
Why would I? The only thing that claim does is, at best, give a minor boost to what I already believed (you being Bingle's scumbuddy), and that's what it does at
best
; at worst it means literally nothing at all.

*What I more or less mean by this is, whenever an elimination of my choice goes through, it has a big noticeable impact on my play the following day regardless of the alignment of the eliminated player. It forces a shift from me where my play changes and adapts as a direct consequence of the flip.
The players who pushed Titus yesterday are, today, playing exactly the same as they did yesterday. The Titus flip had no noticeable impact on their play. They didn't shift, they didn't adapt. They're exactly the same as they were before the Titus elimination. Meanwhile since a Titus flip is not a flip I endorsed, it had no noticeable impact on my play the following day because it wasn't a flip I wanted. No shift from me because there's nothing different today to tomorrow for me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1831, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1818, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:In what world does GCB not get shot by scum if they are town? Serious question.
in the same world where last game, you/mena and skitter didn't get shot - because scum doesn't shoot watcher bait?

like, we can talk about having bad reads or whatever, but i have a feeling this post has an implication that i'm not sure i like - especially as your slot has publicly been my strongest scumread for a while, so if you're town you should know i'm wrong, so in the very next post, talking about people probably having bad reads right after posting this is ???
Btw this is very very VERY :goodposting: for what it's worth.
In post 1832, Green Cap Boys wrote:like, implies you think we're scum (probably, if i'm not meant to read it like that lemme know, but especially considering events of mbos 12 i feel like i'm supposed to read it that way), and a minute later says you think town is having bad reads since nobody died. and from your pov, i should be the definition of "bad reads". so the fact you're trying to imply i'm scum for it (when i know you don't have a scumread on me playwise when (1) you probably would've said something about it by now if you had it since (2) you said yourself you can't read me for shit) when "town w bad reads" should sound like a more plausible explanation is uh. puzzling to say the least.
So's this.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 1833, Bingle wrote:
In post 1822, Fairy Circle wrote:Because we talk it over, I don't mind talking about my reads, or if they don't align, I'm not going to talk for Mom though. I either talk for me, or for both of us.
The point of the question is that if town, you probably are talking about your reads. If mom has reads that are strong enough to disagree with you over, she's probably given you at least rudimentary reasoning on them, despite her inability to be in the thread herself. You don't have to agree with the read to be able to share the reasons she's given.

Frankly, your responses made/make me think you aren't actually discussing your reads, and scum has a much larger motivation for that than town. So again, I ask:

Why do you disagree on the reads you disagree on?
See that one I can answer. We have different ways of forming reads, some methods are better than others for some players.
While Titus was my strongest TR, the method I use to read her is an absolute pain and can be massively reliable if used on you for example..For Norwee me and mom aren't seeing the same things or we are but from different angles. Where I'm still having Norwee pretty low on my list, mom still has him near the top. What I see as external motivation, mom sees as Norwee being Norwee and looking over that it looks like Norwee is unfortunately someone I'm going to SR by default.

-Malefleacent
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
If it's unsigned, it's probably Momlinda.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Shrug*
Should i just sheep Mastina on their Bingle read?
Anything to make the game more exciting!

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Should i just sheep Mastina on their Bingle read?
That, or my + Datisi's read on The Limit Does Not Exist.

I'm not exactly picky as to which.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1839, Fairy Circle wrote:What I see as external motivation,
Where?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1841, mastina wrote:
In post 1840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Should i just sheep Mastina on their Bingle read?
That, or my + Datisi's read on The Limit Does Not Exist.

I'm not exactly picky as to which.
What are your current takes on FC?

What would Bingletown do to your reads?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Bingle »

FWIW, I don't think anyone should ever sheep mastina on a Bingle read. As per mastina:
In post 357, mastina wrote:
In post 228, Bingle wrote:she just knows I don't like being townread early.
In a game where I'm not struggling to form reads I'd humor you by obliging and recognizing that your strong scumgame means that you're not someone who is really truly readable on D1 but gets a pass to be read over time, placing you basically as above null on principle but only just, as to admit that you're not clearly and unambiguously town.

This is not one of those games though. :P

In a game where I'm struggling to form reads at all, fuck it, right or wrong I'm calling you town for the sake of
having
reads. :P
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1835, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1825, T3 wrote:Why would tells not work on me?
You play pretty differently from most people.

-S
FTR I think tells are bad but that makes sense.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:47 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
votey 2.2.2 !

RCEnigma (3):
NorwegianboyEE, Dwlee99, Fairy Circle
The Limit Does Not Exist (2):
Green Cap Boys, The Emperor
Bingle (1):
mastina
Fairy Circle (1):
RCEnigma

not voting (3):
The Limit Does Not Exist, Bingle, T3

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to fall into a swamp full of friendly bugs. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-08-29 21:20:00)

modorator notes
  • replacing the emperor by request
  • potiont.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 am

Post by T3 »

GAMESTATE/INETERACTION/WHATEVER READS:
Let's assume mastina is town. I'm very sure she is by meta points I went over earlier.
IF BINGLE IS TOWN:

mastina's tvt tunnel has become a focal point of the game and a major topic of discussion almost the entire game. This has been described as inhibiting other's ability to solve. Scum are very happy with this gamestate [in a vacuum] and will try to keep both mastina and Bingle alive. This would mean that scum will try and divert the wagons onto a town in the PoE. Norwee and Dwlee have been the main drivers, with Fairy as a sheep. There also isn't really a case against RCE other than PoE. Norwee and Fairy are town. That leaves Dwlee as scum and RCE as town if Bingle is town.
I THINK.
I hate doing reads like this but nothing is really happening.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So my whole reason for existence was to just wait for Emperor to return but since he's being replaced can we just kill someone omg.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who you gonna kill?
SCUMBUTTERS!

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”